LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cursed Summons. Private with RynoBro

Kiki listened to Xena plan and was a bit hesitant as she got up and got her Crystal mirror to do some online shopping, "all right as long as he's not going to be teleported into another dimension or lose all control over his bladder, I don't want him seriously injured or crippled." Kiki then ordered the new chalk and a few other items from Nozama.

Xena smiled as she relaxed for the rest of the day letting Kiki take over. She was going over the ruin in her head and already had set Kiki on the task to get the items she need to the curse. She tried to figure out, how she was going to get her target, Esme. “Have you got the stuff yet?” Asked Xena in Kiki’s head.

Kiki spent the day getting the ingredients, drawing the sigil, but there was just one more thing needed hair or blood from the person she wanted to curse, "I almost got everything ready, but I don't know how to get a hair from him." Kiki said as it was getting late, "although I think I do have an idea I know Mr Elric is helping in gathering ingredients for Miss Puffer's potion class."

“Just be your clumsy self. Trip and crash into him.” Said Xena getting bored. She looked at the tunic circle. “You messed up on the runic mark on the upper left circle. You need to change it to this.” Said Xena and showed her the rune symbol. “If not that chalk will explode and take you and me with it.” Said Xena.

Kiki was annoyed with how the demon was speaking to her treating her like her all other people have, but she was a means to get control of her powers and to become the top student so Kiki decided to put up with it.

When Kiki heard about the ruins backfiring and exploding Kiki fell back on her butt and looked at the demons Spirit next to her, "you could have said that before I made the runic marks." Kiki angrily said.

“I am sorry, I just looked at the runic mark. I would think a person who can have a mental image of something be able to do it right.” She snapped back. “Remember I am bonded to you right now. You die, I die.” She reminded. “I did not mean for you to be worried or hurt. Now I am sorry for snapping but the sooner your bullies are gone the sooner Esme is mine. Unless you want to join me in the 9th realm as her older sister?” She offered with a tease, “I am make you the most powerful being in that realm next to me.”

When Xena snapped back at Kiki it made the young witch flinch and started to panic a bit as she had never snapped at people before as she was too timid, but now having finally snapped it was to a powerful demon. 

But her little panic attack went away as demon apologize and even offered her incredible power in exchange for coming with her and being Esme's older sister. Something about that confused Kiki, what was the demon going to do to her? To clarify Kiki never really had any strong feelings towards Esme, she didn't particularly bully her although she wasn't nice or or even a little friendly towards Kiki dismissing her and even belittling her sometimes.

But still she was going to sacrifice the girl for power, "maybe she made a contract with this demon for power as well and it was finally time to collect." 
Kiki thought she then swallowed and asked, "what are you planning on doing to her when you have her?"

“She made a contract to be my baby for inhuman life span. She summoned me to this realm under that contract. Though I am the strongest demon in the realm. I can not have children. So when she made the contract circle. She is breaking her end of the contract. So I am going to diaper her and spoil her with toys and magic.” Said Xena.  “I am willing to add you into the deal.” Said Xena. She looked over new circle. “Better.” Said Xena.

”Now get the hair or blood. Otherwise this curse can be tranced and will not be bounded to one person.” Said Xena.

Kiki was shocked that didn't really sound like Esme at all, although truth be told maybe it did they weren't exactly on speaking terms. When Xena offered her to be added in whatever weird contract Kiki immediately shook her head no and said, "no I like being potty trained." Quickly Kiki left her dorm and went to get the hair from her professor also to clear her head. 

Meanwhile as all this was going on Esme tossed another book at the wall of her room before attempting to curse again only for another frog to come out of her mouth again, something she had discovered when her research on demon contracts and bargains turned up fruitless another annoying thing to add to the list of things that stupid demon had done to her.

“You sure, nearly unlimited power at the prize of losing some of your potty training and being spoiled by me.” Teased Xena. “Plus, people said my booby milk is addictive.” She teased some more. She relaxed and waited for Kiki to do her part.

Xena decided to fly around and see the others. She spotted her first victim. She was walking slowly and avoiding groups. She went by and could tell she was soaked. People started to bully the bully and she was finally getting a taste of her own medicine. She may start to return her control in a few days. She doubt she would bully anymore.

Kiki was rushing to get outside of the school her face blushing red at the offer the demon gave her, she didn't know if the demon was teasing her or not when the moment Kiki got outside she took some deep breaths and felt a bit calmer she just wanted to get this thing over with so she could get to become top student.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Esme was pacing back and forth in her dorm she didn't really know what to do, she could offer a trade to the demon but it seems like the creature was dead set on having her. Esme then walked over to a drawer and pulled a smoking pipe filled it with some tobacco and lit it up. It wasn't a healthy habit and it was against the rules for students to smoke but at the same time she needed something to help take the edge off.

Xena found Esme, she saw her smoking. She also saw the pull up in the trash can. Xena was pleased, for a smart girl she is stupid at times. Xena faded next to her and whispered,” babies should not smoke, it is not good. You will never get your potty training back that way.” She faded away. She decided to go back and look for Kiki. She now had the plan.

Esme immediately shot up like a bullet when she heard the demon whisper to her, "can't you just leave me the fu." but she couldn't finish that sentence as she choked and a frog came out of her mouth when she tried to curse, all the young which could do was yell and throw her smoking pipe to the wall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Kiki was heading back to her dorm a bit scuffed up but she had a piece of Professor Elric's hair, it wasn't easy she had to create a big distraction like releasing the hippogriff from its captivity, releasing a few quick made smoke bombs and which caused the guardian Club to make a scene in panic but she was able to get the piece of hair when professors Elric and Puffer try to get everything under control. When she got into her dormitory she immediately went to her bed put the hair on the nightstand and flopped in the bed feeling exhausted and sore.

“I will take over now.” Said Xena as she took control of Kiki’s body, “Good work, now let me show you how this will work.” Said Xena. She put the fresh chalk in the circle. She held a hand over the runic circle. She released enough magic to activate the circle. The chalk glow red, then to yellow before returning to looking like regular chalk. “This chalk will make the target reverse in age every time they use it. It will only affect the target and does not carry a magic or curse trait. Now you just need to replace his chalk before a lesson. He will not notice until he starts shrinking in size.”

Kiki didn't like Xena taking over her body and using it as a meat puppet, but at the same time she was exhausted. Kiki watched the spell being made and nodded her head she told the demon where professor Elric's classroom is before she looked at the clock it was in the evening and it was almost time for dinner. 

Kiki told Xena to hurry and put the chalk in the professor's classroom soon and then head back to the dorm and order something to be brought up for dinner.

Xena decided to take over for the rest of the day. She made sure the chalk was secured. “So with this curse it will be permanent though. So he will have age again normally.” She warned making sure she knew what will happen to him. Xena did not like bullies but she also had a heart for a demon. She started the walk to the teacher’s classroom.

"When Kiki heard that she became full awake, "wait you mean he'll have to grow up normally, isn't there a way for him to return to normal age without having him to go through it naturally?" Kiki asked she wanted to get back our teacher but not cripple him like that.

Just then a knock on the door came and Kiki immediately started to panic she looked at her room on the floor then used a quick spell to animate brushes and a mop and started ordering them to clean the floor. When the knock became more louder Kiki open the door a bit and there was Odalia looking like she wanted to kill.

Xena opened the door and looked at Odalia. She looked down to see that she was still wearing a diaper. She sniffed the air and smelled urine. ‘So your bully is in a soaked diaper. Maybe she is cranky and needs a bottle and a clean diaper.” She thought for Kiki. 

“What can I do for you? Why are you in my dorm, I think the nurses station is on the other end if you need a change.” Said Xena.

Odalia immediately grabbed Kiki, "what have you done to me you bitch." She asked holding her tightly by the shirt, "I have been unable to hold it in, I don't know what kind of curse you put me on but you're going to undo it or I'm going to beat you to the ground and then turn you into something even uglier than yourself." Odalia threatened her face red not just from anger but from crying.

But before Odalia could do anything else she felt something slimy hop on her foot witch made her let go of Kiki with a yelp, but when she looked down and saw it was a frog she almost screamed, but then Odalia screamed when the frog jumped on her foot and her bowels give out and she filled her diaper. "What is going on here?" Miss Wolfclaw said with some students behind her.

Xena watched this play out. So when the teacher arrived Xena frowned. “I think Odalia went stinky in her diaper. I will take her to the nurse.” Said Xena. She pulled back Odalia jeans and diaper. “Yep, she went poopy.” Said Xena. “Thankfully the nurse as asked me to help out with caring for Little Odalia. She left to run some errands.” Said Xena.

”You should have come to me sooner. Did you know know you were on the verge of leaking?” Asked Xena as she lower her pants to reveal the heavily used diaper. “I don’t think we will even make it to the nurse’s station. Miss Wolfclaw, is there unused classroom I can change little Odalia in?” Asked Xena holding up a diaper and some wipes. “I was asked to be her helper and make sure she does not get a rash. Though telling how cranky she is, she may need a nap as well or a bottle.” 

Xena was in full mommy mod, but I'll be it in a more teasing way meanwhile the real Kiki was sitting back in her head watching the whole thing play out and laughing her ass off. The students that were with Miss Wolfclaw were giggling and gagging and giggling again even cooing and making baby talk to the extremely upset former bully.

Meanwhile Odalia was experiencing all kinds of emotions fear humiliation anger and sadness, she did not expect weak and timid half of which Kiki to suddenly get Brave and to her heart check her diaper before pulling her pants down showing the very use state of it, even holding up a baby diaper and wipes from ordinary economics class.

"No no no no stop laughing, this is not sob funny." Odalia sobbed out after Kiki said that she was to be Odalia helper and to make sure she doesn't get rash even commenting on how cranky she was and offering a nap as well as a bottle to her, Odalia stomped her foot and yelled out, "no no no no sob I don't need a change or a-a bottle or a fucking nap I demand whatever curse you put on me removed immediately." 

Odalia the former bully attempted to march over and punch Kiki in the face only to trip on her down skirt and before she knew it she fell on her bottom with a gross squish. "Ewwwwww the baby fell down on her full diaper." One of the students said another cooed and said, "Awwww did baby fall down and go boom?" Odalia soon was crying her eyes out like a big baby and what was worse the students that hadn't put a silent spell on their dormitory were had come out to see what was going on and were shocked disgusted and laughing at what they were seeing. All the while miss Wolfclaw was desperately to get the students to calm down and head back to their dorms.

Xena casted a strengthening spell on herself and picked up Odalia like a toddler. “See she is cranky.” Said Xena. “Don’t worry the nurse also gave me your pacifier.” Said Xena. She put the pacifier in Odalia and made it stick with a silent stickying spell. “Excuse me, Mrs. Wolfclaw. I do not want her get a rash. I will just take her to her dorm room.” Said Xena.

Xena carried a sobbing Odalia to her dorm room and unlocked the door. She laid Odalia on the bed before locking the door. “Now if you want a clean diaper you have to ask for it? Also do you want to be have your control back? I bet we can repotty train you if you are a good girl.” Said Xena.

Kiki was loving all of this, Odalia who had constantly bullied her and called her names had been reduced to a tantrum throwing toddler not only that with the confidence that Xena was showing as she controlled her body everyone was going to think she was super tough. 

When Xena picked Odalia, Kiki told Xena were a baby pacifier is that she brought from home normal economic, after Kiki just watched the show. But Odalia was not having it as she kicked and cured before being silented by the baby pacifier that she couldn't spit out due to the fact that it was spelled, she tried demanding to be let go but it came out as baby talk due to the pacifier which got the girls in the dorm Hall laughing.

Soon Xena took Odalia to her dorm with the help of Kiki as Miss Ravenclaw stood their gobsmacked, she was about to go to stop them but she had to deal with the Frog problem and a bunch of giggling girls. She yelled out loud the girls that go back into their dorm room immediately and ordered a few of them to help her with the Frog problem and to get a few teachers. After that she went to Odalia to stop Kiki from changing Odalia, which was a weird situation to cap off this extremely weird day. 

Meanwhile when Odalia was put on the bed and asked if she wanted to be changed and she would have to ask for it and not only that Kiki offered her to repotty train her if she was a good girl, immediately Odalia picked up her pillow and chucked it at Kiki and scream for her to get out of her room, although the pacifier in her mouth did not help.

Xena secured her to the bed with magic. She smiled as she decided to make this official tonight. She will have Kiki set up as Odalia part time caretaker. “Do not be like that. You want to stay in the super icky diapee?” She asked. She untaped the diaper. “Look at all that poopy, you need a diet change.” She cooed. She got the wipes and thought Odalia hated her classmate changing her. She could not deny Kiki was better than the nurse and nicer about it too. 

Xena just finished wiping her clean and closing it all on the used diaper, when the teacher came back in. “I had it locked for a reason, ma’am. I was trying to give Baby Odalia some privacy as she was changed. I have a cousin with needs similar to Odalia so I am good at this. If you want you can throw away the nasty diaper.” Said Cena. She set the used diaper roll down and slid a fresh diaper under her. “Let get that nice smelling powder.” She cooed. She sprinkled special powder to make Odalia have baby like cravings and clingy to the one caring for her. She secured the diaper. “All done. How does that fell Odalia?” As she helped her sit up. “Much nicer.” She suggested. She tickled her.

Odalia screamed and kicked when Kiki brought her blankets to life and had then wrap around her pinning her to the bed, then to the young witch's horror half a witch Kiki was starting to change her diaper treating her like a baby. Odalia yelled and kicked but it was no use as Kiki undid her diaper and was wiping her private which made twitch and feel funny.

When Miss Wolfclaw came in Odilia thought she was saved from this humiliation But the teacher was looking at her and that Kiki shocked seeing this and that Kiki of all people was doing it, when Kiki said she had to finish up changing Odalia Miss Wolfclaw was about to stop her but then she heard some giggling and turned around and saw some girls watching, she immediately chased them out and threatened to give them a month detention if they didn't head back to their rooms now.

By the time she got back Odalia was already put into a new diaper, it looked like a baby diaper but bigger obviously was originally a baby's diaper but a growth spell made it bigger. When Odalia was free and Kiki asked how the new diaper felt, Odalia immediately punched Kiki in the face knocking her down to the ground, she was about to pounds on her but miss Wolfclaw immediately used a levitation spell to stop her.

"Enough both of you, Kiki go to the nurse's office and have the nurse look at you after head to my office we're going to have a serious conversation about this, but right now I will deal with Odalia." Kiki having gain control due to the shock of punch was about to say something, but miss
Wolfclaw yelled at her to leave now which got her to immediately run out the door.

Kiki rubbed her nose and spoke to her demon partner in her head, "well that could have gone better, look how about we just drop off the magic chalk at Mr Elric's classroom and then head to the nurse then I want you to leave my body for a couple of hours just until I'm done seeing Miss Wolfclaw and under no circumstances are you to cause any trouble." Kiki wanted to let things cool down a bit before they did anything else.