LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cursed Summons. Private with RynoBro

Xena smiled as she took control of the girl. She just made the girl go to sleep. She was now in control of the body. “Perfect. It was time to work her next part of the plan. She went to an old abandoned room. She had some old chalk that she had soak of the girls blood. She used her magic to heal the girl. 

Xena started to create a large circle and put mythical ancient tunes on the floor and walls. “Perfect, now I just got to get my baby into this room and I will be set.” Said Xena in the girls voice. She smiled as she waited around the school.

As Xena was wandering around the school she did pass a few girls that were giggling and snickering at her, but before she could have a chance to ask anything she tripped and fell on her face. "Awwww did the dumb baby fall down and go boom?" a light red headed girl said as two other girls be hide her were you giggling at that shoelace tying spell got the red headed girl cast.

Xena figured this girl was bullied as she fell on her face. She fixed her shoe, normal the girls would not be in trouble. Too bad, the girl was not in charge but Xena. One of the strongest succubus in all of the realms. Xena got back to her feet and touched the girl to help her get up. She instantly made the girl loss all control of her bladder and bowels 

Xena looked to see a puddle form at the redhead feet and the stench of poop filled the air. “Did you just piss and shit yourself?” She asked innocently. “Do you need to go to the nurse?” She asked.

“Do you two know where Esme’s dorm is?” She asked the two girls who were now laughing at their friend.

The redhead Odalia let out a scream when she lost control over bowels and bladder her to lackeys laughing at her, "s-stop laughing," She said before grabbing the other girl and saying, "you did this, you are so dead." "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"

A sharp voice called out which caused all four girls to turn and look at female teacher walking to them her green cloaks wishing about, "Miss Wolfclaw, Kiki made me have an accident." Odalia said with a blush which got the two girls behind her to laugh. Miss Wolfclaw silenced the girls and rubbed her head in annoying, "Odilia go to the nurse's office and have her give you something, Kiki I want you in my office immediately the rest of you back to your dorms." Odalia she pouted but did what she was told as did the other girls. Xena who was possessing the girl named Kiki also did what she was told not wanting to arouse suspicion.

Xena let out a sigh. “Miss Wolfclaw, i did nothing. She is always blaming me and picking on me. Plus I am not powerful.” Said Xena, using her magic to hide her strong magical power. “But I will go. I do not want to get in trouble. Can you help me remove the spell on my shoes.” Said Xena pointing to her shoes still magically tied together. Xena removed her shoes so she did not trip anymore.

Xena went to the office. She went through Kiki’s mind and mermories so she can pass off for her. Odelia has spent most of the year picking on Kiki because she was bad at spells. Xena was ready. She nervously sat in the chair like Kiki normally did. 

When they got to the office Miss Wolfclaw sat at her desk and let out a sigh, she then offered Kiki some candy before saying, "alright kiki tell me honestly did you prank Odalia I can understand why because she has been picking on you, and between you and me if there was one student that needs to be brought down a level with her." Miss Wolfclaw said in an understanding and caring voice before going over a few papers.

Xena squirmed but did not take a piece of candy. She smelled peanuts. She knew in Kiki’s memories she was allergic. “I can’t I am allergic to peanuts and it looks like it had peanuts or peanut butter in it.” Said Xena nervously. She was acting just like Kiki would. “I swear I did nothing.” Said Xena which was the truth in Kiki’s body. She worded it in the way that Kiki did nothing. Xena did. “If I did it was an accident and I do not know what happen.” Said Xena. She knew Kiki had trouble controlling her magic at times. She saw memories of her accidently breaking glass or casting spells when she was spooked or scared.

”is that all? I was going to see if an older student to help me with some homework.” Said Xena nervously. She could feel Kiki stir but she had a plan. She would make a deal with Kiki. She would give her control and more magic if   Kiki let her use her body until her job was done. Kiki tired of being bullied agreed.

Miss Wolfclaw eyed the girl suspiciously, Miss Wolfclawit had a sixth sense and when she looked at the young student she could tell something was up. Plus being a teacher of the defense against Darkness allowed her to no certain things. But before she could offer the student some Sacred Water that would repeal demonic forces mr. Growm the school botanist teacher and a Gnome came in.

"Susan sorry to bother you, but a student discovered some weird markings in the storage room, also Peter Prickly got into a fight with Harold Podder." He said in his thick German accent. Miss Wolfclaw rubbed her forehead dismissed Kiki to her dorm and follow the gnome out of the classroom.

Xena left the office and let out a sigh. ‘Stupid bitch. I could have already got my pray if the bully did not mess with her. Xena passed the nurses office and could hear Odalia crying as the nurse informed her she would need to come to her if she needs a change. Xena looked in to see she was being taped into an enlarged baby diaper to fit her. ‘Payback is a bitch.’ Thought Xena. Xena went to a private room to make a contract with Kiki. By the contract Xena could not be expelled or harmed by holy devices if Kiki agrees to the terms but that would mean until Xena was done with her job, she would be stuck in her body.

Xena went to the lunch hall. She figured she would bump into Esme there. She could still get Esme into her grasp but it would take time. Kiki told Xena all of the bullies and what they did. She would help the poor girl. Xena got her food and smiled as she saw Odalia entered the lunch area and could see the bulge of a diaper. 

Odalia sat down feeling pretty miserable as the nurse told her that it would take some time to figure out what kind happened to her, but in the meantime had to wear diapers to make sure she did not have another accident. Kiki/Xena down having come to a deal in exchange for helping Xena the demon, Xena would help her gain control of her powers and deal with her bullies. 

Kiki also agreed to exchange information about the student that the demon queen was interested in, "I don't really know much about Esma." Kiki spoke to the demon queen in her own head which was a pretty trippy experience, "I know s-she's a p-p-prodigy who gets straight A's I don't really think she has m-many friends other than that b-b-bitch Odalia." Kiki started out in her head as she was still nervous about sharing a body with a demon. Kiki then gestured to one of the nicer girls in the school who she was on pretty good terms with Kiki and on the plus side was neighbors to Esma. "Hay Kiki what's up?" The student said with a freckle smile on her face.

“N-n-nothing much.” Said Xena. “You know Odalia was picking on me as always. She pissed herself today.” Said Xena. One of the students that didn’t like Odalia smiled. He looked and saw Odalia was wearing what looked like a diaper her robe. “Hey, Odalia is wearing a diaper.” Said the boy at the top of his voice.  The whole lunchroom looked at Odalia and started to laugh at her. The bully became the bullied.

Xena say next to the girl who was neighbor to Esme. “Hey, you are a senior right. Hey I could use help with the Defense of the dark arts class. Can I you help me.” She asked.

The students laughed at the bully, but then their laughter was suddenly silenced when one of the head teachers shook the lunchroom with a mini earthquake when he slammed his staff on the ground silencing the students before giving the attention to a few of them detention to a few of the students. When everything calmed down the students got back to eating and talking about different things, one student even asking about where Esme and one said she was not feeling well and was having her lunch in her room. Esmeralda the friendly student that Kiki was on good terms with smiled and said she would be happy to help her and to come by her dorm room after lunch after hearing Kiki's request.

Xena heard the comment and smiled. “This will be great.” She muttered. Xena mental asked who were the other bullies at the school. She looked at the Head teachers and smiled they may give her a challenge if they fought her together but magic users over time have gotten weak. ‘So what is your next class and the next target?’ She asked in her head

One of the things that this body sharing entailed was that Kiki could feel and hear some of the demon thoughts and feeling, she quickly dismissed Xena and told her not to do anything stupid with the teachers because she could get into serious trouble for making a pact with a demon. "Xena we I don't have any classes as t-t-today is sssstill the weekend, also we need to establish s-s-s-some ground rules if we're going to make t-t-this thing work." Kiki stuttered out in her head to the demon.

Xena let out a sigh. ‘ I know. I know. Only go after your bullies and my target. I will help you gain control of your power and give you a little bit of mine.’ Thought Xena. ‘I was just saying your race has gotten weak’ she thought as she went to Kiki’s room.

’I just want to get Esme to fulfill her contract with me. When’s he summoned me and I answered the summons. She agreed she needed a caretaker from another realm. I answered the call and a contract was made. She is failing her side of the contract and I can not have that’ thought Xena as she grabbed the book she needed for Esmeralda’s room. 

After lunch when they got back into Kiki's room the young witch was feeling a lot more calm without thinking everyone's eyes on her, Kiki then sat down at her desk and looked over her homework for tomorrow, "okay let's just get some ground rules set, you can't attack any of the teachers and I don't want every bully I have to wind up with bladder problems, that will just lead to suspicion, Also when I need to use the bathroom or I'm getting changed I don't want you in my body until after I'm done." Kiki blushed at that last rule as she started to look over her homework.

• Like 1

“Okay one can not leave your body for long periods of time but I can pull myself to the back to you are in control and I see nothing. Two I am more than a one trick pony. I am the most powerful succubus and my magic equally the High King of the Fae.’ She thought. ‘Now which way to her room’ she thought. ‘Once Esme is in my control I can breakfree and you will be the new prodigy of the school.’ Thought Xena.

Kiki nodded her head and then said, "we should do this tomorrow since that little prank you pulled on one of my bullies and the fact that teacher Miss wolfclaw brought us to the office I think we should at least hold off on seeing Esme, at lest till tomorrow and you still have to help me with my bully problem first just considerate half of the payment and a show of good faith that you will keep your word." Kiki said calmly to the succubus.

“Well then I will let you take over. I am going to patrol around. Do not do anything stupid. I will know if you are in danger.” Said Xena. She exited in her astral form. She passed through the halls. She saw Odalia was heading to the nurse’s office. The way she waddled Xena could tell she had a very messy diaper. Odalia better get used to it as she would need them for the rest of her life.

She found Esme room and watched it. She knew a curse was placed on her. But the contract she made need to be filled. Esme belonged to her now. She decided to go check out the teachers and students.

Xena looked at different students going about their day some were at the expansive Library, others outside practicing flying on broomsticks, some playing chess, some having sanction duels with each other and some fighting Golems for practice.

Xena even went to check her on her little transporting runes that she put in that abandoned room, only to discover teachers were already outside the door talking. it was miss Wolfclaw, the gnome that was the garden teacher and the teacher that caused that little earthquake with his staff in the lunchroom. "So Professor Baggins, what do think those runes say?" Professor Baggins the one with his staff cleared his throat, "it's obvious it's a transporting spell to the ninth demon Realm it's a pretty old spell, so I doubt any of the students would actually unless they knew where to look."

Miss Wolfclaw added to that, "well we'll just have to do a surprised  inspection to see if any of the students have any books like that, I've also taken the necessary steps to have the room completely cleansed and runes washed away, we will also keep a watcher gargoyle in the room to make sure that whoever put those runes will be caught, the Headmaster had also been informed and we will keep him up to date on the situation."

The two other teachers agreed and soon all three of them left, 
Xena immediately poked her head into the room that she was going to use to transport her little witch to her dimension only to see that the runes had been scrubbed off. Clearly this was not going to be as easy as she originally thought it would be and decided to check on her prize to see what she was up too.

Xena was hating this world more and more. Part of her want to go to the teacher and explain that Esme summoned a demon and therefore making Esme in debt to Xena. All magic had a cost after all. She figured it would not go that way. She decided to check on Esme and see how she was doing. She floated in the room

Xena smiled as she saw her target. She stayed in the corner in astral form. She smiled as she saw she was reading a book on bargain and demon contracts. ‘Sorry, you made a contract with Xena High Succubus and Leader of the Wild tribe. You have to bargain hard to get free.’ She thought.

She decided to return to her host Kiki feeling the pull to her grow. She zoomed off and returned to Kiki. “Tell me about the bullies, minus Odalia, she will not be a problem anymore. Last I saw of her she was heading to the nurse with a dirty diaper.”

When Kiki heard about Odalia she giggled at that after she told Xena about her bullies, my first bully is my Alchemist teacher mr. Elric he constantly talks down to me and a lot of other students, even making them do hours of work when they make a simple mistake or they don't have neat penmanship when they're drawing a Sigil, the second bully is Cyrus Snape he's the captain of the dire wolves, he pretended to be my boyfriend only to humiliate me during the homecoming game along with his girlfriend in queen bitch of the school Dolores Rowling."

“We can take out the teacher first. That will be one less person to get in my business. I even have an idea. I need you get a two pieces of chalk. One of them needs to be new.” Said Xena. “We also need something that has his dna on it like a brush or a hair.” She said in her head. “The beautiful part of it. It is a simple spell that in untraceable that even you can do if you know the rune.” She said as she relaxed in the back of Kiki’s head