LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning and making little friends

ShiLitKit

Hi and welcome to DD, Shilitkit. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Grab a high chair, and pull it on in. There’s lots of good likeminded people here. I’m sure you’ll see, there’s lots of good information and friendships to be had here. Any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 2

Hiii!

Welcome! This is a great place to learn more about little space and become more comfortable with your little self. PM/DM open all the time to anyone. ?

?‍♂️

• Like 2

Welcome! This forum and all the other forums and communities are so great! There's so many awesome people to meet and chat with here. Definitely relax, maybe join the chat at some point, and just enjoy yourself. It took me 20 years to finally actually join and start chatting with people and I feel so great talking and chatting with likeminded people daily. Our community rocks, and the more the merrier!

• Like 3

Yeah I definitely agree with everything @newpad101said. Definitely join in and have some fun. We definitely would love to have you be part of the group and make lots of new friends. Welcome to DD buddy, big hugs!?♥️☺️????

• Like 2
1 hour ago, B7633315069 said:

I would love to make friends but nobody wants to except me for who I am or who I want to act sometimes.

Feel free to join the chat! Top of the website there. There's tons of people in the 'Diapered' chat and everyone is very open and non-judgemental. I've met so many amazing people that I could spend hours with (and do) just chatting with all day. Don't be ashamed or live in fear. This is a safe space and we all enjoy the same things. :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, B7633315069 said:

I would love to make friends but nobody wants to except me for who I am or who I want to act sometimes.

Just know that you'll ALWAYS have friends here buddy. And we love you and want you to be happy!☺️♥️???? So don't worry, we'll always be here for you.

• Thanks 1