LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Opps, I Was Caught!

I have been wondering how often we have all been caught with our diapers and what we've done to get out of it. Personally my mother has caught me twice with baby diapers and told me to go tell my friend's mother that I was stealing. I never told them of course, like at 12 I was going to really have the guts to do that. So whats the worst, the best, and the one that turned out to be the most interesting.

Rach

The only time I know I was caught with diapers was in college. I had bought a case of diapers on the internet and had them delivered. My roommate was home when they were delivered and he signed for them. He asked me what was inside and I told him it was for work. The box was plainly labeled "Attends" on the outside and if you looked in the handle holes you could see the packs of diapers. Don't know if he believed me or not, but they were great to wear!

My parents found my stash of diapers and they confronted me. i kinda lied about them saying they were a gag gift from my birthday and said ijust figured iw ould try one... hey it was worth a try... i never used them again.. to scared to. i miss being crinkly :(

well i've been wearing 27/7 for about 6 years, and truthfully i've only been caught once, it was at the Tijuana airport, I was on my way to guadalajara, when i was going thru the metal detector, it beeped, so i went back took off everything metal ( i thought), and tried again... beep!!... well they took me off to the side and ran that wand around me, and nothing no beep or swish nothing, well the dude still frisked me, and guess what he found, he asked what the bulk in my pants was, and i told him, he didn't beleve me and took me into the office, made me strip down to my tenas, they were kinda wet already he sat there with a confused look on his face, thats when i finally calmed down, he asked why, told him i had injured my spine , and he said get dressed, thats it and i was free to go, the thing is i was so nervouse untill i saw the look on his face, it was hilarious, i wish i could have takin a pic of his face....any who, after that i've never really been worried about being caught anymore, but hey you never know...

Stay wet,

David (mexdl)

• 4 weeks later...

I had a guy friend sleep in my room one night with me. I had worn a diaper and t-shirt to bed. I had thrown my covers off during the night and my friend woke up in the morning and saw me in my diaper. I didn't know about it until I heard if from another one of my friends.

The one time that comes to mind is when my wife and I were getting ready to go out for the afternoon. I was getting dressed and she was in the shower. I never get fully dressed until I'm ready to go out the door as we have cats and I want to keep my clothes from picking up cat hair.

I was walking into the kitchen for coffee in just my diaper and undershirt when the back door burst open and there was the meter reader from the water dep't. Time was frozen for several seconds with him just looking at me. He then said, "Excuse me!" and went to the basement to read the meter. He was more upset than I! :D

I'm the master of getting caught! ~sigh~ lol I went out all night when i was like 16 drinking with friends. Got home 3 am snuck in window ! for what ever reason was thinking put on a diaper needless to say. School wasent fair away and i was still 3 sheets to wind. Walked out my bed room said good morning to the parents. passed out cold at my fathers feet. after puked 3 for times lol. Still this day dono wihc got em more mad facted i was out cold on floor in diaper or that stayed out all night drinking lol. Rember never drink wear diapers!

Then second time was amusing. I ordered a pizza sat down to watch some tv in mes diaper and new sleeper i just got and fell asleep. Woke up to door bell. pizza was here half way asleep got up to answear the door. Lol that point dono who was more shocked me or the 4 foot tall lil mexcan guy brought my pizza. Needless to say i tipped em well.He kinda look like that-----> :blink:

The only time I was "caught" was when I was camping. I was wearing nothing, but a shirt and a thick diaper. Someone came around trying to sell something and they saw my diaper.

I also wore a diaper to the beach and it was showing under my bikini bottoms. I'm sure everyone saw it, but nobody said anything. When I put my swimsuit on, I knew people were going to see it, so it didn't bother me.

I was sort of caught at age 16.

Dad found my biggest blanket wrapped i toiletpaper as a diper...

I had hidden it under the covers of my bed.

He put it on top of the spread sheets to make sure I saw I was caught..

We never spoke of it though...

Still I havent bought a real diaper..

I have a 94 cm waist.

If you have a suggestion to what kind(and size in Inches) I shold first buy, pleese msg me or email to don_dipe@yahoo.no :-)

I like em bulky n`thick, n`tight plastic pants I think..

So any suggestions?

- also recomend me an online store..

I have been caught wear diapers many times. It is a real turn on for me to be seen wearing diapers and plastic pants. One time the Mail Lady was delivering a package of diapers i had ordered. She has to walk past my front window which is large to get to the front door. As she walked by the window she looked in and saw me standing there with my tee shirt and my thick diapers and plastic pants on. Her mouth dropped open and she just stood there for a moment and then went to the front door. I answered the door and she had a big smile on her face. I stood behind the door peering around it. I had to sign for the package so she hands me the paper and i sign it, then hands me the package. Each time she can see part of my plastic pants at the edge of the door. She wants to talk awhile, but i make it quik. As she walks back past the front window she looking in and can see me walking to the back of the room. She sure took her time looking in. It was a real turn on for me. Since then she has seen me twice wearing diapers, with a big smile on her face each time.

• 1 year later...

I have been wondering how often we have all been caught with our diapers and what we've done to get out of it. Personally my mother has caught me twice with baby diapers and told me to go tell my friend's mother that I was stealing. I never told them of course, like at 12 I was going to really have the guts to do that. So whats the worst, the best, and the one that turned out to be the most interesting.

Rach

My mother found my plastic pants on two occasions and just said nothing but threw them in the kitchen fire :badmood:

The only time I was detected as wearing a nappy was late one night when I climbed out of a cab and lost my footing and before I knew it a hand was holding me up on my bottom-Gee was I embarrassed or what, but the lady said absolutely nothing not even a grin to say I know your secret, nice lady :o

My mother found my plastic pants on two occasions, must have been about 8 or 9 at the time, and just said nothing but threw them in the kitchen fire :badmood:

The only time I was detected as wearing a nappy was late one night when I climbed out of a cab and lost my footing and before I knew it a hand was holding me up on my bottom-Gee was I embarrassed or what, but the lady said absolutely nothing not even a grin to say I know your secret, nice lady :o

The only time I was "caught" was when I was camping. I was wearing nothing, but a shirt and a thick diaper. Someone came around trying to sell something and they saw my diaper.

I also wore a diaper to the beach and it was showing under my bikini bottoms. I'm sure everyone saw it, but nobody said anything. When I put my swimsuit on, I knew people were going to see it, so it didn't bother me.

LOL, Wendy i did the same thing. i was camping in the mountains late one night sitting around the fire i thought what the hell no one's around? Campground was nearly empty. So i dropped trou and sat back down enjoying the fire and a beer. A few minutes passed and I hear a voice from behind me first clearing the throat then saying how are you tonight? I nearly jumped out of my skin as a ranger walked around giving me a scolding look. I sat there thinking well this was brilliant i deal. He really didn’t seem to care about the diaper so much as the open beer, national parks ya know. So I emptied it in the fire we talked a few seconds and then he left.

So why did he originally stop? A camper had reported seeing a bear near the campground earlier and he was just walking the campground. DOH! I have done it twice since then no biggie...... its nice to be free.