LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long Term Comeuppance

Not my best work but I was ready to move on to another story idea…

Long Term Comeuppance or A Cheater Never Prospers…

April is on her knees, her hands behind her back in fuzzy pink cuffs. She’s completely nude with exception of the white puffy diaper with pink bears covering her bald wet slit… Her thin legs and thin arms have no trace of hair and her small pink nipples are hard enough to cut glass. She’d tell you it was because of the cold but she knows it’s a mixture of humiliation, fear, and pure arousal… She barely hears the words that the much larger ( in every way) brunette is saying to her, she’s too busy licking her mistress to another climax while she grips her strawberry blonde pigtails like handles shoving her face against her own sex. As the other woman yelps from the orgasm she yanks April up by her hair and tells her what a good little girl she’s been. April can’t help but blush at the compliment. She really *does* feel like a good girl, but even in her gleeful moment she knows something is wrong with all of this… she thinks back on how she ended up here. On her knees, diapered, pleasing a woman.. She looks over her shoulder and sees her wedding gown and then giggles as if to say “Oh yeah!” Turning her head back to await the next command from her Mistress…

6 months earlier…

“Fuck you Lezbo, and mind your fucking business.” A drunk April yells at Phoebe as she rushes out of the club. 

“Who is that?” The guy she was making out with asks her as she tugs him towards the door.

“Just some bitch. Ignore her, I DON’T have a fiancée and she’s just jealous that I’m sexy and rich.” April looks over her shoulder seeing Phoebe looking down at her phone clearly texting, and probably Rob her fiancée. “Fucking cow.” She scowls as they head out to the parking lot. 

Once in the car she’s back on his lap, her micro dress up around her waist grinding her panty clad sex against his hard member through his black pants. “Mmm… that’s right baby.. I want that dick….” 

She slides off his lap long enough to unbuckle his belt and slide his pants down and fishing his hard cock out she smiles and dives down starting her signature blowjob. She likes Will, he’s been a good “lay” and a good time away from her regular life. She thinks about Rob and how “boring” life with him has become. She gives his head one more lick and then slips her panties to the side and starts riding Will’s 7” member… This is the part she loves.. The excitement of getting fucked in a parking lot downtown, anyone could see, she’s done this several times… But Rob.. Sweet, loving, boring ass Rob won’t have any of it. She’s tried explaining that with their money who’s going to say anything or do anything. “Fucking pussy.” She thinks to herself as she turns her attention back to Will and his fearless desire to please her. 

Moments pass and April finds the orgasm building.. she starts talking dirty to her lover “That’s right baby… Fuck me! Fuck my wet pussy! Ogh!! Oh!!!”

“You like that baby? You want me to fuck you right out in public?!” Will says getting into the scene they are making..

“Yes! Fuck me…”

Will suddenly opens the car door and easily pulls the thin woman around to the trunk of the car behind theirs and bends her over starting to pound her from behind… 

“Like that bitch?” He says pounding so hard you can hear their skin slapping loudly. 

“Yes Daddy! Fuck me harder!” She moans as she starts to cum… “oh! Oh! OH! Ight!” She squeals as she cums bent over the trunk of the car, her hands flat on the rear window…

“Shit.. I thought I’d finish baby.” Will says pulling out of her overworked slit. 

“We’re not done then are we?” April says turning around and then dropping to her knees and taking his cock back in her mouth… after several minutes of blowing Will she leans back and pulls her top down over her pert C Cups and says “Cum on my tits baby.” 

Will can’t hold out and shoots four hot ropes of semen on the kneeling woman’s bust. 

“That’s it!” She says rubbing the liquid on her breasts. She stands up and starts kissing him again leaning back on the parked car.. 

An hour later she slips into her home and stops in the hallway to admire her handiwork in the mirror. 

“Hope you enjoyed yourself.” She hears in the living room beside her. 

“Oh hey baby! I did, the girls all say hi.” April lies fumbling to hang up her jacket. “It’s been a long night though so I think I’m going to get a quick shower in and then head to bed. You staying tonight? I might be feeling a little frisky later!” She winks and then nervously heads upstairs to get rid of the “evidence” that’s dried in her thong and her cleavage. 

In the shower she works quickly to scrub herself clean and then hears the bathroom door open, she remembers her sticky thongs laying on the floor and she shuts off the water and starts stepping out of the shower door when she sees Rob handing her a towel. 

“Thanks baby!” She says looking at the floor for her used underwear.. 

“Anything for the love of my life right?” 

“You know it! You are just the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” She says looking again on the floor and not seeing them. 

“Yeah I know.” He says walking out of the room. 

“Yeah I know.” She mocks under her breath. Now alone in the room she can’t find her thongs anywhere. 

She bends over to check under the sink and then her panties dangle in front of her face..

“Looking for these bitch?” 

April stops cold.. she knows that voice. It’s Phoebe, Rob’s longtime best friend. She swears she’s a lesbian. Always wandering what she’s up to or where she’s been… Nosey bitch… April decides to try to get the situation back in hand. 

“Oh great. A little tattle tale huh? You ready to break Rob’s heart bitch? I’m sure you’d just love that wouldn’t you.. What will Robbie do when you’ve destroyed his future with *this* and he’s left hanging out with his lezbo weirdo friend?”

“You silly little bitch. I’m not a lesbian.” She says grabbing April by her neck, her towel dropping to the floor.. “And I’m pretty sure Rob will be just fine no matter what happens to you.” 

The trip from the bathroom to the driveway is pretty much a one sided conversation of Phoebe explaining how she’s always thought April was a conniving slut and so she’s been keeping tabs on her. She’s been videoing her out flirting and fucking her way around the club scene while she tells Rob she’s with “the girls”. 

“Fuck you!” The naked woman says as Rob walks out from the garage. “It’s all faked by you cause you are jealous of my sexy look and my money!” She looks up at the much taller woman and then adds more insults “I bet those huge tits sag to the floor without a bra on! And your hair sucks… you… your makeup is stupid… and…. And you’re a fucking Sasquatch! Bet your pussy is as hairy as one too!” 

“I don’t think this is faked.” Rob says tapping the trunk of Phoebe’s car. 

April looks at the back window and sees handprints. 

“These are yours right?”

April looks confused… 

“That’s right stupid little girl. You were so caught up in fucking that you didn’t notice you got pounded against MY car you dumb twat.” 

The naked woman looks at the handprints and then at Rob… there’s no getting out of this. She’s caught. 

She wants to run and hide, she wants to put on some clothes… Then the *real* problem hits her… she looks at Rob and says “You aren’t going to call off the wedding are you?” 

“What?” He says.. “That’s the only thing you can think of? The wedding! No, it’s the money isn’t it?” Rob just scowls at her and then heads back in the house.

“No it isn’t just that!” She lies

“Shut up sis, he’s finally seen the light. The thing I’ve been trying to tell him since you first set your sights on him. You are nothing but a vain, spoiled, self centered little brat.” Phoebe says finally letting April go. The naked woman looks at Phoebe and for the first time she can’t think of anything snarky to say… she’s too scared to think of anything but saving the wedding.

1 month earlier…

“I promise Daddy.” An angel faced April says sitting at her parents’ mansion. 

Promises….. April has spent everyday since puberty jumping from one man to the next, and usually not bothering to wait for a breakup to move on. While her parents expected and ignored that behavior when she was still a cheerleader in high school, they were disappointed to see it continue in college. When she was expelled when it was discovered that her little antics not only stained the reputation of an Ivy League school.. Sex in the school chapel while recording the whole scene… The fight between her then fiancée and his fellow student she was banging in the video was just too much. No matter how much her parents donated to the school. 

After she was expelled she started her full time career as a “Socialite” hitting the spas during the day, shopping, and clubs every night. Whenever her antics got too much attention and her parents threatened cutting her off, she’d get engaged to another man and promise to be good. She’s played this game 4 times now and apparently 5 strikes and she’s out… 

When she announced her engagement to Rob her parents immediately rewrote their Will, and redefined the terms of her Trust Fund. 

Now engaged for a month she’s just agreed to the terms of her financial future. Those terms are basically “No Husband, No Money. Another public affair, No Money.” 

Moving forward the naked April runs around the house looking for Rob. She finally finds him packing a bag with the clothes he’s had at her place.

“No baby!! Hey! Don’t leave.. please.. Um, I promise I’ll never do this again!”

“Promise?” Rob says with a look of anger. 

“Yes! I promise! Please don’t leave.” 

“Why did you have to sign a new agreement with your parents again?” He asks.

“Oh? Uh that was just because they needed to make some updates that’s all.” 

“Bullshit! I should’ve listened to Phoebe! She told me she’d heard about you. About what a cheating bitch you are. But I thought you loved me!”

Phoebe walks in the room. 

“But it’s her! It’s always been her. She was the one that I should’ve been with instead of *this* bullshit.” 

“Her? What the fuck? I’m a fucking goddess compared to her.” April snaps. 

“Phoebe is more of a woman than you will ever be. Her soul is beautiful and unlike you, she’s honest and stands up for her friends. You and your fake friends will never be anything like her.” 

April sees that Rob isn’t slowing down his packing… she needs to do something fast.

“Rob… darling! I’ll do anything to keep you and to stop you from calling off the wedding…” he doesn’t stop. “I promise I’ll do anything you want just please don’t do this!” 

“Anything?” He says with a sly look on his face.

“Anything!” She pleads..

“Get on your knees and beg.” He says with a look of disdain. Something very unfamiliar to her always sweet fiancé. 

April slowly lowers herself down to her knees on the bedroom hardwood. She starts getting nervous that he wants a blowjob or something… 

Rob steps up to her and puts his hand on her head and quietly whispers “You will do everything I tell you to do from now on or I swear I’ll call this whole fucking thing off. Deal?”

“Yes! Thank you baby! I was just thinking OUCH!” She yelps as he suddenly grips her hair pulling her blonde locks up..

“No one told you to speak yet!” 

“Oh.. uh.. I’m sorry.. baby… it’s just that.. OUCH!” She whimpers again as Phoebe walks behind her and kicks her in her ass.

“Jesus… she is pretty dumb.” Phoebe says “did anyone say you could speak?”

“Fuck you bi OUCH!!” Her face jerks to the side as Phoebe lands a slap across her cheek… 

“Shut your stupid cheating mouth slut!” Phoebe snarls…

The kneeling woman opens her mouth but sees Phoebe raise her hand back and she closes it quickly.

“There we go! Such a good girl.” Phoebe teases patting her head like a dog.. “Now let’s see if a good pup can Stay while we go talk.” 

Rob and Phoebe leave the room…

They return and start discussing the “terms” of their new relationship. From now on April is their property, she will do as she is told or be severely punished. If she tells anyone about this deal Rob calls off the wedding. 

“Understand all of this?” 

April starts to speak and then just nods her head. 

“Great! Now let’s get started.” Rob says grabbing a notepad and dropping it on the floor along with a pen.  “Strip.” He says nonchalantly to the kneeling woman. 

April looks around and then starts taking off her clothes. On the one hand she’s embarrassed at undressing in front of Rob right now but Phoebe being in the room is almost unbearable.. 

“Now I want you to write down all passwords on that notepad. We’re going to see just how much of a cheating tramp you’ve been.” Phoebe says to the nude woman. 

April starts to cry… 

“Don’t cry now. What’s the worst that could happen? Your fiancé find out what a piece of trash you are fucking around on him? I’m pretty sure he already knows.”

April fills out the notepad with passwords to her accounts.. not just the ones that Rob knows about but a couple of secret email accounts and a few websites he’s never heard of. There is also an instagram account he has never seen before….

“Is that it?” Rob says picking up the notepad. 

April just shakes her head up and down. 

“Well let’s see what you’ve been hiding.” Rob says picking up her phone and unlocking it.

30 minutes later Rob has learned a lot about his soon to be bride. Her numerous lovers, the amount of trash talking he has been the victim of from her friends.. “normal” cheater behavior but then there was the not so normal… 

“So you like a little freaky shit huh?” Rob says circling the woman holding up post after post of her fetish themed instagram account. 

“Daddy issues” “ddlg” “neko girl” “forced lezdom” sounds pretty kinky to me.” Phoebe says taking the phone from Rob “What is forcedABDL?” 

April says nothing, her cheeks blushing…

“Is it the same as “forced age regression?” 

April feels tears roll down her cheeks and then she nods her head up and down.. 

Phoebe googles the phrase and then wide eyed looks at April and exclaims “Fa-Reek!”

Rob raises an eyebrow and Phoebe laughs handing him her phone. While Rob starts looking at the screen Phoebe takes over the conversation…

“So you want a “daddy”, seems like you need someone to punish your naughty little ass.” She reaches down and pulls April to her feet by her arms. “Well let’s see what we can do for you. Maybe if you got your wishes here you’d stop being such a little whore.” Phoebe says smacking April’s ass several times with her hand. “So tell me all about your body. Including these.” She says poking Aprils clearly fake breasts… “You may speak.” 

April spends the next few minutes telling Phoebe her measurements and why she got implants. She talks about her hair color, her beauty regimen, waxing, even the bleaching of her anus. 

“Well since you want to be regressed, how about we help fulfill your fantasy?” Phoebe says with two quick pats of April’s pubic hair. “Call your salon and tell them you want to go bare.”

It was a restless night for April sleeping next to Rob in her bedroom. Usually he wants to “fool around” a little even though in the past she would put him off having already satisfied herself with another man.. This time it was her wishing he would at least try to get her to do something.. anything… just so that she could feel like things will get better. Instead he slept peacefully on his side of the bed while she barely slept staring out the window at the city skyline. 

9:30am at the Salon

“Yes! I think bare is the way to go.” April lies to her tech. 

“It’s just so unlike you, I thought you’d said you wanted some hair just to feel like a woman?”

“Well I’m thinking with my wedding coming up in a few months that it will be something I try out for a while. Who knows.. I might like it!” 

11:00am back at home

“Much better! You’re on your way to being the good girl we all know you should be.” Phoebe says standing back up from her inspection of the once again naked April. 

“Now about the rest of you.” Rob says sliding a piece of paper across the kitchen table. “Sit and read. Then sign.” He says sternly.

April reads the paper, looks up at Rob but then signs the paperwork with a look of defeat on her face. 

1 week later…

“But where did you get this from?” April asks looking at the gel that Phoebe is smearing all over her naked body standing on the back deck..

“Shut up and turn around.” Phoebe says putting another squeeze of the blue substance on her gloved hand. She starts rubbing it on the back of April’s neck “This will make sure you continue being such a good little girl for Daddy.” She rubs it in down April’s back, on both of her ass cheeks and even between her legs carefully avoiding her sensitive slit; only her labia are subjected to the gel. 

April knows she should object.. call for help, or at least say something mean but she just stands there doing as she’s told by Phoebe… she just clinches her fists as the tingling sensation on her torso and a front of her legs goes from pleasant to almost like bee stings… 

“Does it hurt?”

“Yes! It’s really stinging….” She whimpers… 

“Poor little girl. I guess you should have been a good girl and then you could get to have body hair and your grown up tan.” 

April hurts her teeth because just as the front of her body finally seems to stop hurting her back is kicking into overdrive… her buttocks feel like they are going to catch on fire! 

“My ass!” She finally says gasping and reaching back to grab her butt like a child getting a spanking… 

Smack! Phoebe pulls her hand back and delivers another blow to April’s ass causing the woman to stand on her tip toes from the pain! 

“What did I say about language?” 

“Yes ma’am….” April says sullenly as she rubs her cheeks.. 

“Looks like your mental training needs a little more attention.” Phoebe says capping the gel and washing her hands as she carefully removes the gloves. 

April finally stops clinching as the gel finishes its work on her body… 

“Ok, shower time. Gotta get all of that residue off of you so it doesn’t end up somewhere it doesn’t belong.”

April steps in the hot shower and begins washing her body with the loofah that the gel came with. At first she notices the fine hair that is collecting by the drain but then she notices that there is a faint brown tint to the water at her feet as well. She scrubs herself clean and then notices that the water is clear again. She steps out of the shower, removes the shower cap she was wearing and grabs a towel to dry off. She steps in front of the vanity and pulls the towel off and is shocked at what she sees! Her once professionally tanned skin is lily white. Her nipples are pale pink and looking at her sex she sees that her labia is now swollen and pink as well! 

“What did you do to me?” She stutters out backing away from the mirror…

“I gave you the skin and hair of a sweet girl that hasn’t hit puberty yet. You don’t have to worry about all that yucky body hair anymore or even tanning! Think of all the time that will save you!” Phoebe says smirking at the pink nipples that look out of place on April’s surgically enhanced bust. “It’s forced regression right? You love that shit. So now you can live it.” Phoebe says bobbing the nose of the pale woman.

April reaches for her babydoll nightgown and then waits for the next direction from Phoebe. 

“Well I think it’s bedtime. You can just tell everyone that you’ve decided that tanning is bad and you want to make sure you have youthful skin to the grave! I’m sure your girlfriends will understand. I mean, as self centered as you are OF COURSE you would think that way! … Now off to bed, don’t forget to turn on your white noise app so you can sleep.” 

April quickly walks out of the room heading to her bed, she lays down and pulls the covers up to her neck so she doesn’t see her pale skin. She thinks to herself about turning on her white noise app on her phone and rolls her eyes that Phoebe would even think to “remind” her to turn that on. After all, she’s been using this machine for years as far as she can remember and there’s no reason for her to stop now. She opens the app and settles on Preset 3 a soft ocean sound begins and April drifts off to sleep hearing the slow sounds of the sea while her subconscious hears suggestions of being a good girl that doesn’t want big fake boobies, fake boobies are for whores and she’s a good girl. A good girl that does what she’s told by her Mommy and Daddy……..

A month later and April is noticing a lot of changes. She never minded having all of her body hair permanently removed and even her pale pink nipples and labia looks pretty “cute” but still sexy but recently something is “off” with her body. She seems to be thinning out all over her body. At first she liked what she was seeing since her body fat percentage was dropping and  it gave her a sexy thigh gap and a toned tummy. This morning though she is noticing that her implants are so constricted in her reduced breasts that you can see the outline of them. She is getting skinny.. like everywhere. Even her labia looks smaller. Where she once had a sexy bit of “camel toe” when she wore something tight, she looks down and sees just a little slit with just a hint of clitoris peeking out. She’s staring at her little slit when Phoebe walks in on her standing in front of her mirror in her bedroom…

“Little girl what are you looking at? Getting naughty thoughts?” She smirks handing her three pills and some water. 

“Uh no! I was just.. I wasn’t.. never mind.” She says blushing and quickly takes her “vitamins” to give her mouth something to do besides stutter around her words..

Phoebe starts handing her clothing so that she can get dressed. Now that she’s under the thumb of Rob and Phoebe she doesn’t get a say in much of anything. 

“I can’t wear these!” She says looking at the thongs she was handed. 

“Why not? They’re cute.” 

“They say “Daddy’s Girl” on them… and…”

“And only the people at the doctor’s office will see them. I told you, the doctor is my friend and they won’t care what you are wearing anyway. They are going to look into why you are losing so much weight.” 

April holds the things in her hands and then finally relents slipping them up her much thinner thighs. The rest of her outfit is just as juvenile something her “keepers” demand when she isn’t going to see regular acquaintances out and about. A short pink sundress, white socks and sneakers, her light hair in two pig tails, and no bra. To the average adult she looks pretty normal but a longer glance and you’d wonder why she was dressed so … young… 

An hour later and a very embarrassed April gets the results of her exam…

“But I don’t want to have to take them out!” The girl whines standing in front of the doctor. “I… there has to be something else!” She says with a cracking voice and tears starting to roll down her cheeks..

April is standing topless in front of Phoebe, the doctor, and two nurses. She looks quite juvenile standing in her socks with her thong halfway down her thighs so that they could “inspect” her thinning labia, just a little darker than their normal light pink as they had her demonstrate if rubbing her reduced clitoris would still bring sexual arousal. They were excited for her that she in fact went from zero to blushing cheeks and slippery wet sounds as she rubbed herself to an orgasm in less than a minute. Now her hands are grasping her breasts as if protecting them from what the doctor said is inevitable. She has to have her implants removed. Her skin is getting stretched by the weight loss and that means that her implants must go. 

Phoebe pulls up the shocked girl’s underwear while the nurse makes the appointment with a good friend of the doctor for the removal. As they exit the office Phoebe reassures April that they will get her some good padded bras for her to wear once she’s all healed up. 

Two weeks post surgery…

“But can’t we please get me some bras Rob! Please! Phoebe promised we could.” April whines following Rob towards the front door in a suit for an important evening out. 

“Look, I told Phoebe she was in charge of your clothes since the beginning. You look adorable and instead of being grateful you are being a brat. Now be a good girl and stay out of trouble for Mrs Stephanie ok?” He walks out after looking over his fiancée one more time and smiling at her outfit for the evening. 

April stomps her foot on the hardwood floor and then stomps her way back into the living room finding “Mrs Stephanie” sitting on the couch watching tv. “Mrs” she’s 19 years old and they act like she’s my babysitter!” April says to herself. 

“Hey there kiddo. Your folks said you like to watch a movie before bedtime so what do you want to watch?”

“My folks? They aren’t my folks. Rob is my fiancée and I don’t know where Phoebe slithered off to tonight. I hate her!” 

“Oh? I thought they were going out *together*?” Stephanie responds. “Well either way, they said that you can be a bit of a handful and said that if you aren’t a *good girl* then I’m welcome to correct your bad behavior.” 

April shakes her head back and forth.. “Good Girl” always gets this reaction out of her recently. She suddenly feels like a silly little girl getting in trouble with Nanny when she was 6… but then she remembers the part where they are together out on the town.. “Look, you seem like a good kid but I’m 27 and you are what 19? I’m going out to catch them cheating on me. I don’t want to see you when I get back.” April says grabbing the keys to her car and heading to the garage 

Stephanie says “Suit yourself but if you’re going to lie about your age I wouldn’t use 27, you are maybe 17, everyone is going to know you are lying.”

“17? What the hell?” April days hoping in her car and heading out leaving Stephanie texting Rob to let him know she took off in a car. 

30 minutes later in the lobby of a downtown fine dining establishment…

“This is her ma’am. She insisted that your boyfriend is her” stifles a laugh “fiancé.” He laughs again. 

“Did she now.” Phoebe looks amazing in a little black dress that heightens her long cleavage, trim waist, thick hips and sexy thighs. Her three inch heels have her well over a foot taller than the middle school shaped girl in the lobby. 

“You… you and Da.. I mean Da… ugh! Daddy! *whimper* you… I hate…. I…” April’s voice tapers off as she starts to sob.. her nightly hypnosis paying off dividends and amuses Phoebe.

“Now baby, Mommies and Daddies need time alone too, I know how much you miss us but you can’t just run out of the house dressed like this and show up where we are. What were you thinking?” 

April looks visibly confused but a quick glance at the mirrored wall to her right she sees what Phoebe is talking about… while Phoebe looks like an elegant, sexy woman April is wearing a light pink camisole with “Mommy’s Girl” in blue sequins across her non existent bust. Since it is a part of her matching light pink pajama set, there is no padding and her little nipples are tenting through the fabric. Looking down she sees fuzzy pink slippers that say “I want Mommy” “Right Meow” with a pouting kitten face on both sides. Her hair is in the usual pigtails. She suddenly feels small.. and stupid for coming downtown dressed like a toddler. 

“Come this way immediately. I’ve had enough of your naughty behavior.” Phoebe says pulling the embarrassed girl to the ladies’ room. 

April wants to say something and take Phoebe down for taking HER da.. no.. her man but instead she feels a sudden rush of humiliation and arousal at being treated this way… 

Phoebe says nothing as she sits on the leather couch in the entryway of the bathroom and then pulls April over her lap and brings spanking her right out in the open. 

30 or so slaps later finds April sobbing and promising to “be good” while her arousal makes her little slit dribble into her thin thongs. 

“Stand.” Phoebe says pushing the woman to her feet. “Take them down. Time to give those little cheeks some bare bottomed treatment.”

April sobs but grabs her pajama pants and pulls them down revealing a pair of gray thongs. April wears them even at bedtime to feel a little sexy since her body’s betrayal and subsequent loss of sexy curves leaves her feeling ugly and childish… 

“What is this?” Phoebe says touching the dark spot on her thin underwear.

April looks down and says nothing. Her arousal is clearly visible on her panties. 

“That’s what I thought. Take them off.” 

“But what if someone comes in!”

Snack! “Take them off now.” 

April slides off her pajama pants and her wet panties. 

“Throw those wet panties in the trash, you won’t need them anymore.” 

“What do you mean Phoebe?” SMACK! “Ow!” April leaps as Phoebe gives her bare ass a rapid fire of 15 swats as she stands in front of her. 

“Now put that nose in the corner while I use the bathroom.”

While Phoebe pees she hears the door open to the bathroom, two older women’s voices are heard followed by a gasp as they both step back out in the restaurant. 

“I guess they’ve never seen a naughty little girl standing in the corner with her red cheeks exposed for all to see.” 

April just continues standing in the corner sobbing with embarrassment. 

“Put your pants back on.” 

April pulls up her pajama pants and waits for instruction.

“Let’s go brat.” Phoebe says putting her hand on the smaller woman’s lower back pushing her towards the door. 

“Sit there.” She says taking her seat at the table next to Rob. April stares at her fiancé as he takes the hand of Phoebe and gives her a kiss on the cheek saying “There you are dear, I’m sorry our little brat is screwing up our date.” 

“Da… grr..” whispering “Daddy… I .. How could you ch.. chest on me with that bi… bi…” she whimpers as the hypnosis precludes her ability to say bad words “meanie?” 

“Well some little girls used to be really bad and they would let boys have sex with her whenever and wherever she wanted. Now I bet it would be hard for a flat chested, bare slited, brat to pick up a man.”

April doesn’t say anything as her feelings are actually hurt by his words. 

“Honey, why don’t you tell Daddy why you aren’t wearing any panties.” 

“What? No Panties?” Rob says frowning. “What a naughty little thing you’ve become.” 

“They… they were wet because my… because I was wet down there.”

“And during her spanking too. Can you imagine? What kind of freak would get that wet from being spanked by her rival? Tell me April, are you a lesbian?”

April winces at the comment from Phoebe after so many times accusing her of being one. She shakes her head no. 

“We will see.” Phoebe says before turning back to her date leaving April to wonder what that meant. 

“There she is. Prefect timing, it was almost time for dessert and our naughty girl doesn’t deserve that.” Phoebe says to Stephanie as she approaches the table.

“I’m sorry ma’am. After she left I didn’t know where to start looking since she took the car. Might need to start hiding the keys!” 

“Great idea! Well you get going.” 

“And as for you April; We will discuss this further when we get home later.” Rob says before turning his attention back to his date. 

By the morning the “new rules” are firmly in place. April has found herself being the low man on the totem pole while Phoebe has been elevated to the *real* love interest of Rob. They’ve told her that she will continue the exterior position of fiancé and that the marriage will continue as planned as well. Now the once proud April that would cheat on her men at the drop of a hat finds herself the “cuckold” in a relationship she can’t get out of or else the gravy train stops. Rob and Phoebe share the master bedroom while April sleeps in an upstairs bedroom that is slowly being changed from guest bedroom to a place you’d expect a newborn to sleep. Over the next few weeks the walls were painted pink, the dark wooden furniture replaced with white childish furniture, artwork removed and replaced with Disney posters, etc. April’s hypnosis plays on her formerly secret fetishes and as the Wedding Day approaches she’s found herself actually wanting more childish things in her room. Instead of fighting back or lashing out it’s easier to just “go play” in her room or ignore that she’s been replaced and instead focus on how cute she looks in her training panties standing outside Mommy and Daddy’s bedroom door waiting to bring them a surprise! 

“Come in baby.” Rob says as he lays on his back with a naked Phoebe straddling him in a cowgirl position.  

April steps in the room and immediately blushes at the sight of the two naked lovers especially Phoebe’s sexy curves.. April feels like she could wet herself at how arousing it is to see a *real* woman’s body. Her hypnosis has made her arousal include a sudden urge to pee, this accompanied by trigger phrases means she wears protection most of the time. 

“Awfully brave of you to wear just training panties knowing we were making love little girl.” Phoebe says with a laugh. 

“I… I.. just wanted to show you what I drew.” The meek girl says suddenly wishing she’d at least worn a pull-up…

“Aww, well let’s see it.” Rob says sitting up in the bed as Phoebe slides off of his erect penis and lays down against him. 

April says nothing as she feels a spurt of pee escape into her thick panties at the sight of Rob’s hard penis still in view. 

“Don’t you peepee on our floor little girl.” Phoebe snaps

“I won’t mommy… but I gotta go potty bad!” She says dropping the picture on the floor and running from the room… 

A few minutes (and a potty flush) later, April gingerly walks back into the room finding Rob and Phoebe cuddling and having pillow talk. 

“Did you make it to the potty April?” Rob asks not even looking at her.

“Mostly .. I only wet a little.” She says looking at the floor. 

“Well let’s see your drawing.” 

“Ok!” She perks up at the attention she gets and then grabs the paper and holds it up for them to see. 

“Well that’s a cute little unicorn you colored honey.” Phoebe says smiling.

“Oh thank you! I drew it for Daddy but I thought you might like it if it was purple…”

“I do! But I think we need to discuss your accident don’t you?” She says pointing at the wet crotch of the almost naked girl standing next to the bed. 

“It was just a little.” 

“Looks like a lot to me.” Phoebe says getting out of bed naked she pulls April to stand beside her as if comparing herself to the much smaller woman. “I mean what can we do with a pale skinned, short, skinny, flat chested little girl in pigtails that can’t help but peepee every time she sees a hard dick?” She reaches over and pulls down April’s training panties that hit the floor with a wet slap. “I mean, look at this tiny little slit. I bet she couldn’t even get it in there anymore.” 

“Yes I could! I’m… I’m not a baby!” April says folding her arms in and pout. 

“Well show us then “big girl”, go over there and get Rob’s dick hard and let’s see it.”

April stands frozen to the spot, the idea that she’s about to have sex with a man for the first time in months both arousing her and scaring her.. What if they are right? She thinks. After all her labia and clit have both seemingly shrank down over the months…. Maybe she should back down.. but then she also thinks about how good sex feels and how even boring Rob was still pretty good in bed… she feels her cheeks flush…

“Tell you what, you get over there and start off with a lil blowjob. We can go from there. Whatever you get accomplished will be the new limit for you as his soon to be wife ok?” Phoebe says starting to lead April to Rob’s side of the bed. 

“Come on baby, sit on the edge of the bed and let’s see what Mrs Bigshot can do.” 

Rob laughs and then takes position with April standing between his legs.. her heart racing, her knees shaking and her sex so wet it glistens along her slit. 

“Come on girl! Do some of that slutty dancing you used to do at the club. That will get him worked up.”

April closes her eyes and starts moving around dancing to unheard music. In her mind she’s back in the clubs as the center of attention, all eyes on her moves and her charms as she grinds against a man or woman seductively, she turns away from Phoebe and Rob and starts twerking, hands on the bedroom wall… she feels the heat in her chest, the moisture building in between her legs… and then she stands and snaps her face around to look at the effect her gyrations are having on her viewers when she sees Rob smiling and Phoebe covering her mouth because she is laughing.. 

“What’s so funny?” She pouts..

“Honey! You aren’t in the club with your sexy ass, thighs and fake tits. You.. well here, just watch this video I made of you.” Phoebe says holding up her phone for April to see.. Instead of the sexy club scene woman she was, she sees what looks like a little girl trying to copy their big sister’s dance moves. The only part of her body that could even be considered “grown up” is her pert little ass.. the rest of her is just too childish to take seriously. 

“Turn it off.” April says starting to cry. 

“Oh come on now. You wanted to show us what a woman you were. Here, let me help.” Phoebe says climbing off the bed and stepping over beside the meek woman. Phoebe slides down to her knees in front of Rob and then pulls April down to do the same, putting her between his legs. 

“Now show us baby. Show us what a sexy big girl you are.”

April stares at Rob’s penis and then looks over to Phoebe. 

“Uh. Here… Take his cock in your hands and start working it. When it gets a little hard just put it in your mouth and show us what ya got!” 

April reaches and starts rubbing her fiancée’s penis and after a few moments it is getting erect. 

“There you go, now suck it.” 

April takes the shaft in her mouth and starts giving a decent blowjob. A few minutes into her performance she starts feeling that familiar pressure in her loins as her arousal builds… Phoebe whispers “You are such and good little cocksucker. Why don’t you rub that wet little slit of yours?” April keeps sucking and reaches one hand down finding that Phoebe is right, her excited “little slit” is literally dripping between her legs onto the floor! 

“Hmm…” Rob moans as his fiancée continues sucking him in a way she’s never done it before. He looks down at the naked woman and his arousal turns to scoffing thinking about how far she’s fallen. Of course this gets his juices going as well and he sees this more of a grudge fucking than love making. He looks over at Phoebe who is smirking at the flat chested April on her knees trying to prove what a “big girl” she is. Rob winks at Phoebe and reaches down grabbing Aprils pig tails and starts using them like handlebars grinding his cock in her mouth. April starts gagging but keeps going to prove that she’s still “got it” while Phoebe laughs at her leaning down and starts critiquing her “skills” at blowjobs along with poking fun at her diminished figure. The more she’s used and insulted, the more aroused April becomes… She doesn’t understand it but at the moment she doesn’t care as her arousal pushes her closer to the edge… she suddenly remembers that she’s supposed to have sex with Rob and she pulls her face away from Rob long enough to remind him. “But we’re supposed to have sex! Let me up so I can hpff!” Is all she gets out before Rob snatches her hair down forcing her to deep throat his cock. April doesn’t fight this as the idea to have sex with him is overcome with a desire to tongue his balls while her throat is used… 

“Look at you. Pathetic. You know you need to have sex or else you won’t get to again, but instead your slutty little mouth is hogging all the cock. You are just a little cocksucker.” Phoebe says slipping her foot under the girl’s ass and putting pressure on her dripping sex. April moans at the new sensation… “You want that cum don’t you?” 

“Uh huh!” April moans in response..

“You miss the taste of cum don’t you?”

“Hmm Hmm!” She says around the penis in her mouth. 

“And thanks to your training now you will *crave* it.” Phoebe laughs. 

“Huh?” April says opening her eyes and looking towards Phoebe.

“April loves cummies in her tummy.” Phoebe says patting her on the head… 

The trigger phase hits April immediately… she starts working the shaft and balls for all she is worth.. Rob is close to cumming…. 

“That’s a good girl, no more dick for your little slit, not when you want all that yummy cum in your mouth.” Phoebe explains. 

April is moaning in time with Rob… 

“Baby, give the little cum slut what she wants.” Phoebe says reaching over and kissing Rob passionately.. then she looks down as Rob tenses up “I’ll let the rest of that trigger be a surprise for you little bitch.” 

Just as she finishes speaking Rob erupts into April’s eager mouth shooting three large streams of cum into her throat. April never skips a beat continuing to suck his sensitive shaft….she feels her own arousal start to peak… she remembers something about needing to have sex with Rob “or else” but her excited little slit can’t wait another second.. the feeling of swallowing Rob’s cum too much for her arousal… she feels the orgasm rush over her from her mouth to her little nipples, to her belly, to her bladder? April suddenly gasps as her hand that’s been rubbing her clitoris gets soaked in urine.. a pool of piss forming between her legs as her orgasm finally hits her loins pushing her into the best cum in her life…. 

“Uh oh! Baby had a wittle accident.” Phoebe mocks. She picks up a towel and tosses it between April’s legs. “Clean up your mess.” 

“Wha.. what did you do to me?” April says starting to soak up the pee.

“It was Rob’s idea. We decided that since you can’t control yourself and fuck anything moving, we’d make sure that you would think twice about cheating again… since now you only want cock in your mouth and cum pushes you into an orgasm, which make you empty your bladder. So enjoy all the dick you want, but you might want to put on a diaper before you head out to meet your next hookup.” Phoebe laughs. “In fact, since wittle April can’t control her pee-pee, let’s put baby in a diapee ok Daddy?” 

“Good idea. Wouldn’t want any more accidents.” Rob agrees. “Get up here and lay down Baby.” 

April doesn’t want to do it… she wants to fight back.. but then the idea of being regressed has her arousal steadily building up again…. Something about the way that Rob called her “baby” has her head spinning… she *wants* to be his “baby”, his “good girl”…….. she stands up on unsteady legs and then lays down on the bed.

“Here we go.” Phoebe says handing Rob everything needed to put April in her first diaper… she giggles as April is put in a light pink puffy diaper and a sheer crop top also in pink with “I’m Baby” on the front. Her pale skin makes her stiff little pink nipples standout behind the material.

“Just a little cutie isn’t she?” Phoebe says slipping back into bed.

“She sure is, just a flat chested little baby that needs her diaper.” Rob laughs handing April a quilt and pointing at the floor next to the bed. April doesn’t need any instructions, she lays down on the floor and falls asleep..

Two months later and April finds herself in a crib in Rob and Phoebe’s bedroom. While they are making love on the bed, she’s grinding her padded crotch back and forth across a large teddy bear her “daddy” bought her last week. April’s hypnosis and training now includes an oral fixation so she typically has her thumb or a pací in her mouth, she also begs to give Rob blowjobs because she craves the taste of his semen. She doesn’t care that she must wear a diaper since his cum makes her have an orgasm. She just fills her diaper while he fills her mouth with cum. This morning she’s having a hard time cumming which she’s blaming on her thick diaper. She’s getting more and more frustrated watching Rob pound away on Phoebe’s slick slit and she’s learned that imagining her paci is a cock doesn’t cut it… As she hears Rob and Phoebe climax together she whimpers knowing that she isn’t going to get any of his cum and has decided that she can’t cum without it…

“What’s the matter little girl?” Phoebe says walking towards the bathroom naked. She sees April staring at her lips, just a hint of semen collecting on the edges.. she licks her lips..

“You want some baby?” She says sliding a finger along her sex. 

April doesn’t reply.. she just sucks her pack harder. 

“Well come and get some.” Phoebe says sliding the crib side down.

April crawls out on all fours and then smarts licking the standing Phoebe’s hot pussy. She’s lapping for all she’s worth and soon it’s Phoebe that is feeling weak… 

April wets her diaper as she cums and Phoebe moans grabbing her by her head and grinding her nose against her clitoris until she has a second orgasm. She lets go of the exhausted girl and she falls down on her hands in front of her Mistress/Mommy… 

“And this whole time you thought “I” was the lesbian. Who would have thought you were such and good cunt licker? …” she leans down “now thank me for feeding you.” 

“Thank you mommy… for letting me lick daddy’s cum out of your… your… “ 

Phoebe cuts her off “My adult pussy? And what do you have?”

“Just a kid one…” April says keeping her face at the floor. 

“That’s right. I’m a woman and you are baby. Our little useless baby.” 

“Yes mommy…” 

A week later and April is as free as she’s been in months.. it’s her Bachelorette Party! Her girlfriends paid for a weekend in Vegas to celebrate her marriage, well they mean her continued river of money from her parents and how lucky she is to have a sucker like Rob that will be trapped soon enough. April has tried to talk to them about being caught and how it’s now HER being blackmailed but she can’t figure out why they don’t seem to care.. Or maybe she isn’t saying it right. When she tells them about what’s going on at home they all seem to ignore it and just laugh like she’s telling some big joke? She keeps trying to remember to record what she’s saying to them but she never remembers when the time comes… 

Landing at the airport they are already three sheets to the wind and by the time the limo drops them off at the resort they are already set to go get frisky with random men on the strip! 

“Hello ladies, I believe you must be our bachelorette party?” The sweet Asian woman says as they enter the doors. 

“That’s us! Time to send this girl off with the chump of her dreams!” Her maid of honor says laughing.

“Oh. Um. Well we can have your bags taken up to your suite. Is there anything else you ladies need at the moment?”

“Champagne I need to make a toast.” Another woman says. 

“Right away Miss.” 

A man approaches several minutes later with a tray of champagne glasses. 

“About time man.. good grief.” The tall blonde with the huge fake tits says holding up her glass.. “To us! To the men that are foolish enough to love us and give us their last names,” “and money girl!” (The thin brunette chimes in) “yup! the men that we’re going to send home drooling all weekend, and to all the men we’ve yet to fuck down the road!” 

“Cheers!” They say in unison downing their drinks.

“Excuse me ladies, I believe you are due for your group massage and relaxation now.” The Asian woman says approaching with their keycards to their suite. 

“Massage? I thought we were hitting the strip early?” 

“Oh, I thought this would be a great way to start our evening!” April replies. 

“Shit, let’s get to it then! I hope I have a hunky guy that I can tease. Who knows, maybe he will get a happy ending!” 

The ladies enter their suite and find another tray with drinks awaiting them along with fresh robes. The 5 women all strip down on the spot and leave their clothing on the floor “That’s a maid’s job to clean up.” The Maid of Honor says with a laugh. April doesn’t strip, she enters the master bedroom saying she will be right back. She quickly takes off her clothes and then puts on her robe. While she’s been out in public with her friends the entire time since she was caught, she hasn’t shown any “skin” and none of her friends know about her diminished bust. She hopes the fluffy robe will hide everything…

“So what now?” The blonde asks 

“The card on the tray says to have a cup of this herbal tea to begin the relaxation process.” The red head and only single girl in the group says taking a cup and passing one to each woman. 

They all take a seat on the three love seats and drink their tea awaiting the masseuses’ arrival. 

One day before the wedding…

“You girls have a good time?” Phoebe asks the bridal party as they finish unloading their luggage from the limo. 

“Yeah! It was so awesome!” The blonde says giggling.

“Glad to hear it. Did you girls score any men?”

“Uh…. I don’t think we did…”

“Oh? What about any jackpot winners?”

“Not that I remember.” The brunette says looking at the rest of the group. 

“Wow.. So then what did you do the whole weekend?” 

“We relaxed in the suite? I mean. We got massages and had a lot of fun.” April says looking confused.

“So you just hung out in the resort and didn’t go anywhere? Sounds boring for you guys. You have all he such little minxes in the past.” 

“Well whatever, maybe if you were more interesting we would have included you in the trip.” The blonde smirks knowing how much April hates Rob’s longtime friend. 

Phoebe scoffs and then looks at April and walks away. 

“God I hate that bitch as much as April does.” The brunette says picking up her bag. “Oh!” 

“What?”

“I don’t know.. my shoulder kinda hurts.” She says rubbing her shoulder and heading to her car. 

“That’s funny. My ass has been sore all day.” the maid of honor says rubbing her right cheek. 

“Ok ladies, I’ll meet you all at the rehearsal dinner in a bit!” The sweet redhead says climbing in her sports car. 

Everyone heads their separate way to prepare for the evening. 

“Did you enjoy yourself little girl?” Phoebe says helping April remove her “big girl” clothes now that she’s back home. 

“Yes mommy.” 

“Did any of your little friends notice your teeny tits?”

“No mommy… I changed in the bedroom.” 

“And after your bitchy friends were out.. Did you make mommy proud?” She says peeling off the training bra and leaving her in only a pair of thick cotton panties.

April fidgets and then whispers “Yes mommy. I did everything you told me to do.” 

“That’s a good little girl. Mommy is SO very proud of you.” She pushes April to her knees and then turns around pulling up her dress and revealing her naked ass to the kneeling woman. 

April needs no more of an invitation as she dives her face between her legs lapping her sex from behind hoping for a little taste of her Daddy’s cum…. 

After a few minutes she whimpers knowing that there is none to be found, but she is pleased knowing that Phoebe has cum on her face. 

“Show me your new tattoo.” 

April stands and starts sliding down her panties. Phoebe smiles seeing the white material stick to her wet slit before hitting the floor. She laughs when she sees the tattoo just above her bare sex. A teddy bear with “spelling blocks” above and below that say “I AM A BABY” on top and “POTTY TRAINING FAILURE” below. 

“And what did you add to your little friends?” Phoebe says handing April a pull-up. 

“I gave them all matching ones that said “I’m a whore that will fuck anything that moves” with the QR code you gave me mommy.” 

“Very good!” 

“But I didn’t give it to Amy. She’s my redhead friend that was always a good girl that doesn’t sleep around… so… I gave her a sweet one instead.” 

“Oh did you? Well I guess that’s ok. She has always been nice to me. What did you give her?”

“Her’s just says “I’m a Good Girl for Mistress” in pink.” 

“Aw. And I bet she will be such a good girl from now on.” Phoebe starts dressing April in a push-up bra. “Now let’s get you ready for your big night.” 

The rehearsal is a success. Rob and April look like they are in love and the groomsmen and bridesmaids are all set. The bridesmaids did seem a little “off” but for most of them their husbands (groomsmen that April demanded of Rob back during her more high maintenance days) didn’t notice. 

Arriving back home April removes her clothes and gets put in a fresh diaper by Phoebe. She’s left to watch a movie while Rob and Phoebe make love in earshot but out of sight. The sound of them having sex has April getting worked up… 

An hour later Phoebe enters the room and pulls April to her knees bringing us back full circle to the beginning of the story.. A small diapered woman licking away at the woman she used to hate above all else…

After Phoebe cums the second time and changes a wet April into a fresh diaper she tells her she has a deal to make with her.

“So all I have to do is come clean about what I have been doing for the last 6 months and then you will help me be a big girl again?”

“That’s right. You go out there and tell everyone what a bratty little baby you have been and we call it even. You and Rob keep your money but everyone will know what a freak you’ve been pissing your pants and begging for cum.” 

Phoebe walks April to her crib and tells her she is sure she will make the right decision. 

“Well don’t you look beautiful!?” April’s mother says looking at her daughter standing in her designer wedding gown. The satin gown is perfect for April, hugging her body showing everyone just how toned her body is. You can see a hint of her muscles in her tummy outlined in the fabric, her push-up strapless bra gives her a hint of cleavage to the casual observer but April knows it is due to the silicone “falsies” she stuffed in the cups to give her some sort of breasts. Her hair is in a very beautiful up-do, and her 4” heels put her taller than her bridal party. Looking in the mirror April sees what she used to be. A curvy, sexy, long legged femme fatale. She smiles at “the look” she’s carefully created for herself today. 

“It’s time girls.” The wedding planner ushers the bridal party and April’s mom out of the room leaving April to make the guests wait for her to grace them with her presence… 

“You look good April.” Phoebe says entering the room.

“I sure do.” She replies feeling like nothing Phoebe does today could ruin all of this. 

“So… I take it you didn’t tell the truth.” 

“No way! And no one will believe *you* if you try to tell them either.” 

“Oh baby!” Phoebe says stepping behind April.. “I won’t have to tell them. You will see.” Phoebe whispers into April’s ear and then she closes her eyes…

“Such a good girl!” Phoebe says laughing at April. She’s watching April cutting her wedding gown to shreds with a pair of scissors along with her thigh highs, bra, and bouquet. She’s already thrown her heels into the trash can. April can’t seem to stop herself, and while she’s crying on the inside on the outside she’s smiling at being a good girl and her bare sex is starting to drip with arousal… 

“Ok let’s get our girl dressed up to show the world who you really are!”

“Ok Mommy!” April smiles setting the scissors down. “I got it all cutted up!” 

“You sure did! Now here we go…”

“Isn’t this just perfect?” Phoebe says positioning April in front of the mirror.

April looks panicked for a second but then giggles at how cute she looks… 

Her hair in two pigtails with pink bows.

Her patent leather Mary Janes with pink bows!

Sweet white ankle socks with pink trim. 

Her wedding gown has been replaced with a white little girl’s party dress with several updates. The puffy cap sleeves remain, but the bodice is sheer enough that you can see her little pink nipples poking the fabric. Phoebe told her “no more silly bras on your nonexistent boobies”. The collar sits low enough to make sure everyone sees her total lack of any cleavage. The skirt portion is poofy enough to expose the crinoline beneath. It has three pink trim pieces with cute pink bows on the edges. Her white thongs have been replaced with a white diaper with pink trim along her legs and a pink bow on the front and back acting as the wetness indicator. 

Her bouquet has been replaced with a large pink rattle. 

Her “something blue” is a paci that Phoebe said she can use if she wants to but it’s clipped to her dress so she doesn’t lose it either way. 

“Well little girl, let’s go introduce you to the world. But first, a little something to keep you in your toes out there…. Bend over baby……”

April’s father has a look of confusion on his face when his adult daughter steps up beside him to walk down the aisle. He shakes his head and then figures it must be some modern style that he’s ignorant too. Her diaper is barely visible and he remembers that some women wear “bridal diapers” but surely she would have worn a longer dress? 

“Hello princess. I can’t believe this is the way you wanted to look in wedding pictures down the road but I love you and you are a beauty.” 

April smiles and giggles when he kisses her forehead. As the music starts she looks at everyone standing and looking at her. Their gasps at her outfit are audible and she feels her bladder let go as they start walking down the aisle. Phoebe watches her pink bow on the rear of her diaper turn a deeper pink and laughs as the now wet diaper starts hanging further down. 

While everyone stares at the visibly wet diaper along with the rest of her clothing, April can only focus on how aroused she is getting from knowing that everyone sees her true identity! Her cheeks flush and her breathing picks up pace. She looks at her Groom and then the minister begins… 

As he finishes with Rob’s portion and he says “I Do” he smiles at April and says “Who’s my baby girl?” 

“Me!” April giggles 

“And who wants to be my good girl forever?”

“Me!” April starts squirming 

“And who wears her diapers all the time?”

“Me!” April feels her sex getting close to orgasm…

“And if you want to have Phoebe be your mommy show me and say “I Do”. 

April’s face turns dark pink and she starts grunting….. “I……. *gasp*…… I……. Oh!! oh Daddy!!! *grunts* … I DooDoo!” She pushes the gallon enema that Phoebe gave her before she stepped out to meet her father out as she has the strongest orgasm of her life… Rob reaches over and steadies her while the audience watches her crisp white diaper fade to dark brown! 

“Good girl!” Rob says bobbing her on the nose.

April doesn’t reply as she’s put her paci in her mouth and wiggles her butt back and forth to feel the warmth of her poo-poo moving around. 

“Now baby… Isn’t there something you want to say?” Rob says pulling out her paci. 

April looks confused then laughs. “Oh yeah! Sowwy Daddy! I sure do!” She turns to the audience and starts explaining how she has been a bad girl since she was little and cheated on all of her boyfriends. She talked about how much she cheated and stole boyfriends from even her best of friends (Even mentioning she did it to two of her bridesmaids). She talked about how much money she’s blown and how she lies her way out of any trouble she’s ever been in. She finishes up by talking about how she’s gonna be a “good girl” from now on and how happy her “kitty” is when she pee-pees in her diapers.

“Is that all Baby girl?” Phoebe says walking down the aisle carrying a large pink bag that says “Baby April’s Uh Oh Bag” over her shoulder.

“Oh yeah! I almost forgot mommy!” April giggles and wets her diaper again. She turns towards the bridesmaids and announces what a great time they had on the bachelorette trip to Las Vegas and says that while what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas she feels like it’s ok to tell what didn’t happen. Namely that three of the girls planned out a night of naughty sex with boys for her and themselves even though they are married or have serious relationships they cheat all the time. They are bad little girls too. 

The groomsmen look at each other wondering which of them has been a sucker and have cheating girlfriends or wives… 

“Daddy should I show them who the bad girls are?” 

“I think so, what happens to naughty girls baby?” 

“They get in trouble.” April pouts. 

“Well don’t keep us waiting baby. Show us.” Rob winks at his new wife. 

“Anybody want to admit they cheat before you can’t help but show us who you really are?” Phoebe says opening the diaper bag and taking out a fresh diaper for April. 

“Fuck you lezbo.” The tall blonde snaps. 

“Tsk tsk.” Phoebe says taking April by the hand and laying her down right there on the spot to change her. She tickles April’s tummy and she giggles pushing out a little more poop and pee. 

“There we go. Now we won’t mess up a fresh clean diapee will we baby?” 

April giggles and shakes her head no raising and spreading her legs for the upcoming change. 

“Well no takers. Guess you better say the magic words baby.” Phoebe says starting to change April’s diaper… 

“Ok mommy.” She looks towards the bridesmaids and says “Slick kitties and wet kitties aren’t the same thing unless they are.” 

All eyes are on the bridesmaids waiting for something to happen… 

The maid of honor scoffs and then walks over to her husband and pulls her dress up showing her pee soaked thong and says “See? I not a bad girl? My panties are still dry!” 

The tall blonde looks at her friend and says “but you did pee pee! You told didn’t you?” About that time someone points to her gown and says they can see the pee stains as well “Oh no! I pee pee too!” 

The brunette just starts sobbing and slips her dress over her shoulders leaving her standing in nothing but heels and a pair of soaked panties. 

Finally the redhead that never cheated but never stepped in and tried to stop her friends’ behavior walks quickly to Phoebe…

“I’m sorry, but I was so caught up being a part of the wedding party and getting my little girls ready that I somehow forgot to bring my diaper bag. I’m so embarrassed… Would you happen to have a few extra diapers in there so I can get them cleaned up?”

“Of course!” Phoebe says handing her entire bag over to the distressed woman. “Us moms have to stick together.” 

“Thank you! I knew I should’ve kept them in at least pull-ups but they all insisted on being in panties.”

“Potty training.. what can ya do ya know?” Phoebe says finishing up diapering April. 

The new “Mommy” orders her “girls” to come get changed which begins a whole new round of crying and complaints from the trio. The worse of which is the brunette that starts stomping her feet and saying she’s a big girl that doesn’t need a stupid diaper. 

“Young lady you quit that this instant!” Her mother says slapping her thigh. Instead of stopping she starts clinching her fist and stomps her foot one more time before her face strains and to everyone’s shock a dark bulge appears in the seat of her satin panties. She reaches back and touches the lump and then yells “You made me poo poo!” At her “mommy” and then runs up the aisle and out of the building. An adult baby wearing nothing but one heel (she lost one running) and a pooped pair of panties. 

Phoebe smiles at Rob pleased to find that the hypnosis that April subjected her friends to the entire bachelorette getaway worked like a charm. The cheating sluts, exposed and now diaper dependent and the friend that should have stopped them now their Mommy to give them the care and attention they need. 

Epilogue:

April’s parents tried to nullify the wedding but found that she and Rob had actually married 6 months before and April signed a prenup giving Rob control of all finances.

Phoebe and Rob share a bed and for all intents and purposes live as husband and wife while April spends her time trying (and failing) at potty training during the day and masturbating through her wet diapers at night to the sounds of her “Mommy and Daddy” making love in her old bed…

The rest of the wedding party now comes over for play dates and potty training help while their husbands live the bachelor life enjoying the freedom of “cheating” that their wives so long enjoyed….

The end

• Like 2