LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitter

I don't particularly like these kinds of stories.
I started it and really liked the basic idea, so I read all.
But since chapter 15 there have only been "gap filler" chapters.
This whole girls' night out seems forced and feels like an alien body.
It doesn't fit together.

You let Paige be a bitch and Noelle bought it too.
So why drag this out with stupid video games?
When there are so many other/better ways to slowly push Alyssa back.
You doesn't need a girl gang that "happens" to meet on Friday night
Sorry, but the last 5 chapters are incredibly boring and do nothing, to move your story forward.

Instead, it would have been much more interesting if you had slowly mentioned to Alyssa what her parents were willing to allow in order to get a well-behaved Miley.
An omission that the parents definitely messed up, so now it needs a Noelle to correct the omission.

I agree with you 100% that spankings go very well with an age regression.
And the way you described it, the way she was spanked, was very good.
I'd love more of that.

The screaming to law & Order is ....... Lol ... I'm not saying what I think ... lol

Your character development and the pacing is very good.
Your writing style is very good.
You just dwell way too much on something, that your story doesn't need at all.
You build up tension, but you destroy it just as quickly.
Paige has done her share of work, why don't you just let her go to girlfriends and leave Aylssa to her weekend fate.
From then on, the door is open to you.
Starting with Ayssa's revenge or Alyssa's 8-week fate.
With a strict governess, nanny or even your high school girl

All in all, I like your idea the story and would it like to read more!
Maybe can you win a patron more, I want now go to your webside and look at your other story

best wish from bad mad snowwithe

• 3 weeks later...

Part 21

As Paige pulled out a few more of my bras from her bag, it wasn’t difficult to pick up on the trend. Apparently she hadn’t chosen my favorite bra on purpose; she just had good odds due to the fact that she was focusing her attention on my nicest undergarments first. One by one, she held up my bras for both me and her friends to see. First maroon, then sky blue, then black. All of them were lace, and all of them were more expensive than the rest of my underwear. Each of them, on top of being chosen for the perfect fit, worked exceedingly well with my red hair and my fair skin.  

I had exactly four ‘special occasion’ bras, not that they were limited to specific dates or events. It’s more that I tended to reserve them for when I was dressed up and/or would potentially be seen in the bedroom later. And to save my favorite, I was about to lose my second, third, and fourth on that list. Not to mention how it was also like losing almost $175, if I remembered correctly. All because I had taken an unfair bet to get out of an unfair and beyond frustrating situation.

“What a shame,” Paige taunted. After showing off each of her selections, she opted to start with the maroon bra. “It’s so pretty. Maybe you can wear bras like this when you’re older, Miley. But you’re still developing, so you really shouldn’t jump to something like this. Training bras suit you much better, I think.” 

“Mm hmm,” Violet agreed. She gave my arm a small squeeze with her own, reminding me that we were linked and I wasn’t going anywhere. “No big girl bras for you, little ballerina.” 

Even though I knew what was coming, it still felt somewhat unreal as Paige dangled the first of my bras in front of her by the band. “Ready?” she smirked. Milking the moment for everyone, especially for me, she slowly brought the scissors up and opened the blades between the two lace cups. “Are you Alyssa, or Miley?”

Would it save my bra if I answered the way she wanted? I doubted it, but I had to try. They were still insisting on the mistaken identity I was caught up in, despite Noelle currently being upstairs. This was just Paige’s way of continuing to have her fun with all this. On the off chance that she would show me a little mercy, I went with it. “I’m Miley,” I begrudgingly muttered. 

“That’s what I thought.” Without any more ado, Paige snipped the bit of fabric holding the front of my bra together. 

My breath caught in my throat as I watched the cups separate; the lower one flopped down as the expensive garment was cut in half. Paige wasn’t done there, however. She made short work of cutting the straps off the bra cups as well, then tossed the destroyed pieces onto the end table next to her. Not wasting any time, she picked up the light blue bra next and held it up in a similarly teasing manner. This time around, she didn’t bother with more demeaning comments or leading questions. Instead, she merely got on with ruining the second nice bra of mine. 

When I tensed up at the audacity of what my step-sister was doing, I also knew that I was totally helpless to stop her. Not just because I was stuck in the armchair with Violet, but also because I had technically asked for this. First I made the bet without realizing the technicalities I had overlooked, and then I had straight up said out loud that Paige should cut three instead of one. It was way too late to backpedal at this point. 

“It’s okay, Miley,” Violet said, speaking at a normal volume for everyone to hear, “This is for your own good. You’ve been pretending to be this stuck-up, mature girl for so long. But we all knew you were just a little troublemaker.”

“Oh, my God!” Annika gasped, “Miley. Did you just call me a bitch?!”

Wait, what? I didn’t even say anything! “What? No, I-”

“Language, little sis!” Paige scowled, “I’m going to have to tell Noelle about that.”

“No!” I exclaimed. My eyes slightly widened at the prospect, knowing full well that Miley’s babysitter would have no qualms about yanking my shorts down and giving me another brutal spanking. She probably wouldn’t storm down here and do it in front of an audience; Paige was my sister, so she was probably an exception in terms of being allowed to witness the earlier discipline where I was borderline bottomless in front of her. But even if Noelle dragged me upstairs and spanked me away from the others, I wasn’t sure I could handle another round of that. My ass was still a little sore from the first time. And also, I DIDN’T SWEAR. “I didn’t say anything,” I said, managing to keep my voice more controlled than my thoughts. They were just proving how easy it would be to lie as a group. It was five of them vs. one of me, and Miley was a known problem child. 

“I heard it,” Shannon said.

“Me, too,” Dakota nodded. 

“How about this, Miley?” Paige’s lips were pursed in an amused little smile as she pulled out another bra from her bag. A plain white one this time, although it was still one of my better non-lace ones. Being a girl herself, she seemed to have a good idea of my tier list. “We won’t tell your babysitter . . . but only if you cut up three of your bras yourself. The first one doesn’t count, of course. I did all the work for that one.”

I opened my mouth to protest, but Annika was ready for it. “It’s going to be four bras if you’re not gracious about her generous offer, dear. How about something like, ‘Anything you say, my gorgeous and amazing older sister, Paige?’ How’s that?”

Paige rolled her eyes. “A bit much, honestly. I’d be fine with ‘Anything you say, Paige.’ How about it, Miley?”

Well, at least she was reigning in Annika’s over the top suggestion. But I also wasn’t about to offer up something like that to the very same sister who ended up pushing me deeper into this mess instead of helping me sort it out. Although it’s not like saying it would mean anything, it was also something I wouldn’t be caught dead saying to her under normal circumstances. 

Except, of course, that this was very much not a normal situation. “And if I do?” I reluctantly asked. Stupid. So stupid. The last ‘deal’ I made with my sister was why my bras were currently on the chopping block. In the back of my mind, I knew that playing more of her games was a terrible idea, but I couldn’t get the memory of Paige flashing my ID at me out of my head. That was probably the closest object around that could prove who I really was, unless she happened to have more of my possessions down here. Not out of the realm of possibility, considering my bras had been stashed so close. 

“Hmm . . . ” Paige mused. Although I didn’t know her very well, I could still tell that this time she was actually thinking. She had come up with the wager from before in a matter of seconds, and the fact that the contents of my underwear drawer were conveniently within reach was telling enough in terms of how she clearly didn’t improvise that idea. Annika’s false claim about my swearing seemed to be something they hadn’t all prepared together, but my sister was quick to run with it. “If you do,” she began, briefly pausing for suspense, “Then I’ll offer you a trade for your license.” 

Typical. It wasn’t that she would give me my license; instead, I had to earn an offer she presumably wouldn’t tell me until I suffered through the first step. “Fine. Anything you say, Paige,” I agreed right away and repeated the annoying words. Best to rip off the bandaid, and also say it before any of them could start a recording. 

“Well, that was anticlimactic,” Annika sighed.

“Whatever. A deal’s a deal,” Paige shrugged, “But first, Miley, you have some bras to cut.”

“Wait, but-”

“Ah, ah, ah. One deal at a time, sis. How do you expect me to follow through on my end until I see that you’re a girl of your word, first?”

Unbelievable. I had already made begrudging peace with the fact that my best and most expensive bras were going to be ruined beyond repair, although twisting things so I would be doing the cutting was definitely worse than watching Paige do it herself. What excuse would I possibly have when it was all said and done? Since we were eighteen, it already felt immature to get our parents involved with this, although I was absolutely willing to call them or Miley’s parents if it meant Noelle understanding the huge mistake she had made. But this? It’s not like I could tattle on my sister for destroying my undergarments if most of it happened by my own hand. 

Without waiting for me to affirm anything, Paige handed the stack of bras to Shannon, who passed it down the line. Dakota, to Violet, to me. The scissors followed shortly afterwards, and Violet giggled in my ear as she held out the blades. “No rushing, Miley. We want to watch.”

“That’s right. No rushing,” Paige said, “And since you said you’ll do anything I say . . . ”

Yep. That’s why I didn’t want to give her that kind of ammo. Although it’s not like it made a difference. I had followed her and her friends down here to get my ID, and already jumped through numerous demeaning hoops. Straying from how I was being strung along at this point would only complicate things. Now that I could somewhat see the goal, albeit with one last unknown obstacle in the way, I had to commit. After all, Paige would have cut up the bras anyway. And, although they were now in my hands, I wasn’t any closer to being free from the seat I was sharing with Violet. 

“Whatever,” I muttered. Paige and I both used that teenage word here and there, although I kind of regretted using it in this context. Even though everyone present knew my actual age, I still didn’t love the idea of portraying myself as the younger teen that Noelle thought I was. My appearance was bad enough; I really needed to avoid repeating ‘fine’ or ‘whatever’ too many times now that I had said both so recently. 

“Go on, then,” Paige said, “You can even choose the order!”

No doubt predictably, I pulled the white bra from the small pile. Maybe Miley’s parents would call Noelle to check in, and the tall brunette would come racing down to apologize for all of this once she was informed that her real charge didn’t have a sister. Wishful thinking, perhaps, but I would prefer to delay cutting up my nicer bras on the off chance that it might happen before I got through all of them. 

But I had to start somewhere. So, I reluctantly lifted the scissors to the fabric . . .

------------------------

Check out my website: www.ladyluciastories.com

And read more of "The Babysitter" (40+ parts) and other stories on my Patreon: www.patreon.com/user?u=73056590

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Part 22

Noelle, in fact, did not come rushing downstairs to put an end to all this. She was no doubt still working or relaxing upstairs, blissfully unaware what was going on during her babysitting break. 

As annoyed as I was that she refused to listen to me, thanks to how the real Miley was a manipulative little brat, it’s not like this was actually Noelle’s fault. Most of the blame fell on Paige, as well as her friends. Despite everything, however, I could fully pin this on my sister. I could have stayed upstairs with Noelle and played the part of an academically driven ‘Miley.’ Before taking a single step into the basement, I had known that I would be outnumbered and at a total disadvantage. Instead of waiting it out and maybe convincing the babysitter to make a phone call at some point after playing things safe for a while, I had taken the bait that had come in the form of my ID being flashed to me. And here I was, desperate enough for my driver’s license that I was about to cut up three of my best bras just to hear the deal that Paige had in mind. 

I couldn’t delay things forever. Since Violet had told me not to rush, I could justify not jumping right into the first cut, but only for so long. At the same time, I didn’t want to look scared or hesitant in front of Paige and all of her friends. They were already treating me like I was her younger sister, and the last thing I needed was to give them another reason to tease or taunt me. So I took a mental breath for courage, resisting the urge to do so out loud as well, and snipped the lace bra between the cups. 

“Your poor bra!” Paige giggled. Her demeanor didn’t match her sentiment in the slightest. “Keep going, little sister. You have sixty seconds to do all three, or the deal is off.”

Wait, what? “Paige, you-”

“59 seconds,” she said.

“But don’t go too fast,” Violet reminded me.

“58 seconds.”

“Okay, okay! You don’t have to count every second,” I groaned. No longer putting the task off, I tried to split the difference between what both girls were telling me. Watching the cups of the ruined bra fall apart had been the worst part, so the next bit was more manageable anyway. I held up the white lace for everyone to see, and methodically cut both sides of the band off next, followed by the straps. More or less the same way Paige had done it, so the bra cups were no longer attached to anything. Or, in other words, so there was no way the nice undergarment could be salvaged. 

I went through the same process with the black bra, internally cringing at the first cut. It was such a simple action on the surface, but it was also painful to watch something so personal and so expensive be destroyed just like that. There wasn’t much time to linger on those feelings, as Paige was happy to announce that I only had thirty seconds left. I cut up the rest of the bra more efficiently, then handed the pieces to Violet. She had taken the first little pile of fabric off my lap, so I went with the option that better maintained my personal space the second time around. 

If Paige hadn’t put a clock on me, I would have hesitated a little more when it came to the sky blue bra. It was such a good color on me, especially in terms of complementing my hair, and it also one of the best ‘special occasion’ bras I owned in terms of making my not so impressive chest look a little more sexy and mature with the way it hugged my upper curves and created more cleavage than I normally had. Not quite as amazing as the dark green number, but a close second, especially with how it looked with the matching thong. 

I prayed that this one was still in stock, and hadn’t been rotated out for a new collection. That was most likely the case, although maybe I could find it online or something. Either way, I couldn’t dwell on it. Ripping off the bandaid before my sister’s countdown gave her the option to smugly proclaim that I had cut up all my bras for nothing, I sliced through the light blue cups and hoped that my face didn’t show the instant regret of doing so. I was in too deep at this point, anyway. Including the bra Paige had destroyed, I had already lost three. In the grand scheme of things, four wasn’t that much worse. Although the process had certainly been bookended with my favorites; the maroon and the sky blue were easily in my top three. I tried to take some solace in the fact that my selfish step-sister would definitely be on the hook for this when our parents returned from their trip. I’d have to buy some new bras within a few days to replace the ones now in shreds, but I could live with that if I knew she would be stuck reimbursing me in a month or two. And, on top of that, getting in trouble for putting me through all this and maybe also taking some heat for causing the real Miley to be living it up this weekend without a sitter. 

Similar to the last couple bras, the first cut was the worst and most daunting part. Once I got through that, the damage had already been done, and it was easier to make myself snip through the straps and band. Once again refraining from letting out an audible sigh of annoyance and frustration, I passed over the third and final bra to Violet. 

“Well, that was fun,” Paige said, “And good job, Miley. You did it with about five seconds to spare. Although we’re not quite done yet, are we? The deal was for your bras AND underwear, remember?”

For a moment, I thought she was going to somehow go back on her word or come up with a barely logical loophole. Something that would put more of my bras in danger, and simultaneously testing to see how far I would let her move the goalpost. Instead, she brought up something that was very much within the original bet we had made. While losing a few pairs of nicer underwear wasn’t the end of the world now that the more expensive part of the set had already been ruined, it was still another way for Paige to ‘innocently’ stall. We both knew what I was waiting for, and why I was down here in the first place, but first I had to suffer through losing more of my delicates beyond just having them taken from my drawer. More insult to injury, considering the violation of her entering my bedroom and confiscating countless things was already a lot to deal with when we normally had boundaries as sisters. 

“Ooh, can I have a turn?” Annika asked, “I mean, I totally deserve it. She called me a bitch, plus I was obviously carrying our team.”

“Sure,” Paige nodded, “But I totally helped. You can’t take all the credit.”

“Mm hmm. Whatever you say! First, I want Miley to apologize. It’s fucking rude to use language like that, especially when saying it to an older girl who literally did nothing wrong.”

“Good idea. There’s literally no reason for a girl your age to be swearing anyway, sis. How about an apology?”

I looked at both of them in disbelief. Was cutting up my precious bras not enough? Everyone in the room knew I didn’t actually say anything like that a few minutes ago, and yet they were still continuing the fantasy anyway. I found myself caught in another obnoxious lose/lose situation. Argue, and they would all back each other up. Go along with it, and feed into the bullshit claim about what I had said. Plus this was just another way to drag all of this out further, when I was trying to expedite this part to the best of my ability. Watching my underwear get cut up by Paige’s friend without a word of protest was one thing, since I had begrudgingly agreed to the earlier bet. But apologizing to her for something I hadn’t even said? That didn’t make any sense. 

In the back of my mind, I knew that simply saying ‘sorry’ anyway was the quickest route forward. Still, I couldn’t just roll over when I had already done so much as ‘Miley’ for them. “Just finish the bet,” I rolled my eyes. Gesturing to the bag of underwear and bras, I said what we all knew, “That was the deal. I didn’t call Annika anything.”

“Rude,” Annika replied, “Last chance, Miley. Sure you don’t want to apologize?”

Honestly, I wasn’t. It was such a dumb hill to die on, especially when I had already suffered through ‘anything you say, Paige’ and ‘I’m Miley.’ It was a little embarrassing how quickly my resolve crumbled, although I took a little solace in the fact that I was only allowing myself to cave in the name of getting all of this over with. “Fine,” I muttered, unintentionally sounding a bit like a girl who was the real Miley’s age thanks to how forced and blunt the apology came out, “I’m sorry.” 

“Better than nothing,” Annika shrugged, “Would’ve preferred a real apology, but I guess little Miley hasn’t learned how to properly do something like that. I blame you, Paige. Aren’t older sisters supposed to set a good example?”

“It’s not my fault,” Paige rolled her eyes, “She’s always been a stuck-up little bitch. Honestly, I’m not surprised Noelle assumed things the way she did. Apparently we’re not the only ones who can see right through you, sis.”

Fuck her. Except I was already being made to apologize for swearing that I didn’t say. If I was baited into cursing any of them out for real, getting my ID would take even longer. Of course, it didn’t help that all of them were now constantly swearing while simultaneously getting on my case about it. The frequency was no doubt intentional, and I tried not to let the annoyance show on my face. 

“You are kind of like Miley, aren’t you?” Violet chimed in. She pulled me a little closer by our linked arms. “I’ve only seen her once or twice, but she’s about your size.”

“What else?” Paige asked, “Let’s see . . . our Miley is a pain in the ass.”

“Our Miley thinks she knows best,” Dakota said.

Shannon added, “And is a total brat about it, too. She’s so shrill when she gets up on that high horse.” 

“Kind of whiny, too,” Annika giggled, before shifting to a higher pitch, “You’re using up all the internet. And the hot water!”

“You really do whine a lot, sis,” Paige said. She picked up the bag full of my undergarments and set it on Annika’s lap. “That’s why this will be good for you. Just sit still, Miley, and be quiet. We’ll chat when Annika is done.”

------------------------

And read more of "The Babysitter" (40+ parts) and other stories on my SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lady-lucia

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Part 23

Rather than taking Paige’s approach of pulling one thing at a time out of the bag containing my undergarments, Annika simply turned it upside down and dumped all the contents out. All my underwear and remaining bras, now piled on the blonde’s lap, and a little bit on my sister’s as well. It’s not like the organization–or lack thereof–would have been any better inside the small bag itself, but actually seeing it was easily worse. I put a lot of work into keeping my room neat and tidy, including every drawer, and this was the complete opposite. Not to mention the fact that every girl here was getting to see my entire collection, something that had been previously private to me and those who I chose to share it with. 

After reaching in and making sure to get the last few pieces that gravity hadn’t taken care of, Annika set the bag down next to her and started filling it back up with anything that didn’t match one of the bras that Paige and I had cut up. Anything that wasn’t black, white, red, or blue was put back away. At least Annika wasn’t making a show of displaying every garment to the other girls along the way, although I still didn’t love the fact that another girl was handling my underwear. Although it was more that she was one of Paige’s friends; I wouldn’t have cared if one of my own friends was helping me pack or something and going through my things in that regard. 

As she worked, Violet took the scissors from me and passed them back down the line until Paige was holding them again. “Hmm, that should do it,” Annika said. She selected a dark blue thong from the underwear that remained piled up on her lap, and wasted no time in taking the blades from my sister. This time around, she did aim for a little more bravado. Annika dangled the thong from her fingertips, letting everyone get a good look at it for a few seconds.

“Annika, wait!” I exclaimed. It wasn’t that I was having second thoughts about all this. Bras were way more expensive than underwear, and the damage had already been done to the former. I could suffer through losing a few pairs of the latter, especially when they no longer had anything to match to. However, the sky blue lace boyshorts that matched the most recent bra I had cut up were still sitting amidst the small collection in front of Annika; I could see the familiar fabric peeking out near her lower thigh. So why was she about to destroy my blue thong? 

“Miley, hush,” Violet said, “A bet’s a bet.”

“That’s not the right pair,” I pointed out. Suffering in silence was one thing when it was what I had actually begrudgingly signed up for by making such a terrible wager, but this hadn’t been part of it. Also, underwear hadn’t even been part of the bet! Paige had just twisted ‘one bra’ into ‘three bras and matching underwear,’ and I had once again gone along with it out of desperation. My favorite bra, and my driver’s license. Those were what I wanted, and it was a little embarrassing how much I was sacrificing for the things that were already supposed to be mine. 

Before anyone could say anything else, Annika opened the scissors all the way and cut all the way through the thong.

I gasped in both shock and disbelief. She did not just do that. “Annika!!”

“Miley.” Her voice was totally flat in contrast. “You lost, remember? And Violet told you to shush.”

“But-”

“One more word out of you, and I’m going to add another bra or five to the pile.”

Did I even have five left? Not counting sports bras, which didn’t look like they had been included in the bag Paige and whoever else had filled, I only had so many everyday use ones. In fact, there might have been exactly five left. Was she threatening to ruin all my bras, rather than exaggerating with a random number? It would have been easy enough for them to get a count before starting all this, especially since it seemed like Paige had thought of this bet before I had joined them, and prepped for it. Why else would my lingerie be stashed so close? 

I hated how simple yet effective Annika’s threat was. Trying to defend my underwear had resulted in the exact opposite of what I had intended; just like that, there was even more on the line than there was before. And my abrupt silence was obvious proof that I wasn’t willing to push my luck by calling out how none of this made sense. 

Annika broke character pretty quickly; her serious expression faded, and she gave a tiny smirk towards my compliance. “That’s what I thought. If only you were better behaved in general, Miley. Now, what was it you politely asked us to do with your matching underwear? Paige?”

“She asked us to cut them up,” Paige said.

“Exactly,” Annika continued. She lifted a plain pair of black panties next, which were very much not the other half to the lace set of the bra I had cut up with my own hands. Once again, she wasted no time in cutting through them. “Last time I checked, black matches black. And a lighter bra can be so cute with darker underwear. Just to be safe, I’m going to have to cut up all the colors that you did, Miley.”

Violet giggled from right next to me. “Good idea! Besides, she’s a little too young to be wearing thongs anyway.”

“SO true!” Paige grinned. She reached across Annika and grabbed the bag of lingerie. “Let’s get rid of those, too. It’s not like my sister has much of an ass, anyway.”

Wait, this wasn’t part of the deal either!! I was already wrestling with the concept that Annika was planning on destroying a lot more than I had counted on. While I didn’t own that many blues and reds, there were a variety of blacks and whites currently on the chopping block. But all my thongs? I was used to snide remarks about my size when it came to Paige. However, I was very much not prepared for this kind of audacity. 

Reading my mind a bit, or perhaps just guessing based on my body language, Violet turned towards me with a quiet, “Shh . . . ” In an increasingly familiar gesture, she pulled me in a little more tightly by our linked arms. She lowered her voice, although that didn’t guarantee that her words were just for me. “It’s okay, Miley. We brought you new underwear, remember?”

Right. ‘New.’ I was pretty sure Paige’s friends had individually raided their old closets before coming over, rather than buying me anything from the store on the way. And the panties in my drawer upstairs weren’t just immature; they were boring. Even when I was Miley’s age, I didn’t just have a collection of plain, white panties. And I had long outgrown the girly pinks and purples that were up there as well. 

As Violet’s words sunk in, it dawned on me just how much of a gullible idiot I had been. Had that been their plan all along?! Manipulate things to the point where they had an excuse to get rid of all my undergarments, so I would be stuck with the hand-me-downs that were up in my bedroom? By the time Paige and Annika were done with the ‘matching’ underwear and the thongs, at least half my collection would be gone. 

I was tempted to squirm out of Violet’s grip and demand for all of this to stop. If I raised my voice enough, maybe Noelle would come down here and see what was going on. No, that was stupid. It would be so easy for Paige to stuff everything back in the bag the moment she heard footsteps upstairs. The bigger question was, how far was I going to let this go? Cutting my losses now would mean that I had come down here and done a lot of this to myself for nothing, but staying could potentially result in Paige systematically culling my lingerie collection until there was nothing left. 

“Oh no, Miley,” Paige said. Similar to the way Annika had been dangling the last few garments from her fingertips, my sister did the same thing with the dark green thong that matched the bra I had done so much to save. “What now? We already said that your thongs need to go . . . ”

Somehow, I managed to bite my tongue. She was trying to goad a reaction out of me, or perhaps just a couple of words. Speaking up for myself would result in more of my bras being ruined, which was easily the more expensive punishment, but staying silent risked losing half my favorite lingerie set. 

Paige knew it, too. I would be screwed if I had done so much to hold onto the bra, only to find that the thong wasn’t currently available to purchase anywhere. Though Annika recently made the point about how things didn’t have to match exactly, something I was well aware of myself, I also knew that whatever else I could find to wear with the bra would pale in comparison to how it looked with the underwear that had literally been designed to go with it. “I suppose Annika could spare this one,” she mused, as if her friend was the one making such decisions, “If you give her a real apology.”

It was Annika’s turn to grin, as she added on, “and admit that you don’t really have an ass.”

“Or boobs,” Paige smirked.

“Or hips, really,” Annika bounced off her, “Did she really try to tell her babysitter that she was eighteen?”

“She’d be hard pressed to pull off ‘fifteen,’ especially with how immature she acts. But no, definitely not ‘eighteen.’ I think we all know which one of us is the bigger sister. What do you think, Miley? Apologize to Annika properly, and admit that you don’t have any curves? Or . . . ”

Reading her mind, Annika emphatically snipped the air with the scissors, then held them up to the thong that Paige was holding up. 

This time, I couldn’t help it. “Don’t!” I protested. If I actually stopped to think about it, maybe I would consider that doing so much to protect a single set of lingerie wasn’t worth it. But the visual threat was too much, especially now that I had committed so far for the sake of the matching bra’s continued existence. While I knew that continuing to play Paige’s game was a terrible idea, I was also constantly being pressured to choose between two bad options. Between watching the duo cut up my favorite thong, or saying an apology that I didn’t really mean, it felt like a no brainer to go with the latter. “I’m sorry, Annika,” I mumbled. There still wasn’t a ton of feeling behind the words, but I tried a little harder than I had the previous time. 

“Sorry for what?” she asked, starting to bring the blades together.

Reluctantly, I said, “For calling you a bitch . . . ” 

------------------------

And read more of "The Babysitter" (45+ parts) and other stories on my SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lady-lucia

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Part 24

I half expected Paige to get on my case about saying a swear word, considering how many lose/lose scenarios she had already stacked up. Or perhaps for Paige to snip through my favorite thong anyway. As much as they had twisted both my words and the bet we had made, however, it seemed that they were staying true to their word this time around. Or, more likely, the duo just wanted to hold onto a bargaining chip that was annoyingly effective on me. 

Annika pulled the scissors away from fabric. “Apology accepted, Miley. Just remember, swear words are bad.”

“And insulting my friends is uncalled for,” Paige added. She took the thong from Annika and set it down on the matching bra on her lap. “Keep going, sis. Don’t you have a few more things to say?”

I had momentarily forgotten about the rest. Before I had a chance to recall the rude way I was to describe my own body, Annika was kind enough to give me the list. “No boobs, no ass, no hips.”

“No curves at all, really,” Paige smirked, “Honestly, I’m pretty sure the other Miley is more developed than you.”

There was no way that was true. I was small, but I wasn’t that small. My petite frame was just particularly exaggerated in the casual outfit and training bra I was wearing, not to mention that I was sitting next to Paige’s tallest and most endowed friend. Although it’s not like taunts about my size were new; Paige often lorded her own height over me, even though we were step-sisters and comparing our bodies like that was totally stupid. 

In this instance, she was just trying to get under my skin. That, and she was clearly enjoying that she could be over the top with all of this. Our parents weren’t here, Noelle had mistaken me for someone else and unknowingly set this all into motion, and I was currently outnumbered and still stuck doing whatever it took to get the ID that I originally came down for. My best lingerie set, too. 

Until I had those things safely in hand, I was committed to a little more personal embarrassment. Besides, any resistance would just amuse the girls. If I ripped off the bandaid and acted as indifferently as possible, then they’d get less enjoyment out of all this. Theoretically. “And I’m allowed to say that one word?” I asked. Asking permission felt like a mistake, which was instantly verified when a few of Paige’s friends chuckled, but Annika had just gotten on my case about swearing. The last thing I needed was to see more of my underwear cut up as an additional punishment.

Paige just smiled. “Look, she’s learning. Yes, Miley. When your gorgeous and amazing older sister tells you to, you can try out a curse word or two. It’s kind of like when mature girls are given a few sips of wine when there’s family supervision involved.” 

Of course she was comparing it to something familiar to both of us. The annoying part was that the parallel made total sense, save for the fact that I wasn’t actually Miley’s age. It also wasn’t lost on me that she was complimenting herself with Annika’s words from earlier. Whatever. After glancing around to make sure that there weren’t any phone cameras trained on me, I begrudgingly said all of it as flatly as possible. “I don’t have boobs, or an ass, or hips.”

“No curves at all?” Paige raised an eyebrow. 

Just as plainly as before, I echoed, “I don’t have any curves.”

“And what’s your name, my dear little sister?”

“Miley.”

“Not very enthusiastic, are you?” Paige sighed. She glanced towards the other girls, “Little Miley must be so tuckered out. Such a big day! Ballet, a long walk, a bare ass spanking, and a bunch of homework? Although let’s be real; you probably loved that last part.”

“Maybe she loved the spanking,” Dakota grinned.

“Maybe!” Paige replied, “It’s always the prudes that end up secretly being the kinky ones, right? How about it, Miley? Did you enjoy being spanked by Noelle, or does it need to be a guy doing it for you to be turned on?”

No matter how much effort I put into my blunt tone, I was far less in control when it came to something like blushing. Paige’s either/or question was a total trap, considering that the answer was neither, but that didn’t stop me from mentally reliving the experience of being over Noelle’s lap, or the mental image of a guy spanking me in a similar manner. I was very much NOT into that, yet my sister’s suggestion planted the idea enough to make me flush at the circle’s reaction to it. 

Thankfully, she didn’t push the dirty line of thinking beyond the fleeting mention. Instead, Paige got right back to business. “Okay, Annika. This part is all you. Think you can manage little Miley’s underwear without my help?” Paige stood up, taking care to center my dark green bra on the cushion afterwards. It was like she was my undergarment to save her spot in lieu of a phone or something else, which was so ridiculous and unnecessary. Everyone seemed content with the current seating arrangements already, and we were all way too old to claim things like that anyway. 

Annika tilted her head a little bit as she looked up at my sister, “Where are you going?”

“I’m being a good host and clearing some of these plates. And, more importantly, getting us some dessert.”

“You don’t want to see the look on her face?”

“I imagine it won’t get much better than losing her precious big girl bras. Although your last cut was pretty satisfying, too. Seriously, don’t worry about it. I’ll be right back!”

“Suit yourself,” Annika shrugged, “But, before you go . . . ” She procured the maroon thong that matched the bra that Paige had ruined herself before outsourcing the work to me. As a parting gift to my sister, Annika made four deliberate cuts–two on opposite ends of the waistband, followed by one across the front and one in the back. The sexy lace number was in shreds within seconds, and Paige’s teammate rounded things out by discarding all the dark red fabric in her still half full glass of soda. “Can you get me a refill? Pretty please?”

“You just have to make my life difficult, don’t you?” Paige sighed, although the pleased look on her face didn’t at all match the false tone of annoyance she was making a show of complaining with. “Fine. But you totally owe me for sneaking this past Noelle. Anyone else? Drinks?”

Half the other girls raised their hands, so Paige simply settled on telling everyone to keep their glasses. She’d bring down a few more cans, and there was some ice in the chest freezer around the corner for anyone who needed more. Naturally, I wasn’t included when Paige polled the room, although it’s not like I made a point to ask for anything. The sooner she was back, the better. 

Paige proceeded to collect everyone’s empty plates, which was absolutely over the top and unlike her. She and her friends were total slobs most of the time, and typically procrastinated cleaning until the last possible second. More often than not, I was roped in to help when it came to any public places, which annoyingly worked. It wasn’t like I could stoop to pointing fingers whenever our parents returned from one of their trips, as a dirty house just led to Paige and I being lumped together no matter how different we were. You’d think my pristine room and her messy one would clue anyone in to whose fault a sink full of dishes was, but apparently not. 

Unlike the constant uses of ‘Miley’ that all of them had adopted, I realized that this latest move was less about committing further to the game in front of her friends, and more for the sake of continuing the lie where Noelle was involved. I’d be the younger sister staying downstairs and hanging out with her friends; Paige would be the mature older one who cleaned up after herself and her guests sooner rather than later. As obvious as the trick was, there was no point in calling her out on it in front of her friends. And, between being linked with Violet and how Annika was lifting a new pair of panties from the collection in front of her, it was pretty clear where they wanted me to remain for this. 

In a way, Paige was right. My first few reactions had been a lot more noticeable. I had definitely tensed up when she made the first cut in one of my best bras, and I didn’t even want to know what expressions had crossed my face when I took care of the next three. Most recently, I had exclaimed in protest when Annika had gone after a thong that hadn’t been part of the ‘matching’ deal, then gasped and snapped at her when she did it anyway instead of listening to me. 

But now? I was more or less resigned to my fate, and suffering in silence. Not nearly as interesting to the girls as before, if I had to guess, although the way Annika started methodically cutting through so much of my underwear was a different kind of torment than before. One by one, I had to watch the pile on her lap shrink, and the blonde always held up each pair for myself and the other girls before taking the scissors to it. All the black and white pieces I owned, followed by every shade of blue and red; even the ones that wouldn’t remotely work with maroon or light blue, just because she could. At some point, the four girls started talking about the video game they always played in Paige’s room, which was easily the worst background track to watching each and every one of my thongs get destroyed to round out Annika’s task. 

All in all, I had probably lost 25 pairs of underwear. Maybe more. Plus the bras that were definitely not salvageable at this point . . . At least $400, gone in a matter of minutes. I was used to Paige’s bullshit, but Annika seemed more than happy to play her part in all this as well. Provided I could get Paige to pay me back, which was highly unlikely, the financial aspect wasn’t the only problem. It would also take so much of my time and energy to replace everything I lost. 

Dakota had come prepared. She had a plastic bag in her purse from one of our local retail stores, likely not originally for this moment unless these girls had excessively planned ahead, and Annika made short work of filling it with all the cut up underwear that had formed a new pile next to the bra saving Paige’s seat. 

Then Violet gave me a nudge. “Close your eyes, Miley.” 

“What? Why?” I asked, caught off guard by the suggestion.

“Because I said so,” she replied, in a slight lilt to go with the patronizing phrase, “Do I need to count to three for you?”

------------------------

And read more of "The Babysitter" (50+ parts) and other stories on my SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lady-lucia

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Part 25

As annoying as the parental phrases were to hear from one of Paige’s friends, I still wasn’t in a place where I could push back very easily. I had already come so far; what was a little more?

I reluctantly closed my eyes. Objectively, it didn’t change that much. Since I was already more or less at the girls’ mercy, losing my sight wouldn’t give them any more opportunities than they already had. They all knew that I wanted my ID, and I’d suffer through a decent amount of snowballing and sunk cost fallacy to get it. Of course, it was difficult to think logically when I heard a bit of movement in the darkness beyond my eyelids. I had no idea what any of them were up to, and I braced myself to snap my eyes back open if I felt or heard one of the girls getting too close to me. Just because I had sacrificed a lot didn’t mean that I would do anything for my driver’s license. 

For whatever reason, I projected the thought of one of the girls sneaking up to kiss me, which would not be okay. Probably because the five of them had played Truth or Dare in the middle of the living room at a previous sleepover Paige hosted, and that had been a dare I overheard while making dinner. Shortly afterwards, I had locked myself into my room and put on headphones, as I had not been interested in eavesdropping on their not particularly quiet game. I had never kissed a girl, nor did I plan to, and the last thing I needed was for one of Paige’s friends to spring that unwanted experience on me. 

Apparently I was too far in my own head about Violet’s directive and what it might lead to, as it ended up being far more tame than the daunting worries I had given myself. In less than a minute, Violet gave me another nudge, “Okay, Miley. You can open them again.”

I did so right away. Even under normal circumstances, I hated surprises; that went doubly for the antics these girls were capable of getting up to. 

It took me a few moments to figure out what was different. All four of them were exactly where they had been before, and there wasn’t anything new that had been added to the table. Then I noticed Annika, and the distinctly empty seat next to her. Not from Paige’s absence, but due to the fact that all my cut up lingerie was gone, as well as the bag the undergarments had been stashed in before the expensive cutting became part of the evening’s activities. 

Following my gaze, Annika crossed one leg over the other and gave me a smile. “In case you decide to whine about us to your babysitter. Trust me, you won’t find them without our help.”

Well, okay. She could have just gone upstairs and hidden my ruined bras and underwear in countless places, particularly in Paige’s room. Although that would have spared me the whole ‘close your eyes’ thing, which admittedly put me on edge. If she and Violet were trying to keep me a little bit nervous and jumpy, they had succeeded. Though I had begrudgingly accepted that the damage was done where my undergarments were involved, that didn’t mean that the girls couldn’t mess with me in other ways. 

“What’s your name, again?” Violet asked. 

As if she hadn’t repeated it enough personally, on top of the rest of them committing to the false name as well. Saying what she wanted, but without a trace of emotion in the words, I answered, “Miley.”

From across the room, Paige scoffed from the base of the stairs. “Your voice is as flat as your chest, little sis.” One of her arms was full of soda cans, and her opposite hand held a plate full of cookies and brownies. “Almost like you’re an angsty middle schooler, or something. Crazy.” Moving right past the casually rude comment, she came back over and got Annika’s help to set everything down wherever there was space around the finished board game that was still out. “Well, Miley, you’ve been a good sport tonight.” She sat back down next to the blonde and took a sip of her new drink before going on, “And while I’m sure we’d all love for you to stay and play some more games, I’m a girl of my word. I did offer a trade for your license, right?”

She did. Although simply giving me the ID would be way more fair, considering what I had already ‘traded’ to get it back. Unfortunately, that hadn’t been the deal. I had personally cut up the majority of my bras myself, just to hear what she had in mind. And now that she wasn’t stalling any more on that front, I almost didn’t want to hear the offer. Because knowing Paige, and the leverage she had on me thanks to my mistaken identity, whatever she was planning wasn’t going to be fun. 

Except I couldn’t back down. I was so close. “Yes,” I simply said. She was fishing for me to ask, and I wasn’t going to take the bait. It was a little bit petty in the grand scheme of things, but she had also had more than enough amusement at my expense. 

Her tiny sigh of annoyance proved that I was right, but she didn’t seem to dwell on it for very long. Instead, she smirked and held out her hand to Annika. 

“Already? But I was just getting used to it,” the blonde huffed, “Fine, whatever. It’s too small for me, anyway!” She reached behind her and up the back of her shirt, and I realized a second later that she was undoing her bra. Annika slipped one arm into her top; she was clearly adept at the under-the-clothes kind of stripping, as it didn’t take her very long to remove one strap and get her arm back out. Instead of mirroring the action with the other, she merely stuck the same hand into the opposite sleeve and retrieved her bra by pulling it out by the remaining strap.

Except it wasn’t Annika’s bra. She had been wearing MY bra! I instantly recognized the dark green lace, and immediately connected the dots that she must have done that on top of hiding my destroyed undergarments while my eyes were closed. Her boobs were easily a size or two larger than mine, so there’s no way my bra would comfortably fit her, but it’s also not like I had any reason to focus on her chest over the last few minutes. If she had been squished a little by the tight undergarment, I wouldn’t have noticed. 

Grinning at my shocked silence, Paige then reached into her own tank top. She procured my driver’s license from her cleavage, holding it up so I could see that it was the same one she had shoved into her bra earlier right in front of me. “It’s easy, Miley. Your bra, or your license?”

Annika held up my favorite bra by half the band, dangling it just like she had done with most of the others to showcase them to both me and the girls in the circle. I still wasn’t over the audacity of the fact that she had been wearing it, but she and Paige were already moving past that. “It’s pretty, for sure,” Annika commented, “Would be a shame to cut it up into little pieces.”

“What do you think, sis?” Paige asked, “I could cut up your license instead. I’m sure you and Noelle will have tons of fun this weekend. She’s staying until Monday morning, you know!” 

I was speechless. 

What kind of choice was this?! I had chosen my green bra over pretty much all my other bras, and gone out of my way to keep it from being ruined. And after all everything, Paige was going to make me lose it anyway? Because, as much as I hated to admit it, the answer was a no-brainer. I needed my ID. A few hours of this had been mortifying enough, but apparently Miley’s parents were out of town for the whole weekend. Noelle thought I was her, and Paige was fully backing up that mistake. That would mean two more full days of being ‘Miley,’ and having a babysitter who didn’t trust me in the slightest, unless I could figure out some way to get out of the house without Noelle catching me. The only surefire way to show her that I was Alyssa right here and now was to hand her my state issued driver’s license. If I didn’t, I was going to bed as ‘Miley’ and starting the following morning with a babysitter and a smirking sister who would enjoy every second of it. 

But my amazing bra . . . If I had been given this decision at the very beginning, it might have been easier. Losing my favorite on top of basically my entire collection, however, was a lot. 

Belatedly finding my voice, I tried to argue, “You can’t-”

“Choose, Miley. No tricks, I promise,” Paige said, “When you cut up one, you can have the other.”

“But if you don’t choose, we’re going to cut up both,” Annika added, “What do you think, Paige? Should we put a clock on her?”

“Of course! Five seconds should be plenty for little Miley. Four seconds. Three. Two . . . ”

“My driver’s license!!” I exclaimed at the last second. Literally. I hadn’t expected such an immediate pressure to make a choice, but I knew that my sister would jump at the opportunity to take away the prize I had worked so hard for. 

“What about your license, sis? Do you want to have it, or do you want to cut it up? You should really be more specific, although I guess we can only expect so much from a thirteen year old.”

Trying my best to ignore the persistent needling, I muttered, “I want my license.”

Annika gave the dangling bra a small shake, “So . . . ”

“What else do you want, Miley?” Paige asked, “You have to say it, or it doesn’t count.”

Speaking of giving her the satisfaction. Only this time, there was very little I could do to avoid it. She and Annika were still primed to permanently destroy both if I did anything but play along. So, averting my gaze from my favorite bra, I muttered, “I want to cut up my bra.” 

“Then what are you waiting for, sis?” Paige giggled, “Hop to it! Annika? Be a dear.”

“Lazy bitch. You just don’t want to get up.” Annika rolled her eyes with a small giggle of her own. Still, she did what my sister implied. After retrieving the nearby scissors, the blonde brought over both the bra and the blades so I could do the dirty work myself. Again. “Have fun!” Annika smiled, giving my head a pat before returning to her seat. 

Finally turning my attention to the dark green lace in my hands, I quietly exhaled. I was really about to do this. I was going to ruin my precious bra, all for something that was supposed to be mine to begin with. 

------------------------

And read more of "The Babysitter" (50+ parts) and other stories on my SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lady-lucia