LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kit Again (Priv for LilGirlLya)

transpikachu

"Sure, you can sleep on it if you want but I think wearing them to bed at least is probably the right call, don't you? I don't want to push you or anything but, Ravio, but you told me you'd been wetting the bed every night. Not only will that ruin the mattress but that smell stays in there."

Claire had held off on suggesting the training pants even though all day at work they kept coming back to the top of the list as the most obvious solution. Hopefully Ravio's accident today would be just a fluke and nothing would come of it, but wetting the bed without protection would at minimum ruin his mattress and at worse could contribute to the lingering pee smell she'd smelt yesterday. Any one at the door could smell it and then one landlord inspection later and Ravio could find himself adopted.

"...I thought about that too." Ravio admitted in a very small voice, embarrassment clear in his tone. "..But...I...a Little can't go out and get protection like that. You can say it's the mature thing to do but that wouldn't stop the first worker or customer to try to adopt them on the spot. ...Not even ordering online is safe...." That can be tracked. Or end up being delivered to his door in boxes that helpfully gave away exactly what he bought. "...So I've been trying to set my alarm. But I've been sleeping deeper lately too..."

"OK Ravio, hey, don't stress it. We're in this together. I can run to the store and get you some. It's still before rush hour, I'll run to the store and pick up a pack or two. What size are you?" Claire asked. It was easier now that they'd both admitted they were thinking about this as an option. No more having to talk around the padded elephant in the room. "Yeah, I don't think that alarm is doing the trick. You said this has been going on for a few days, any idea what caused it?" Sometimes littles would just regress spontaneously but there was usually something behind it.

"I...I don't know." Ravio frowned, shoulders hunching up even more. "I don't know my size, it's not like I've...had a reason to check. I know I'm....about the size of an Amazon three year old, that's about it." Bit tall for a three year old he was also very lanky. The second question got him to open his mouth, about to admit he was an idiot who ended up watching a hypnotic cartoon and yet what came out of his mouth was-

"I dunno." He blinked before frowning. ....Was that some weird side effect? That they didn't want Littles talking about what they might have been caught in?

"Well, that's something to go on." Claire was puzzled by Ravio's second answer and lifted an eyebrow quizzically. Maybe he didn't know or maybe he is embarrassed. Either way, if there was nothing unusual then that was a concerning sign. If he was hiding it, even more so. 'He's going to get himself adopted answering questions like that.' she couldn't help but think.

"OK, I'll head out. I'll see you in about 20 minutes I guess and we can see if this will work." Claire took her drink glass to the sink, rinsed and set it in the basin.

And so it was back out into the city, walking a few blocks until she found a pharmacy. All the while trying to mentally manage the weirdness of buying pull-ups for her best friend.

The pharmacy was one of the small cute ones, likely family owned. Not many people shopping at this time of day, and only a few workers. One of them was a Tweener girl, clearly about mid high school age who gave Claire a bright smile. "Howdy there! Welcome to Sunny's! Anything you need help finding today, ma'am? I'm happy to help!" Definently a new worker, unused to retail torture work just yet.

"Oh yes," Claire gave a soft smile before launching into her practiced spiel, "I've recently adopted a little and need to find some adequate protection for them. I'm not ready for them to be doing everything in their diaper though so I was hoping you could point me in the direction of some good disposable training pants. Options for night and day both would be fantastic."

"Oh, congratulations on your baby!" The girl gave her another bright smile and a nod. "That would be aisle 11, ma'am! Left side should be daytime protection and right should be for nighttime. I'd recommend Little Dreams for your night choice, it's our most popular brand right now. Thick enough to prevent any leaks while your baby sleeps. And there's a selection so your Little can't remove the tapes without an Amazon, stops them from making a mess, you know?"  

"Thank you for the suggestions, I think I can take it from here." Claire tried to project confidence and the general air of casual condescension most Amazon's took when speaking to their 'lessers'. The fewer questions asked when she went against recommendation the better. Ideally the tweener would just scan her purchases without comment. 'Just act like Laura' Claire thought, barely suppressing a laugh at the idea.

The selection in aisle eleven was beyond what Claire had imagined, she'd never planned on adopting so she had never scouted out products for littles and was astounded at the variety in quality and kind of supplies for littles. She was fortunately able to find a package of night and day time protection that the little could pull up and down themselves. On the package of each was a smiling little clad in a shirt and showing off their training paints, the slogan "I'm still a grown up!" patronizingly plastered beside them.

Claire took the packages to the register, on the way back though she did spot an impulse purchase she thought would come in hand. Claire added a plastic mattress protector to the cart.

"Did you find everything you wanted?" The Tweener asked politely, scanning the packages and protector. "Would you be interested in joining our rewards program? It's free, it just tracks your purchases and gives you rewards based on it. It really helps on discounts for future packages of protection." But once that required speech was done, she bagged everything, waiting for Claire to pay before handing her receipt. "Have a nice day!"

"I did thank you. I appreciate the offer but I only just adopted my little one today so I need to get back to them, maybe next time." Claire paid for the purchases and left the store, walking a few blocks back to Ravio's place, again taking measures to ensure she didn't see any familiar faces on the way.

Once she was back to Ravio's she quickened her pace up the steps. She couldn't shake the concern and worry that each time she let him out of her sight might be the last. She took a deep breath, knocked, and held her breath waiting for a response.

Ravio opened the door just a crack to take a peek, before opening it fully at the sight of Claire. He looked nervous again, his lips pressed into a thin line. Protection topic was still hard for any Little after all. "...Hi...did, did it go okay? Um...you didn't run into anyone, did you....?" Someone who'd see what she'd bought and taken too much interest...

"I think it went OK," Claire said, walking past Ravio and into the apartment. Claire set the bags on the kitchen table and took a seat in one of the chairs. "So, I got a few things actually. I got you two kinds of protection. They're both pull on but one is supposed to be for nighttime and the other for day wear. Hopefully we don't need those but I wanted you to have them on hand if you did." After all, she thought, the time to get those wasn't going to be after he'd already wet his pants again if it came to that. Better to be prepared for the worst in case it happened than hope for the best.

"I also got you this," she said reaching into the bag with the night time protection. "This should help keep the mattress dry at night as well. Just another redundancy hopefully." Claire didn't know what sort of response to expect from Ravio as she finished her presentation. "Do you, um..." this part made Claire blush, "did you want to maybe try these on and see how they fit?"

• Like 1

Ravio frowned, eyeing the bags like they were some radioactive waste Claire just dumped on his table. He thought....they'd wait on daytime protection....but. But it seemed rude to suddenly argue with Claire, so he kept silent, just nodded quietly. Not like he had to wear them, right? Claire...wasn't making him. He sighed, moving closer to actually look at the so called nighttime protection package. "Um. The...tapes. Will I be able to do them?" Very awkward! "...Don't...don't Amazons like making them impossible for Littles to do...?"

"What do you mean the tapes? I got you some ones you can slide up and down like..." Claire took the nighttime protection out of the bag, "son of a..." she stopped herself from swearing but her face flushed with embarrassment. "Damn it, I'm sorry Ravio, those were right next to some more pull on style ones and I must have grabbed the wrong ones. I'm really, really, really sorry. Is the receipt in there? I can take them back or you can wear the pull on ones if you want? I guess if you ended up needing something heavier you could always cut them off. I don't think they'd hold up to scissors."

Ravio flushed as well, stepping away from the bags. "I-I....I don't know. Um. If...if you keep leaving and going with....packages like that, someone's going to end up seeing eventually." He frowned, biting his lip as he rocked back in his heels. "...I dunno, I heard Amazons made those tapes basically indestructible....is that just, um..an urban legend or something?" It did seem like something they'd do...after all, any runaway "baby" could find something sharp, couldn't they? But it could also be something to spook Littles into not even trying...

"Uh,,I guess I'll try just the pull-ups?" Yep. Awkward, his tone is very awkward. "....It'll just be a problem otherwise, right...?"

"Yeah," Claire agreed, "you can give the pull-ups a shot and if they don't cut it I'm sure we can think of something else that might work for you." Silence lingered between them, both adults sat eyes fixed on  the blue bag of disposable training pants on the table. Each waiting for the other to talk again before Claire resolved to break the silence.

"Look, I know it's awkward but you may actually want to try those on. Better to know if they fit when I can still run out and get you some more if they don't than wait until after I'm gone."

"....." Ravio's ears were bright pink, but managed a clumsy nod. "I....okay. Give...give me a moment then." He's clearly reluctant, but with a sigh, he went to fetch the package of pull-ups. Yep. About to change willingly into training pants bought by an Amazon and letting her know how they fit. Any other Little would be shaking their heads at him now. He hesitated another moment, before slowly making his way to the bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind him.

Okay. Just....just change into them then.....nothing more to it.... 

"Take all the time you need, friend." Claire tried to be reassuring. Ravi looked so nervous that part of her just wanted to give him a hug and tell him it would be all OK but in the context of things, that would probably be more distressing than comforting. Claire watched him take the package and trod to the bathroom.

After a few minutes without him returning, Claire began to get a bit anxious for her friend. For a moment she worried about him doing something irrational, maybe going out a bathroom window or something? Claire hadn't been in Ravio's bathroom, she had no idea if that was a rational or irrational fear come to think of it. Claire's leg started bouncing before she eventually got up and then paced twice around the small kitchen before heading to the bathroom door.

"Hey Ravio," Claire knocked, "you alright?"