LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Siblings Second Chance (priv with Transpikachu)

LilGirlLya

Ellie blushed furiously at the question from Avery but did nod her head. Ellie followed along with her Momma and brother downstairs to find Mom..my bringing in some more bags. Ellie had a feeling from the shape of them what was inside.

"Hey there kids, breakfast is on the table. Dig in you too. The sooner you eat the sooner we can get on with the day. I've also got some new things for you here for when we head out." Once Jess and Ivy had Ellie and Avery seated on their boxes and had given each of them a single donut on a paper towel, Jess turned to her wife. "Can I talk with you in the other room for a second?" she asked. "Kids, I just need a word with Momma before we go out. Hurry up and eat."

Once out of earshot, Jess asked Ivy, "so, I got training pants for both of the kids. They should get their training back today at least for a bit. How do you want to manage getting them to the potty and what are you thinking about when it comes to accidents? We would do three strikes and then diapers trying to get them trained last time. I guess that would make sense even if they ultimately end up going the other direction this time. We could also just let them try to use the potty when and for as long as they want? What do you think?"

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I think that works." Ivy agreed, glancing back towards the kitchen. "The three strikes ended up working out once they realized it wasn't too fun sitting in a wet pull-up or diaper...." And Ellie had been easy, very eager to be like her older sibling and get big kid underwear. "Do you think we should remind them to take a potty break every hour or so, or should we first see if they even notice if they have to go first? Ellie already has a very low chance of keeping her training...."

"Alright, we'll stick with what we did the first time around. Three strikes and then back to diapers. I think a little hint here and there to go potty wouldn't hurt. If the kids don't get too fussy about it, I don't see the harm. If Ellie fails out quickly though, that may be a bit of a challenge." Ellie had been an easy trainer last time though, maybe she'd want to emulate Avery and stay in pull-ups like him. It was a slim chance but Jess was going to let Ellie take it.

Back in the kitchen, Ellie struggled to finish her food. Unfortunately, with her smaller stomach even the donut was a bit much for her. She tried to clean off the smudges of chocolate with the paper towel before turning her attention from the food to Avery. "So...how did you sleep last night?"

"I just hope she doesn't feel embarrassed or try to push herself if Avery can keep his training." Ivy sighed. After all, even if she was smaller now, any kid would feel frustrated if their sibling was easily doing something out of their range. And, of course, there was the very unlikely and tiny chance that the odds would end up with Avery losing his training, and Ellie keeping hers. Though, with their ages, that was very improbable. 

"Uh, okay, I think?" Avery guessed, nibbling on his own doughnut.  "I fell asleep really easily, I only remember vaguely you coming in. But I always sleep heavy, you know? You had a bad dream, right? Did you want to talk about it or nah, just forget about it?" Just in case Ellie didn't remember, or just didn't want to talk about a nightmare with her big brother.

"I know, but we won't know until we get there how they'll both do." Jess admitted. It was possible both would be capable of potty training, it's possible neither would get it yet, but most probably this was going to be one way that clearly marked Avery as the big brother. Ellie had been more tolerant of things than Jess would have imagined. She just hoped ending up diaper dependent wouldn't be what broke that tolerance. "Alright then, I just wanted to make sure we were both on the same page, you ready to go get them? You want to leave them in diapers for now? Until they ask to use the potty and then we can change them over?"

Ellie put down the remaining third of her breakfast and looked down in thought, "I was back at our old school and everyone saw me. They were making fun of me and I remember getting really scared." She bit her lip, thinking about something, "It's been a long time since I had a dream that scary. I wonder if it's like what the doctor said yesterday? Just part of our brains becoming more little kid like?"

"You bought a pack of pull-ups, right?" Ivy nodded slowly. "We might as well leave them in the diapers, and pack a few pull-ups. Change them at the store after they either ask to use the potty or need a change. Should we count that first accident or should it only count once they're in pull-ups?"

Avery frowned, reaching over to try to pat Ellie's hand. "I wouldn't let anyone make fun of you, so you don't have to worry about that. Anyone at our old school or this new one starts anything with you, will have to deal with me, alright?" He promised. "And um, I guess. He mentioned something about dreams, didn't he? Uh. I guess little kids have more imagination. So dreams are more vivid. But hey, that means good dreams will be even better, you know? Won't all be scary nightmares."

Jess thought for a moment before responding, "I think anytime the kids are in diapers it should be a freebie for them. Anytime its partly on us that they don't make it we can take on a case by case basis but if they go and don't tell one of us, that's a strike. At least that's my opinion. I'll let you be the one to ultimately make the call since you're staying home with them and will be helping them with that more by default. Anyway, you want to get yourself some breakfast chocolate before we head out?"

"Thanks Avery," Ellie smiled. "I guess so? I mean, that would make sense?" "I wonder though, do you think if our imaginations get more active we'll start liking toys and pretend stuff?" Suddenly, Ellie felt a sensation at once familiar and yet now slightly different. A feeling of fullness in her bladder before it automatically released into her waiting diaper. The pading growing warm and squishy around her. Ellie's eyes darted to her lap but just like last night, no signs of anything happening in her underwear could be seen.

"If they start going and aren't telling us, that's usually a sign that a child isn't ready for potty training." Ivy admitted, giving it a few moments thought. "I suppose something like a potty chart would embarrass them...suppose that's something we can skip out on for now. And yes, let's, Momma needs some coffee before we load them into the car." Ivy gave her a smile, quickly kissing her cheek. 

"I mean....we might end up playing with toys anyway." Avery pointed out as he wrinkled his nose. "Not like we can go do something like bike riding on our own anymore....and if our imagination is more intense, do you think stuff like movies and games might be 'scarier' now? Like a horror movie might way freak us out, 'cause little kids usually can't handle those." He mused thoughtfully, finishing off the last bite or so off his doughnut as Momma entered the kitchen. "Hi, Momma." 

"Ugh...I hope this won't be too boring." Ellie complained, "we still have our computers and video games I guess?" Ellie frowned at the idea of no scary movie nights. It had only been within the past two years that Avery had started including her in those. "I don't know? We could always test it, worst case scenario it just gives us a nightmare. Not like a movie can actually hurt us. I guess we'll probably be watching a lot more cartoons, huh. Actually, I thought I'd ask you, that Naomi and Oliver show-" Ellie was cut off by Ivy walking into the room. "God morning Momma," she greeted Ivy.

Jess made sure to pack some of the remaining diapers into the new bag, in addition to a handful of blue and purple pull-ups. With the diaper bag backed and Ivy supervising the kids while getting her caffeine fix, Jess went back out to the car and started installing the car seats. Fortunately there was no assembly required but they were still large and clumsy enough for the task to be time consuming. Once she was finished, she headed back inside, hoping her family was all set to go.