LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Siblings Second Chance (priv with Transpikachu)

LilGirlLya

Avery did still feel a little nervous with the change, absentmindly chewing on his index finger as he nodded. Okay, helping, he could do that. Even if the tapes were surprisingly hard for him to undo, fingers fumbling on them. Which he guessed made a little sense...you wouldn't want a baby to undo their diaper, right? "I can't do it." He sighed in defeat, just laying back. He guessed it wasn't really a big deal. Not like he wanted to stay in a wet diaper.

So he just let the change and dressing happen without complaint, shrugging at Jess's question. Had to think on that for awhile. "I dunno. I guess it's okay....I'm just not used to...people seeing me without clothes, it's weird...." He was too nervous to even attempt to use a changing room at school, even if he was out. That was fine, none of the gym teachers minded if he used a bathroom stall instead, but still! It just felt awkward. People seeing him and everything.... He sighed, sitting up once the pajamas were back on. "Um. But I know I need help...so it's not too bad. I just gotta get used to it."

---

"Oh, such a good girl!" Ivy commented, a bit surprised at Ellie being so at ease with the change. Hm, maybe their nervous little girl was braver than she thought. She gently changed the little girl, making sure to wipe her all clean. "We don't want a rash, do we? So I want you to tell me or Mommy whenever you notice you need a change, okay? It'll never be a problem, I promise." Well, diaper was on! She did pause to give Ellie a quick gentle poke on the tummy to get a giggle hopefully, before helping her into the PJs. "So, what are you thinking about all this, Ellie? Is it better than you thought it was going to be? Or are you still a little nervous?" 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh yeah? That makes sense. I don't think I'd like that very much either," Jess consoled him. "I don't think there are many people who don't live in this house who have any business seeing you without clothes on. Momma and I might need to help you out with the potty but we aren't going to be changing you out in public. You aren't actually a baby," even if you're as cute as one, Jess thought. Sometimes she did have to remind herself that her teenagers were only physically toddlers now.

"That's the spirit!" Jess helped her boy up to his feet and then helped him get dressed back into his pajamas. "Hey Avery, real quick, before we go back down," Jess pulled her son into a tight hug and held him for a few moments before kissing him on the forehead. "I'm proud of you son."

"Come on, you still want any ice cream? How we doing the stairs, hand or carry?"

Ellie shrugged her shoulders. It helped to keep focused on the ceiling instead of what was between her legs. Though it did make her *very* aware of what was there as Momma cleaned her up. "Yes Momma," she replied to being told about changes. Though Ellie hoped against hope she'd be lucky enough to end up in at least training pants. So far she hadn't used her diaper for anything besides wetting and while she tried to out of sight, out of mind it since for the time being she had no control, *that* would be another story.

"It's OK. It's not as awful as I thought. Our house is nice. I'd obviously prefer to still be a teenager but I don't hate this." Ellie confessed. The maturity of her reply undermined by the childish flurry of giggles as Momma poked her tummy, "Momma...stop! I'm ticklish there!"

Avery did smile at the hug, hugging her right back. "Yeah, ice cream sounds really nice." And he's feeling way more cheerful now with Mommy's reassurance over no changes in public. He hadn't even thought about that yet but now he was very relieved it won't have to be a worry! Besides, diapers were probably only going to be a temporarily thing. "You can carry me." He decided after a moment's thought, figuring it wouldn't be too big of a deal. And he was pretty sleepy....carrying might be nice.

He held his arms up to be picked up, yawning just a little bit. "When do you start your new job, Mommy?" He asked curiously, the childlike title slipping out without him really noticing. "And when do me and Ellie start school?" Probably a few days, he was guessing, but a firm answer might be nice to know. 

"I'm glad you like the house. And that this isn't too bad for you." Ivy smiled, quickly smacking a kiss on Ellie's forehead instead. "And oh! You're ticklish? And does this giggly girl want some ice cream now?" She teased, helping the girl to her feet. "Let's go find Mommy and your brother, okay? Do you want to be carried or do you want to try going down the stairs with holding my hand?" Offering the kids choices seemed nice, it would help them grow more comfortable with...all this. 

"You got it big guy," Jess hoisted Avery back onto her hip. "Well, I'm probably going to go in on Monday and meet the team I'll be working with. They're letting me work a bit of a half day schedule for the first week since we also need to get you both all set for school. Speaking of, we can go and enroll and Ellie anytime. If you want to go visit on Monday, Momma and I can fill out the paperwork. You'll probably be able to start this upcoming week if you want?"

"Umm..." Ellie pondered, "I'll try the stairs. I don't feel as achy as I did when we got home." Right now Ellie felt more a lingering soreness than anything, exhaustion was setting in after a long day. For once Ellie looked forward to going to bed early on a Friday night.

Downstairs, Jess sat Avery down at the table and realized quickly that booster seats needed to be added to the shopping list for tomorrow. She looked around for a solution, lap sitting was one but given they only had adult sized silverware that could get messy for her and Ivy. Feeding the kids would work but it was also an extremely infantile solution. Things were going well and she didn't want to spoil it by pushing too far. Thinking quickly, Jess found some small boxes of books and lugged them into the dining room, sitting them into the chairs for makeshift boosters for the kids.

"I wouldn't mind starting soon, I guess." Avery agreed, wrapping his arms around Jess as they began walking downstairs. Did indeed save a lot of time compared to if he'd tried them! "Only if Ellie's ready though, I don't want to start if she needs more time, okay? She cried for ages when I started school and she was too little the first time around."

And wow! The table was massive! Yep, he'd been right, it'll be pretty awkward to eat when he could only just peek over the edge of it. And Ellie was smaller than he was! So the books were welcomed, Avery obediently letting himself be removed from the chair and plopped back on. "...I guess we need booster seats, huh?" Those wouldn't so bad, they were just...well. An extra chair to sit on. Not like they'd end up in high chairs or something silly like that.

"Sure thing, princess." Ivy smiled, taking Ellie's hand as they exited the bedroom. Then it was a slightly slow toddle down the stairs, Ivy not rushing the little girl whatsoever. She was probably still all achy! That reminded her, definently give the kids a little bit of the Motrin after ice cream, hopefully it would let them sleep easy. "And down we go!" She only picked Ellie up at the bottom, giving her a little kiss on the head. Moving into the kitchen, she was pleased to see the current booster situation. "Shame they don't make phone books anymore, huh, hun?" She commented to Jess, getting Ellie settled down in the seat across from Avery. "That was what my parents always did when I was younger, break out the phone books. You only needed one after all, they were so thick!"

"I remember. I don't think she'd cry exactly like that this time but she probably would be sad to be at home without her big brother. I don't think anyone will mind if you and Ellie don't start right away. Let's see how you feel after the weekend." The school was one of the big selling points in coming here but it wouldn't be the end of the world if Ellie and Avery had a little bit of a mini vacation after all they'd been through.

"Yeah, probably do. It won't be so bad though, we can pick them out tomorrow if we end up going shopping. Luckily you brought your own cushion to sit on so to speak," Jess gave him a pat on the bottom before sitting him down to accentuate the point. Jess grinned at her wife's joke and shook her head "Yeah, but back then we didn't need booster seats to last a few years. Avery should hit his growth spurt next year but I don't think Ellie wants to sit on a phone book for four year, do you sweetie?"

Ellie felt a rush of gender euphoria at being called princess. It didn't get girlier than that in terms of pet names. Ellie started digging into her ice cream as soon as Mommy brought it over, devouring it ravenously, with each bite making her aware of how empty her stomach was after the process. An empty stomach made *those* kinds of diaper changes something she hoped she could avoid but eating to fast had dangers of it's own.

"Brain freeze!" Ellie scrunched up her face from the unpleasant sensation.

Avery ate his own ice cream much slower, mainly focusing on the cup of juice (or whatever that little kid Gatorade was) Momma had brought over for them both. The glass was a bit big for his hands, so he was making sure to use both hands to sip at it. He wasn't really hungry despite his empty stomach, mainly just tired and thirsty. Approaching slightly groggily levels of tired. Though Ellie's sudden squeal had his attention, blinking up at her. "Well, duh, dummy, you ate too fast!" Though he was quick to help her!

"You gotta put your thumb or tongue up against the roof of your mouth! And hold it for a few seconds. My chemistry teacher told us about it, you need to warm it." He advised, attempting to place his cup down before promptly knocking it over instead. "Whoops-"

Ivy sighed good naturally, shaking her head slightly as she went to get paper towels. "It's okay, Avery, just be more careful. And Ellie, eat slower, okay, honey? You'll upset your tummy like that!" Perhaps she should have grabbed those sippy cups she'd bought but she'd been worried it might be a step too far for the kids....either way, smaller glasses and silverware were on the list!

Jess mentally noted both Avery's spilling of the glass and the shaky, cautious way both kids tried to maneuver the large cutlery in their little hands. The list of items to get tomorrow just kept growing and growing but there really wasn't anything Jess could do about it. She hated the idea of spending so much money but with the Institute's signing bonus and her new salary, it didn't matter as much as it did a month ago.

"Yes Momma," Ellie winced through the brain freeze. Momma bringing over the paper towels to clean up Avery's mess was followed by Mommy ripping off a few and putting some in Avery's lap and some in hers. It was only then that Ellie looked down and noticed a few decent sized drops of ice cream were in her lap. With the help of the moms, the two regressed teens were cleaned up and finished their ice cream dinner.

"Alright kids, I think it's probably getting close to bed time" Jess picked up a yawning Ellie.

"But mom..." Ellie whined as she suppressed her yawn. It was only a token resistance at best. Even though it was early still for her normal 'bed time' on a Friday night, Ellie was exhausted.

"Shh, princess., you're yawning away." Ivy pointed out, scooping Avery up as well. Not even a protest from him, someone was already half asleep. "And we have a big day of shopping tomorrow, you two want to be well rested!" And she's going to do a quick diaper check on her little boy. Yep, someone's a little soggy. Nothing too bad, but not what she'd want him to go to bed in. "Hm, let's get those teeth brushed, alrighty?"

"'kay." Avery yawned, rubbing his eye as he tried to sit up a little more. Sleep seemed nice, even if it was painfully early for Friday for a big junior like him. Honestly, wasn't like he had an actual bedtime anymore in...well, years. Once you reached your teen years it was pretty expected that you were mature enough to put yourself to bed when you needed to. 

Jess brought Ellie to her room and laid the small girl on the towel once again, unzipping her sleeper and checking her diaper. Ellie whined as her mom's finger intruded between her leg and the waistband of the diaper, "shoosh" Jess calmly whispered. "Lets just get this wet thing off and get you tucked in."

"I'm not wet yet..." Ellie sleepily mumbled, it only prompted a chuckle from her mother. Ellie quickly found herself in another diaper and with her pajamas zipped back up. Mommy picked her up and brought her over to her old twin bed. Jess went to the first night box and got Ellie's new bedding, covering her with the new blankie and nestling her unicorn in under her arm before covering her with her old sheets.

"Did you want to try the pacifier in the box? It might help you sleep tonight?" Ellie shook her head. "OK then, we'll keep it there if you change your mind. Jess then got to work installing the bed rail and once it was done, leaned over and gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead before telling her "goodnight" and shutting off the light and leaving the door cracked just slightly.

Jess then went to her and Ivy's bedroom and washed her face, removing the day's sparse makeup, before changing into some comfy clothes of her own.

Ivy had Avery down pretty quickly, only observing to make sure their eldest brushed his teeth fully with the new toothbrush. Luckily the smaller size didn't seem to be a problem for him, the little boy brushing them just fine. Then it was a quick change once she had Avery back in his room, chattering away quietly to him. Luckily Avery had always been an easy sleeper, even as a baby. Deep sleeper though...which meant he hadn't had many dry nights until just before he started school. So she had her doubts about no nighttime diapers even if he did manage to recover his daytime training. 

"Night, night, Avery." She murmured, kissing the boy on the forehead once she had the rails up, only getting a sleepy smile from Avery. She did make sure to tuck the little dog stuffie on the side of the bed in case he did later want comfort. But once he was settled all in for the night, she exited his bedroom, only briefly checking in on Ellie. "Night, princess, I love you." 

Then finally back to their own room! What a long day, hm? "We definently might need to grab a changing pad tomorrow." Ivy noted, beginning to get into her own PJs. "But Avery is down for the night, he was out like a light before I even left the room."

"Yeah...definitely one like no other. It would probably be good to put together a list of all that we've figured out that they need before we take them out tomorrow. I had thought we could take the bus into town but the more I think about it, I'm thinking we'll need the car. I know you mentioned mats but what about changing tables? At least for Ellie? She'll probably need one longer than Avery? Though she probably won't like it much if she gets one and he doesn't" Jess trailed off, thinking out loud as her wife joined her in bed.

"I'm still so amazed by all of this, I just..I love all three of you." Jess leaned over and kissed her wife before laying down for bed.

Ellie woke up with a shout, panting as she fought to catch her breath. The night terror had been more vivid than anything she'd experienced previously. She curled into a ball, clutching her knees and holding back tears. In her post-nightmare haze she was startled again by the new proportions of her body. Everything felt weird and different. She wasn't hurting anymore but she still felt weird. It had been a dream about school, starting it and walking into the classroom as a toddler and all of her old classmates being there, laughing at her and tormenting her. Ellie let out a few sniffles and wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her pajamas.

Ellie lay in her new room in a strange house hundreds of miles from home and felt more vulnerable than she'd felt in years. It was impossible to get to back to sleep as it was. Ellie shimmied out of bed past the bed rail and fell to the floor but managed to land on her feet. What she was about to do was no more childish than the squishy diaper between her thighs but it stood a better chance at making her feel better.

Ellie toddled out of her room and into Avery's, seeing him snoozing peacefully. It took some effort with her small size and a wet diaper, but Ellie managed to clamber up into her big brothers bed. After her nightmare, she didn't want to sleep alone tonight. Plus, if Avery had one she'd want to be there for him.

"We could get changing mats for their rooms and a changing table for the bathroom?" Ivy suggested, idly combing through her hair. "It's big enough for one, it's certainly big enough for us both to be in there for once with the two kids. I suppose they must design the houses here with that in mind. Then neither of them would feel out of place." She laid down as well, returning Jess's kiss with a smile. "I love you too, honey. It's...different, but hopefully it's good for all of us...."

--
Avery mumbled something inaudible as his bed shifted, squirming down further in the covers. His eyes cracked open just a bit, blearily looking at the smaller figure. "Bad dream?" He yawned out, thumb slipping free from his mouth. He scooted over a bit, turning the blankets over so his little sister could crawl under them as well. He waited until she was all settled before dropping them back down, keeping them both nice and snug. "....'ts okay. Don't have to be scared." Because even with his voice thick and heavy with sleep haze, he would still do his best to reassure his baby sister. It was his job after all.

Jess woke just after sunrise. She'd hadn't been able to sleep past first light since she was in college. Just something about the sun on her face never failed to get her up. They'd hang the blackout curtains today hopefully. The house was quiet and Jess enjoyed the early morning calm. She got out of bed with her intent to go to the kitchen to fix a pot of coffee for Ivy and herself when her heart nearly stopped.

Ellie's door was wide open, Avery's too. Coffee was a distant concern as adrenaline jolted Jess into action, she sprinted into Ellie's room only to find the bed empty. "Ellie?" Jess called out, briefly scanning the room before rushing into Avery's. As quickly as she'd escalated into fear it gave way to being awed by the sight of her two kids snuggling together in bed just like when they were little the first time around.

Jess went back into the bedroom to get her phone and tip toed back across the hall, snapping a few pics before returning to the bedroom to nudge Ivy awake, "Honey, Hey hon, you've gotta come see this."

"Hm?" Ivy yawned, sitting up with a stretch. "Is everything okay?" She asked, blinking herself into full awareness. Oof, early morning it seems, Jess had always been more of an early riser than she'd had. "Are the kids alright?" But Jess didn't seem worried....excited, really. 

"The kids are fine, better than it actually. You just need to come take a look." Jess giddily tugged on the hand of her groggy wife, trying to rouse her from the bed. "I've got a picture but it's not the same as seeing it."

Ivy yawned with a nod, rolling on to her feet. "I haven't seen you this excited since the kids learned how to ride their bikes on their own." She noted with a small smile. But she followed Jess onto Avery's room, only briefly pausing with a frown at Ellie's open door. Though her unspoken question was answered as soon as they peeked into their son's room. "Oh! Awww.....just look at them." She said in a hushed coo, holding a hand to her mouth. Avery might be a deep sleeper, but no need to disturb them just yet! "They haven't done this since Ellie started school..."

Among the ways Ellie differed from her brother, her soundness as a sleeper was one of them. Ellie opened a heavy eyelid to see her moms standing in the doorway peeking in at them. Ellie was confused for a split second as her residual self image tried to make sense of the out of the ordinary sizes and sensations she was experiencing before she recalled all of what had happened yesterday. Ellie rubbed the sleep out of her eyes with her pudgy, child's hand.

"G'morning" the words drowsily tumbling out of her mouth as she said up. Moving into a sitting position, Ellie felt a cold squishing sensation as room temperature liquid pooled up from the diaper. Ellie made a face, registering the unpleasantness of waking up in what was her wettest diaper yet.

"Morning princess, how'd you sleep?

"I had a bad dream and so I came in here."

"Must have been a really scary dream then," Jess consoled, "you ready to get up and take a bath or do you want to snuggle with Avery?" Ellie looked down at her little big brother who was still sleeping like a log.

"Bath is fine."

"Sounds good," Jess turned to Ivy, "we don't have any coffee or anything in the house, do you want to go get us some breakfast or bathe the kids this morning?"

"Hmm, you bathed them last night, how about I do it?" Ivy suggested, holding her arms out to Ellie to help the little girl over the bed rail. "I'll get Ellie all clean, and let Avery snooze a bit longer before I clean him. And you can grab breakfast and maybe those carseats? Then we should be all set to go out shopping....oh! Maybe see if you can get a bag to carry the kids things in for today?" No need to outright say diaper bag just yet....but the way these two had been going, she didn't want to be caught out and about without a few extra diapers and wipes.

"Sounds like a plan," Jess planted a kiss on Avery's cheek, "I'll be back soon, Ellie. Mommy loves you."

"Bye..mommy." Ellie hesitated a bit at first but it seemed like Mom had already picked her new title and if everyone else was going with it she might as well *go with the flow*. Ellie let herself get picked up and taken to the bathroom by Momma.

Jess planned on picking up some coffee and donuts on the way home but first stop was the general store. It was decidedly less busy this early in the morning and Jess found two carseats that met the criteria they were looking for; high backed with a five point harness and conveniently available in both blue and black for Avery and lilac and grey for Ellie.

Following the carseats into the cart went three packages of new, age appropriate underwear for the kids. A box of size five diapers and a pack each of girls and boys training pants. Once Ellie and Avery started being able to control themselves a bit more they could see how each of the kids did with pull-ups before deciding who needed to stay in diapers. Finally, she found for herself a diaper bag that looked like a smart, leather purse from the outside. Another major purchase made, Jess loaded up the car and stopped off quickly at a small cafe to get a dozen chocolate donuts and two large coffees before heading home.

Ivy brought Ellie on into the bathroom, placing her feet down on the ground for now so she could begin filling the tub. "Footie pajamas are nice to avoid cold feet in the morning, huh?" She hummed, before fetching a towel to lay down the ground for now. Hopefully next change at home they'd have a nicer table or pad...

"Okay, Big girl, why don't you get out of your pjs and I'll get you out of that diaper and we can get you all clean?" Ivy suggested, electing to give the girl a little more independence. But she waited until her daughter was done, before getting her to lay down on the towel. And a very quick removal of a diaper later, she had Ellie in the tub for a speedy wash. She'd had a real bath last night after all, this was just to get that icky nighttime accidents off. "And all done!" Ivy smiled, wrapping Ellie up in a towel to bring to her room. Made a mental note as well to maybe get the two kids some nice hooded towels, might be better for them.

"Okay, so I just have this cute shirt and shorts for now, Ellie, because you wore the dress yesterday. Let's see if you like them, and when we go shopping later, you can decide what you want there, alright?" Ivy offered once she had Ellie all padded up in a new diaper. "Do you want to try getting dressed yourself while I get Avery up, or do you want some help? Either one is okay!" 

"It's really warm, yeah" Ellie agreed, wiggling her toes inside the sleeper. Unfortunately even with her coordination slightly improved by no longer aching, Ellie still had trouble reaching behind her back and manipulating the zipper. It frustrated her but she had to resign herself to admitting that, for now, it was impossible to get out of her new pajamas without help.

Once the sleeper was off, Ellie got a chance to spy the state of her diaper. It was a far cry from the crisp, white garment put on her last night, now swollen and distended, with a deep yellow tinge visible from the outside. Hopefully she'd have her toileting back soon this morning. Ellie submitted herself passively to being cleaned by Momma. With as much trouble as she had getting the pajamas off it made her wonder how good of a job she could even still do with something as basic as washing herself off. She had a feeling that this begrudging acceptance of being too small was going to be a reoccurring theme for a while.

"I think I can get dressed by myself," Ellie said, although not as certain as she could have said it yesterday. Fortunately, these clothes were easier. Her shirt was a pink top with flower graphics arranged to make the pattern of a heart and her purple cotton shorts did little to hide any diaper bulge beneath.

"Okay, princess. Can you stay in your room until I have Avery up? You could come up with a name for your unicorn." Ivy suggested, gathering up the discarded towel. "I still want you two to be careful on the stairs until we know you're more steady on your feet than yesterday, okay?" She crouched down to kiss Ellie on the head, before exiting the room.

Avery was a soggy groggy boy even once she scooped him up, their little boy not really fully coming to awareness until he was in the tub. But she got him all washed up, before bringing him to his own room. New diaper and Avery was fine with getting dressed himself too. "Okay, let's go get your sister and then see if Mommy is home, hm?" She held his hand, walking back to Ellie's room. "Ready for breakfast, princess?"

Without her room unpacked yet there wasn't much to do while waiting for Avery, she could get her computer out and get that set up but without wifi yet there really wasn't much she could actually do afterwards. Ellie also became aware of the fact she hadn't had her phone since the transformation. No distraction joy to be found there either. Bored, Ellie plopped down onto her thickly padded bottom and picked up her unicorn, turning it over in her hands to give her a look over before musing to herself 'what should I call you?'

She set on the name 'Twilight' pretty quickly. It had been the name of a character in a show that their parents used to put on for Avery. He wasn't interested but growing up she loved the pony show...until she got to pre-school and found out very quickly that it wasn't a 'boys show'.

"How do you do, Twilight, I'm Ellie." Ellie made the unicorn dip into a curtsy as she introduced herself. It was a bit of silly fun but it did pass the time. Ellie didn't even notice the door open downstairs as Jess got back home, balancing a fresh box of donuts and the coffees in their tray.

"Morning, Ellie." Avery waved at her from Momma's side with a tired yawn. "Did you sleep better after you came to see me?" He asked, glancing curiously at the unicorn plushie. He guessed it was cute, and it was fine if Ellie liked playing with it.

"I think Mommy's home." Ivy commented at the sound of the door opening downstairs. She offered her hand to the little girl, waiting until she took it before heading downstairs with both the kids. "Welcome back, honey! Did you make it out okay with your shopping?"