LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Siblings Second Chance (priv with Transpikachu)

LilGirlLya

"Water is fine but pedialyte is certainly better. They're not likely to get severely dehydrated now that the process is done but obviously any dehydration is going to hinder them getting back to full strength." Doctor Lee replied.

"I do not use all the hot water" Ellie pouted , eliciting a laugh from Dr. Lee before he turned his attention to Avery.

"One of the goals of this procedure is to help your brain better acquire knowledge and skills by making it a bit more like a toddler brain. One of the effects of that is sometimes emotions might be a little bit too big for you sometimes. Obviously there's some pluses and minuses here. Things that didn't used to scare you may now seem scary or sometimes you may get so frustrated at something you'll just feel like screaming. However, like I said, there are pluses too. There aren't many depressed or anxious toddlers after all, when you're happy, you'll be very happy. Jokes will be funnier, recreation will be more fun, your dreams will be more vivid."

The doctor returned his focus to Jess and Ivy as Chloe stepped back into the room. "Now, both kids are probably going to be needier. At first that's going to come largely from legitimate need. They won't be able to do a lot of the daily tasks they used to because of physical limitations. Overtime, that will probably take on an emotional component as well. They'll need hugs and kind words more often than a normal teenager would." Ellie reacted with a grimace as Chloe removed her IV and replaced it with a little bandaid.

"Doctor Lee, I also made sure to bag up their clothes. Moms, if you want to keep you can come back for them in a few days. We need to make sure there are no stray nanites in the material and then clean it to remove any biowaste. We can dispose of them if you'd prefer but some families like keeping a keepsake."

"I read over the material pretty thoroughly, I know the facts of what to expect, now we just have to do it," Jess said. "Are we clear to take them home now? Do you think we could change them out of the gowns first? Either in here or in the bathroom?"

"Be my guest, the office is closed now but you're free to use this room to get them dressed and spend some time prior to taking them home. Just let the receptionist know when you leave so she can tell us."  Dr. Lee shook hands with both of the moms before he and Chloe left the new family alone.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivy glanced at Jess, giving Avery a little kiss on the top of the head. "I'll drop the three of you off, and then see if I can't find any Pedialyte at the store. Then we should be all set for the night, unless you think there's anything else I should grab."

Avery frowned as he tried to take that all in, making his own face at the IV being removed. Ouch. Though the green bandaid placed over the injection spot was kinda nice. A bright neon green, like slime. He had to admit it was more fun than a boring plain one older kids and teens got usually. He leaned over a bit to show his arm to Ellie, giving her a grin. "What one did they give you? I bet it's pink or purple."

"I think we will come back to get them. Seems a shame to get rid of nice outfits." And the keepsake seemed thoughtful, their kids last "big kids" clothing. "Thank you so much, Doctor. We'll keep everything you said in mind." Ivy promised, shifting Avery again. Gotta get used to carrying toddlers again, huh? Least they'd yet to shown to be as wiggly as some real toddlers tended to be." She watched the two leave, before leaning over to kiss Ellie on the head as well. "We got you two an outfit to wear, okay? Ready to get out of that icky hospital gown? Bet that'll make you feel better right away, being in nice normal clothing."

"That's fine, I can handle these two once we get them home. I don't think they're getting up to much of anything tonight." Jess rubbed Ellie's back before passing her over to Ivy, "here, if you can take them both for a minute, I'll run out to the car and get their new clothes." Transferring Ellie over, Jess noticed Ellie's diaper seemed a bit squishier than before. Poor thing, she didn't even seem to notice. Jess decided they'd get her home and bathed before changing her. They'd just gotten her calm again, the last thing she wanted to spark a fit by letting Ellie know she'd had an accident.

"It's pink," Ellie meekly said, pointing at her own bandaid as she switched her grip over from Mom to Momma. Jess left the room, letting the receptionist know they were almost done and she just had to pop out for a change of clothes for the kids. She brought both outfits on the way back, the least she could do after today is let the kids choose their new outfit.

Jess couldn't deny how her heart swelled coming back into the room seeing her wife with their two, now toddler, children on her lap doing her best to comfort them after a rough experience.

"Hey you two, lets get you out of those paper gowns, huh? Ellie honey, you have to talk to me, dress or shorts? Avery, dinosaurs or dalmatian?"

"Dress please." Ellie asked, still cuddled up to her Momma. Jess hated to separate the two but Ellie showed no reluctance to going back to her birth parent. Jess was quietly grateful Ellie had chosen the dress, it be easier to get an achy, uncooperative toddler into a dress than a shirt and shorts.

Once both kiddos were dressed, Jess looked to her wife, "trade ya'" she said passing her keys to Ivy. "Hey Avery, Ellie seems like she's wanting to be carried, do you want a ride or are good to walk to the car?"

Ivy did her best to balance both of the kids on her lap once Ellie was passed over to her, switching to a chair so they both had more room to cuddle up against her sides. "Your hair is so pretty, Ellie, maybe tomorrow we can try playing around with it. Would you like that? We can do some cute braids or pigtails, whatever you want to try out." She offered, trying to get Ellie at least a little more excited about all this. "And when we go shopping tomorrow, only if you want to, but we can pick out some nice hair accessories." 

"You don't have to do anything with my hair." Avery chimed in, fidgeting a little bit in his spot on the chair. "I mean, I guess Ellie can try if she really wants to. Remember that, Ellie? You probably don't, but before I went to school in kindergarten you'd get upset Mom or Momma would do my hair and want to try it too. Lotta hair tugging!" But hm, Mom was back soon enough, Avery being situated back into Ivy's lap. "Dalmatian, I guess." Not the most exciting clothing, but he didn't protest much about having a t-shirt and shorts tugged on him. Felt a bit too shaky and achy to do it himself. Though he insisted on doing his shoes himself. Velcro, thankfully, he wasn't sure if he could actually tie laces with these chubby toddler fingers. "I can walk!"

"Walking's fine, but you need to hold Mommy's hand, okay? Just in case another car comes by." Ivy responded, waiting a moment until Avery obediently took Jess's free hand. Alright, then they were situated! She gave the three another smile, pausing to give Jess a quick kiss on the cheek. "Back to the car then. You two are going to love the house."

"Either is OK. Both would be cute," Ellie mumbled in agreement. She hadn't been growing her hair out for very long but with her reduced size, her hair was now plenty long enough and down past her shoulders. She had been waiting to ask for it to get longer to have a chance to as her parents to braid it. Now was as good of a time as any. Ellie gave a small smile for the first time since she woke up.

Jess may have been excited about the dress because of ease of putting it on Ellie but Ellie was excited for another reason. She'd only been out a few months and really hadn't had time to replace her wardrobe yet. She'd finished middle school still boymoding. She added one or two skirts as part of her new wardrobe but she'd yet to actually wear a dress that wasn't stolen out of Mom or Momma's closet.

This one was hers though. Her first dress. Ellie started tearing up. 'My first dress." Ellie thought again. This time they were happy tears. Jess came around in front of her daughter, wondering if forcing Avery to stand to be changed had hurt her girl. She was surprised when Ellie wrapped her little arms around her.

"I love you Mommy." Ellie said softly.

'Mommy', Jess thought, 'I could get used to Mommy again.'

Jess followed her wife to the car, one kid holding her hand to cross the street, the other nestled in the crook of her arms and squeezing her tight.

"She's right kids, and it's going to be even better when you get to do your rooms the way you like them. Now, Momma and I both forgot to get carseats at the store so we're going to do something not very safe for one time only, OK? Come on you two, you have the best seat in the house," Jess said as she helped Avery up into her lap.

"Carseats, bleh." Avery made a face but settled down in the lap. Made sure to leave room for Ellie to stay comfortable, giving his little sister a grin. "I like your dress, Ellie, it's nice. " 'cause he knew his sister, and knew that's why she was suddenly so teary eyed. Was way easier for him before he was out, a "girl" can get by claiming to be a tomboy. People tended to give "boys" wearing dresses or skirts weird looks. 

"Yes, carseats. Both of you are too small for booster seats." Ivy noted, starting up the car. And she's pulling out of the lot, keeping the driving slow and careful. House luckily wasn't too far, maybe about a less than ten minute drive. "Me or Mommy are going to buy them tomorrow morning before we go out, but you guys can pick what color you want, okay? Ellie, are you okay with purple or do you want something else? We can see if maybe they have some princess ones or some other cartoon themed one."

"Thanks Avery," Ellie replied to her brother, unable to contain another smile at the compliment. If anyone understood the weird, conflicting emotions she was having right now, it was him. "You look nice too." She knew he was probably at least as happy to not have anything between his chest and his shirt as she was in her dress. Her mental image of Avery would probably be that teen boy he'd been up until an hour ago for a very long time, but she couldn't deny that he looked like any other little boy right now and if that was true for him, it probably also was true she looked like an average little girl too.

Ellie's strange gender euphoria for the dress bloomed further. She wasn't the tallest, she didn't have the smallest boobs or the deepest voice anymore. She looked just like any other girl in her situation. The only feature that could remain a tell of her birth sex now hidden behind fluff and plastic.

Her thoughts wandered to her diaper at just the moment she felt a tiny bit of warmth lazily trickle into it. Her hands and eyes instinctively flew to her crotch and yet there was no external sign of what she'd just done. Ellie frowned but tears stayed away for now. After all, the doctor had said her and Avery would only deal with this for a few hours and then they'd get their training back. Only after that would Ellie start to worry about accidents.

Jess knew right away from Ellie's movement and the little gasp as to what happened. "We'll get you changed when we get home and get you in the tub." She kissed her daughter on the head, "Not much further. What about you kiddo," Jess turned her focus to her son, "do I have two kids with squishy pants?"

"Just a purple one is OK I guess," Ellie replied to Momma," I just want it to be comfy. I'm probably going to use it for a while."

Avery blinked, glancing at Ellie. Oh. He hadn't even really been paying attention to anything...down below. Kinda easier to try to ignore it and forget it. He frowned, shifting a bit. Yep. Squishy. "Oh. I didn't notice. At all." That was normal the doctor said....but still. Very weird. He hadn't been aware of it at all, no idea even when it happened. And thinking about it now was a little gross....so he might try to get back to just forgetting about it. He sighed, looking forward. "Blue or green, I guess, Momma."

"Alright, purple and blue." Ivy gave them both a smile, turning down one residential street. Just a small little cul-de-sac, all the houses very domestic and "homesy".  "Alright, kids, this is our street, okay? Mulberry Road, remember that. And isn't it cute? Our house is just a little further down." 

"That's fine buddy," Jess cooed to Avery, "the doctor said the first few hours you wont have any control. Neither of you have anything to be ashamed of or worried about. We'll get you both in the tub when we get home." It was only after she said it that Jess reflected on how the meaning of what she just said was different than it may have been before. While she only meant that both kids would be getting a bath, the slip did remind her of when the kids were young enough to bathe together at the same time. 'That might be a bit far for today', Jess thought. "Avery, Ellie got her shower first, you want the first bath?"

As positive of a face as Avery tried to put on for moms, Ellie was the one looking him in the face rather than down at the top of his head and she could see his frown. Both kids were necessarily sitting pretty close together already since they were sharing Jess' lap but Ellie scooted a bit and leaned into Avery, taking his tiny hand in hers and giving it a squeeze.

"Yes Momma," Ellie droned dutifully.

"Nah, Ellie can have it first if she wants. She's younger. And ladies first." Avery reasoned, trying to take a peek out the window. And...yep. Couldn't really see anything, besides passing trees through the window. He was just too short now. Guess that's something the carseat would be good for.. at Ellie's hand squeeze, Avery looked back at her, giving her a small smile. He squeezed her hand back, only releasing it after a few moments. 

"And we're here." Ivy announced, pulling into the driveway. She parked the car, turning back to look at the kids. "I'm just going to go get that Pedialyte, okay? Is there anything else you two think you might really need or want for tonight? Because I can get it quickly while Mommy shows you the new house."

"It's fine, I can go first," Ellie shrugged. It really didn't matter which of them got cleaned up first, and truthfully she would be glad to just not feel as gross as she did. Soon the car began to slow and Ellie heard the turn signal click on before the car came to a stop in a drive way.

This was is it. Ellie couldn't help but be a bit excited, the worst of the move was behind her. Might as well see the upside of it. Ivy came around and opened the door for her, Mom, and Avery and Ellie found herself hoisted onto a hip once again. The movement causing her to feel the front of her diaper gradually warm up again. It was going to be a long 12 hours.

"Ice cream?" Ellie asked, it got a bit of a chuckle from her parents but it seemed like a just reward after a long, emotionally tough day. Besides, being this size again she remembered having gotten to eat as much ice cream as she wanted when her tonsils came out and this procedure should at least get her that.

"Seconded," Jess agreed, giving Ellie a little bounce. "Oh, do you think you can get them some children's soap and shampoo if you're going to the pharmacy? We can use their old stuff for tonight but it could be a bit rough for their hair and skin long term. Oh, and bring their boxes in, please hon."

This house itself made up for it, a cute brick cottage that looked enormous from Ellie's reduced vantage point. Through the seafoam door the house opened up into a combined living room and kitchen space with a little dining room table in the kitchen as well. The flat screen was already mounted on the wall and the couch positioned across from it but aside from the furniture, everything was still all boxed up

"Welcome home kids," Jess squeezed Avery's hand and walked him upstairs to one of two rooms across landing from each other. Another door was on the otherside of the landing area, "That's my office, for days I get to work from home, and these are your rooms." She opened the door to Avery's first and all of his stuff was inside, all packed up in boxes. "Avery, do you think you can start your unpacking while Ellie takes a bath?" Jess asked, "Oh, and don't go downstairs without help. Not until you're a little less wobbly on those legs Mister."

Jess left Avery to his devices and carried Ellie into the upstairs bathroom and began drawing her a bath.

"Alright, ice cream it is." Ivy laughed, shaking her head lightly. "I'll be back in just a bit, you two be good for Mommy, okay?" How easy it was to slip back into that old title, hm? But she waited until all three of the others were inside, giving them a little wave before driving off. Short trip to the pharmacy luckily! And she was able to find the Pedialyte easily enough. Not many pickings for ice cream just at the pharmacy, but she was able to find at least a small container of both vanilla and chocolate ice cream. Then it was shampoo and soap time, making a brief stop to grab a brush and comb more suited for a toddler's soft delicate hair. And on that, she was made sure to grab two toddler sized toothbrushes, and some children's toothpaste. Mint might be a bit harsh on their mouths currently.

She spent some time browsing the shelf for the best shampoo and body wash before eventually settling a brand she didn't recognize, but had those Naomi and Oliver characters on the front. Strawberry watermelon burst! Perfect for your little joy's delicate scalp! The body wash seemed about the same, though it was oatmeal based, good for little kids skin. And finally, just for fun, she couldn't resist a tub of bubble bath. It seemed sweet, a nice lavender scent that promised to put your baby right into a nice relaxed state after a long day. And if they did eventually start bathing both Avery and Ellie together again, it might help them ease into it. But she seemed set now, ready to head back.

----

"Wow." Avery noted as they walked briefly through the house, looking at everything with wide eyes. Everything was huge! No way he and Ellie were going to be able to even just sit at the table and eat now! And the stairs too, even with Jess's help, they were kinda....big. Had to really lift those new little legs to get up them. So it did put him off exploring for now, giving Mommy an obedient nod. Might as well check his room out for now. Empty as it was, he spent his time wandering around. Checking in the closet and everything. ...Kinda weird, it looked a bit unsettling all dark and empty like that. He made sure to close the door again after giving it a peek. Might be better once more stuff was in there? But not like he had much to do till Ellie was done.

"OK Ellie," Jess ran her hand under the tap one last time to check the temperature, "bath time." Ellie raised her sore arms so Jess could pull the dress over her head, leaving her standing there in only her diaper which hung between her legs with a pronounced sag. Ellie wondered how many times she must have went that she didn't realize? Or if she was just going a lot more than she thought when she did. One tape and then the other and Jess remove the sodden thing from between Ellie's thighs, balling it up and tossing it into the empty bathroom trash can.

'Shoot, a diaper pail would have been a good idea too!' Jess thought before internally shrugging. They were probably going shopping tomorrow, they could just get one then. No big deal. Jess felt the tension in her shoulders lessen. It was funny, even the kids problems seemed more manageable with them at this size.

"Alright, here we go, up and down," Jess picked up Ellie from under her arm pits and sat her in the tub. "OK kiddo, I know you're still a big girl in your head but you're tired and with your new body, it's probably best if Mommy handles this."

"OK," Ellie couldn't help but agree. The space after her sentence seemed to demand to be filled and so Ellie finished, "OK, Mommy."

"Good girl." Jess beamed at her child and then got to work. For Ellie, the biggest disappointment of the whole thing was what was still between her legs. She frowned, she'd let herself hope that with such a significant change that maybe..."Sorry honey, we did ask but that's not something that can do until you're 18. It's only a few more years though and there's lots of girls here just like you."

"Really?"

"Sure, it's actually one of the things they ask about in the screenings. Happy families, happy employees. So that's lots of girls like you here and lots of boys like Avery and I bit they're all very happy." Jess tried to reassure her daughter. Once the bath was done, Jess lifted Ellie out and toweled her down. She was so precious and small in the grown up sized towel! Once she was dry, Jess laid another towel on the bathroom floor, "OK kiddo, let's see if Mommy still remembers how to do this."

Ellie laid back and took a deep breath, soon she felt her lower back life off the towel and was once again looking up at her feet. Ellie felt herself laid back down and onto a soft, fluffy cushion that then found itself pulled up between her legs and taped on. She looked down to see some juvenile, abstract designs and a bright yellow number 5.

"Still got it." Jess smirked, "Come on, lets go get your brother."

Avery had eventually just spent his time going through one of the boxes Momma had brought up from the car before she left. Tonight supplies he guessed, just looking through it. The diapers he promptly put to the side, and he didn't even try to touch the....bed rails (did they really have to worry he or Ellie would fall out of bed?). But the pajamas and blanket he helpfully took out, placing them down on the bed for his Moms. Easy for them to grab when it was his turn for a bath, he guessed. Finally, there was the...binky which he left in the box for now. Didn't see why or when he'd be needing that! Instead he focused on grabbing the stuffed dog to examine it. Cute, he supposed, though he hadn't been interested in plushies since he'd been in elementary school. But it was kinda soft, really silky "fur". So he left it on the ground for now. He guessed he'd have to come up with a name for it, if only because he suspected Ellie probably also had a stuffie, and might want to give it a name. And he didn't want her to feel left out.

"Are you all done?" Avery asked, clumsily getting to his feet once Ellie and their mom entered the room, internally making a face. Yeah, that diaper suddenly felt way more wet than it had previously. But still he didn't remember when exactly he'd gone. 

"Yep, just got to get Ellie into- oh, you got your jammies all ready. Thank you Avery, that's a big help." Jess sat Ellie down and then went into her room for a minute, leaving the siblings alone. Ellie knew it wasn't polite to stare, especially since she was just recently in the same boat and was in front of her brother in just a towel and a diaper, but Ellie could see his diaper bulge and sag even under his shorts. Comparatively, she was at least glad to be in a clean, crisp one herself, at least for the time being.

"Here we go Ellie, the store got you two matching pajamas. Aren't they cute?" Jess showed Ellie her pink, trans colored jammies and then helped her get all snug inside them. Ellie looked adorable, even with her hair all messy and wet. "Ellie, if you want to go explore your box you can. Come on Avery!" Jess picked up her son and took him into the bathroom.

She changed the water out just in case Ellie had leaked without her catching it and, once it was ready, undressed her son until her too was standing in just a heavy diaper. It was soon untaped, balled up, and joined Ellie's in the trash can. She was prepared this time in case Avery expressed any of the same dysphoria Ellie did.

Ellie toddled into her bedroom, it was the best way to describe her walk given her aching muscles and the thick diaper in between her thighs. Inside she found the same kinds of stuff Avery did. Her fuzzy blanket felt so good on her skin and she practically squealed when she saw the unicorn.

Given how small she was now, even the small pink and white unicorn was cuddle sized. She'd been so jealous of Avery getting to have stuffed animals until they were a tween and didn't want them anymore. Ellie had gotten some after that but her pride in her collection went away when people she thought were her friends made fun of her at a sleepover. She'd put her stuffed animals in storage after that. Hopefully they made it in the move.

The pacifier caught her eye and gave her a little sense of unease. It was a symbol of where things might eventually go. She left it where it was for now but doubted it would stay in the box.

Avery was bright pink throughout the whole affair, very much ready to just be plopped down in the water. Wouldn't hide much, but he could pretend it did. It just....well. It felt weird to have a parent suddenly need to help him bathe himself, he'd been doing it on his own since as soon as he could. He might be easygoing, but that didn't mean he couldn't be private about some things! He sighed, looking over at the tub. "I guess we can't do it by ourselves anymore, huh." He observed. Tub would be too hard to climb in and out of on his own. Still felt weird though, very uncomfortable. Even as tired as he was, it wasn't like it was to ignore!

"I don't know Avery, we can see. I only started washing you because you've had a long day and Ellie didn't seemed to mind. Lets finish up this time and I think in the future we'll see how much you can still do on your own?"

Given the brave face Avery had but on about coming, Jess was a bit surprised that Ellie was accepting some aspects of this even more readily than he was.  We'll treat you both as equally as you want but if there's ever something she's comfortable with but you aren't, you just tell Mommy and Momma. Here," Jess handed Avery the shower poof, "if you want to soap up, I can just pour the water on you?"

Jess finished up Avery before draining the tub and drying her little boy off. "OK buddy, your turn." Jess got out the towel she'd changed Ellie on and sat Avery down on to it, gently helping him way back. In no time flat he was taped into a snug, new diaper identical to his sisters.

Ellie was going through her box and some of the other boxes from the old house, and wondered what she'd put back up first. Most of their furniture wasn't in the bedrooms but Ellie had most of her possessions. She was embarrassed a bit by the bedrail but honestly, she couldn't remember if she'd ever fallen out of bed when she was this age. Her moms at least had to think it was a possibility if they bothered with that.

Jess left the bathroom with Avery to take him into his new bedroom to get changed into his similar pair of jammies. Ellie put her packing aside and went next door to join her mom and brother again.

"I guess the baths and changing are just weird." Avery frowned, but took the shower proof. Did his best to scrub himself clean, though his hands were pretty clumsy. Both from being tired and achy, and...well. Having little toddler hands. Once the bath kept going though, he did try to relax, lifting his arms obediently as Jess picked him up. The fresh diaper got a face out of him, but he didn't pitch a fuss. Better that then wet icky pajamas, he guessed. Speaking of PJs, once he was changed into them, he had to admit they were super comfortable. Very toasty. "Hey, Ellie, we match!" Avery went for a smile as Ellie rejoined them, giving her a wave. "Do you like your new room? Guess there's not a lot in them yet, but they're nice, I think. Probably will be better once everything's all setup."

"Oh, I have two clean kids, I see." Ivy commented as she rounded up the stairs, bag in hand as she paused outside Avery's bedroom. Well, they were adorable!  Super cute, she had to resist the urge to coo at them. "I got the soaps, and ice cream, as well as brushes for you both. Do you guys want to try to brush your hair yourself, or do you think you want Momma or Mommy to do it if you're still a bit achy? Then we can go down and get something to eat." She shot Jess a smile. "There's a dvd you guys might want to watch and relax for a bit too."

Ellie nodded in reply to Avery's question, "I'm not sure if it's bigger than my old room or I'm just smaller. It's nice still. What about you?" Ellie asked her now also pajama clad brother. It occurred to Ellie that she had to do something she hadn't done in a while though when talking to Avery. Given both siblings trans identity, Ellie and Avery were around the same height despite being separated by three years. Now she had to crane her neck just a little bit to look up at her once again big sibling.

"Hey, hon, we're in Avery's room!" Jess called out so Ivy could find them. "Avery, Ellie, how about it?" Jess asked in response to the question of brushing out the kids hair. Ellie averted her eyes and sheepishly looked down.

"Umm...Mom, I you wouldn't mind..." Ellie's hair was always so prone to tangling and as she started growing her out before coming out, one of the first gender affirming things her parents did for her was help her brush her hair. It felt really nice and comforting then and she was hoping for a bit more of that right now."

"Oh," Ellie spoke up, "yeah, there was a Blu-Ray in with my box, it looked like some kind of cartoon?"

"I like it, it does look kinda big though, yeah." Avery nodded, glancing to the door. "Did you like the stuff in the box? What stuffed animal did you get?" He paused, before picking up the stuffed dog to show her his. "Something cute, I bet." Ellie did always admire the cuter stuffed animals he used to have, gained from relative's birthday gifts, even long after he himself had grown out of playing with them. He was cut out of his musing by Momma entering the room, giving her a little shy wave. "I can comb my own hair, I think. It's still pretty short."

"That's okay, Avery. And sure thing, Ellie!" Ivy smiled, handing the soft bristled brushes out. As well as showing the kids the new toothbrushes, she made sure to grab their favorite colors. "Figured these would be easier for you guys to hold. And that Naomi and Oliver cartoon seems popular here, you guys might like watching the Blu-Ray. Might be something the other kids at your school watch frequently."

"Most of it," Ellie confessed, she still wasn't sure about the bedrails or the pacifier. "I got a unicorn in with mine. Your puppy looks cute." Avery didn't seem as in to the stuffed animals as she did. Figures. He had actually outgrown them whereas she just looked on jealously at all the stuffed animals that never got used.

"Yeah, why don't you three head on down to the couch and we can all get settled in for a movie night?" Jess asked Ivy and the kids. "I'll fix up some ice cream in the kitchen. I'll just have to find the bowls and silverware first so it's alright if you want to start without me. Ellie sweetie, why don't you go get that movie and bring it to Momma and then she can brush your hair out?"

"Yes Mom," Ellie agreed before toddling off into her room to get the movie. Ellie hoped she wouldn't get too familiar walking in diapers. They forced her now smaller legs out just a bit throwing off her normal walk, causing her to affect a bit more of a waddle. Ellie handed the movie off to Ivy and took her Momma's hand as Ivy helped her and Avery both down the steps, one step at a time, both kids crinkling in unison as they descended. Jess couldn't get over how cute they both were.

Ivy put the movie in and then joined the kids on the couch. Ellie clambered up as well and found herself sitting on Ivy's lap as her Momma attended to her hair. The cartoons entry began.

The animation was bright and contemporary of an extremely high quality. Ellie hadn't heard of Naomi and Oliver before but whoever was making this didn't lack resources. There were some establishing shots, some of which she recognized as their town but there were other towns too. The shots were full of families having fun together. Finally it settled in on blue and white seaside cottage. On the next frame, they were inside.

Going from the title and the characters on the box, presumably the eponymous Naomi and Oliver. Both were dressed like toddlers, with Oliver in a pair of blue overalls and Naomi in a short pink dress. Neither of their outfits hid their diapers. And yet, from their proportions it was clear these two were supposed to be adults?

"Hi there, I'm Naomi,"

"And I'm Oliver!"

"And if you're watching this, YAY! It's your first night living in a brand new community!"

"Now, your mommy or daddy probably got a job at some super secret lab and dragged you all the way out here right? You're probably not going to have any fun at all!"

"Don't worry Oliver! Thanks to the Big People and grownups in your life, you have the chance of a lifetime!"

"A million dollars and a pet dragon?" Naomi giggled,

"No silly, bring a kid again! We know a lot is going to be scary and different over the next few days. But don't worry! Just be like us and," Naomi's knees slightly bent and she shifted into a squatting stance, "Go with the flow!"

Ellie couldn't look away and didn't even notice her diaper getting very warm.

Ivy got Ellie settled down in her lap, keeping Avery curled up against her side. Now wasn't this cozy and domestic? They were so small, so sweet and cute again. She didn't pay much mind to the cartoon, focusing on gently combing Ellie's hair. Oh, braids were going to look adorable on her. Maybe even little pigtails, though they might need to ease Ellie into a more stereotypical babyish haircut. For now she just combed all the tangles out, pressing a little kiss to the girl's head once she was done. Though the little girl seemed to be so preoccupied with the cartoon she didn't notice! Nor did she seem to notice the now suddenly wet diaper....fluids from the IV must be working through the kids fast. She could feel Avery doing a little wiggle next to her as well. She did glance up at the movie finally, only making a small note of the characters adult proportions. Hm, maybe a way for the recently turned back into preschoolers kids to still relate? Or just an odd art design choice. Either it looked cute, and the kids seemed invested, neither of them even noticing when Jess reentered the room with the ice cream.

"I think the movie is a hit." Ivy said quietly to her wife, trying to not disturb the kids. "Looks pretty expensively made for what I thought was just going to be one of those PSA kind of things, you know? Must be owned by one of those big kid networks or something." 

"I'll say..." Jess remarked at how both children were fixated by the screen. "I didn't expect them to be so engaged with it. Maybe I should put these bowls back in the freezer?" Jess returned to the kitchen and stored the ice cream for easy retrieval later. Jess returned to the sofa and picked up Avery so she could sit him on her lap and sit beside her wife.

"Yeah, I was thinking it was just some cheap Canadian cartoon. This is, well, it's not cheap." She guessed it made sense, the Clarke Institute invested a lot in talent and then the procedure for kids. It really didn't make sense to go to that effort and expense if they weren't going to make an effort to keep them happy.

The cartoon focused on just enjoying being a kid again and saw the two "toddlers" engaging in imagination play and having fun while reassuring them what a great opportunity it all was. For a kids show, she was glad they didn't play the toilet humor up. She could tell by the end that both Naomi and Oliver were in major need of a diaper change. So was Avery, she thought bouncing an increasingly squishy bottomed little boy on her knee.

"How was it?" Jess asked when the credits started rolling. For the first time in an hour, both kids looked away.

"It was..." Ellie's head felt a little funny but she couldn't explain why. It was almost like all the anxiety of the day had melted away. If she had only known she'd spend the evening watching cartoons with her big brother, Momma, and Mommy then she wouldn't have cried nearly as much this morning!

"I liked it. It was good I think. I like Naomi more." Ellie let out a little yawn. "Can we have ice cream now please?"

Avery squirmed, blinking up at her. "It was nice, I think. I liked the colors. They must work really hard on the animation, it looked a lot better than shows I watched before, I think." He rubbed his eye, shifting a bit. Hm, he was back to feeling all sleepy and tired, which was a little nice. Maybe he just needed a little relaxation time. He'd been acting all nervous about stuff Ellie was dealing with just fine, that was silly. "Yeah, can we have ice cream now? I'm a little hungry."

"You sure can." Ivy hummed, giving Ellie a little squeeze. "I'd like it if you two both drank some water or Pedialyte too." Speaking of....they had two very soggy little kids! Good thing that pack had ten diapers in it! She suspected there'd likely be another change before bed, so the rest of the pack should last for their shopping trip. "Let's give you two a change first, okay? Get you all comfy before you sit down and eat."

"I think Momma has the right idea." Jess said, looking down to both Avery and Ellie. Jess stood up and shifted Avery over to her hip. "I'll take Avery to his room and change him. Could you get Ellie, hon?" Jess and Ivy ascended the stairs, each with a regressed teenager in tow. Inside Avery's room Jess sat him down before realizing that not only did they not have a table for the kids but they didn't even have a mat yet. Given they were still renting for now, Jess was loathe to change diaper on the carpet, even if it was only wet.

"Stay here buddy," Jess ruffled her sons hair before going to the bathroom and getting two towels, making a quick stop over to give one to Ivy. "Sorry about that Avery. Now, lets go ahead and get that diaper off and changed huh? Don't want to get a rash on your first night! Now, I know you're still almost an adult and this can't be easy for you. So I'm going to let you do as much as you can, OK? We'll work together. Do you want to try and untape that diaper for me and I'll get out your stuff?"

Jess was grateful that wipes had been included in with the first night box. She gently wiped Avery's front down first before patting him on the thigh, "lift up please," so she could clean his bottom. Once she was satisfied, Jess slid the diaper under Avery's bottom. "Alright, back down please." Jess pulled the diaper between Avery's legs and taped it shut before running a finger around the leg holes to check the leak guards. "Just like riding a bike." She smiled to herself, she was two for two.

As she helped Avery get dressed again, Jess asked, "So how are you doing? I know you've been acting brave and confident for Ellie but she's not here right now so if anything's wrong or feels weird or even if you just want to cuddle a bit, you can tell Mommy.

Ellie tried to help Ivy get her pajamas off but her toddler hands were a bit more clumsy than her teenager ones and she fumbled with the zipper until her Momma helped her get out of them. Ellie assumed the position on a towel. As Momma undid her diaper, she lay back and looked at the ceiling. This would probably be a pretty regular occurrence and while that would have horrified her a few hours earlier, it all seemed suddenly routine. Besides, it wasn't like she wanted to stay in a wet diaper?