LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Fetish Jokes On Leno

I just heard Jay Leno make a couple of diaper jokes about Sen. Vitter. The first one was something like that he would have to compete with an 89 year old senator for diapers. The second one was just some info :Vitter has denied having a diaper fetish, but he did not deny having sex.

I have a bad memory. But they were actually pretty tame jokes. This IMO is good. I think laughter makes people less nervous about things.

SDB

• 3 weeks later...

It appears that Senator Vitter does NOT have a diaper fetish.

Vitter no diapers, just sex

That doesn't really surprise me. The original source of that story always struck me as being a bit too much of a "friend of a friend told me" type thing. The fact that the news media ran with it to the extent that they did is disturbing.

• 1 month later...

imagine when it, meaning our lifestyle, is opened to the rest of the world and they are PROPERLY informed about this and that of our lives. I dunno, maybe people would learn its completely harmless. I can hardly think that there isn't one person out in the world who hasn't thought of their good ol' days of their childhood and wanted to go back. ^_^

*le sigh* -_- one day...one day... ;)