LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Late morning in my coffee shop...

I'm diapered about 4 or 5 days per week. So I usually walk up to the coffee shop, get a cup and read the news on my tablet. For some reason I haven't pooped this morning even though I'd been fiber loading for a couple of days. When I got up I changed the super wet diaper, changed to a new one and decided to walk into the towns coffee shop. I could feel the urgency growing but not enough to mess. Before I left my house I had slid up a biscodyl suppository in my ass. So by the time I was getting a cup of coffee I really have to go. After sitting down I decided to let it go. No pushing at all. But sitting down kept the load inside me. After 15 or 20 minutes I decided to lean back and raise my knees a little. That did it. A gigantic load became moving out. It was hard to not push. The urge was increased and grew stronger. I was determined to not strain at all. So I didn't. Then the poo started to move. It was so slow. Probably because it was so solid. I'd bet it took a good 2 minutes. About a half way through the firm poo softened and I could feel it spread up around my balls. And it just kept going. I felt my crotch and my diaper grew larger.  I couldn't believe it was still going.  Finally I just couldn't not push. I had too. Just a little push. From that the poo spread every where, back, sides and up around me. Then I felt strong peeing and the warm wetting covered my diaper. Finally. I touched under my pants and I could feel my plastic pants spread slowly warm.           I could feel how huge the bulge was. No one could smell anything (I love Clorofresh). I finally left the shop and tried to cover my waddle. 

That was a few hours back. Now I'm sitting here wearing the same loaded diaper. This my friends, this is the way to load your diaper while sitting in a shop. The key is to wear plastic pants over your diaper and always use internal deodorants.

• Like 4