LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two Bowel Incidents today

Well, this is  a first time for me.

Been suffering really bad Flu and not eating much so i'm very lose down below for #2

twice today i been sat on my PC Chair working and all of a sudden i hear bubbling sounds coming from my back side and i can feel stuff coming out without even pushing at all.

I could have stopped it but as i was already wearing a nappy, i just let it finish up.

Don't know what to think. 

• Like 1

Hopefully this was just a one-time event for you.

About going ahead and pooping your nappy (or diaper), that was the right thing to do.  I'm bowel incontinent and have learned that it is best to "complete the void."  I mean let it finish in your nappy before changing diapers or moving to the toilet.

The worse thing to happen while you are trying to remove a messy nappy would be to have another spurt soiling your clothing.  Particularly when you are away from home, think of soiling the clean diaper you are trying to change into (probably the only diaper you have with you), as well as your clothing.  So, "complete the void."

• Like 2

starting again now lol 3 times today, this time i had such a bad instant urge - i resisted but it come out without pushing.

it's now diarrhea. 

My Partner come into the home office and just while she was standing, the instant urge come on and i tried hard to hold it until she left the room. once she left, i stopped resisting it and it come out on its own.

my partner of 13 years is accepting and she does not mind how much i wear at home (not around Family) and she looked at a new brand that i ordered and she said to me they even make room for mess, but you don't do that. 

That is suprisingly common when you have very very loose stools.  It tends to be more slick than firmer stools, and, lets be honest, the rectum is not so good at holding in fluids. Slickness, a momantary relaxation of the muscles, thats all it takes for it to slide right on out.