LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weird vision

Earlier today as I was getting up I stopped to stretch. I was on my back with my legs in the air and my knees bent. I suddenly saw myself not as the adult I am, but as a toddler with short chubby legs and arms wearing a white disposable diaper. I never wore disposable diapers as an actual baby, and was wearing a pink MegaMax.

I was in the same position in both real life and the mental image. I was also fully awake, having been reading for a while beforehand. 

I've previously pictured myself as I wished I was, but it had always been a conscious effort. This was completely spontaneous and not deliberate. Sadly it didn't last long.

• Like 1

Wish-fulfillment  thinking plus being "half-asleep"

A friend of mine told a story some 58 years ago. At that time, we were all into things like Dracula, the Wolf-man, etc in a semi-jocular way.  Well, he was lying on his bed and his dad walked into the room. He knew it was his dad but he was seeing th Mummy and he remembered saying "Kill the son of a  bitch!". Some two years earlier, his paretns told me that very late the night before, there was a loud crash in his room and when the got there the place was a mess and he was standing up, in a posture suggesting he had swept his arem acrss. He didn't remember a thing. Sometimes, and this has happened to me, you see something strange but it seems to be against the beckground that you were looking at so that just the thing is out of place. A few times, I would come to full wakefulness and the image would persist. The real fun is partial sleep paralysis. You seem to be awake but you can't move and there is a heavy weight, usually on your chest and you may see a dark fibure apparently sitting there and you feel mostly awake. That is a real thing but it is not a monster, it's just a partial sleep thing

This should be more well-known by the public at large but it is seldom, if ever, mentioned to people. It is nothing weird or bizarre, it is very ordinary. However the experience can be quite scary if you believe in the crazy stuff

2 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Wish-fulfillment  thinking plus being "half-asleep"

As I said I was fully awake, I had been reading reading and doing other stuff for about an hour before this happened. I've had the sort of half asleep dreams before and this was a very different experience. It was more like a photo of an instant than a dream that covers a period of time.

2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

As I said I was fully awake, I had been reading reading and doing other stuff for about an hour before this happened. I've had the sort of half asleep dreams before and this was a very different experience. It was more like a photo of an instant than a dream that covers a period of time.

That is why I said "half asleep" and put it in quotes. going to sleep is not just one linear process but several simultaneous ones. I, and others, have had the experience I described of something heavy sitting on your chest. You are very much awake but the process of "sleep paralysis" is in play. That process occurs usually during REM sleep when you are dreaming. It locks up your major voluntary muscles so that you don't do the things you are dreaming about doing lest you injure yourself. It sounds like you were going through the process of "confabulation", creating a narrative and "visualization". That has happened to me a number of times; once when I was 12 and another time when I was 30 about which I am not at liberty to speak to just anyone. There was anothier when I was 20,  that one was deeply personal. These processes, while associated with sleep, very occasionally occur when you are pretty well awake. They can be so strong that they override input from your senses for a time, usually until the narrative complets itself in a few seconds. They usually bear either on a topic near and dear or to a problem you are grappling with