LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do I 'fibre load'?

Hey all, 

I tried the search function and couldn't really find anything specific on "how to fibre load".  Just that it's a thing and you should do it if you want a really nice big mess in your diaper, which I do.  But how exactly does one do it?  

IE  

What brand of fibre product?  Metamucil, etc?

How much more than the (probably) recommended dose should you take?  Lots more?  A little more?  How much more?  Dunno...

How many days before the 'planned' day should I start loading?  Let's say my wife and kids are gone one saturday for the day (My wife is amazing by the way, she's totally understanding and supportive of this :) ).  How many days prior to the saturday should I start loading so that the big one hits on saturday sometime?  Is that even possible to time it like that or would it be anytime from friday to sunday? Would be a waste if it hit too soon or too late...

Not big on prune juice type of things.  Just saying.

Basically, can you all give me your formulaic "How to..."?

I often use the banana trick but REALLY wanna try the fibre loading thing for a more natural big load experience.  

Cheers all, and thanks!  :) 

Wellpadded

• Like 2

i do a colon cleanse, every so often, to clear my system of yuckies.

my method usually results in a large stool,many times throughout the day, which is desirable for me as that's when i know it is working

my diet of the day consists of, wheat bran for breakfast, lots of water during the day ( no other beverage, except black coffee, which is also good for a BM), lots of fruits in place of regular meals (i prefer apples), and psylium husk for good measure (the main ingredient in metamucil, can be bought in bulk cheaply from health food stores, online and in person)

the diet usually kicks in a day after, sometimes earlier, depending if i'm already backed up.

depending on what kind of stool you want, you may want to look into soluble and insoluble fiber, soluble fiber adds bulk to the stool, desirable if you want it harder and bulky. insoluble fiber, forms a gel in your bowl, which can affect how runny it is. psylium husk is soluble, which is desirable for me as i don't like a runny poo, and also has the benefits of being a prebiotic, very good for gut health.there are resources online that list good examples of each insoluble and soluble.

this method usually results in a smellier than usual BM, as it's designed to clear whats already in the system, rather than quickly passing a movement.

warning.

i would not dive straight into fiber loading, substantial increases in fiber intake, especially if your regular diet doesn't usually include a lot of fiber. can in most cases have the opposite affect, leaving you constipated and a tummy ache, i gradually worked up to a full fiber day, by increasing my fiber intake over the period of a month.

i would also not do this too frequently, fiber loading, when done with frequency, can affect your ability to pass a BM normally.

i'm not a doctor, do this at your own risk

• Like 1

Everyone is different,  so you'll need to experiment and see what works well for you. 

I  don't start fiber loading too soon,  because it will make me go before I'm ready to be in a diaper. 

If I'm going to have the house to myself,  I'll start by having a big dinner the night before. I like a big helping of spaghetti.  Stuff yourself.  The more you put in, the more will come out into your diaper. 

Snack on fruits and vegetables later. Or, pig out on potato chips.  More in = more out.

High fiber cereals in the morning.  Big bowls full.

Psyllium husk like Metamucil takes about 10 hours to work for me. I'm no doctor,  but I really don't think that you can take too much.  You'll have to experiment and see how long it takes to work for you.  I'll put 2 heaping tablespoons full in a 16oz glass and fill with ice water, stir it up really good and chug it down fast. You have to chug it, or it will gel up and you won't be able to drink it. I'll usually do a second glass of it right away. You'll need to use another,  clean, dry glass. Then I may drink more glasses of it every 2-3 hours if I want to have more accidents in my already messy diaper. 

Eating vegetables that give you Gas can add a whole other dimension to your diaper experience.  Lots of gas in a very messy diaper is amazing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i would say eat a good amount of food with a good amount a fiber the day or two before hand, and if its possible, true to hold you bowels til the timing it right, and fully release it. but i do recommend drinking plenty of water for nature lubrications in the bowels. plus once you release, your bladder will lose control as well. ive done this once and it was epic. my diaper gained 5 pounds from poop alone   

• Like 1

I’ve not done it in a while, but when I knew I had a day free I would take 3 servings of Metamucil the day before. (A serving with each meal). And drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. The result would be a massive poop the next morning.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I found a post on Tumblr that gave a good overview into what you would need in your diet. Fiber is a good start. I usually try the pills or gummies. Apple juice is great too. As far as fiber foods, Bananas, potatoes, and oatmeal are good starts. I'll post what I found from Tumblr below. Hope this is helpful! 

Foods that thicken stool

• Bananas
  • Rice
  • Bread
  • Potatoes
  • Creamy peanut butter
  • Applesauce
  • Cheese
  • Tapioca
  • Yogurt
  • Pasta
  • Pretzels
  • Oatmeal 
  • Oat Bran 
  • Grits
  • Boiled milk
  • Dark Chocolate

Foods that stimulate stool production

• Dried or string beans
  • Raw fruits
  • Raw vegetables
  • Highly spiced foods
  • Fried foods
  • Greasy foods
  • Prune juice
  • Grape juice
  • Seasoned foods
  • Cabbage
  • Leafy green vegetables (lettuce, broccoli, spinach)
  • Sweet foods and beverages
  • Wheat bran

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...