LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Luna's New Beginning (Priv. for LilGirlLya and JE PUNK)

LilGirlLya

Akiza picked out a cute dresses for the girl which would probably not hide her pull ups or diapers depending how her potty training was before she grabbed a a footie sleeper for her “Your definitely going to need these tonight.” Placing then in the cart before strolling her to the diaper aisle.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Huh, what?" Luna was jolted back to reality when the cart began moving. "But mooommm," she whined, "I didn't get to pick anything out. That all looks really babyish. Can I please get some clothes that look more normal?" she pouted.

“It’s just afew for tonight you can come back here tomorrow and pick out more.” She told her as she wheeled up to the diaper aisle and picked up a pack of Disney Princess pull ups and Pampers diapers for her along with some supplies. 

6A196D1C-E3E0-452C-9692-23E9D29430F8.png

D31442D9-76BF-403F-A5A2-583F08517AA3.jpeg

“If you can stay dry  for one week then I’ll consider it but right now pull ups is the best option for you right now.” She told her as she stocked up baby bottles ,sippy cups, pacifiers and formula for the new tot as well as some toddler snacks “I think I got everything we need.”

"OK," Luna sighed. It was a disappointing but not unexpected outcome given the mess she'd made in the doctor's office, though Luna hoped that was just a product of the regression process and not indicative of her new bodies bladder control. Luna was concerned though with how much little kid stuff her mother was getting and wondered how much of a say over her new life she'd actually have. Probably more than a normal toddler but that was a pretty low bar to get over. The clothes weren't hideous or cartoonishly frilly but they weren't her. Or maybe they were? Luna's sense of identity had taken a hit over the past few hours. Maybe it might be fun to roll with it? Try something new?

"We're still getting something on the way home, right Mom? I'm really hungry and thirsty after.. you know..." she trailed off as they approached the check out line.

"Oh, I heard that," the cashier spoke up as she waived them in, "I'm guessing it's some little cuties first day here?"

“Yes cutie we’re still going to get something after.” She said putting everything on the checkout before the checker chimed in “Why yes it is it was such a long drive I think she’s just alittle hungry have since she’s been a good little good I figure I reward her with a little treat.”

"Oh well that's nice, you two are going to love it here. Do you want a sticker little one?"

Luna shook her head. What she wanted most was to get some time to herself to fully process all that was happening.

"Aww, she's shy." The cashier teased, "that's OK, you can get it next time." She happily said as she finished ringing them all up. Stuck in the seat she could only sit by and let herself get wheeled out of the store and back to the car. Once there she was lifted into and locked in her car seat. She could only wait passively in her restraints for her mother to finish loading the car.

Akiza wheeled back to the car and loaded everything in before lifting Luna out the carriage and buckled her in the car seat then drived up to a local McDonald’s drive thru “Do you know what you want?”

"10 piece chicken nugget and-" Luna stopped, realizing she was giving what would have been her order from a time where she was at least two feet taller. "Um..actually, I guess the kid's meal is OK too."

Akiza smiled and ordered her a kids meal which came with apple slices and afew chicken nuggets and milk with a toy as Akiza pulled to the drive thru window and got her order before giving Luna her food 

Luna ravenously devoured her food but even with as famished as she was from the transformation she could barely bring herself to finish it and it sat heavily on her much smaller tummy. A small burp escaped her as she finished. "Thank you mom." Luna reclined back in her padded car seat, crinkling softly as she shifted her weight. She looked over the toy that had come with the meal, nothing special, just some pink princess figurine. Still, she couldn't deny that she did feel a certain validating feeling having her mom ask for a girls toy. "How much longer till we're home Mom?"

Akiza started to drive off as her daughter was eating and got on the highway “We should be home in about 10 minutes.” Before seeing look at her toy that she got “Oh looks like they gave you something cute to play with.”

"Oh this? Yeah, it's neat I guess." Luna sort of turned it over in her hands and started to think about the princess and what sort of kingdom she must be from. She looked European so probably some generic fantasy? Luna wondered about her family and followed each tangent, quickly fleshing out a world that the princess was from in her mind and populating it with characters, devising story arcs and histories and imagining the adventures the princess would go on. The changes to her brain were already taking affect and Luna's capacity for imagination and imaginative play was returning rapidly. All of a toddlers boundless creativity but with a teenagers ability to edit and refine it. Luna muttered to herself, trying on voices for the various characters in her mind as she started crafting the adventures of Princess Selena. 

The ten minute drive home flew by

Akiza just chuckled at her daughters new behavior finding it quite adorable as she continued to drive until pulling up to their new house “We’re here Luna.” She said turning off the car and went to unbuckle her from out of her seat 

Luna's jaw dropped when she saw their home, she knew it be better than their apartment back home but she wasn't quite prepared for how much bigger and nicer it would be. She hadn't been given any photos ahead of time, or if she had they were with the other welcoming materials she similarly hadn't bothered to read. Excitement got hold of her and without realizing it she started to bound a little in her seat, eager to see inside. The moving truck was still in the driveway but the movers were busy closing the cargo area door shut and wrapping up by the time  that Luna and Akiza arrived.Sea Mist Memories SB437

Akiza grabbed the stuff out of the car and unlocked the door before leading Luna to the house and knelt down to her after seeing her excited “Do you need to go potty or does mommy need to check you first?” She asked setting the stuff on the couch 

"Mom..." Luna rolled her eyes. "I don't need to go but it's probably a good idea to find out where the bathroom is before I do. I swear, I think I peed at least a gallon out at the doctors!"

"So I guess that's for me, huh? I mean, I can try to go but I really don't think I need to right now." Luna's little hands fumbled with the buttons on her overalls and eventually it took Akiza's help to get them unfastened so she could step out of them, slide down her pull up, and sit on the tiny training potty. After about five minutes with nothing happening amd Luna stood up, hiked the training panties back up to her waist, "OK Mom, I tried. Do you think you could help with the overall straps again?"

Akiza nodded as she noticed her daughter struggled with the overalls before helping her unsnap them while watching her teddy try to do her business when nothing happening “I think it’s best if you just stayed in just your shirt and pull up for the time being since your overalls are difficult for you to take off.”

"But Mom! I can't just walk around without pants!" Luna tried to plead but it was clear that Akiza wasn't bluffing or budging on the statement. "Ugg...alright." Luna stepped away from the pile of overalls on the floor. Luna looked down at her training pants, the crinkle with each step was louder without the overalls to muffle them but one thing that Luna was entranced by was how flat her front was. She smiled in spite of herself, honestly that part of this was a dream come true and was the only thing that made the rest of this whole process bearable. "So, is my bedroom on the second floor? I need to go get unpacked. I'm sure the movers didn't put my stuff exactly how I wanted it. I um..I could probably use some help though. I'm not as big as I used to be after all."

“There’s no one here but us besides you look cuter this way.” She told her “Yes your room is on the second floor let’s go help you unpack.” She told her taking her to her room and the opened the door to reveal a nursery. 

D3D64523-07D7-4B63-8F75-FE6715DBA852.jpeg

Luna took each step gradually, bringing her knees high with each one and going one at a time. It ended up being a decent little workout for the reduced teen who was used to spending much more time in her computer chair. When the door opened, Luna's eyes went wide. It a cute, little girls nursery. One that any little girl would be jealous of and she realized it wasn't just any girls, it was hers. Weird mixed feelings swirled inside her. As she looked around though, she realized there was no sign of her bed, in it's place was the white crib with the flowery baby bedding. Or her computer and computer desk. Or her clothes. Or her books. Luna became increasingly frantic as she rushed into the room, looking around, tears welling up in her eyes. Her entire life, all her stuff was gone.

The enormity of everything came crashing down on her. Her mother hadn't just made her a regressed teenager, she actually was going to treat Luna like a little toddler!  The welling tears spilled over and Luna began to cry. Great, heaving, mourning sobs as she sat on the floor and began to cry her eyes out.

Akiza picked her up and started rubbing her back  “There there little one it’s gonna be alright I promise you grow used to your new life as a cute baby girl.” She cooed before she grabbed one of her new pacifiers and stuck it in the girls mouth.