LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Luna's New Beginning (Priv. for LilGirlLya and JE PUNK)

LilGirlLya

Luna Hoshi lazily scrolled through her phone in the doctor’s office waiting room. She had never heard of having to see the doctor prior to starting school before but for some reason her new school required not only that she see a doctor but a specific doctor for what they called a “pre-school physical”. The name made it sound like it was for babies but her mother assured her every student enrolling in school on Clarke Island needed one. There had even been a brochure at one point for her to read before they moved but Luna had never bothered. How different could things be?

Luna has hoping she could bend the doctors ear on some blockers, maybe estrogen but that could be a tougher sell. Her previous family doctor didn’t want to write either. Luna was freshly out as a trans girl and living openly, more or less, now and was eager to take the next step. Hopefully, living here would let her do it. Back home as soon as she’d come out she’d lost all of her friends. When mom accepted the new job up here, she told Luna it would be a chance at a new start and Luna couldn’t deny the appeal. Not only would people here only know her as Luna but maybe that could help her and her mom figure each other out. There had been a bit of a rift since coming out. Not rejection, more just trying to see what life was like as mother and daughter rather than mother and son.

So, here they sat in the waiting room, Luna busying herself on her phone and Akiza beside her, waiting for the doctor to see her. The moving truck was already at their new home and the movers were doing their thing. After last minute packing and helping load the truck, Luna was looking forward to getting home, collapsing on her new bed, and enjoying a good night in her new home.

Luna Hoshi via picrewlunateen.png.883fe4f1bc63b79e075230e5d57336e2.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Akiza Hoshi was a woman in her mid 30s having becoming a mom at the early age of 16 her boyfriend at the time abandoning her when she was 6 months pregnant with Luna who Lucas at the time. As the years went on she noticed her sons odd behavior by seeing him take interest in feminine items rather then items for males. Instead of shaming him she just did what a mother thought was just best for the child and accepted by letting her live her life as a girl as she preferred to go by ‘Luna’.

Present day Akiza was waiting in the waiting room with her daughter as receptionist called the two in as the doctor was ready to see her 

C71D1233-8946-49A2-A891-FA0B956389A6.jpeg

"Luna Hoshi?" The receptionist called into the waiting room. Luna rose to her feet and walked on back, ready to get what was certain to be just some formality done with. The vibe of the doctor's office didn't do much to assuage the idea that a 'pre-school physical' was something meant for toddlers. The murals in the waiting room and in the hallways back were all bright and cheerful nature scenes with smiling animals. It felt like her old pediatricians office. Luna was led by the nurse into a similarly decorated waiting room. A few toys in a chest sat in one corner of the room and medical posters and racks of pamphlets for childhood illnesses adorned the wall. Luna took her seat on the low exam table and waited for Dr. Lee.

She didn't have to wait long for him to arrive. He knocked on the door, introduced himself and made a bit of small talk prior to taking Luna's vitals. They discussed her health history a bit and Luna felt some anxiety in her stomach when it came to trans issues. Thankfully, Dr. Lee seemed more knowledgeable than her previous GP was.  While the doctor was getting her blood pressure she worked up the nerve to broach the topic of puberty blockers.

"Oh," Dr. Lee looked confused and then let out a little laugh, "did you read any of the material we would have given to your mother prior to moving here?" Luna was caught.

"Oh sure, absolutely I did."

"Well," Dr. Lee smiled, "I don't think you'll have to worry about the effects of male puberty anymore after this." Luna was thrilled to bits and a grin broke out on her face.

"Really?"

"Absolutely, so this here is a two step process," Dr. Lee produced two vials off a nearby tray, one with a clear liquid and the other an opaque metallic grey.  The first syringe was loaded with the clear vial, "So we're going to start a line on you, you're going a feel a little prick," Luna was surprised to be receiving this in the form of a shot but she knew estrogen could be given that way. Maybe blockers could too? "Now I need you to count back from a hundred."

"One hundred, ninety nine, ninety eight, nine-" Luna's eyes became extremely heavy and she could feel the doctor lowering her back into a reclining position on the bench.

"Ms. Hoshi? Hi, I'm Doctor Lee. The procedure was a success. Luna took to the sedative quickly and the nanites are doing their thing. I think maybe a little over an hour we should be finished up with her but she'll probably be asleep for a while. The nanites are reducing her down physically and the work they're doing on her brain is restoring the billions of neurons that would have been present when she was this size the first time around. You'll have a little baby genius," the Doctor grinned. "This could be a good opportunity to grab anything you need, there are some nearby stores who catered to new residents. Given her age, our estimate is she's going to come out at about 109 centimeters and around 39 pounds give or take. She's likely going to have potty issues, most new comers do since they aren't used to being so small, I would certainly recommend some protection. When she finishes up we can put her in a diaper or training pants based on your preference. Any questions?"

Akiza smiled “Well that is wonderful we have been looking for a fresh start as for protection we can start her off with diapers at night and pull ups during the day I’ll switch her to diapers full time once her accidents before frequent and I also think maybe a wardrobe change will do her good jest her being gothic doesn’t really suit her.” She said as she looked at the sleeping girl.

"Absolutely and a lot of parents do the same. Just remember she's intellectually going to be the same person she was before but emotionally she'll become more childish as her brain rewires itself. The whole Clarke Educational Initiative program has to get her brain back more or less like it was when she was a toddler and keep it that way to facilitate the same kind of rapid knowledge accumulation she'll be capable of. Even starting so late there's no reason to think she won't be ready for some kind of post collegiate education the moment she graduates from the Clarke Island school system in a few years. Big girl smarts with little girl feelings can be confusing and scary for them at first but most kids adjust quickly. Luna assured me she'd read over all the material prior to coming so she should be fine. Will you be wanting to get her some of her new clothing before she wakes up? If so we can leave her under supervision. Of course if you'd like to wait for her and get her input on her new wardrobe that will be fine as well. I trust that the moving assistance funds should cover several outfits and a nursery set up."

Luna kicked and squirmed furtively in her sleep, her skin was pink and warm to the touch as the nanites did their work. Sweat dripped from her as heat and body matter were expelled from her slowly shrinking body. Luna let out a small whine of discomfort and her hand instinctively found her mouth. If it weren't for her clothes becoming looser and looser on her, it might look to an observer like a kid having a nightmare.

Akiza smiled “That won’t be nessary I did arrange to get her some toddler clothes before we moved here and I like to wait to put her in the new outfit when she wakes up but I’ll probably need to diaper her up before we head home and maybe an outfit too since she’s already getting too small for her current clothes as  for the funds everything is covered.” 

"Of course Ms. Hoshi, should you like to wait please make yourself comfortable. We can get you shortly before we wake her. We can almost certainly find her a basic outfit to wear as well and simply bill you for it. Parents often find themselves in need so we have plenty who pay it forward and donate a set. I can have a nurse bring in a box of 4 and 5 T clothes and some protection as well. We'll check in occasionally if you'd like to stay with her. Let us know if you need anything."

The next hour passed with Luna enduring the changes, growing smaller and smaller. On each visit, the nurse took a measurement and finally, after two measurements of 108 centimeters ten minutes apart, Dr. Lee returned to the room to administer the reversal agent. "Do want to get her all diapered up now or once we bring her back around?"

Akiza simply bored as she looked through the clothes and settled on a tshirt and overalls with a Disney Princess pull up and I’ll dress her she’s fully awake.” She told the nurse “I must say she’s starting to look cuter this way already.”

"You wanted a new start? I'd say this is as good as it gets, huh?" the nurse smirked.

"You're doing a wonderful thing Akiza," Dr. Lee said as he prepared to administer the reversal agent, "not only do you get your fresh start but with this procedure and the education she'll receive, you've set Luna up to succeed beyond her wildest dreams. Just remember that when she gets fussy over the next few weeks. Administering now." The third syringe was placed into the line and injected into Luna. Gradually, her body cooled and her squirming stilled. Luna's eye's began to open as she found herself laying sweat soaked in a pile of her old clothes.

"ninety ninety," Luna muttered, her thumb falling from her mouth. Just could tell something was different but couldn't instantly place what was going on until she opened her eyes. "Momma?" Luna drowsily slurred, still only half awake "am I still dreaming? You're so big. Are we done?" Where the fifteen year old had previously sat now was a small girl swimming in a now massively oversized shirt.

"What's happening? Why are my clothes all big?" Luna muttered trying to sleepily thread her arms through the arm holes. She was barely aware of the warmth spreading around her bottom as a miniature torrent flowed out of her, onto the table and onto the floor. "Did I?" Luna reached down and felt the wet. "Oh my god, I pissed myself." Luna whined through a big yawn.

Akiza smiled “Hey babygirl yes we’re done you are now my little girl once more.” Before seeing her wet myself and lifted her up as her oversized fell off “Don’t worry mommy will handle everything.” As she watched the clean the mess off the table and floor then laid her back one the table and grabbed the wet wipes and started to clean her now newly little flower before the grabbing the Princess pull up “I think you’re going to need these.” She said undoing the sides and slid it under her then started to powder her then fastened the pull up 

"We can dispose of those clothes unless you'd rather keep them for sentimental reasons," the nurse offered, "once patients under go the treatment, one of the side effects is they tend to end up a bit shorter than average once that belated growth spurt does hit so this little princess probably won't fit in those clothes again!"

"What- what happened to me?" Luna looked pleadingly at Akiza and the doctors.

"You didn't read the manual did you?" Dr. Lee asked. Luna blushed and averted her eyes before finally giving her head a little shake. Akiza placed her on the floor and went to work helping clean Luna's mess off of the table. "OK you little fibber, so what you told us you agreed to was a process designed to help kiddos like you by regressing them back into children and take advantage of a toddler's incredible capacity to acquire knowledge. Just think about how much little kids learn and how quickly they integrate it all together. Well, now you'll have that capacity for the next few years of your life while you remain a legal dependent of your mommy. Do you know what a polymath is? Well that's you now, and all your other little peers who have gone through the same process!"

"But why me? I don't want to be a little kid!" Luna started to pout.

"Well, because your mother applied and was accepted of course. We give girls like you a bit of extra consideration. Think of it this way, all of those things you might have wanted to do growing up? All the pretty clothes you might have wanted to wear? You can now. Not only will this let you grow up every bit the girl you are, but by the time you leave school you'll effectively have the equivalent of an ivy league undergraduate education!"

It was a lot to take in, just the change in perspective from looking people in the eye to craning her neck up to talk to adults was a significant enough adjustment as to be disorienting. Let alone all of the rest of it. If what the doctor said was true, and from looking down at her pudgy little hands it must be, then what would previously have been some insane science fiction just warped her body into a super smart toddler. With all of what that entailed given the mess Akiza was cleaning.

Akiza helped Luna out of her tent like dress and Luna got to look down and her new body for the first time. Her jaw dropped and a huge grin broke out from ear to ear. *It* was gone! This wasn't how she imagined she'd ever lose *it* and was probably the most unorthodox bottom surgery of all time but looking down at herself now gave her euphoria where dysphoria had once reigned. It was true. She was a girl. A little girl but that was almost beside the point with how overjoyed Luna was. Her happiness was so unshakable that she couldn't help but let out a squeal of delight. She jumped into a hug for her mother and let herself get picked up and placed on the newly sanitized table and get put into her new, crinkly, princess pull up.

Akiza smiled and paddle bottom a light pat “There there save all that excitement for later mommy needs to get you dressed so we can get you home arms up!” pulling the childish tshirt over her head “I think a new wardrobe will do you good no more of those silly gothic clothes you wear.” Before grabbing the overalls and snapped them in place “And please do what you want with the old clothes she won’t be needing them anymore 

"I can pick out my new clothes, right? At least some of them, please?" Luna begged. Her mother was quick to label her clothing as 'goth' and it made Luna roll her eyes every time. She wasn't a goth, she just liked black. It looked nice and it went with everything. There was no convincing Akiza of that though, she saw black boymode hoody and jeans and saw 'goth'. She did feel and pang of loss as her old clothes were unceremoniously dumped into an orange biowaste bin.

"OK, thanks Mom. This is...well, it's a lot. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with 2/3s of those things you just called me. The 'little' one though, I mean, how is this possible? It's just a lot to take in. I'm not actually a baby even if, you know?" Luna gestured to herself. She supposed the deal with her mom was fine. Technically since mom was the one buying all her clothes anyway she did have a veto over anything even before this happened even if said veto was rarely used.

"Any other questions before either of you leave?" Dr. Lee asked Akiza and Luna.

“It’s today medicine I can do wonders dearie.” She cooed before looking at the Dr “No I think we’re good I think I’m just eager to get some shopping done for my baby girl after all it is a fresh start for all of us.” She said grabbing her purse.

"Of course, take care you two. We'll see you next time little miss needs a pediatric visit."

Getting carried in her mothers arms for the first time in as long as she could remember was utterly surreal to Luna. She was so high up! Akiza didn't even seem to be struggling with her in the slightest. It wasn't a new feeling in a technical sense but it such a long forgotten sensation it might as well be. Her body naturally found a position with her little legs wrapped around her mom's waist, her mother's arm supporting her pull-up clad bottom.

"So..." Luna started, "are we buying a whole new wardrobe tonight or just a few outfits?"lunamid.png.92afed0460ffb4174bf5c3cfa8b64147.png

She nodded before taking her to the car and to her surprise had a car seat setup for her and set in it “We’re going to try to get you afew outfits fit you tonight and of course your going to need supplies.” She told her buckling in then went to the drivers side 

"Alright mom," Luna agreed, letting herself get strapped in. The five point harness felt weird between her legs and compressed her pull up snugly against her new body. She could still hardly believe the changes that had occurred within the last hour. It felt so wildly different, alien and unknown and yet just right. "Could we get dinner on the way home too? Please? It's been a long day and I don't want to go to the grocery store too!" Luna listened to the ambient sounds of car, the gentle acceleration and the comfy car seat soothing her into a peaceful, contemplative state.

Akiza nodded as she started to drive off “Yes dear we can but I still have to get you some diapers and pull ups for you after all I can’t leave my babygirl without any protection.” She said as she continued the drive.

"OK, Mom." Luna reluctantly agreed. She wasn't thrilled about the diapers but in her state there wasn't a lot she could do about it. She had no way to tell if the flood that had gushed out of her only minutes prior was just a product of an extreme loss of body mass or was somehow indicative of what she might expect out of her new body going forward. Until she knew more, she would just suck it up about being forced to wear any protection until she knew if she actually needed it or not. Given how wildly her reality had shifted, not even potty training could be taken for granted anymore. Luna until they arrived at the clothing store.

Soon Akiza pulled to a local Walmart and turned the car off and helped her daughter out of her car seat and set her down “Now do you need to go potty before we do our shopping?” She asked taking the tots hand as they walked Into the store 

"No Mom, I think I'm OK for a while after, well, you know." Luna blushed. She followed along, quickening her steps to keep up with her now towering mother's longer steps as the entered the store and made for the toddler girls section. With each step she could hear the subtle crinkling of her pull up and hoped that she'd at least have the chance to try at panties soon.

Akiza quickly noticed this and went to grab a shopping cart before lifting her daughter up and placed in the shopping cart “There this should be a lot easier now.” She said heading to the toddler section 

Luna was got off guard and let out a tiny squeak of surprise as Akiza effortlessly put her hands under Luna's armpits and hoisted her into the seat of the cart. The toddler section was close to the front of the building but on the other side from the doors they'd entered through. something seemed off. It wasn't until they were browsing through clothes that it finally hit Luna as to what it was.

There were no kids. There were no teenagers. Just parents and their babies or toddlers. It finally clicked for Luna when she spied a crying girl even smaller than she was, crying about how she didn't want to be a baby. Everyone here was like her. She could hardly get her head around it and yet it had to be true. Why else were there no sections for bigger kids? Luna desperately looked around while Akiza browsed the 4T/5T section and no matter where she looked, the oldest kid she could see barely looked like a kindergartner.