LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Return to babyhood pvt cute little kokiri girl

Kaylaindiapers

“No I’m not tired!” She yelled as she was put in the crib and she knew once the rail went up she was stuck as it was so high she couldn’t get out until Amber let her out! 

“Ugh turn that off!” She yelled as Amber turned on the Mobil Kayla could see the horses going round and round playing nursery lullabies but she couldn’t touch it.. 

Once Amber was gone Kayla watched the horsies and soon she was asleep 

• Like 1

After doing some work Amber went to check on Kayla knowing that the little teenager was going to wake up quite wet after her bottle which was filled with a medication that would help her lose her bladder control. Amber also called Kayla's friend to let them know that she won't be attending any parties or anything with them.

• Like 1

Kayla woke up she had no idea how long it had been but the first thing she noticed she was in a crib..

“Great this isn’t a nightmare after all!” 

The second thing she noticed was she had a wet diaper..

”Wonderful now I’m a bed wetter!” 

She kicked the crib out of anger..

”I can’t do this I’m not a baby this sucks!” She yelled..

Kim after talking to Amber wondered what was going on.. I’ll have to go by there and see wsup. She thought to herself 

• Like 1

Amber had hared her daughter having a tantrum meaning that she discovered that she had wet herself, but Amber decided to let her daughter give her in her crib for a little while till she calm down a little. Meanwhile Kim was worried about Kayla, Kim felt absolutely guilty on having to abandon her when the cops showed up, but Kim absolutely could not get into trouble again as her dad said she would be cut off and kicked out the house if she did.

• Like 1

Kayla was so mad and carried on for about ten minutes or so and when she discovered Amber wasn’t coming she finally figured she better do something else..

”Amber I need out of here!” She was really mad as she still wasn’t coming then she figured out what she better say..

”Mommy please get me out please.” She waited hoping that would be the magic words. 

When Amber heard the magic words she went up stairs and then opened the nursery door, "well hello my little sunshine did you have a nice nap?" Amber asked with a smile on her face as she walked over to the crib and lowered the bars, she then immediately checked Kayla's diaper before cooing at her, "looks like someone had a bit of an accident."

Kayla was happy that Amber came in but hated the baby talk..

”Ugh can you talk normal isn’t this punishment enough!” She whined 

“It was no accident when you made me do it!” 

Kim meanwhile was trying to think of away to see Wsup with her best friend.. 

"Awwwww someone is still a wittle grumpy head, must be because needs her diapy changed." Amber said as she tickled Kayla's tummy then her armpits making the little teenager giggle just like any baby getting tickled. She then picked up Kayla and carried over to the changing table before starting the changing process.

Kim was nervous she couldn't reach Kayla at all, everytime she tried to call her cell phone it didn't go it seemed like it was disconnected. Kim did think maybe Kayla was upset with her because I'm bailing on her when the cops showed up, Kim rubbed her head tossing and turning on her bed.

• Like 1

“D- don’t tic- tickle me!” She squealed..

Kayla couldn’t believe she was laying on a changing table getting her diaper changed how could this be happening! She thought to herself..

How long can this last will I ever get used to this! 

Kim didn’t like her conversation with Amber and wondered what was going on she had to find out.. 

• Like 1

Kayla soon found herself being changed like a real baby again, her diaper taken off, her privates and bottom wiped and powdered and then a new diaper placed on her. "There we go all done and looking very cute in your pink unicorn diaper." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Kim laid on her bed thinking, she could try calling Amber but who knows if Amber would be upset at her for taking Kayla to that party and she couldn't let Amber tell her dad Kim wasn't exactly honest when she told her dad where she was going yesterday.

• Like 1

“Quit with the baby talk!” She cried as her diaper was removed then she felt the new diaper being slide under her but everything was baby talk and it was driving her crazy! 

Kayla found the baby talk so sweet and nauseating!! 

It was like eating a piece of chocolate cake and you go for the second piece and it’s so rich and you don’t feel so good afterwards or when the frosting is too sweet!! 

She watched in horror as the diaper was pulled up tight between her legs and taped into place..

”No I don’t this is stupid!” She said looking at her babyish diaper!  

She was just happy none of her friends would see her like this.. 

• Like 1

Immediately Amber reached under the changing table and pulled out an adult sized pacifier, she then put it right into Kayla mouth. "Now hush you, you certainly do look adorable and none of this would have happened if you didn't act like a spoiled brat who almost got expelled from school."

Amber then took her little girl off the changing table, then carried her downstairs before then plopping her on the floor then turning on the TV on to classic Winnie the Pooh. "Now you be good watch your cartoons mommy has some work to do." Amber told Kayla kissing her on the forehead and leaving the living room.

“I don’t need to be a baby!” She cried as the pacifier was stuck in her mouth! 

Kayla didn’t wanna watch Winnie the Pooh but she didn’t see anything she could do. 

Oh this sucks so bad I hate this crazy ass punishment! She thought to herself as she sat there feeling like this is probably what happened to her in her first babyhood! 

Kayla was so mad..

She felt her stomach rumble..

”Oh no no I -I can’t do this!” She thought to herself desperately as she was afraid she was about to mess herself.

I hate being a stupid baby! She thought..

Ugh I want to get back to school 

She was trying to think of anything to not mess her diaper! 

• Like 1

Kayla had just about made it to the bathroom door when she heard a yell which made her  turn around to see an angry Amber who immediately picked her up, "Kayla bad girl very very bad girl, I just told you the rules and here you are trying to break them well you just earned a good long spanking before bedtime little girl and thanking on your thighs right now."

Amber said taking Kayla back into the living room before sitting on the sofa and taking Kayla over her lap then spanking her thighs making Kayla yelp.

• Haha 1

After the thigh spanking Amber took Kayla off her lap and then took her into the dining room, before sitting the sobbing little teenager in her high chair making her yelp, "now Kayla you are going to sit here for one hour and think about your behavior and the rules after which I'll change your diaper." Amber said leaving the sobbing little teenager in her full diaper and locked in a high chair.

• Like 1

“N- no no pl - please this is gross!” She said yelling as she was Strapped in her highchair..

Once she realized she was stuck she began crying as now she knew she was stuck in her mess.. 

“I’m sorry i’ll be good i’ll be good!” She cried 

Kayla continued to cry and throw a fit finally she tried desperately to get out and would do anything! 

Finally she decided to make a move that might get Amber’s attention..

”Please Mommy I’ll be good I’m sorry.” She said waiting for something anything! 

• Like 1