LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Return to babyhood pvt cute little kokiri girl

Kaylaindiapers

Amber let out a sigh, she wasn't too surprised by Kayla reaction but still it was aggravating but when the teenager mentioned the inheritance Amber took a deep breath, sigh again and said, "you're not going to be getting your inheritance at lest not now your father put in his will that your inheritance will be given to you when you're 21 and only under certain conditions one of witch is graduating high school, I've also been appointed your executor to make sure your money and you are well taken care of you will legally be giving your money, but if you don't graduate high school and start acting like a responsible adult your inheritance won't be given to you until your Lest 25."

• Like 1

Kayla was floored she had just turned eighteen and legally she was an adult so she assumed she’d be getting her money now! 

“Wh- what no way that’s bullshit I’m eighteen I shouldn’t have to wait till I’m twenty one!” She was really mad she threw her water bottle against the wall and stormed back up stairs..

Kayla just threw a tantrum! 

• Like 1

Amber rubbed her head in frustration it was going to take a lot of work for Kayla to be seen as a responsible adult, it was going to take a lot of work to make sure she could behave herself at school and get her grades up. Amber then had an idea, a thought she had toying with for a while now. Amber then got up picked up Kayla water bottle then she put a little medicine in it before going up to Kayla's room to return it.

• Like 1

“Go away!” Kayla yelled at the door as Amber wanted to come in.

”I’m not thirsty!” She yelled..

Damn her and damn the stupid school damn life why did you have to go dad!” She cried as she was so mad and frustrated with everything! 

Bad news guess I’m suspended from school so I’ll be here little longer then I thought also my inheritance won’t be happening for awhile but I have $40 if you can get some weed I know a party tomorrow night.

She smiled as she sent her text to Kim 

Kayla sighed as that’s what she needed to get hammered and she’ll feel better.. 

• Like 1

Amber hared Kayla crying through the door she wanted to go in and comfort her stepdaughter, but at the same time knew that would be best to leave her be. So just Amber left the water bottle next to the door before heading down stairs. Meanwhile Kim was texting Kayla asking how long she was going to be suspended for. The big surprise Kim wanted to tell her best friend was that she was going to be going to Kayla's private school in a couple of days.

• Like 1

Kim soon reply back asking what time to pick Kayla up, as that was going on Amber was checking to see if all the preparation for Kayla's punishment was ready. She didn't want to do this, but at this point she had no choice something needed to be done about Kayla or else she could get into serious trouble.

Kayla got the text and was happy as she was looking forward to going out..

6 pm I’ll be ready girl! 

Kayla got her clothes ready she was going to take a shower and get ready..

Once she had her clothes picked out she went downstairs..

”Do you need to get in the bathroom I’m going to take a shower and get ready.” She said to Amber who was busy on her computer.. 

"No no I am good." What is all Amber could say as she was busy placing orders for more girly diapers, after all that was done Amber started to watch tv just wanted to get her mind off everything for a little while after stepdaughter was taking a bath. Soon the doorbell ring and Amber got it seeing that it was Kim. "Hello Kim what are you doing here?" Amber asked with a smile, Amber generally liked Kim as she was the more well-behaved of her stepdaughter's friends especially recently.

• Like 1

Kim smiled..

”Hi I’m here to meet up with K we’re going out tonight.” She said smiling. 

Kayla was quick with her shower she just wanted to go out and have a good time now that she knew she wasn’t getting her money and now thar she knew she wasn’t going back to school for a month or so she felt like her world was crashing around her.. 

• Like 1

Amber nodded her head, let her in before calling Kayla that Kim was here. Amber was at first a bit mad that Kayla didn't tell her she was leaving, but the same time it would be good to have a few quiet moments to think. "So Kim how is everything?" Amber asked as she sat down in the living room with Kim.

• Like 1

Kayla quickly got dressed doing her makeup and she came out of the bathroom ready to go..

”Wsup girlfriend!” She said excitedly as she just wanted to go and have a good time..

”Oh good how bout you?” Amber said as Kayla came walking out 

“Hey girl it’s been awhile!” 

They hugged 

“I’ll be back late..” Kayla said grabbing her purse and walking out.. 

• Like 1

Kayla was out partying all over the place and she was high and drunk!  She was nineteen and after a few hours the party got raided and she was busted for underage drinking and drug possession! 

Here she was now in jail and she was a girly girl and two girls in her cell kept looking at her one looked like a biker..

”Hey sweetie come sit over here and I’ll protect you.” She teased..

Kayla Davis the guard said 

Kayla smiled as she knew it was her time to make the call..

She called Amber. 

• Like 1

Today was not a good day for the young lady especially since when the police raided Kim had disappeared, but unknown to Kayla, Kim had called Amber and told her Kayla had been taken by the caps. Amber let out a sigh of frustration before getting into her car driving to the police station, by the time Kayla called her Amber was in the police station parking lot.

Kayla was still trying to figure out where Kim was as the phone rang waiting for Amber to answer..

Pick up pick up I have to get out of here she thought to herself desperate to get out and not go back to the cell with those girls that were tough looking and looked like they wanted to make her their girlfriend..

Please Amber pick up! She thought and finally she did..

”Oh thank God you answered!” She said as she began to explain everything that happened and how she needed to be bailed out.. 

• Like 1

Amber picked up her phone and listen to the desperate and reading voice of her stepdaughter she sounded terrified which was good as she had made incredibly stupid mistake, "A night in jail would do her some good." Amber thought to herself but decided it'd be better to bail the girl out and punisher at home. Amber got out of the car and then went to the front desk. after paying for Kayla's bail she waited for her.

• Like 1

“Please Amber get me out of here there’s some mean looking girls in here oh thank you thank you this was all a big misunderstanding! She said not taking a breathe as she was panicking..

Kayla was able to wait in the holding cell since they knew she was soon to be bailed out.. She just thought about going home  and going to sleep.  

“Let’s go your mom is here to pick you up.” The guard said motioning for her to come out. 

“Um she’s my mom.” Kayla said making sure Amber would never be confused with being her mom. 

Once she saw Amber she smiled. 

“Thanks so much for getting me out have you seen Kim?”

• Like 1

When Amber saw how scared and miserable Kayla looked Amber did feel sorry for her, but she was still extremely disappointed she told her little step daughter to get in the back set of the car and that they would discuss this tomorrow when she sobered up. When everything was in order Amber got in the car and drove home not saying a word to Kayla in the process.

• Like 1

“Back seat are you serious!” She whined as she went to get in the front seat.

Kayla couldn’t figure out what was going on but she wasn’t in the mood to argue..

”Fine whatever.” She said trying to defend her teenage pride..

Kayla was hungry and tired she just wanted to eat something take a shower and go to sleep! 

• Like 1

When they finally got home Amber got out and opened the front door, she then told Kayla to go to the bathroom get undressed and get a shower then get her pajamas on. After she was to come down to have something to eat after which he was going to go right to bed no excuses. Then to drive her point across Amber slapped Kayla's bottom a making the teenager yelp in shock and surprise.

• Like 1

Kayla didn’t like the way she was being talked to at all! 

“Hey I’m eighteen not five!” She yelled. 

Then what happened next was the last thing she ever expected.,

Kayla yelped..

”Hey what the hell did you just swat me?!” She asked in shock as she couldn’t believe that just happened! 

• Like 1

But Amber wasn't going to have this conversation and looked her stepdaughter dead in the eye and said, "go to the bathroom and get a shower now young lady." Before delivering another hard slap to the teenager's bottom, after the teenager went upstairs to the bathroom Amber went into the kitchen and made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a glass of milk for her stepdaughter, but added a little something to the milk before sending it on the dining room table.

• Like 1

“Owe!” Kayla yelped..

She stared at her ready for say something she was getting mad now! 

Kayla went to her room picked out her clothes and went to take a shower..

Once Kayla was done she came downstairs and saw the sand which..

”Um I can fix my own dinner thanks.” She said confused why was her step mom treating her like a little girl.. 

The scolding sitting in the back seat the swats to her bottom and now fixing a child like dinner. 

“What’s going on?” She said getting angry ready to explode.. 

• Like 1