LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whoops Vaccines were fun today

I went to get a Omicron booster and Shingles Vaccine, but had a thick long sleeve on. I tried to roll it up..not far enough. whoops....Wearing a Sailor onesie outfit from Diaper U Underneath today...So I announce I left my pajamas on underneath, and she was like, oh I do that sometimes. Never batted an eyelash or seem to care. I mean a striped shirt, no big deal, but the flap in the back and neck tie....Always amazed how you freak out over stuff like this...then no one cares.

• Like 4

really glad it worked out for you mate!

thanks for sharing, i find this really encouraging, being a closeted AB myslef. having such a big "outing" without any reaction from the stranger is really motivating.

although, considering how many people have booked for the omicron booster, i'd dare say, an adult male wearing a onesie inside of his regular clothes is not the "strangest" thing she has seen at her occupation.

Ha! Same thing happened to me today. I got my booster wearing a diaper, of course, sweat pants, a striped t-shirt and toddler socks. I for sure looked like a little boy. That’s how I dress more and more lately.