LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Danny's Friend Alex - Patreon Exclusive Preview

Elfy

This is a preview of my brand new 11,000 word Patreon exclusive chapter in the saga of reluctant adult baby, Danny!

---

Danny's baby treatment is no longer a secret. Whilst there are a lot of rumours swirling around the school Danny's friends are keen to find out the truth. Well, Alex wants to find out the truth, Danny's other friends are more curious.

What will Danny's friends find? And how will they react? Will Danny be able to salvage any dignity?

---

If you want to read the rest of this story you can do so RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/dannys-friend-77023360

Patreon is my only source of income and I appreciate every single person who subscribes to me! Your money helps me to keep the lights on and allows me to continue writing as much as I do. There are now 44 stories EXCLUSIVE to my Patreon and all of them can be read for just $10 a month :)

---

Alex was still staring at Danny’s crotch as the others sat down. He couldn’t believe he was really seeing what was in front of him. Even on the walk here he half-expected to find that they had all made a mistake in think their friend was in diapers. There was no way Danny could really be in diapers after all. It was ludicrous. Yet Danny was not only in diapers but it appeared he was treated as a complete baby. Everything from his red cheeks to the little socks on his feet screamed overgrown toddler.

“It’s rude to stare.” Owen smirked.

Alex looked to the side where his friend was sitting and looking at him with confusion. He forced a smile on to his face and sat down in the seat opposite Danny.  He could see that Danny was looking at him but every time he looked back the diapered man was quick to avert his eyes.

“Here you all go.” Sarah said as she carried a tray full of sandwiches and orange juice over to the table, “Help yourselves everyone.”

Owen and Luke needed no encouragement as they reached for the sandwiches. Alex, on the other hand was looking at Sarah who had gone back to the counter. When she turned around it was with a small bowl in one hand and a baby bottle in the other. She walked over and placed the food on the tray of Danny’s highchair and then sat down next to him.

It looked like Danny was on the verge of tears as his mom took the spoon and stirred the steaming contents of the bowl. Just as it looked like Sarah was about to lift the spoon towards Danny’s face she paused and held up a finger indicating for Danny to wait a moment. She went back to the counter and this time opened a drawer underneath. When she returned it was to behind Danny.

“Danny can be a messy eater.” Sarah explained.

A bib fluttered down on to Danny’s chest. It was white and had a picture of a colourful steam train at the bottom, the tracks were doing a lap around the large chest-sized cloth. Above the train, written in childish letters were the words “Open Up For The Choo-Choo.” Needless to say Owen and Luke both found it very funny. Alex shook his head from disbelief.

Alex reached for his sandwiches and started eating them. They were indeed delicious just like every other time Danny’s mom had prepared him something. He looked up from his food and across the table just in time to see Sarah holding up a spoonful of food for Danny to eat. Danny opened his mouth hesitantly and accepted the food. He scrunched his face up as he quickly swallowed whatever it was he was being fed.

“Does… Does he always eat like that?” Luke asked.

“Usually.” Sarah replied without pausing from feeling Danny another spoonful, “Sometimes I let him feed himself but I know he likes it when Mommy helps him.”

In Alex’s opinion it seemed like Danny wanted nothing LESS than being fed like this. He looked humiliated and disgusted. Alex guessed that whatever was in that bowl it didn’t taste particularly nice.

The sandwiches were nice but gone quite quickly as Owen and Luke reached for seconds before Alex was even halfway through his own food. Unfortunately for Danny it meant that the other boys had little to do but watch as he slowly made his way through his own lunch. It felt like an age before Sarah was scraping up the last spoonful of food. True to her prediction Danny’s mouth and bib were smeared with bits of lunch that didn’t make it into his mouth.

“Can I get down now Mommy?” Danny asked quietly.

“Once you finish your bottle, baby.” Sarah replied.

“Please, Mommy. I-…” Danny started.

It was too late to argue, not that Alex thought arguing would do any good. Sarah was already standing up and picking up the tray to take to the sink. Danny eyed the bottle and looked like he didn’t want to touch it, as if drinking from the bottle would take this whole situation from acceptable to crazy.

“Go on, Danny.” Owen egged his friend on. He seemingly relished the humiliation being heaped on to Danny.

Danny picked the bottle up and Alex noticed it shook slightly in his hands. He put the nipple between his lips and started sucking. He closed his eyes as he drank as quickly as he could. Alex felt bad for his friend, he was being treated like an animal in the zoo. As he watched the scene himself he saw Luke take his phone out.

“Luke…” Alex said. His voice was imploring his friend not to make the situation worse.

“I just want to capture this for posterity.” Luke replied with a wicked smile.

A second later the phone mimicked the sound of an old camera taking a picture. Danny was startled and lowered his bottle to see Luke looking at the photo and smirking. He tried to reach out from his highchair but he was helplessly trapped by the tray.

“Send me that, would you?” Owen asked as Luke held up the screen showing the photo he took.

“No!” Danny’s voice whined, “Please…”

“With that, I’m leaving.” Luke said as he tapped the screen a few times and then stood up. His phone went into his back pocket.

“Leaving?” Alex repeated.

“You don’t think I want to sit around with a baby all day, do you?” Luke snorted.

“Mummy!” Danny cried desperately, “Make him delete the photo!”

“Don’t get fussy, baby.” Sarah replied without turning around, “It’s your nap time soon.”

Alex felt bad for Danny but he couldn’t help but notice just how pathetic he was. Sat in his wet diaper with food all over him he was reaching out still but the tray made it impossible to reach anything. The highchair was doing its job in restraining the occupant, it didn’t matter if the baby was eighteen-months-old or eighteen-years-old they were rendered effectively helpless. Danny looked at Alex with despairing eyes.

“Luke, maybe you should delete it…” Alex suggested. To his shame he found himself embarrassed to stick up for Danny, he was worried his other friends would judge him for it.

“Everyone knows already.” Luke casually tossed out making Danny whine again, “Nothing wrong with a bit of evidence.”

Alex knew Luke was right. The news of Danny’s diapered state was spreading like wildfire at the school and within the town. People knew Alex was Danny’s best friend as well which meant he was being inundated with questions on social media. Every time he checked he had people asking him if it was true, people he had never met were asking him for gossip.

“I’ll see you guys later.” Luke finally said.

As Luke left the kitchen Danny let out a long whine. It sounded a little different from the others though, this one seemed slightly pained and Alex noticed his friend was wincing. As the door closed behind Luke all eyes turned back towards Danny. His Mommy came back over from the counter just as Danny finished the bottle. She had a wet cloth in hand and started roughly cleaning Danny’s face much to his chagrin.

Alex found himself marvelling at just how babyish Danny really was. His mom was really going the full distance and it seemed even the most basic tasks had to be performed by someone else. Something like washing his face, a skill he would’ve developed at a young age was now beyond him, something he required adult help with.

Finally Danny was let out of the highchair. Weirdly despite all his complaining previously he didn’t seem all that keen to get down now. He was looking back and forth from Alex to Owen and wincing still.

“Down you get.” Sarah said as she lifted the tray out of the way, “You can play with your friends for a little bit before nap time.”

“Mummy… C-Can you make them leave?” Danny asked quietly.

“Danny!” Sarah shook her head and frowned, “That’s not way to talk to your friends. That’s very rude.”

“But they…” Danny started. It looked like he had tears in his eyes.

“I’m very sorry.” Sarah said to the other two eighteen-year-olds, “You’re both quite welcome to stay.”

“But I need to…” Danny started. It seemed like his whole face was going red.

“Are you really going to have a tantrum?” Sarah asked, “Do you need some quiet time in the corner?”

Danny looked utterly lost. He petulantly hit the sides of the highchair when his mom completely failed to listen to him. The second-hand embarrassment was very strong and Alex felt bad for watching but at the same time he found it impossible to turn away.

Alex watched as Danny reluctantly slid forwards and dropped to his feet on the floor. He immediately doubled over slightly. He let out a whine and Alex saw one of his hands go to the back of his diaper whilst the other covered his tummy. He saw Danny looking around desperately until he suddenly went very still.

“No…” Danny whined as his bottom lip trembled.

“Danny? Are… Are you OK?” Alex asked as Danny seemed to freeze in place.

Danny was staring into the middle-distance right next to where Owen was sitting. He seemed to be tensing up. After a few seconds he let out a tortured noise like a puppy when someone stepped on their tail. He sank down and bent his knees as his face went red and he whimpered. Alex stood up and walked to the side of the table, he wanted to see if his friend was alright.

“Danny?” Alex asked.

Danny’s whimpering stopped as he took a deep breath and held it. Alex saw his friend’s eyes flicker up to look at him before he closed them. He went very still and grunted. As Alex watched he was suddenly struck by how similar Danny was to his little brother when he was young. He remembered seeing his brother run out of the room or hide behind something and when Alex found him he was usually in this exact position… filling his diaper.

“What’s he doing?” Owen asked with a frown as he turned around in his chair.

Alex was mesmerised by the infantile sight in front of him. He couldn’t believe he was watching someone he had known for well over a decade pooping their diaper like a baby. He found himself walking closer to Danny as the diapered man remained crouched on the floor.

“What’s that smell…? Oh my god!” Owen suddenly exclaimed. He practically fell over in his rush to get out of his seat, “Nope! Nope! Nope! I’m out!”

Owen pushed past Alex in his rush to get away from the kitchen. Alex watched him go for just a second before turning back to Danny who was still squatting on the floor. It almost seemed like he believed that if he didn’t move no one would be able to see him. From somewhere back down the hallway behind Alex the front door opened and then closed, the banging made Danny open his eyes. He looked up at Alex who was now just a step away. Alex noticed his eyes were full of tears again and he seemed to be mumbling something incomprehensible.

It felt like there was an irresistible gravitational pull and Alex just kept edging closer and closer. When he was right next to Danny he could smell what had driven Owen to practically run from the house. Alex knelt down and lifted a hand towards the padded butt in front of him. As soon as he made contact with the plastic of the diaper he could feel heat radiating through, Danny gasped and let out a whine.

Alex pressed his hand against the diaper could feel the lumpy mess inside. With his suspicions confirmed he pulled his hand away and took a step back. Danny looked more pathetic than ever as he looked up at Alex from his low position. He pouted like a toddler and his bottom lip trembled. Alex felt a mixture of contempt and pity for what he was seeing.

“Erm, I think Danny needs some attention.” Alex said as he looked up. He turned to look at Sarah.

---

If you want to read the rest of this story you can do so RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/dannys-friend-77023360

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2