LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for diaper dares

It's an interesting topic. I'm 24/7 so I've done close to everything that one does in normal, everyday life, while wearing a diaper at this point. I'm not talking about stunts, though, like bicycling through Central Park in a diaper, or activities that recruit the innocent as unwilling accomplices. But if you're just taking your first steps out in the world, while wearing diapers, then anything can be a dare - I remember the first time I walked to the mailbox wearing a diaper, the first time wearing them to work, and the first time I went on a business trip packing only diapers, and my first time flying in a diaper, my first time crossing borders wearing diapers, my first overseas vacation where I had to buy diapers at the destination, etc. 

What have you already done? That will help us come up with activities that might meet the standard of a "dare", but without being a "stunt". 

One thing on my list that's coming up is, my wife has booked me a massage. I was supposed to do it late last year - she wanted me to burn through some unused benefits - but the timing was tight, and also, I somewhat chickened out. 

Getting a massage is one thing I have not done, since I went back into diapers a bit more than 3.5 years ago. I know that RMT's are professionals who have seen everything, and the person my wife uses in particular works with the elderly and with autistic kids - she has seen diapers. But I'm still conflicted about it. The normal protocol is to wear your underwear, and they reposition a sheet around you as they work to maintain privacy. I'd wear shorts and a small diaper, nothing huge or ABDL, but, still. I guess you could call that a "dare". 

3 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

It's an interesting topic. I'm 24/7 so I've done close to everything that one does in normal, everyday life, while wearing a diaper at this point. I'm not talking about stunts, though, like bicycling through Central Park in a diaper, or activities that recruit the innocent as unwilling accomplices. But if you're just taking your first steps out in the world, while wearing diapers, then anything can be a dare - I remember the first time I walked to the mailbox wearing a diaper, the first time wearing them to work, and the first time I went on a business trip packing only diapers, and my first time flying in a diaper, my first time crossing borders wearing diapers, my first overseas vacation where I had to buy diapers at the destination, etc. 

What have you already done? That will help us come up with activities that might meet the standard of a "dare", but without being a "stunt". 

One thing on my list that's coming up is, my wife has booked me a massage. I was supposed to do it late last year - she wanted me to burn through some unused benefits - but the timing was tight, and also, I somewhat chickened out. 

Getting a massage is one thing I have not done, since I went back into diapers a bit more than 3.5 years ago. I know that RMT's are professionals who have seen everything, and the person my wife uses in particular works with the elderly and with autistic kids - she has seen diapers. But I'm still conflicted about it. The normal protocol is to wear your underwear, and they reposition a sheet around you as they work to maintain privacy. I'd wear shorts and a small diaper, nothing huge or ABDL, but, still. I guess you could call that a "dare". 

Massage with a diaper cover over. Had it done multiple times in multiple countries. No issues. But... I bet you you won't do it by next week!

• Like 1
On 1/11/2023 at 1:39 PM, PuraVidaDip said:

Massage with a diaper cover over. Had it done multiple times in multiple countries. No issues. But... I bet you you won't do it by next week!

I'll add that I recommend a thin diaper and to push it down around the waist. I use a diaper cover with the cloth side out, so it appears more or less like thick underwear.