LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Faire

Part 32

Quinn immediately looked intrigued, but she managed to bite her lip. Asking Molly would be no fun, as waiting for the reveal of whatever she had in mind would be a lot more interesting. Of course, Cassidy was the one most in suspense amidst them, as she was the one it would no doubt affect the most. 

Molly pulled out her phone again, although this time she didn’t train it on Cassidy. Instead, she just tapped the screen here and there, idly smiling to herself as she did so. Finally, she showed the device to Quinn, whose smirk returned in full force at whatever she was seeing.

Cassidy wasn’t kept in the dark for very long. A second later, Molly was turning the phone around to show her as well. It took a moment for the diapered blonde to realize what she was looking at. When it did click, her face practically whitened. “Molly, no!” she begged, “You have to delete that. Right now!” The teen had uploaded one of the pictures to her social media account. The very thing Cassidy had been doing everything in her power to avoid.

Molly just shrugged. “Your call, Cassie. Right now, you’re not tagged. All my friends will just see some diapered girl who they’ll probably assume is my age. At least, until it’s flagged for nudity and taken down. So, here’s the deal. Make it back in time with pretty jewelry for us, and I’ll delete it. Take too long . . . ”

Easily picking up on the implication, Quinn jumped back in. “Molly will add your name to the pic and I’ll post something, too. Believe it or not, these apps are pretty slow to catch inappropriate pictures. I bet it’ll be at least a few hours.”

“And girls our age are so good at sharing when we see something amusing. Let’s be real; even if it’s taken down, will it really go away?” Molly said.

Of course not. Not only would tagging her make the mortifying photo visible to basically all of her high school and college friends, but any of those people could save and/or repost it as well. Girls, to judge her for a much smaller chest than she advertised with her usual bra choice. Boys, to appreciate seeing a girl they knew topless. As for the diapers, Cassidy had no idea how anyone would react to that. 

Before Cassidy could project much further, Quinn pressured her to decide then and there. “You have ten minutes, Cassie. Starting . . . now!”

Gasping at the sudden timer, Cassidy desperately looked back and forth from Quinn to Molly. “But- my clothes-”

“You’re fine just how you are,” Quinn scoffed, “9 minutes, 55 seconds.”

“Go, Cassie,” Molly said, “If you’re not over that fence in twenty seconds, I’m going to post twenty more photos.”

At that, Cassidy squeaked in nervousness before leaping into action. She was already wasting time, and one photo was bad enough. Barely thinking through the possible obstacles and consequences for the mission she was being sent on, Cassidy scurried over to the fence, wincing all the while at how awkward it felt to be moving about in filled diapers. So far, she had only been standing in the bulky underwear after using them in such a humiliating way. Not only was the padding thicker than the pull-ups she had unwittingly worn around for half the day before wetting them, but running with the mess sagging beneath her was so much worse than walking through the grounds when she had just been wet. 

Never in a million years did she ever expect to be wishing for the used pull-ups she had been wearing before Audrey stuck her in the daycare tent. 

The fence was likely more for younger kids, as even Cassidy’s shortness didn’t seem like it was going to be much of a problem for the first literal obstacle in her way. She wasn’t the most athletic girl, but it also wasn’t the most difficult thing to climb. Finding a good grip on the simple metal and grateful that their section of the tent wasn’t facing the public area of the Faire, she left herself totally bare as she pushed off the ground to the best of her ability and hoisted herself up.

Trying her very hardest to ignore the fact that she was nearly naked, and taking care not to get the thick padding caught on the top of the fence in any way, Cassidy swung a leg over while once again cringing at just how disgusting it felt to be doing any kind of physical activity in dirty diapers. She couldn’t dwell on it, however, as she was on an insanely tight schedule. Getting the other leg over, she dropped herself down on the other side of the barrier. 

“Run, Cassie, run!” Quinn called over to her. She giggled at her simple reference, then quietly said something to Molly and Noah afterwards. 

Cassidy couldn’t wait around to try and eavesdrop. They’d be talking about her once she was gone anyway, and she had less than five minutes to make it all the way to the jewelry vendor. She was only wearing shoes and diapers, and it was only now dawning on her that racing through the Faire itself was a horrible idea. There wasn’t a ton of security around beyond the front gate, but she didn’t want to risk being detained for indecent exposure. Whether they viewed her as a teenager or the college girl that she was, it wasn’t exactly acceptable to be running around without clothes on. 

Even though it would take longer, Cassidy decided to go around the perimeter of the vendor tents. She still wouldn’t be invisible, but hopefully only so many people would glimpse her if she kept moving. Also, boobs were not designed very well for running without any support. Not only did Cassidy cup her bare breasts for modesty, but she also held them in a way that would mitigate any unpleasurable shifting from how she was hurrying towards her destination. 

To pile onto the difficulties, she had to reconstruct the map of the fairgrounds in her mind. While she was somewhat familiar with the layout from coming here every summer, it’s not like everything was in the exact same place each time. Cassidy was mostly trying to remember things from the last few hours, and her memory was blurry thanks to how she had been distracted by the embarrassment of being dressed like a girly fairy and treated like a little girl basically everywhere they went. And, since she was circling from the outside, everything was backwards in her head on top of that. 

Cassidy paused to take a breath and think about how she was going to pull this off. Without a watch or phone, she had no idea how long it had been since she jumped the fence. No matter how much time she had left, however, there was still the enormously daunting task of actually stealing for the girls. And HOW?! She was just now putting together the fact that only wearing diapers wasn’t just a problem in terms of not wanting to be caught in public like that; it would also make her the most noticeable person, anywhere. She wasn’t the type to steal. But if she was, she would aim to casually browse until the vendor wasn’t looking. 

There was nothing casual about being topless and diapered, however. And yet, she would somehow have to grab something for Quinn, Molly, and Noah without getting caught . . .

------------------------

Check out my website: www.ladyluciastories.com

And my SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/lady-lucia

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 33

For a few long seconds, Cassidy stayed in the mostly out of sight place she had found. One of the larger vendor tents more or less blocked her entirely from the crowds on the other side, but hiding away wouldn’t do her much good in the long term. Quinn had only given her ten minutes, and Cassidy was nervous that half that time had already been spent carefully making it to where she was mostly sure that one of the jewelry shops was. 

That meant that she had to get moving now, or everything she had done so far would be for nothing. Stripping. Messing her diapers. Stupidly telling Quinn and company her last name. If she wasn’t back with expensive, stolen accessories for them, this mortifying nightmare would no longer be contained to just her sister and a few people she would never see again. 

Despite the clear and pressing mission she had come this far to attempt, Cassidy suddenly found herself frozen. She couldn’t! It was honestly less about the stealing–although she was also a nervous mess about that as well–and more that she was nearly naked save the worst possible underwear for a girl her age. Were the other alternatives to the either/or Quinn had thrown at her? Maybe racing back and tattling to Margot could fix things. It felt super immature to go to a girl about her same age for help, but there was a lot on the line now that social media was involved. 

Before Cassidy could think things through in the limited time she had left, or make a decision of any sort, a familiar voice cut through her flustered mind. “Cassie?” Audrey asked, as she approached from the same direction Cassidy had come from a minute ago. “What are you doing?!”

Cassidy’s eyes widened at the unexpected appearance of the last person she wanted to see right now. How?! How did her sister find her, when Cassidy had been so careful to stay out of sight? It hadn’t been a perfect route, but she thought she had avoided everyone pretty well. There wasn’t a phone on her to track, and Audrey wouldn’t have the credentials for that anyway.

Reading the surprise on her face pretty easily, Audrey just rolled her eyes. “Look at you,” she scoffed, gesturing to the general bareness save for the padded underwear, “I’m sure half the people on this side of the park noticed some brat streaking around the edge of the grounds. You’re lucky I noticed you before security did. Although anyone could have called them at this point, so come on. Let’s find you something to wear.”

“Audrey, wait! Hold on. I-” Suddenly, Cassidy was grateful that Audrey had noticed her and followed her back here. Now that her sister was here, Cassidy was within arm’s reach of all the things in Audrey’s bag. With the invisible clock that was still ticking down every second, however, she needed to be quick. “My credit card!” Cassidy blurted out, “You need to go buy jewelry for me.” She audibly raced through the vague details about how she needed something for two girls and one guy, immediately realizing how weird it must sound for someone who wasn’t dealing with the pressure that she was. 

Audrey looked a little confused, followed by that same judgmental look she put on whenever Cassidy was ‘freaking out over nothing.’ The same expression every time, whether it was at the Faire or somewhere else, designed to demean Cassidy without anyone else catching on to the fact that she was obviously doing it on purpose. “Priorities, Cassie. For fuck’s sake, you’re wearing a diaper. Was that your big plan, little sis? Get changed, just to run away like an immature tween who doesn’t think things through? I told you to stay when I dropped you off. And what do you do instead?”

“Audrey, please!” Cassidy begged, “You don’t understand. I only have so much time, and-”

“Wait. Cassidy, did you wet yourself again?!”

“N-no. Listen, this is important! If I don’t-”

“You totally did!” Audrey exclaimed. She strutted right up to Cassidy and grabbed the base of the diapers. “You-” This time, Audrey cut herself off. No longer able to keep the exaggerated look of patronizing annoyance going, she gasped and gave a wicked smile when she felt the unexpected weight. Eyes lighting up in amusement, she gazed down at the now deeply blushing girl. “Cassie. Did you shit in your diapers?!”

Cassidy had been so focused on the task at hand that she had fleetingly become numb to the mortifying fact that she was walking around with the padded underwear full and slightly sagging. Now that the attention had been pulled away from her lack of modesty and back to the other aspect of her shame and humiliation, however, she needed Audrey to understand that this was not her fault. Not after Cassidy’s younger sister had already set things up for a daytime wetting that she got to witness firsthand. “Quinn made me!” she exclaimed. 

“Uh huh.” Rather than releasing her grip on the diapers, Audrey pushed up and gave Cassidy’s pelvis a good rub. “You’re saying one of the girls on staff did this to you?”

“Audrey, stop!!” Cassidy gasped at the awful sensations below. Gravity had kept the ‘accident’ somewhat down in just the padding so far, but what her sister was doing was so much worse. Not only was it an unpleasant reminder of what had happened in front of Quinn and the others, but it also spread around the mess and made her feel that much dirtier down there. “AUDREY.”

Audrey just rolled her eyes. “You’re so whiny, Cassie.” Not relenting in the slightest, she smirked and slowly began shifting the diapers forward. “Be a big girl and tell me what happened. Then I’ll stop, okay?”

“I don’t have time!” Cassidy exclaimed. She tried to slap her sister’s hand away, although it was impossible to do much when she was trying to keep her upper half covered as well. “I need to get back. Like, now!”

“Cassie.” No longer looking judgmental or amused, Audrey let go of the diapers and took a step back. The relief was short lived, however, as what she said next was almost worse than the physical torment. “Start talking, or I’ll call security on you myself.”

Was that a bluff?! Based on how casually cruel Audrey had been basically ever since they arrived, Cassidy didn’t doubt that her sister would follow through on a threat like that. It was quite the lose/lose. Talking to Audrey was going to burn time that Cassidy didn’t have, but being dragged to who knows where by the faire’s security would absolutely ensure that she wouldn’t make it back in time to stop Quinn and Molly from ruining her life via social media. 

“Okay, okay!” Cassidy groaned. She tried to hit the highlights as efficiently as possible, praying that Audrey would for once take her side and help her deal with the current situation. Cassidy didn’t have to abide by the ‘no covering’ rule now that she was out of sight of the difficult teenagers, so she kept both arms clutched over her chest at all times. “ . . . so I need to get all of them jewelry, and need to be back really soon. Like really soon,” she concluded, putting emphasis on the time pressure. 

At this point, she was banking on Quinn to show a little mercy, as there was no way Cassidy was going to make it back in under ten minutes. 

------------------------

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 34

“So, to recap,” Audrey said, “You wet yourself instead of speaking up about needing the bathroom, you took off your clothes because a few teenagers told you to, and now you’re walking around in shitty diapers?”

Cassidy flushed at the oversimplification of the day’s mortifying events. “It’s not like that!” she exclaimed. Still clutching her bare breasts, and feeling the sag of the diapers a little more now that her sister bluntly mentioned the latest ‘accident’ that Quinn had coerced, Cassidy tried to reframe what she could. “I-”

That’s as far as she made it. Audrey cut her off in a harsh tone. “Cassie. This was supposed to be a prank. Is dressing you up like a little girl really all it takes for you to forget how to be an adult?

“I- I am an adult!” Cassidy exclaimed, “You just-”

“I just what?” Audrey rolled her eyes, “Pretty sure all I did was give you a silly costume. Tell me something, little sis. Was I even there when you were put in diapers and made such a mess in them?”

“That was Quinn! She-”

“Quinn put you in diapers?”

“No, Margot did!” 

“Uh huh. So first it was my fault, but now you’re blaming two other girls? Do you know how immature it looks when you point the finger at literally everybody but yourself?”

Due to her current state, Cassidy was easily flustered by the way Audrey pivoted the conversation. Cassidy wanted to say that it wasn’t just the costume where her sister was involved. It was the bangs, and the sewn in pull-ups, and the way Cassidy had been made to act like Audrey’s younger sister ever since they arrived. Considering the way Audrey treated her after the humiliating accident, the smaller sister was almost certain that it was the result Audrey had been hoping for by insisting on the longer line. 

The problem was, it was too late to clarify any of that when Audrey moved on to the following events. And, thanks to her manipulative sister’s latest words, Cassidy needed to be careful that any further arguing didn’t come across as sounding like more excuses. 

“I didn’t-”

“Enough, Cassie,” Audrey sighed, “If you’re going to act like a baby girl, then you’re going to be treated like one. Now, do you want my help or not?”

Cassidy did need Audrey’s help, especially now that they had wasted another precious minute just talking. “I want your help,” she begrudgingly admitted, “Use my card, or yours and I can pay you back. Just hurry!”

“Once you admit you’re a baby girl who needs diapers and a fresh course in potty training.” 

“Audrey, come on! We can’t-”

“Cas-sie,” Audrey drew out each syllable as she gave her sister a stern look, “Just admit it, okay? Then I’ll fix this ridiculous mess you’ve gotten yourself in.”

Just like before, Cassidy caved pretty quickly. As long as the clock was ticking, she couldn’t. “Fine, whatever. Diapers and potty training. Can you just-”

“The whole thing, sis. ‘You’re a baby girl . . .’”

“Audrey, come on!”

“You’re. A. Baby. Girl.”

“Ugh, okay! I’m a baby girl.”

“Who needs diapers.”

“Who needs diapers . . .”

“And a fresh course in potty training.”

“And a fresh course-” Cassidy finally hesitated, blushing a little more at the impending phrase. It was so embarrassing and juvenile, but she pushed through, “-in potty training.”

“Now the whole thing, Cassie,” Audrey smirked.

Swallowing her pride, she muttered, “I’m a baby girl who needs diapers and a fresh course in potty training.” 

“See? Was that so difficult, baby sis?” Audrey reached into her purse and pulled out Cassidy’s phone, “Alright, let’s get this Quinn thing figured out.”

“What- what are you doing?” Cassidy asked. She stumbled over her words in surprise when seeing just how effortlessly Audrey unlocked the phone. That was password protected! Holding onto Cassidy’s things had been enough of a violation, but the device in Audrey’s hand was obviously particularly personal. “Audrey-”

“Hush, Cassie.” Audrey held up a finger to punctuate her patronizing words with an equally frustrating gesture. “You don’t want the whole world to see you in diapers, right?”

Of course not. Which was why Cassidy needed to get back to the trio of teenagers who had her clothes and life destroying pictures ASAP. “Audrey, please. The tent is right over there!” she replied, “I need to go.”

“That’s what your diapers are for,” Audrey scoffed, twisting Cassidy’s last few words into something completely different than what she meant, “And you’re fine. I’m not going to waste a bunch of money on a couple of brats. Besides, I don’t want to max out your card. That’s what I’ve been using for everything today.”

“You what?!” 

“Relax, Cassie. It’s easier if you just pay for everything. We can figure that stuff out later. Don’t you have bigger problems right now?”

“But-”

“Do you want to worry about me, or Quinn? Choose, sis.”

The ideal answer was ‘neither.’ If she had to choose, however, Cassidy would probably lean towards her sister. Not even because she was sure it was the best choice; it was more due to the fact that making it back to Quinn at this point was questionable. If Audrey had a way out of this, that solution could very well be Cassidy’s only option. Which meant it wasn’t really a decision at all. “You. Whatever,” she muttered. Feigning indifference, and taking whatever satisfaction she could about the somewhat mutual agreement that Audrey was a problem in her own way. 

“That’s what I thought,” Audrey replied. She didn’t bother looking up from the phone in her hands. “Now, just give me a minute and I’ll sort this out for you.”

“What are you-”

“Cassie. Hush. Stop distracting me.”

Cassidy wasn’t happy about it, but she did as she was told. She hated being shushed, and now she had to suffer through it a couple times in a row. It was particularly annoying where her sister was involved, but Audrey’s point still stood. More important issues meant sucking it up when it came to the smaller things. 

Rather than commentating on what she was doing on Cassidy’s phone, Audrey worked in silence. Tapping here and there, smiling a little bit to herself along the way, she took a minute or two to take care of everything. Whenever Cassidy shifted her weight or opened her mouth to say something, Audrey held up a finger and told her to be patient. Using Cassidy’s stressed words against her, Audrey reminded her, “You need this fixed soon, Cassie. Like, really soon.”

The annoying part was, Audrey was right. If this was going to somehow solve things, although Cassidy still didn’t understand how her phone was the key to anything, then distracting her sister would waste whatever time Cassidy had left to return to Quinn and company. But what was Audrey doing? Calling the adventure tent, or whatever it was called, was Cassidy’s first assumption, but did the daycare place even have a working landline when the faire was set up in the middle of an isolated clearing? And, while Audrey had probably put her contact info on the form, it’s not like she swapped numbers with Margot or anything. That ruled out texting. 

The good news was, Cassidy didn’t have to remain in suspense for very long. After another thirty seconds or so, Audrey offered the phone to her. “There you go, baby sis. That should do it. Now, we should probably find you something to wear!”

------------------------

• Like 3

Part 35

Cassidy’s curiosity was enough to keep her from rejecting the patronizing nickname. Also, it was Audrey. Letting her know about any dislikes was a surefire way to make her do those things more often. 

While she very much did want to be wearing more than diapers or, ideally, change into some regular underwear to go with whatever clothes Audrey was going to acquire for her due to how Cassidy couldn’t exactly shop for herself in her current state, Cassidy first wanted to know what her sister had done. More notably, she needed to be sure that whatever it was would actually be effective in keeping Quinn from ruining her reputation. 

It took Cassidy a minute to find anything. There were no recent texts, unless Audrey had deleted them after sending them, and nothing looked particularly out of place compared to the last time Cassidy had held the phone in her own hands. Then she noticed the one thing that was off. Her little box of social media apps was missing entirely. 

“You deleted my apps?” Cassidy asked. She was immediately skeptical of Audrey’s ‘fix,’ and glanced back up to tell her as much. Still using one arm to keep her chest covered, Cassidy said, “That doesn’t do anything, Audrey. Just because the app isn’t there doesn’t mean the account isn’t.” 

“I know. I’m not an idiot, Cassie. Pretty sure I’m better at social media than you are. You don’t post, like, ever,” Audrey replied, “Anyway, I didn’t just remove the apps. I deleted all of your accounts.”

“ . . . You what?” Cassidy heard her younger sister’s words, but it took a couple seconds for them to truly sink in. Deleted. As in, deleted deleted?

“You’re welcome,” Audrey said. She plucked the phone right back out of Cassidy’s hands, then went on to explain, “You don’t want a bunch of diaper pictures out there, do you? Well, now you don’t have to worry about it. Your online presence is non-existent. Well, more non-existent than it was before. You can’t tag a girl who isn’t out there!”

The crazy part was, Audrey was actually making some sense. Quinn wouldn’t be able to do anything with her blackmail if she couldn’t find Cassidy. And building a couple accounts from scratch was better than trying to do the overwhelming amount of damage control that would have been required had the young huntress followed through on her threat. Of course, the partial nudes and damning diaper pics would still be on the girl’s phone; that was something that would forever nag at Cassidy, even if she never saw Quinn again. 

But, still. How?! The simple four digits required to access Cassidy’s phone shouldn’t have been enough for Audrey to purge more involved accounts on the device. Also, the audacity! Audrey hadn’t even asked. Even if it was a rather clever idea, and low key the lesser of two evils, she could have at least run it by Cassidy first before pulling the trigger. 

“How did you-” Cassidy began. She was still a little thrown by how easily her phone had been taken away again, and the shock of what Audrey had done on her phone wasn’t enough to fully distract Cassidy from the fact that she was still quite exposed in the outdoor summer air. Also, there were a number of overlapping questions about what Audrey had done and how she had done it, and Cassidy couldn’t quite land on just one.

Audrey seemed more than happy to fill in a blank or two, however, considering how much the girl enjoyed bragging and flaunting herself in general. Ever since she had surpassed Cassidy in height, Audrey had enjoyed feigning maturity and acting like the smug older sister whenever an opportunity presented itself. “I didn’t need your login info, silly,” Audrey chuckled, “Think about it, Cassie. What do you need to reset a password?”

Right. Obviously. It was usually a choice between a text or an e-mail, and Audrey had literally been using Cassidy’s unlocked phone. Was that really all it took? Four little digits that Audrey probably got from subtly watching Cassidy’s screen at some point over the break, to get all kinds of access beyond that? So much for security. 

“Now you’re getting it,” Audrey giggled, “Now, what do you say?”

She wanted a ‘thank you’ for what she had done? That was so backwards. Audrey was the one who had signed Cassidy into the tent in the first place, and she was the reason Cassidy had failed to successfully make it to the bathroom before all that. Of course, Audrey hadn’t even been there for the whole Quinn/Molly/Noah thing, so it would be next to impossible to attempt to blame her for the mortifying events that had transpired in her absence. 

At the same time, Audrey’s little prank was what had set this all in motion to begin with. And, while she was technically helping Cassidy right now, the amusement in both Audrey’s voice and expression was rather telling. “Audrey-”

“You do realize I can walk away and leave you here in nothing but your dirty diapers, right?” As daunting as the words were, Audrey kept up her little smile and lilting tone. “What’s it going to be, Cassie?”

Cassidy definitely caught the possessive word that Audrey slipped in there, but it was once again one of those things that was difficult to dwell on. While Margot had put her in the bulky underwear, and the babyish layers were very much not hers, Audrey was right about the rest of it. Although the Quinn thing was no longer a pressing issue, Cassidy was still naked save for the sagging diapers. Even if Audrey handed back her phone and wallet, what was Cassidy going to do? Texting a hometown friend was even less attractive of a potential solution than before; the girly fairy costume was one thing, but Cassidy wasn’t about to let anyone she knew see her like this. And she sure as hell wasn’t about to walk back into a public area while topless, even if she had been considering doing just that to streak through the jewelry shop a few minutes ago. Now that Audrey was here, it was clear that the most effective way out of this nightmare was to get her sister to buy some clothes for her. 

Which meant that Cassidy had to swallow her pride and once again do exactly what Audrey wanted. “Thank you,” she muttered. 

“For what?” Audrey casually asked.

Of course. Their parents had always taught them to be clear with apologies and the like; a simple ‘I’m sorry’ didn’t sound particularly genuine, and neither did the forced thanks that Cassidy just gave. It wasn’t worth the fight. She knew what Audrey was fishing for, and she very much wanted to have something to cover with before someone noticed the two of them loitering in an area where guests weren’t really supposed to be in the first place. “Thank you for deleting my apps,” she begrudgingly said.

Audrey grinned. “There you go, Cassie. I would have preferred ‘for deleting my accounts,’ but I suppose yours was good enough.” She dropped Cassidy’s phone back into her purse, then said, “Well, okay. What now?”

Cassidy resisted blurting out an annoyed ‘seriously?’ that was on the tip of her tongue. Instead, she stuck with what was most important. “I need something to wear.” As in, what Audrey had already recently mentioned herself. 

“Oh, right!” Audrey replied, as if she had forgotten until Cassidy said it, “Hmm, okay. I think I have an idea.”

------------------------

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Part 36

Cassidy didn’t love the start of Audrey’s idea.

It involved leaving her alone in nothing but diapers. There was very little room for Cassidy to argue, however. What was the alternative, after all? Without clothes, it’s not like Cassidy could follow without immediately drawing attention to herself and her mortifying state of undress. And, as bad as it was that Audrey had seen her like this and was aware of the literal mess she was stuck in, it was objectively better than someone else finding her first. But just barely. 

Since Audrey was still holding onto Cassidy’s phone, the nearly naked girl was once again in a situation where she had no idea how much time had passed since Audrey left. All she could do was stand around with her arms clutched around her chest, praying that no one on the other side of the vendor tents would notice her back there. It was a miracle she had found an area with multiple closed-back shops, as plenty of them preferred the aesthetic and ventilation that came with more open styles. 

After what had been at least five minutes, but very well could have been twenty, Audrey returned. Cassidy jumped a bit at her appearance before realizing who it was. “Relax, Cassie,” Audrey giggled, “It’s just me. Besides, you don’t really have anything to hide. Well, your diapers, I guess.” 

Of course, Cassidy was covering her more important half, and didn’t appreciate yet another jab regarding her body. However, she still needed Audrey’s help. Plus her brat of a sister still had the means to strand her here if she wanted to. So Cassidy settled on saying nothing, as a middle ground between not arguing and not validating the casually rude observation with a reply. 

“Alright, you’re going to have to drop your arms. Well, not totally. Hold them out a little bit so I have some space to work.”

Once again, Cassidy had to begrudgingly go along with what her sister wanted. The topless girl was slightly more amenable to temporarily exposing herself after Audrey explained that she had something for Cassidy to wear. But it would be easier for someone else to put on, according to Audrey. 

The item in question was one of those wrap-around crop tops. It looked more like a pink scarf at first glance, until Audrey got to work. Cassidy had seen a number of girls wearing similar outfit pieces over the years, as it was a popular choice for showing some skin and staying cool in the summer heat at the same time. Only for Cassidy, it was more like a makeshift bra than anything else, and she would have picked pretty much any other color. 

It didn’t seem like Audrey was trying to screw her over, as the tight manner in which she tied the top didn’t feel like there was any risk of the thing slipping off and subsequently flashing anyone who was looking in Cassidy’s general direction at the time. But it didn’t solve the other problem. “What about the diapers?” she asked. Gesturing to the padded underwear that was still fully on display and blatantly contrasting her bare legs and midriff, she said, “I need a skirt or something.”

“You’re fine, little sis,” Audrey waved her off, “Besides, I couldn’t really trust you alone for very long. Now, come on,” she held out her hand, “It’s time to go.”

“NO.” Finally putting her foot down about both her embarrassing bottomless state, as well as the patronizing offer for yet another instance of hand holding, Cassidy said, “I’m not going out like this.”

Audrey just shrugged. “If you insist. I bet Margot would be very interested in where you’ve wandered off to. Do you want me to send her your way? I bet she’d have something for you to wear.”

Cassidy paled at that suggestion. Less about the daycare worker herself, and more about the mental projection of being dragged back to the adventure tent and being delivered to Quinn and company all over again. How far Cassidy had fallen; she was literally intimidated by the thought of a mean, thirteen year old girl. 

Were those really her two options? Privacy, at the cost of a trio of teenagers who knew who she really was, or public exposure in front of a bunch of strangers and her sister. And considering how obnoxious Audrey had been all day once her trick had set up Cassidy to be stuck in the ‘little sister’ role for the extent of their time at the faire, there was no guarantee that Audrey would go directly to Margot. There was still the looming threat of security noticing a diapered girl loitering in an area that guests really weren’t supposed to be hanging around in. 

No matter which path Cassidy took, the noticeable sag between her legs was a constant reminder of her ongoing, humiliating situation. With that in mind, she asked, “Go home, you mean?”

“Well, yeah,” Audrey said, “Last I checked, I have a helpless younger sister who needs a diaper change. Unless you want to stay and keep exploring? I’m sure we could find a show that’s appropriate for your age and maturity level.”

“No!” Cassidy exclaimed. This time, it was more out of desperation than the attempt she had made to be stern before. “We should go.”

“That’s what I’ve been saying this whole time,” Audrey scoffed. She held out her hand again, “Last chance, Cassie, or I’m leaving you here.”

Cassidy had learned her lesson. Without any hesitation, she took Audrey’s hand. It felt just as demeaning as ever to have Audrey begin pulling her along, but Cassidy had convinced herself that it was the best option. Do what her sister wanted, to avoid even more embarrassment. Not that it was possible to avoid all of it, considering that it was one of the most crowded times of day at the faire. Dozens of people were milling about where the two of them emerged from behind the tents, and there would be hundreds more to work through between where they were and the entry/exit gates. 

Audrey’s pace was even more difficult than usual to match. First it had been a height issue, followed by the awkwardness of trying to keep up in wet pull-ups. The diapers Margot had put Cassidy in were thicker to begin with, and that was before adding in the fact that they were now thoroughly used thanks to Quinn’s cruel games. Cassidy knew better than to complain, however. The sooner they were out, the better. If that meant some personal discomfort, she’d just have to suck it up and look ahead to the thought of wearing clean underwear again. Clean panties, for that matter. 

The good news was, more than half of the people around were in costume. While Cassidy certainly got some blush-inducing looks, she tried to tell herself that it was fine. People would hopefully assume it was some niche thing she was doing. Only she and Audrey knew the reality of her situation, as well as the ones in the daycare tent that Cassidy had no intentions of ever returning to. 

“Well, I hope this was all worth saving $50 or whatever,” Audrey giggled, as they neared the exit. At least there was only security on the way in, “I don’t know about you, but I had a great day!”

Like before, Cassidy didn’t say a word. 

“Oh, by the way,” Audrey added, “You’re in charge of finding the car.”

------------------------

• Like 2

Part 37

It took Cassidy what felt like forever to find Audrey’s car.

Since Audrey had been the one who drove, Cassidy had only been paying so much attention when they had parked. Although sharing the responsibility of keeping track of the spot was what most people would do, Cassidy had been a bit distracted earlier by the fairy costume she was wearing. Particularly the wings, both on the drive over where her careful posture was concerned, as well as the effort it took to get out of the car when they arrived. 

Now she was wishing for the leotard and wings back, as that would be a considerable upgrade to her current getup. The longer they circled the parking lot, the more uncomfortable her diapers felt. While there weren’t really any people around to see her bulky underwear that was blatantly on display, Cassidy was longing for a shower and some clean underwear. Every step in the sagging padding was a fresh reminder of the mess she had made, and all because a thirteen year old girl coerced her to. 

At some point, Cassidy asked if Audrey remembered where they had parked, or if she could use the lock button on the keys to give them a direction. Audrey just dismissively waved her off, insisting that this built character. Also, they would both still be at the faire right now if Cassidy had just behaved and stood up for herself. Instead, she let herself get bullied and bossed around by a small group of middle schoolers. “If you’re going to act like an immature twelve year old, you’re going to be treated like one.” With that, Audrey gave a firm slap to Cassidy’s padded rear and told her to keep moving. 

Cassidy eventually spotted Audrey’s car in a vaguely familiar area. However, her sister wasn’t quite done having fun at her expense. Instead of unlocking it right away, she smirked and held out her hand. “I need your top, Cassie. It’ll be easier if I put it with the rest of the stuff I bought.”

As badly as Cassidy wanted to be safely in the car and out of sight, as well as on the way home, she didn’t love that suggestion. Obviously. It was the only thing keeping her chest covered. Of course, there was no fighting Audrey at this point. It was impossible to combat her ‘logic’ when Cassidy was so busy worrying about everything else at the same time. After a bit of back and forth, Cassidy reluctantly unwrapped the top and immediately cupped her breasts when Audrey pulled the pink fabric away.

Once Audrey had put her collection from the various shops in the trunk, she opened one of the rear doors for Cassidy. “Diapered little girls sit in the back!” she proclaimed, “What are you waiting for, Cassie? Get in.”

Cassidy was far less inclined to argue this time around. There were a couple others in the makeshift field parking lot, either arriving late or leaving early, and she was nearly naked in broad daylight all over again. Without wasting any time, she climbed into the back seat. Unfortunately, her focus on getting out of sight and closer to her goal of getting home temporarily made her forget about the mortifying complications that came with wearing diapers. Cassidy gasped as she sat right in the mess. It was so gross, and a completely different kind of discomfort than walking around in the used padding.

“Comfortable?” Audrey giggled. Without missing a beat, she reached over and grabbed the seat belt. Her boobs were right in Cassidy’s face for a second, and more pronounced than usual in the corset. Thankfully for Cassidy, the awkwardness didn’t last too long. Audrey was quick to pull the seat belt over the topless girl’s torso and click it into place. “There you go,” she said, “Honestly, sis, I’ve been wanting to give you a girly makeover for years. If I knew you would make it this easy, I would have done it forever ago!” Of course, the initial concept had been more about leaning into Cassidy’s petite frame. Diapers had never been on her radar, but it was certainly an amusing turn now that it had happened. “Now, how about a smile?” In a flash, Audrey stepped back and snapped a picture.

Finally finding her voice after the series of awkward/uncomfortable moments, Cassidy exclaimed, “No!” But it was way too late. While her boobs were still very much covered by her hands, the diapers and the rest of her bare body were perfectly captured on camera. 

“Cute,” Audrey said. She glanced at the photo for a moment with an idle smile on her face, “It’s actually better without a smile. You look so shy and adorable. Now, just one last thing. I want you to apologize for being such a difficult little girl all day.”

That gave Cassidy pause. Because it was SO backwards. If anything, Audrey should be apologizing to Cassidy for putting her through all this. Expecting an apology was beyond insulting and, even though Cassidy wanted nothing more than for this humiliating day to be over, she protested the latest request. “No!” she objected, although her voice wasn’t quite as stern as she was aiming for. It was difficult to be the older sister under her current circumstances. “This was all your fault, Audrey. Not mine!”

Audrey just scoffed. “Really? So, remind me . . . why am I the reason you’re sitting in shitty diapers?”

“Because- because . . .” Cassidy hesitated. It was impossible to put it into words. Audrey had done plenty, and implied/admitted multiple times that her intention had been to embarrass her sister. The costume. The delay that led to Cassidy wetting herself. Putting her into daycare, which then snowballed into everything else. But trying to put all that into a cohesive string of thoughts while offsetting the blame for herself at the same time was a difficult task to achieve at the drop of a dime.

“I’ll make it easy for you,” Audrey said, when Cassidy failed to come up with a good answer right away, “Give me a proper apology, and I’ll keep this picture to myself. Fair?”

It was the perfect thing to put Cassidy back into cooperative mode. While Audrey had come up with a way to mitigate Quinn’s blackmail, that didn’t fully save her. Cassidy was still in diapers, and Audrey had the evidence to back it up. Keeping all this from the world outside the faire was still a huge priority. “Fine. I’m sorry,” she muttered.

“I said a proper apology, Cassie,” Audrey replied, “How about you start with the multiple accidents you’ve had in your diapers?”

Cassidy actually would have preferred the ridiculous apology she made to Quinn and company. Hiding her boobs was a less embarrassing transgression than having a daytime ‘accident’ at her age. Still, it felt like she didn’t have any other choice. “I’m sorry for the multiple accidents,” Cassidy reluctantly said. After Audrey corrected her, she clarified with, “I’m sorry for having multiple accidents in my diapers.”

Satisfied, Audrey gave a small nod. “And how you’ve been acting like an immature little girl all day long?”

“I’m sorry for acting like an immature little girl all day long,” Cassidy echoed. Trying her very best to stay in older sister mode, she figured it was easier to repeat the apology word for word to make it mean less. 

“Glad you’re finally owning up to it,” Audrey replied, “Now, can you manage the whole thing? Or is your memory as weak as your bladder?”

Cassidy blushed, but she reluctantly said what Audrey was asking of her.

------------------------

• Like 3

Part 38

“I’m sorry for having multiple accidents in my diapers, and for acting, umm, like an immature little girl all day long.”

Cassidy didn’t quite make it through the embarrassing apology without faltering a little bit. Mostly because it was quite the mouthful, and it took her a moment to think of the second half after getting past the first. 

Of course, Audrey had a way to make things worse. She pulled out her phone and trained it on the diapered girl buckled into the back seat. “Good. Now say it for the camera, and we’ll be done.”

“But-”

“Cassie. Do you want to leave, or do you want to sit in the hot car for another hour?”

The car was pretty warm after sitting in the sun all day. Cassidy had been thoroughly distracted by the dirty diapers followed by Audrey’s cleavage and subsequent demand for an apology. Now that her sister pointed out the heat, however, Cassidy felt it more than before. The open door provided some ventilation, but the AC would be much better. 

Still, she had to try one more time. As close as they were to getting on the road, a video like that would be so incriminating than the picture Audrey had just taken. “Audrey, can’t we just go? I don’t want-”

“Cassidy.” It was the first time Audrey had used her full name in hours, and it was surprisingly effective at getting her attention. “Be a big girl for once, okay? Just say it. Now, please.”

Audrey was her younger sister. Although clearly age wasn’t the only factor, considering who else had bossed Cassidy around today. This situation was very much the same, where getting talked down to made her feel pressured to do as she was told in order to avoid looking worse. Even if she had just been thinking about how it was a terrible idea to offer up this kind of ammo to her sister. Blushing darker than before, Cassidy muttered the full apology.

That wasn’t good enough for Audrey. “Speak clearly, Cassie,” she said, “Now, did you have something to say?”

Clutching her chest more tightly than before, both because she was feeling particularly exposed and vulnerable when on camera, as well as to make sure that her boobs were completely concealed, Cassidy said more audibly, ““I’m sorry for having multiple accidents in my diapers, and for acting like an immature little girl all day long.”

Audrey let the silence linger for a few seconds, to be sure that she caught the end of the apology on video. The added bonus was the way Cassidy averted her gaze afterwards, making her look a lot more shy and awkward than she normally was. With another little smirk, Audrey stopped the recording. “Good job, Cassie. Now, sit back there and think about what you could have done differently today.” With that, she gently closed the back door and got into the driver’s seat. 

The drive back felt a lot longer than the initial trip to the faire. It was just under thirty minutes, but each of those minutes felt like an eternity when naked save for dirty diapers. The mess itself was bad enough, and that was before dealing with the fact that Audrey’s little sedan was shorter than a lot of other vehicles. While most of those drivers and passengers would be focused on the road, that didn’t stop Cassidy from constantly worrying about her exposure. Her arms never left her breasts, and she just had to accept that anyone might see her underwear situation due to how she couldn’t cover everything. Better to aim for modesty, even if diapers were mortifying in their own way. 

She was briefly tempted to ask Audrey to stop somewhere. While their parents wouldn’t be home yet, that didn’t protect Cassidy from people she and her family knew from potentially seeing her as they got closer to the house. Every stop sign and red light would be a risk. The problem was, Cassidy was nearly naked. That meant Audrey would be going in alone, and she still had Cassidy’s wallet. Getting her sister to pay her back for all the renaissance faire purchases was already going to be like pulling teeth, and another shopping spree would just compile to that task on the horizon. Plus Cassidy was still quite motivated to simply get home and shower. That was the quickest way to get things back to normal; she’d have to deal with the potential blackmail and minor financial crisis later. 

Cassidy was so caught up in her own thoughts and overall discomfort that she wasn’t paying much attention to the drive. It wasn’t until they were getting off the highway at a less familiar exit that she glanced around in curiosity. She didn’t say anything for another few minutes, as it easily could have been a detour that Audrey was taking to avoid traffic that Cassidy hadn’t seen. They also hadn’t said a word to each other all drive, as Audrey had been content listening to her music as she chauffeused Cassidy home.

When they turned into a neighborhood that definitely wasn’t a shortcut back to theirs, however, Cassidy finally piped up. “Umm, Audrey? Where are you going?”

“We just have a quick stop to make,” Audrey said, “Relax, sis.”

“Yeah, but-”

“We’ve talked about this. You need to stop freaking out over nothing, remember? It’s not an attractive trait to have!”

Cassidy fell quiet again. It’s not like she could do anything to prevent Audrey from taking the unexpected detour. Her sister was the one driving, and Cassidy was the one in the back seat and merely along for the ride. 

A couple minutes later, they were pulling into the driveway of someone else’s house. That was enough to make Cassidy pipe up for a second time. “Audrey!”

“Cassie!” Audrey replied, in a mockingly shrill tone. She turned off the ignition and got out of the car without any hesitation. Then, to Cassidy’s surprise, Audrey came over and opened the back door. “You’re coming, too. Let’s go.”

Cassidy’s eyes were already a little wide from how the car door was no longer hiding her from a portion of the neighborhood they were in. But actually getting out as she was? Absolutely not. Immediately shaking her head, Cassidy said, “No. I’m not wearing anything!”

“And you don’t have anything to hide,” Audrey rolled her eyes, “Believe it or not, sis, I’m trying to help you. Our dad came home early for something. So do you still want to go there, or would you rather stop by my friend’s place first?”

Was ‘neither’ an option? As helpful as Audrey was claiming that she was trying to be, Cassidy couldn’t help but notice that she hadn’t mentioned the latest complication until she absolutely had to. If Cassidy had known earlier, maybe she would have actually pushed for a stop along the way. Ignoring the jab about her smaller chest, Cassidy asked, “What friend?”

“Elena,” Audrey said, without missing a beat, “And she used to babysit, by the way. Your diapers won’t be a big deal.” 

Cassidy somewhat recognized the name, but she hadn’t spent much time with Audrey’s friends when they had both been in high school. Also, changing diapers as a babysitter wasn’t quite the same as seeing a girl Cassidy’s age in them. 

As badly as she wanted to change, the thought of getting out of the car and letting someone else see her like this was paralyzing. Wasn’t there another option? 

------------------------

• Like 4

I loved the ending to this one on your site. Will there be a sequel series like the long trip/the long weekend or is fully complete?

For the time being, I'm considering the story complete. Only because it already ended up a lot longer than originally outlined, and I don't want too many 'forever stories' out there, even if I could easily keep writing for so many of them.

---------------------

Part 39

It didn’t take much for Audrey to talk Cassidy out of the car.

The alternative was Audrey getting back behind the wheel and driving them straight home. Now that she had informed Cassidy that one of their parents was around, the diapered girl was quick to reject that idea when it looked like her sister was ready to close the car door and follow through on her suggestion. 

Cassidy wasn’t sure which was worse–wearing diapers, or being nearly naked outside the padded underwear. It was one thing walking around like that earlier, as she had the saving grace that they most likely weren’t going to run into anyone that they knew. This was different. Not only because of Elena, who was a whole problem by herself, but also the fact that this neighborhood was dangerously close to their own. What if someone that knew Cassidy drove by and recognized her? 

That’s what got her moving more than anything else. As much as she hated the idea of one of Audrey’s friends seeing her like this, this detour was officially happening now that Cassidy was standing in the driveway rather than in the safety of the back seat. Getting inside was suddenly a priority, rather than something she was resisting. 

Although Cassidy had taken the first few steps towards the stone path by herself, Audrey was quick to take her hand anyway. As if Cassidy was going to get lost or wander off despite how straightforward this was compared to the hustle and bustle of the Renaissance Faire. Or maybe Audrey was just making sure her sister wasn’t going to get cold feet and retreat to the car at the last second. Either way, she walked the girl all the way to the front door and wasted no time in ringing the bell. 

Each second that went by felt like an eternity. Cassidy kept waiting to wake up, or for Audrey to change her mind and take her back to the car. Maybe Elena wouldn’t be home. A stupid thought, as Audrey had likely texted ahead, although Cassidy was in a place where just about any hopeful thought was worth reaching for. 

Of course, none of that happened. Not that Cassidy had really expected it to. “Coming!” an adolescent voice called to them from somewhere inside. A few seconds later, a vaguely familiar short-haired girl around Audrey’s age swung the door open. “Hey, Audrey!” she smiled, giving her a quick once over, “Nice costume.” Her friend was wearing shorts and a tank top, which was a much more standard summer outfit. Coming back to the real world was always a little bit jarring, which is why Audrey and Cassidy usually drove right back to the house without making any stops along the way. “And hey, Cassie,” she turned towards the smaller sister, glancing at the diapers and her otherwise naked body, “Nice . . . bangs?” she said.

Still covering her boobs with both hands, Cassidy blushed at how obviously it was that Elena was struggling to find a compliment when Cassidy looked how she did. Cassidy still hadn’t forgiven Audrey for the haircut she had given her with no warning. It was the least of Cassidy’s worries at the moment, although she was thinking about it all over again now that Elena had drawn attention to the immature style. 

“She’s been leaning into the whole ‘cute’ thing recently,” Audrey said, “I think she’s finally accepted that she’s done growing. So from now on, Cassie isn’t going to wear bras or panties. Only diapers, at least until she stops having accidents.” 

“And you said I should babysit her as if she’s twelve?” Elena asked.

“Mm hmm.” Audrey let go of Cassidy’s hand and stepped behind her. Placing her hands on the diapered girl’s shoulders, she said, “She’s been acting like an immature little girl all day. Freaking out over nothing, whining about everything. We were literally in line for the bathroom, and she ended up wetting herself instead of holding it for a few more minutes. So, yeah. If she’s going to behave like a tween, she’s going to be treated like one.”

“Works for me. And what about her diapers? I have pretty much every size for my babysitting gigs, unless you have something specific for her instead.”

“Nothing specific, although go for something thicker if you can. She totally soaked the diapers she was wearing earlier. Not sure how, honestly. She’s so tiny!”

Because Cassidy had been holding it for forever at that point. Trying to get a word in edgewise as they discussed her right in front of her face, she started to say, “It’s not like-”

“Hush, Cassie. The big girls are talking,” Audrey said, “Anyway, do you have any questions for me? Hopefully she won’t be too difficult. She was just changed into fresh diapers before the drive, and she hasn’t had anything to drink recently.”

“I think I’m all set,” Elena replied, “I’ll take her to the bathroom every half hour anyway, just in case.”

Wait, was Audrey dropping Cassidy off?! The dots were only just starting to connect. Cassidy had been under the impression this was going to be an unwanted stop on the way home, because that’s all that Audrey had said in the car. But if Audrey and Elena were talking like that . . .

“Sounds good. Thanks for doing this at the last minute, by the way!” Audrey nudged Cassidy forward by her shoulders, “And I’m totally not expecting a discount or anything. Full price is fine! Whatever you’re charging these days.”

“Perfect,” Elena said, “Well, Cassie? Come on in.”

Cassidy took a few steps forward. Partially because she was being pushed in that direction by her sister, and also since she hadn’t been loving the fact that they were lingering on the front porch instead of heading inside and out of sight. However, once she made it past the threshold, she turned around and looked at Audrey in total confusion. “Wait, what are you-”

“I have errands to run, little Cassie! And we talked about this, remember? Do you want our parents to see you like this? Or would you rather stay with your babysitter for a little while?”

But- but this was the same no-win decision as before. Only worse. Instead of simply letting Elena see her like this, Cassidy was going to stay with her? Why? And for how long? She had so many questions, and wasn’t sure how to ask Audrey any of them. Looking back and forth between the two girls, Cassidy knew that the latter option was objectively better. And yet, at the same time, she was still processing this latest twist in the humiliating day that refused to end. “You can’t- you can’t just leave me here!” Cassidy eventually blurted out. The actual delivery of the protest sounded a lot more childish than she expected. 

“Answer the question, sis,” Audrey said, “Parents, or babysitter. If you really want to go home, we can.”

That wasn’t a realistic option, and they both knew it. And since Audrey was driving, there wasn’t a lot of wiggle room in terms of alternative destinations. It was also starting to dawn on Cassidy that there wasn’t a single other acceptable place she could think of; not while she was topless. Loathe as she was to admit it, killing time at someone else’s house wasn’t the worst idea. 

The problem was, Audrey was just pawning her off again. 

Also, Elena had been told that Cassidy’s diapers were clean. 

------------------------

• Like 5
47 minutes ago, Lady Lucia said:

Also, Elena had been told that Cassidy’s diapers were clean

I'm sure it won't take Elena long to find out otherwise. 🤭

• Haha 1