LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The result of Tiphany's regression (special chapter)

This chapter probably doesn’t make a lot of sense without the context of the main story here:

Living in harmony, becoming stronger together

This is a special chapter showcasing Catherine’s visit after a week, to look at what became of Tiphany. This chapter isn’t fitting the main story and therefore has been put here as a One-shot. It starts after Catherine entered Martha’s home.

“Where is Tiphany? The week is over and she is free to leave, if she chooses to do so.”, announces Catherine and her big sister answers, “She is in the living room, follow me.” They proceed together to the living room, where they meet Tiphany crawling on the ground, with a regular pacifier in her mouth which she uses voluntarily. She is naked, except a thick diaper around her waist. Martha walks over to her, grabbing a vibrator on the way, explaining: “I trained Tiphany quite well. You will see in a moment.”, turning on the device and holding its vibrating end to Tiphany’s crotch area for around 10 seconds, before removing it again.

As Tiphany feels a tingling sensation from her pussy, her conditioning kicks in and a little trickle escapes her. She begins to feel a telltale warmth start to flow over her body, radiating outward from her crotch, as her pee-pee floods out of her and into the thirsty, waiting diaper. A moan escapes her lips from the pleasurable feeling, but she is far from finished. Her hand wanders between her legs, pushing the warm soggy diaper against her clit. As she starts to masturbate, her infantile garment is getting even more wet and sticky.

Martha complements her little baby girl, “Such a good girl, doing it all by herself. Mommy is sooo proud of you. Now show my sister here what a baby you are and make a nice present for mommy.”

Tiphany basks in the praise from her mommy, with a big dumb grin, drool running out of the corner of her mouth. Then with a look of concentration she starts to push out a toot, barely muffled by her thick diapers. There was no shame at all on Tiphany’s face, only a lustful gaze, as she continues pushing with some satisfied grunts, her hand rubbing her privates furiously through the front of the diaper. “That’s my baby girl, push it all out into your diaper, where it belongs.”, encourages Martha. Pfffrt! Brraaapp! Hot stinky mush exits Tiphany’s tushy and flows into her waiting diaper. As Martha only fed her liquids lately, her poopy is quite smooth. As she fills her diaper with the stinky paste, she convulses from pleasure, eliciting deep moans from behind her pacifier. The slimy feeling spreading in her infantile garment, as she is watched by two adults is amazing, she loves it. She feels so Little, as if she is pooping out the last remains of her former adulthood. Catherine watches amazed how the diaper keeps inflating, as it makes room for an Amazon sized mess. Its so much bigger than she thought, as she watches the back of the diaper change color to a light brown.

The experience of pooping out such a hot mushy load, combined with the smell finally takes Tiphany over the edge, as she reaches the height of her orgasm, spewing lewd juices out of her pussy. At last, she finishes pooping with a sigh, happy to have relieved herself completely. Spent and exhausted, she collapses, her adulthood voided like her bowls.

Martha watches satisfied how Tiphany completes her descent into diapers with a series of mushy squishes and squelches. Gleefully listening to every grunt, fart, squish, and moan. The former Amazon having been reduced to the level of masturbating in messy pampers like a depraved little baby girl. Martha kneels down next to the baby girl, putting her hand slowly on the brownly discolored section. She can feel the warmth through the diaper, the poopy smell intensifying as she gets closer. With her mouth next to Tiphany’s ear, she whispers, “Good girl, you made such a big poopy in your diaper …”, she presses on the diaper, smushing the stinky mush inside, eliciting another soft moan from her baby, “… and look at you, enjoying the feeling of your warm, squishy diapers. Just as I have told you at the start of your training.”

Catherine is completely speechless by Tiphany`s performance. It was more than clear where she belongs now and that is in her thick diapers. Martha gives Catherine time to process the whole thing, so she uncovers her bra. Tiphany is well trained and crawls over to her mommies lap immediately, Martha taking the pacifier out of her mouth. She latches on to the breast like a good girl and Martha starts to breastfeed her needy baby girl, who swallows the sweet milk in big gulps, not caring the slightest that she is still sitting in a thoroughly used diaper. Stunned Catherine asks only one word, “How?”

Martha explains: “As you may know my job gives me access to highly experimental technology. What you see right here is the result of some new highly advanced nanites. We needed a test subject for a while now and you delivered Tiphany just at the right time. As you can see, it was a huge success. Of course, my training also played a huge role. As you can see, Tiphany is very happy in her thick diapers, she will testify so herself.”, she slowly separates Tiphany from her breast, eliciting a whimper from her in return. Goading her baby girl, she instructs, “Come on Tiphany, tell my sister here how much you love your diapers, so she can leave you here in my care.”

With a lisp Tiphany responds, “Baby wuvs her mushy diapees!”, bouncing her dirty tushy on Martha’s knee to emphasize, releasing another moan. She lifts her bum again with a lustful gaze. Martha knows where this leads too and snaps her fingers in front of Tiphany`s face, getting her to focus again as she instructs, “You can hump your dirty diaper after talking to Catherine or mommy needs to discipline you again.” With a frightened face she stops her action, continuing where she left off, “Tiphy likes mommy Matha and wants to stay here.”, then with a whine she asks Martha, “Can baby Tiphy now make stickies in her diapee?” With a warm smile Martha points over to a rocking horse in the corner, “Crawl to your horsy and mommy will help you to get in place. Then you can make as many stickies as you want.”

While Tiphany crawls eagerly over to her favorite toy, Catherine concludes, “Looks like baby Tiphy should stay here, she wished so herself. I will go then, have a nice time with your new baby doll, sister.”

“I will!”, assures Martha, before stepping over to the rocking horse, turning on a switch on the side. The last thing Catherine hears, before she leaves is the vibrating noise of a certain pleasuring tool, build into baby Tiphy’s horsy.

• Like 4

What happened before

Recap from main story

Tiphany’s POV

Martha measures me with an evil grin, before getting even closer, putting her mouth next to my ear, whispering so only I can hear, “You probably just think that one week is not so bad, that afterwards you can just go on as before. You think that Amazons cannot be regressed. But you are wrong about that. In this one week we will explore your true self, the small Little baby girl hiding deep inside you. We will bring it out together to play and put your arrogant adult self far away. There is already a thick diaper waiting for you in my bag right here. When I am finished with your training you will love your warm mushy diapers.”

With the last words, I feel a prick, like from a needle. I take a few steps back and want to protest, but Martha is already there with an inflatable pacifier that she expertly puts into my mouth, inflating it before I can say a word.

Catherine’s POV

... are the panties, which Martha takes off almost with reverence before replacing them with the thick diaper.

She closes the diaper around Tiphany’s crotch, sealing her inside the infantile garment. I comment, “Don’t be sad Tiphany, you brought this all on yourself. Just endure it for a week and you can go. I will even visit you, when the time is up and help you to leave, if you want it. Maybe you discover that you like diapers more than panties, you can tell me then.”

End of Recap

Tiphany’s POV

“No, no, no, please don’t leave me Catherine. I’m so sorry, I will be a good girl from know on, I promise, just please come back.”, I try to say, but only mumbling sounds escape the pacifier. With dread I see the glee in Martha’s eyes, as we are finally alone. I heard some rumors about Amazons being regressed before, but I didn’t give it a second thought, thinking that it couldn’t be done. Right now I’m not so sure anymore, I can practically feel the confidence rolling of Martha, as her earlier words replay in my head, “When I am finished with your training you will love your warm mushy diapers.”

With a hissing sound my bladder empties out of fear, warming my crotch as the diaper absorbs the accident. Martha praises surprisingly, “Good girl, let it all out into your fluffy garment. Right where it belongs. You are my small baby girl know and that means you don’t have to fear me. Just like my sister I’m all about positive reinforcement. Normally I would just turn you back into a Little, stopping at this point, but you where a very bad girl and therefore earned something special.”, She rummages through her bag and recovers a grey metal syringe, explaining further, “You see, in here are special nanobots. An experimental prototype that was banned by the government, but with my connections I managed to get one into my hands.”

With a swift motion she injects the nanobots into my arm, “These little bad boys are very special, as they are made for Amazons and are superior to any other Nanobots, so there is no way to get rid of them. They were designed over a long period of time do to one specific thing. Every time you have an orgasm in one of your diapers, they will permanently link the pleasure to the feeling of your warm pee-pee and stinky poopy pressed against your skin. You will also notice that your libido will increase with every sticky you make. Over time you will be horny the entire time, unable to come from anything else than your dirty diapers. Isn’t that wonderful?”

Mmmmhhh, mmmmhhh, I protest.

“I think my baby girl needs some milkies to calm down.”, states Martha, before undoing the pacifier and replacing it just as fast with a bottle of milk. Laying the pacifier to the side she holds my nose shut with her now free hand, forcing me to drink the sweet milk. After a couple gulps, Martha removes her hand, but I keep drinking. I don’t know what she put in there, but it tastes amazing, I can’t stop myself, until the whole bottle is finished. Martha continues, “This is a very special milk Tiphy, as you experienced it is quite irresistible. It also helps your brain to deconstruct all of your former adult knowledge. Just give it some time and you will poop out all your useless adult thoughts. You don’t need them anymore in your future as a depraved little baby girl, happily humping her mushy diapers!”

After her last words she takes another bottle of milk with a sadistic grin. She puts it in my mouth and squeezes a bit, getting some drops of the amazing nectar into my mouth. I can’t resist to suckle one time, getting even more of it, but then I stop in horror. Martha states when she sees me stopping, “I will not force you to drink this bottle. You will do so yourself.” I’m quite confused why I should do that, does she really think I cant control myself and give into the urges of Gulp, Suckle. Dammit, why did I do this? Tears appear in my eyes as the cravings are just getting stronger. Martha encourages, “Keep going baby girl, drink your sweet milk and become my dumb little baby girl. It even helps you use your diapers! Isn’t that amazing?” Suckle, Suckle, I keep drinking more of the milk, just as she predicted. I know it’s a loosing battle and a couple seconds later the rest of my resistance crumbles away, being replaced by the sweet aroma in my mouth and the warmth filling my tummy. After the second the third bottle comes, I’m already full, but I cant stop nursing, until I finished everything given to me. At last, my pacifier is put back into place.

I can feel a steadily increasing pressure in my gut and my tummy announces itself with a gurgle. A big poopy is building up fast and my diaper is there to catch it all. Martha announces, “Sounds like your first stinky present is on its way. Your first of many to come. Don’t worry, it will feel amazing, I will make sure of it!”, letting me get a glimpse of a huge vibrator in her bag …

• Like 2

Baby Tiphy’s first messy diaper

Tiphany fights really hard not to mess herself, as she sits in the back of Martha’s car. Another noisy toot escapes her clenched buttocks, bringing with it a putrid smell. She knows that she is fighting a loosing battle, but she wants to save the little rest of her dignity, she still has. She only needs to hold it in, until they arrive at Martha’s residence and then she doesn’t have to walk in public with a obviously very messy diaper. Martha even dresses her again in her adult clothes to hide her current condition, sparing Tiphany the public humiliation for now. There is only one condition to it, which whispered Martha to her beforehand, “You keep this diaper clean until we are at my residence and you can keep your adult disguise. But if you fail and helplessly fill your diaper, I will take away this little disguise and will change your poopy diaper publicly for all too see. Always remember: Good baby girls which follow my commands are rewarded, while bad baby girls are disciplined instead. Now tell me, what you want to be!” At that time Martha removed Tiphy’s pacifier for a moment and she answered angrily: “What is wrong with you? I’m not a baby!” Martha didn’t like her answer and put the pacifier back in place with a frown, lecturing “You will only answer in baby speech. You will not question your current infantile status. You will not speak back to me in such a tone! You earned yourself a nice disciplining session when we are back at home.”

In the end Tiphy made it just in time, the cramps nearly unbearable. Martha closes the door behind them, with the vibrator already in hand, she whispers her charge into her ear “You may go now Baby Tiphy.” With a relived look in her eyes and a satisfied grunt the backside of Tiphy’s diaper tents outwards, as a big poopy load gets pushed into the embrace of her infantile garment. Pffffrrrpp! Brrrrappp! Squelch!

While Tiphy fills her diaper extensively, Martha starts to pleasure her baby girl with the vibrator through the front of her diaper. Tiphy spurts another gush of warm pee in the already squishy front of her diapee, as the magical wand contacts her. She moans in pleasure as she pushes log after log into her diaper. Ballooning it out, as the formula she drank earlier seems to clear her whole gut. Tiphy is amazed how easily her poopy comes out of her tushy, she doesn’t has to push at all. The only problem being the limited space of her diaper, so as it nears its capacity she must start to put in some effort to get the rest out of her. After the firm poop at the start, it gets a lot mushier ant therefore easier to push out. As she fills her diaper with the stinky mush, her arousal is steadily building up, until with one last push she comes in her diaper, making a sticky at the front of her diaper. Afterwards only completely liquid poo exits her convulsing sphincter, unable to close completely due to the mediation and amount of pooping she just done. As the exhaustion catches up with her, Tiphy passes out on the floor, laying in her own filth.

Martha watches her baby girl in delight, her own arousal building up as she sees how Tiphany completely demolishes her diaper. The infantile garment overflows at some point, letting hot poop slide down Tiphany’s legs before dropping to the floor, creating a stinking pile beneath her. Martha knows that the first messing induced by the special formula she gave Tiphy is quite the spectacle and therefore choose the biggest, toughest diaper that probably exists, but even its might wasn’t enough. At least it still holds together, even after Tiphy is done. After Martha finished pleasuring her baby girl, she can’t resist any longer and pulls off her pants, revealing her own much slimmer diaper beneath it. Putting the vibrator to the front of her already damp diaper and starting to pleasure herself. Right before she comes, she opens the flood gates and a steady stream of pee-pee enters her diaper with a hissing sound. After experiencing her own orgasm, she lays there for a second with a longing look over to Tiphany. Sometimes she wants to be dominated and forced to use her diapers, like baby Tiphy just did. But these thoughts disappear as fast as they came. Martha likes to be the one in control even more and would never steep so low as to poop herself. At least she thinks she does.

After cleaning herself and dumping the naughty evidence, Martha starts to change Tiphany’s diaper. It’s a lot of work, but she manages to finish in the end, but instead of putting Tiphany in a completely new diaper, she pulls a little bit of the still warm poopy over to the new diaper. Tiphy woke up during the change and notices that she isn’t getting a completely poop free diaper right away, but it is still much better then before. Martha also uses some baby powder on her, before sliding the diaper in place and slowly dropping her tushy into the familiar slimy feeling. After closing the diaper, Martha announces with a predatory smirk, “Now it’s time for your discipling session.” Tiphany watches with dread, as she is brought over to a strange device and strapped in. She lies in this on her back, with her legs bent towards her chest. Straps prevent her from moving out of this position and a large plastic pants with two openings is pulled over her diaper. The first opening lets air into the pants, but not out again, and the second opening is connected to a tube that ends in a breathing mask. Build into the mask is a feeding tube, which connects to a reservoir above her. Tiphany sees what's coming and tries to avert her fate, but it's too late for that. Martha exchanges the pacifier for the breathing mask and after a couple breaths the strong odor of her poopy is brought directly to her nose. Without pausing Martha turns on the feeding device and a white sludge travels through the feeding tube and right into Tiphany’s mouth. It’s a tasteless gruel, but the smell makes her want to gag. After setting it up, Martha looks at the VR Headset nearby, as well as the other additional punishment devices, but decides against using them this time. Now done with her preparations Martha explains, “This is the punishment for your naughty behavior I promised you. You will stay in this device until you finished to eat all of the nourishment paste hanging above you. It’s enough for a couple meals, but if you work hard you may be finished in a couple hours. The entire time you will feels your messy diaper against your skin, slowly getting a rash over time. You will smell your own feces, while filling your tummy to the brim.”

She let this settle in baby Tiphy’s mind, before stopping the flow of the white paste and waiting a moment for Tiphy to finish the contents of the feeding tube, stating “I will give you one final chance to apologize to me like a good baby girl. I want you to willingly accept the punishment and tell me why you deserve it. If you do all this, I may be inclined to change your diaper after finishing half of the punishment. If you perform especially well, I may even clean your bum during the diaper change and apply some baby powder to reduce the rash you will get.” Then Martha removes the mask and gives Tiphany her chance.

Dear reader, how should Tiphany decide?

Option 1: Apologizing in baby speech, degrading herself in the process and telling Martha exactly what she wants to hear.

Option 2: Escalating further, offending Martha instead. Therefore, earning two additions to her punishment (VR Headset program and special surprise).

I'm also curious what you think of Martha. Is she too harsh? Should fate turn against her after Catherine’s visit in a week?

• Like 4

I think she should apologize. If Martha enjoys her diapers that much then yes, fate should turn on her. She can’t wear, use and get off in diapers in the diaper dimension without someone finding out lol

I started working on the part where Martha gets caught, since there are already two advocates for it and I like it myself. But since there are still divided opinions on how Tiphany should answer and I want to post her part first, I'll wait here a bit before I start working on that part.

2 hours ago, babykamper said:

I vote option 2. I like seeing amazons wearing diapers. I don’t like mental regression. But this having to respond in humiliating babyish ways to get a better outcome is awesome 

I don't understand, isn't what you saying option 1?

Uhh, I kinda wrote Option 2 now, so here it is, but take it as something unofficial. I will write the official option 1 right now. You're lucky CMSilver :D

By the way, the vote was kinda close, so I wrote it a bit different.

When Tiphany can speak again, her rational mind says she should give in, but unfortunately her cheeky mouth is faster, "What the hell? That was awful! How about you eat the porridge yourself!" After the final word leaves her mouth, she knows immediately that she screwed up and is very remorseful, but before she can take back her words the mask is back in place, making her unable to speak any further. With a frown on her face, Martha declares “You want additional punishment then. Know that you could have prevented this if you had apologized instead.” She picks up the VR gear, turns it on and loads the program she prepared beforehand. Finally placing it over Tiphany’s head, who started to cry out of dread. “It’s to late to cry now baby girl, enjoy your time and know that mommy still loves you. I will get you, when you’re done and help to get you cleaned up.”, responds Martha, before reopening the valve of the feeding tube. Tiphy has now the pleasure of watching regression videos for Littles the whole time. They are unable to hypnotize Amazons, but they will have an effect if watched for several hours in a messy diaper, smelling her poopy while filling her tummy. Martha takes a look at another device to intensify the experience, a little toy that can be inserted into the vagina to endlessly tease the subject, without letting them have an orgasm. It would keep Tiphy constantly on edge, but unable to finish. In the end Tiphy said nothing to bad, so she doesn’t deserve this extra, but she was very close indeed. After setting up the monitoring system, she leaves Tiphy alone in the device.

Around one and a half hours later she gets a notification on her phone, that Tiphy has eaten half of the paste, so Martha decides to take a look at the current situation. When she enters the room, Tiphy is still in the same humiliating position, but the diaper under the plastic pants seems a bit fuller at the front. She takes the VR equipment of for a moment to check how her baby is feeling. Seeing a dazed look in Tiphys eyes as if she is far away. Martha waves her hand a few times in front her eyes, but there is no response at all. Satisfied with the result she puts the VR Headset back in place. It was obvious that the disciplining session will have an impact, but her condition should be temporary. Amazon minds are quite resilient and she should recover quickly, when released. But she knows that something always sticks and Martha is sure that baby Tiphy will remember this session for a long time to come.

I may have wrote a bit more, but I stopped, when I saw babykampers comment ...

• Like 1

Result of reader votes

Option 1 was voted, so here it is:

Finally, Tiphany could speak again. She knows this is her chance and licks her lips, thinking what to say and how to say it, before responding. Martha watches her with approval, knowing that Tiphy really makes an effort. Then Tiphany replies with a purposeful lisp, “Baby Tiphy is really sowry! I didn’t mean to hurt mommy’s feelings with my bad potty mouth. I was a bad baby and deserve to be discwiplined. I want to be a gwood girl from now on. Please be gentle to my poopy tushy.”

“Awww, such a sweet little baby girl. Come on, say it again, who wants to be mommy’s good little baby girl from now on?”, asks Martha, seeing her little charge blush even more from humiliation. This sight makes her crotch so tingly; she knows that she needs to diaper herself again soon. Tiphy swallows her pride and doubles down in the same innocent voice, “I want to be mommy’s good girl and good girls make their diaper warm and squishy!”, starting to purposefully wet her diaper with the distinct hissing sound. Only a small stream leaves her, but it is enough to be noticed by Martha, who looks down on her overjoyed, as a flush starts to build on her face too. This is too much for Martha, she needs to diaper herself right now! She quickly excuses herself and leaves Tiphy behind. After finding one of her diapers, she reverently opens it up, before undoing her panties, more than a bit damp from her arousal. As she sits on the infantile garment, a tingling sensation goes through her whole body and she quickly closes it around her crotch, putting her thumb into her mouth, while rubbing her clitty through the diaper with her other hand. She releases a smelly toot from her bum, feeling like a little baby girl herself and then she comes in her diaper, wetting it with the result of her arousal. She would love to pee in her diaper too, but she just wet her previous diaper a couple minutes earlier. Martha knows that she is a really naughty girl, but Tiphy is just pushing all the right buttons. Its as if she has control over Martha and not the other way around. She instantly banishes this heretical thought and decides to keep wearing her diaper for now, it is still nearly unused and she doesn’t want to waste it. After putting her pants over the diaper, she makes her way back to Tiphany, still waiting in the contraption. She tells her baby girl, “You made mommy really happy, so I will do everything I promised. In addition I will reduce the amount of paste you have to eat by half. How does this sound?” Tiphany replies with a huge grin, having heard Martha’s moans, but keeping it to herself, “Yesh, that sounds very generous. Thanks mommy, I love you!” Tiphy starts slowly to get a feel how to influence Martha. Let’s see if she can train her captor a bit in the same way, making Martha more addicted to diapers herself.

A week later in a secret operations center:

An authoritative voice asks into the room "What is the status of Martha Willow?" A staff member calls up the records on her and reports "The experiment is a complete success. Subject Tiphany has just taken the final step and enthusiastically opted for her diapers. Everything was accurately recorded, Martha's training proved to be very effective."

Satisfied, the first person replies, "Very good, is there anything else to report?"

Somewhat hesitantly comes the answer "Yes, a few minor irregularities were discovered in the experiment. Ms. Willow has requested thinner diapers for Tiphany in addition to the thick ones, the use of which is not in the report."

"Send Agent Vanessa to check in on Martha with the goal of getting to the bottom of this," comes the order.

At Martha’s home:

Tiphany has completed her descent into diapers, enjoying riding her horsy in her mushy diaper. Making one sticky after the next, as she squishes the stinky load into every crevice of her infantile garment. This sight makes Martha sooo horny and she uncovers her own diaper, which she already peed in. As Martha makes her own squishies in her diaper, rubbing the front of her slimmer diaper, she knows that she craves more. Over the week working on Tiphy, she started to wear diapers more and more, using the toilet only for her poopies in the end. At the start of the week, the thought of soiling her infantile garment was disgusting to her, but after seeing Tiphy having so much fun all the time, her mind slowly changed. Now she is right before the last step, she feels her arousal building up, as the pressure in her bowls increases.

She wants to stop herself, to go to the toilet and finish her business there, but the sight of Tiphy using her horsy keeps her rooted in place. Slowly Martha gets on all fours in front of Tiphany, putting her diapered butt full on display. Tiphy seems surprised and asks between her moans “Why … Hm, Hm, Aahhh … is mommy in a diapee?” The humiliation makes Martha even more wet, as she responds, “Mommy wants to be a Little girl like Baby Tiphy!” and starts to push with a grunt. A loud toot leaves Martha’s tushy, before her own stinky load enters her waiting diaper, eliciting a giggle from Tiphany, as she watches her former mommy becoming a baby girl just like herself.

Starting with Vanessa's POV and going into observing stance

With a click, the latch on the door opens and I enter Martha's home. Her sister Catherine has just left, so I can work undisturbed. From the room in front of me I can already hear Tiphany moaning, accompanied by a vibrating noise, only interrupted by squelching and squishing sounds. I activate my bodycam and start a live stream to headquarters.

When I enter the room with quiet steps, I can hardly believe what I see. Tiphany is riding a toy horse in a brown stained diaper, while Martha is sitting on the floor with her rear end stretched up in the air. There is also a diaper around Martha's butt, which she is rubbing wildly from the front. Both do not look in her direction and are not aware that Vanessa is watching them. Then she hears how Tiphy asks why her mommy is in a diaper, to which Martha responds that she no longer wants to be a responsible adult and that she wants to become an overgrown baby herself. As if to prove her statement she lets out a noisy toot, before her diaper starts to tent out from the stinky load she pushes into it. While Martha is preoccupied with pushing her adulthood into her infantile garment, Vanessa uses the chance and takes a couple steps closer with a syringe in hand. A nice bulge starts to form at the backside of Martha’s diaper, discoloring the diaper to a similar brown to Tiphy’s. As Martha convulses in pleasure, having the best orgasm she ever experienced, Vanessa injects the baby girl with the same muscle relaxant that she used on Tiphy before. Martha doesn’t even notice the small prick from the needle, as she is completely focused on the naughty things happening in her diaper. After spewing her lewd juices through her well used diaper, she collapses from exhaustion and basks in the afterglow from her orgasm. Right here in this moment Martha is just happy, she liked the experience way too much and is unsure of she is able to use a toilet ever again. The good thing is, that she doesn’t need to make the decision herself, as Vanessa will make sure that Martha will explore her naughty desires much more in depth than she ever thought she would. Martha clearly belongs into her diapers and Vanessa gets confirmation from headquarters on the matter. Her new orders are to repeat the regression process on Martha herself, using the provided documentation. Looks like Baby Tiphy will get a little baby sister to play with.

With a big grin Vanessa makes herself known to Martha, “My, my, my, what do we have here? A little baby girl impersonating a responsible adult in her reports send to us? Aren’t you ashamed calling yourself an Amazon and shitting your own diaper like a Little?” Martha gasps in shock and tries to stand up, but the medicine makes her stumble and fall on her bum instead, flattening the brown bulge of her poopy with a squelch and causing the diaper to overflow at the sides. Whatever she wanted to say is silenced by the feeling of her stinky mush spreading throughout her diaper. With her mouth wide open, Vanessa picks up Tiphy’s inflatable pacifier and secures it in Martha’s mouth, telling her, “You’re now longer an Amazon, you’re just a baby girl now, even beneath an independent Little. How does it feel, knowing that you gave up all your adult privileges just like that?” On one hand Martha is mortified, but on the other hand she is incredibly turned on, causing a flush in her face as she starts to suckle on the pacifier like the baby she wanted to become. With disgust in her face, Vanessa answers herself, “That’s not remorse that I’m seeing. You seem to like it instead, the warm mushy feeling of your well used diaper.”, squishing Martha’s diaper with her last words, eliciting a pathetic whimper muffled by the pacifier. “To fall so low. Pathetic! What if a Little could see you right now? They never would have the same respect to an Amazon ever again. As punishment you will undergo the same regression treatment like Stephany before you, while her regression treatment is stopped in its current state. In time you will regress much further then baby Tiphy here, becoming her little baby sister. I can see that the thought turns you on even more, come on, make another sticky for mommy!”, with a final rub at the front of Martha’s diaper, she makes a second sticky in her poopy diaper. With that said Martha gets the same nanobots injected and Tiphy is released from her horsy. Tiphy is quite spent and gets her diaper changed by Vanessa, before being put into her crib. Martha watches how Vanessa comes over to her afterwards, expecting a diaper change just like Tiphy, but Vanessa announces with a slight frown on her face, “You are Baby Matha from now on and you will call me mommy. Understood?” Martha nods and Vanessa continues, “You were a very naughty girl, who needs to be disciplined. You will crawl over to your custom build disciplining device and enter it yourself. Then I will feed you a bottle of special formula to help your gut get things moving along.”

Martha widens her eyes in horror and Vanessa let it sink in, before promising, “If you are a good girl and comply, I will change your diaper before the procedure and will put the device in the lowest punishing setting. But if you want to be a fussy baby instead you get no change and I will set the device to the highest punishing setting.” Martha doesn’t need to think twice and crawls over to her own disciplining device. Feeling way too comfortable with her decision. While on her way, baby Tiphy asks from her crib in confusion, “Why is baby Matha punished? She made a big boom-boom in her diapee like a good little girl.”

With a sigh Vanessa explains, “Baby Matha was a bad girl sending false reports to us. Pretending to be a big girl when she is just a big baby is not fine. Now she needs to be disciplined herself. As you can see baby Matha wants to be a good girl now, following mommy’s command, so she will only get a light punishment. You can go to sleep now darling, you looked quite exhausted. I will give you a reward later for standing up for Matha like a good big sister does.” With a satisfied grin Tiphy answers, “Yesth mommy, I like to be the big sister.” Vanessa thinks that Tiphy is not the big sister yet, but she will make sure that baby Matha’s mental age will be far lower, when she is done with her.

• Like 2

Regressing Martha

As Martha is strapped into her own contraption, she thinks about the irony of it. She accepts the offered baby bottle without a fuss and calmy sucks out the whole content. It tastes so amazing, just as advertised, she is so happy right now, getting all her naughty desires fulfilled. Mommy Vanessa praises her, “Such a well-behaved baby girl. You know that this special formula deconstructs all of your former adult knowledge, do you?” Martha nods eagerly and with her mouth free, she asks, “Can I get another one mommy? It tastes sooo good!” With a smile Vanessa complies and grabs a second bottle, feeding it in the same way to her new baby girl. Martha drinks greedily with big gulps and a brightly flushed face. After the second bottle the mask with the feeding tube is put in place and Vanessa opens the valve early as a reward, letting her baby start eating without the smell. In the meantime, she starts changing Martha’s diaper. The clean up is quite hard, as the poop overflowed, but Vanessa works diligently. After disposing of the old diaper, she grabs one of Tiphy’s much thicker diapers, telling her baby, “You know you belong in these thick diapers. Such a silly baby girl, wearing such slim diapers. No wonder your poopy overflowed and made such a mess.” She can see how at her words, Martha’s pussy becomes even more slick, before she closes the diaper, sealing her naughty slit inside. It will not stay clean for long, the special formula will make sure to clean the rest of her bowls out.

Martha likes the feeling of the thick diaper, its much more comfortable and soo much more humiliating, that it makes her even more horny. She eagerly eats the offered paste from the feeding tube, knowing that it will take a while. Around half an hour later her tummy grumbles, announcing the coming mudslide. Thinking about how she will helplessly fill her diaper, arouses her even more. She was really destined to be put into these thick diapers. Without trying to hold it in, she just lets the stinky mush flow into her diaper, like a good baby girl she tells herself. It feels different to the firm poop from before. This time its more like hot slimy pudding, filling the inside of her infantile garment. She takes a deep whiff, not at all repulsed from the poopy smell, she lets out a satisfied moan.

Vanessa got an activity notification and decides to check on Martha’s progress. When she enters the room, she sees a desperate baby, moaning into her mask. As Martha notices Vanessa watching she pushes and produces a wet Splooorch, as more liquid poop is expelled from her tushy. Vanessa watches in disgust, as the humiliation turns Martha on even more, telling her “If you want to make a sticky so bad, then ill oblige. You know that the nanobots can only work when you make stickies right?” Martha nods with a pleading look in her eyes. With a sigh Vanessa gets the vibrator and comments, “At this rate your regression process will be much faster. I’m curious what you manage in the same timeframe as Tiphy …”, pressing the vibrator to Martha’s needy clitty. With a final convulsion she comes into her diaper, triggering the nanobots in the process. At the sight Vanessa has a great idea and tells her baby, “You know what, I will get a book and monitor you in this room. When you want to make another cummy, just start moaning and I help you out.” Martha looks lovingly at her great mommy, she is sooo nice, sooo kind, all Martha has to do is fully giving into her darkest desires and act like the depraved little baby girl she so strongly wants to become. No responsibilities, no work and she gets pampered the whole time. Right here in this moment Martha decides to fully embrace her new infantile live and say “bye, bye” to her former adult self.

Vanessa notices a change after some time. There is this acceptance in baby Matha’s eyes, this deep love to her mummy, whenever she looks at her now. In the following hours Martha makes a lot more stickies in her diaper with mommy’s help. Vanessa is quite empathic and when her baby starts crying near the end of the session, it breaks her heart and her Amazon instincts take fully over. She immediately frees her needy baby from the contraption and starts to soothe her without success. She quickly identifies the problem as slight rash and starts to properly clean the poop caked tushy. Gathering the used wet wipes into the used diaper, she folds it together, before deposing it. With more soothing sounds and some cooling rash cream she manages to calm her baby down, stopping the tears. Vanessa is so proud of herself and carefully changes her little baby into a new fluffy diaper. Taking a look at Martha’s face she notices that she is calmy suckling on her thumb. At this sight a warm sensation goes through her whole body and concentrates in her breast, starting the production of breastmilk inside. The rest of the former punishment is completely forgotten at this point and Martha is put into a neighboring crib to her baby sister. Quickly falling asleep inside.

Tiphy woke up during the commotion, but she is a baby and mommy will take care of the problem. Shortly after her little sister is put into a crib next to hers. It’s a bit difficult for mommy, as she cant carry such a big baby and needs to direct Matha’s crawling efforts into the right direction, giving some additional support here and there. Tiphy is very happy that her plan worked, getting Martha into diapers herself. She looks so peaceful in her crib, so satisfied. She was really destined for babyhood. As she contemplates these complex thoughts for her, she hears a quiet hissing sound, as her little sister wets herself while sleeping. Tiphy is so surprised that a little trickle escapes and warms her own diaper. She has also nighttime accidents, but it took three days of training beforehand!

Vanessa waits a while near the cribs, her Amazon instincts now fully satisfied with two babies to care for. She is so happy, it feels so fulfilling. She never knew it could feel so good to be a mommy. So rewarding, at this moment she decides to take care of booth indefinitely. Baby Tiphy being the big sister and baby Matha her little sister. The sound of one of her babies wetting themselves in their sleep is like music to her ears. This is how things are supposed to be.

A week later Martha finished her regression, making much faster progress then Tiphy before her. Getting down to the level of a newborn infant mentally. Making her new mommy very happy and giving Tiphy a strong feeling of satisfaction. Baby Matha completely lost the ability to speak, only able to make baby noises. The two main differences to a real infant are her size and that she is sexually very active. She needs the constant attention of her mommy, as she wants to make a sticky around every one to two hours, when active. She completely lost all bladder and bowl control, constantly dribbling pee-pee into her diaper and making regularly stinky presents. Her bigger sister has at least some control and can speak to others. Tiphy learned to walk short distances again, before falling back onto her diapered tushy, even making it to the training potty for her poopies half the time. Vanessa started to nurse booth her babies regularly with her breastmilk, deeply enjoying the bonding experience. From time to time she gives only Martha one of the special milk bottles, making sure that any learning process is immediately pooped out again. Amazons are known to learn very fast and Tiphy agrees with Vanessa that baby Matha should stay as an innocent baby forever.

The End?

Authors note: In my opinion this story is finished. My plan is to concentrate on other projects like my first story I started. Maybe I will write another small scene if there are enough requests, but in any other case this is the End.

• Like 4