LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Living in harmony, becoming stronger together

8.    Milky time

Sophia’s POV

I am so excited, from this point upward I’m a baby girl for the rest of the day and Catherine is my mommy. I know that I can trust her and relax myself, as mommy takes over control, “Now let’s get my sweet little Sophia into a fresh diaper.” She picks me up gently and cradles me into her arms, holding me close to her chest. This makes me a bit nervous, but from this position I can hear her calming heartbeat. As we slowly go over to the changing table I get more comfortable with the situation, knowing that a lot more embarrassing situations will come. But I fully trust Catherine and if I want her to be my mommy permanently, we booth need to test out things.

Mommy lays me on the changing table and opens the tapes of my soggy diaper. As she opens it, the smell of my urine gets much stronger, which causes me to be embarrassed again. Mommy notices and praises me, “Such a good baby girl, letting herself be changed without a fuss. Just stay as you are and let mommy clean you up.” I like her praise a lot, being called a good baby girl is sooo satisfying. Mommy proceeds to use pre-warmed wet wipes to clean me up, teasing my clitty a bit in the process. Mommy notices my increasing arousal and asks me, “Do you want to make a sticky in your diaper baby girl?” Yes, I want that, but going down this road now is way too fast, so I decline, “No, its just that I really like you and when you touched me there, I got way to excited.”

Mommy listens closely and then responds, “I understand, I’m really proud that you are responsible enough to decline and it makes me very happy that you love me in more than one way! We can explore more adult things on other days, today you’re my little baby girl.” She finished cleaning while responding and now puts a new diaper under my butt. I feel so appreciated, so well respected that Catherine acknowledges my sexual needs, even as it goes against her Amazon instincts. I respond with a voice full of gratitude, “Thanks mommy, it makes me really happy that you think about all of my needs! Most Amazons would have just ignored everything that doesn’t fit in their view of what a Little needs!”

Mommy closes the new diaper around me and responds, “I know, but I’m not most Amazons. I’m the best mommy ever!”, tickling me at the end, causing me to laugh, before she stops as quickly as she started. My love for mommy just keeps growing and I want to show it, asking in a sweet baby voice, “Can I have my pacy?” With a gentle smile she responds, “Of course baby.”, grabbing a pink pacifier, before putting it into my open mouth. I immediately start sucking on it like a good girl and let myself be cradled again in mommies strong arms. She takes me over to a playmat with a bunch of different toys near it, announcing “Its playtime! Let’s have some fun together!”

Playtime with mommy is awesome! There are so many things to explore! Doing so together with mommy makes everything at least three times so good! Time goes by fast, as we have fun playing …

While building a nice castle with some building blocks, I notice a familiar pressure in my bladder. As I stop building for a moment mommy asks, “What is it, baby girl? Are you feeling well?” I take out the pacifier and reply, “I need to go pee-pee.”, before putting it back into my mouth. Mommy comes over to me and takes me into her lap, petting me gently, as she responds in a calming voice, “Mommy is here and will help you in any way you want.” This is very nice, even implying that I could change my mind and ask her to use the toilet. This steels my resolve and I try to purposefully wet myself, but nothing comes out. Why is it so hard to wet myself when I want to do it?!?

Mommy notices me straining and suggests, “I am very proud that you are trying like a good baby girl. I noticed that you didn’t drink a lot and my breasts are really full. Its also a bit past meal time, so you know …” She blushes a bit at her words, but I know that there is only one decision, in fact I want it too, experiencing a breastfeeding. I heard only stories about how it’s the ultimate bonding experience between a Little and their mommy. It’s supposed to be magical, even better then sex, but not sexual satisfying at all for the Little. It sounds really strange and I just can’t imagine it, but this only increases my curiosity. I take out the pacifier again and reply, “I would love to mommy!”

Catherine is so happy she seems to overflow from happiness, a radiating smile all over her face, “Come here baby girl, time to get your tummy nice and full.” At her words she uncovers her breasts and I watch mesmerized how she picks me up into her hands afterwards, guiding me to her enormous breasts. Where they always so big or is it the breastmilk making them grow bigger? I latch on to the nipple instinctively and start to suckle, similar to my pacifier before. I feel so calm, so satisfied, as the warm milk starts to enter my mouth. It tastes better then everything I had before! Tasting this sweet ambrosia, directly from the source is amazing! I can’t stop suckling and take one big gulp after the next. All my worries, my anxiety, all of my former embarrassment are swept away by the milk filling me. A wave of positive emotions flood me like a tsunami. I feel a warmth flowing throughout my body, concentrating in my tummy and then I feel more warmth spreading from my crotch. It’s as if I’m drinking pure love, I feel like I’m in heaven!

Catherine’s POV

As my Sophia latches on to my breast, I can feel a warmth throughout my body, concentrating in my breasts, who go into overdrive. Amazon breastmilk is very potent to Littles, even more so if consumed directly from the source. I can feel my love and maternal feelings growing even stronger, as she takes her first gulp. My breastmilk will mark all of Sophia’s accidents with my scent, marking her as already having a caring mommy towards every other Amazon. She is mine now! I feel so powerful, so dominant! The feeling of accomplishment is exhilarating! I understand in this moment why many Amazons want a Little at any price, even against their will. But I feel sooo much better, knowing that Sophia is doing this willingly, loving me as her mommy. These strong feelings are quickly replaced by my maternal feelings and I watch with a content sigh how Sophia is feeding from my breast, radiating pure happiness herself.

Suckle, Suckle, Suckle, Hiiiiiissssss! My baby girl starts to wet her diaper, not even noticing, as she is too transfixed on the feeding. Yes, let it all out, let it flow right into your diaper where it belongs. I can smell the scent of her urine. Next time it will have my scent markers too! I am so excited! I coo to my baby girl, “Such a good girl, let me change you quick to my other breast.” As I remove her slowly from my breast to switch her, a low whine escapes her mouth, milk dribbling down her chin. I quickly reposition my needy baby and she latches on to my second breast in a flash, suckling furiously to get my sweet milk as quickly as possible. I know that right now she is in something called a feeding frenzy, her adult mind taking a pause, while she is acting completely on instincts. It will pass, as soon as she is filled up, which will be followed by a deep sleep, where she will completely empty the contents of her gut in the form of a very big smelly present.

Sophia could have gone to the toilet before the feeding. I could have stopped after one breast. Then she probably wouldn’t have soiled herself, but we talked about this beforehand. She consented to make a poopy in her diapers. As she will now do so in her sleep, she can do so in private, just as I promised to her. I will have to add some additional protection, before putting her in the crib after she is done feeding. Awww, she is so cute right now. She makes me sooo happy, I have to pamper her later even more!

• Like 7

I’m also happy to see that she’ll help with all her needs, even her sexual needs. I honestly couldn’t imagine never being able to get sexual relief. It would eventually drive me insane. 

9.    Aftermath

Sophia lies in her crib, Catherine changed her wet diaper, before putting an even thicker diaper on her. The diaper spreads her legs apart, making her unable to walk, but it is needed, for what Sophia is about to do in her sleep. Her tummy is full of Catherine’s breastmilk, as it should be and in her mouth rests her pink pacifier. As Catherine put the new diaper in place, Sophia’s tushy already started to release some smelly toots, which became more wet over time. Her sphincter is becoming weaker from the breastmilk, while her gut slowly starts to push things along. Catherine left the room to give Sophia her privacy while doing the deed, she will change her baby girl after she wakes up, which will be in around one to two hours.

Sophia is dreaming. In her dream she is Catherine’s happy little baby girl. She plays with her mommy and wets herself while doing so. In her dream she has no problems at all getting it out, as her pee-pee flows freely into her nappy, as it is supposed to do. There are no worries, only happiness. Sophia is sooo happy and is praised by her mommy for wetting her diaper like a good little baby girl. Afterwards baby Sophia is rewarded by mommy, which uses a big vibrator to pleasure her in her squishy diaper. Baby Sophia loves to make her diapers nicely warm and squishy. While Sophia has pleasant dreams in her crib, she is filling her diaper with something quite different in reality. Hot poopy mush is flowing into the back of her much thicker diaper, coloring it into a nice brown. While soiling herself she suckles on her pacifier while continuing her dream. In her dream she doesn’t notice the inconsistency, that her wetting causes more warmth in the back, she just enjoys the feeling. The vibrator already forgotten again. Instead her mommy inserts a narrow hose into the back of her diaper, which goes around her to the front, where Catherine positions herself at the other end. Her mommy looks at her with a naughty look in her eyes and undoes her panties, before hovering her pussy over the end of the hose. Then perfect as her mommy is, she starts peeing perfectly into the hose, which transports her mommies urine directly to the back of her diaper, filling it with a nice warmth. Sophia thinks, “Oh my god! Mommy is peeing into my diapers, while I’m still wearing them!” She enjoys the experience, being dominated in this way. Sophia basks in the mushy, warm feeling of her diaper. She takes a deep whiff and smells poopy?!? Sophia slowly starts to awaken and her diaper feels different then she suspected when thinking about a wet diaper. Has she soiled herself?

With a start Sophia wakes up in her ballooned-out diaper. The smell of her poopy is rich in the air. Tears appear in her eyes and the pacifier fall from her mouth, as she starts wailing like an infant. Calling for mommy to clean up her messy diaper. Catherine waited nearby, but outside the room, knowing that Sophia would wake up any moment. As she hears her baby crying she charges into the room and right to the crib. Taking Sophia carefully from her crib, making sure not to squish her mess any more then necessary. With cooing sounds and held closely to her chest, she rocks Sophia gently in her arms, until her baby calms down again. She doesn’t care about the smell and wants to show Sophia that she loves her deeply. In fact Catherine can make out the first of her own scent markers from the poopy diaper, making her verry happy and verry possessive at the same time. After her baby calmed down, she tells her, “We are going over to the changing table, where I will put a nice clean diaper on you. Ok?” Sophia feels so little right now, that she is not able to respond, suckling on her thumb again, as the pacifier is still in the crib. Catherine looks her little charge questioningly into her eyes, seeing that her baby is not ok at all. This sight is like a dagger in her heart and she needs to maker her baby feel better ASAP! Without further thought Catherine uncovers her breasts and guides Sophia’s mouth to it. Sophia knows how good the nursing feels and knows that she needs one right now, so she latches on again, letting the sweet milk wash away all the nasty feelings.

After a couple gulps Sophia relaxes as she feels much better, the nursing making her very calm and satisfied. This time she only drinks a bit, as her tummy is still quite full, but after she is done, she is happy. Everything is ok again, mommy will take care of everything. Catherine proceeds to do exactly that, bringing Sophia over to the changing table, where she opens the ruined diaper. With a wet squelch, it fully opens up, revealing a very sticky, nearly liquid poopy inside. Catherine starts immediately to clean Sophia, who is completely relaxed now. It takes a lot of work to clean up, but finally it is done. Catherine grabs another of the thick diapers, knowing this will likely not be the last poopy, with just another feeding now. She applies a protective creams, which also calms the skin, before using the baby powder and closing the new diaper. Declaring proudly, “All good now.” Sophia’s tushy replies as if in mockery of her statement with a long Brrrraapppp sound, expelling some new liquid poo into the diaper with quite a smell. With a sigh Catherine opens the diaper again to take a look at the damage. The first time a Little is fed breastmilk is always the worst. It gets better over time as the body acclimatizes to regular breastmilk feedings.

A couple hours and even more diaper changes later, Sophia gets some semblance of control back. Catherine made sure to feed her a lot of liquids through sippy cups. No more breastmilk for now, as Sophia calmed down after the initial changing. As promised Sophia gets to eat adult food and can talk normally but is treated as a baby in most other regards. In this manner the day ends and Catherine is very eager to hear Sophia’s verdict at the dinner table:

"I have mixed feelings about today. On the one hand, I felt very well cared for by you, I enjoyed the planned activities very much, especially the breastfeeding. But on the other hand, I didn't like losing control of my bodily functions so comprehensively. The feeling of my slimy, sticky poop pressed against my skin was not nice. I would like to end the testing phase and not extend it any further. I would like to sleep here and talk about business tomorrow before traveling back home. I need some time to process the impressions of today and regain complete control of my bladder."

These words make Catherine sad and give her the impression that she went too quickly too far. The thought of loosing her baby girl, letting her leave alone, causes a cold stinging sensation in her heart. She is pleased that Sophia liked being babied and enjoyed the breastfeeding, but she is quite anxious. What if Sophia doesn’t come back? What if she decides that she doesn’t want to become her baby girl? Catherine knows that she needs to calm down and get a grip on her emotions. These questions lead to nothing useful; she needs to think about what the best course of action would be. With new resolve she answers Sophia, "I am happy that you felt comfortable in my care. I also liked the breastfeeding very much and I would like to repeat it sometime. The first time always triggers a somewhat stronger reaction, I can understand in retrospect that you felt very uncomfortable with so large changes so suddenly. I had hoped that a full diaper wouldn't bother you so much, but I guess I approached it a bit hastily. I'm sorry this spoiled the good mood today." At the last words, Catherine's voice begins to tremble before she starts to shed some tears and adds, "I don't want to let you go, but I will respect your wishes. I'm always on your side and respect your decisions. Just please come back to me! You don't have to play baby again either, but I can't stand not seeing you after tomorrow! I love you Sophia!"

Sophia watches in shock as Catherine pours out her heart. Sophia knows she has made a selfish decision and that it takes a lot out of Catherine to let her go like this. But she has to do this, not only to find herself, but also as a final test of whether Catherine is fit to be her mommy permanently. It is the ultimate test of how far Catherine is willing to go, to respect her wishes. That doesn't change the fact that Sophia feels very bad about making Catherine cry, so she responds encouragingly, "I love you too Catherine. I just need some time to myself and I will come back to see you afterwards. We are already best friends and I appreciate you very much. I would also love to play baby for you again, but I'm not sure if you can become my real mommy. I'm still considering it and maybe it will take a little more time, but I'm sure it could happen in the future!" At her last words she hugs Catherine’s leg.

Catherine is overjoyed by the declaration of affection and kneels to pet her little Sophia, telling her "You always make me so happy, I feel so much better! Thank you Sophia!" She is such a sweet girl and Catherine is confident, that she will prove herself worthy of being her mommy in time. Knowing that Sophia will come back to her and even let her be babied again, make all the worries go away. Her Amazon instincts still tell her to keep Sophia here against her will in a thick diaper, but Catherine knows that this is wrong. She has a strong will and has her instincts in check, knowing that they would only ruin their relationship. In time she will have something much better. Thinking about her bright future with a happy Sophia as her baby calms her Amazon instincts and they relent.

They eat dinner together much more cheerful and make themselves ready to go to back afterwards. After everything is done, Sophia fidgets a bit and can’t resist to ask, “Can we sleep together?” With a genuine smile Catherine answers her, “Of course, let me take you into my bedroom.”, scooping up the Little girl into her arms, bringing her over to her own bed. The diaper Sophia is wearing crinkling a bit, as she is lowered onto the bed. Astonished Sophia comments, “Its sooo big and so springy! The blanket is so thick!” Until now she never slept in an Amazon sized bed and explores now in wonder. Crawling through the huge furniture, while Catherine watches her with a lovingly gaze. With a slight chuckle she answers, “Of course its this big, it must be to accommodate me. I’m glad you like it.”, entering the bed slowly. After Sophia is satisfied exploring, Catherine already got into a comfortable position in her nightgown. She lies on her side and pats the place in front of her, causing Sophia to crawl over and snuggling in her arms. Sophia can feel mommies’ warmth, which is very calming, she hears her breathing and her beating heart. She feels so close to her right now, it feels just great! Catherine is also very happy, embracing her baby girl. She can smell her scent coming from Sophia’s diaper, thinking that her baby probably wet herself a bit, but this is ok, as the diaper has a lot of capacity. Both girls are a bit too excited to fall asleep quickly, but they are quite content. In the end they sleep together in bed, having a very restful sleep.

• Like 7
  • 3 weeks later...

10.    The next day

Sophia’s POV

Waking up in mommy’s arms feels great! I feel so well rested and loved. My diaper is a bit squishy from my pee-pee, but my skin doesn’t feel wet. It seems to have absorbed everything nicely. At this thought a little trickle warms my crotch up again, but this loss of control was expected after the breastfeeding. Over the course of the day, I should slowly regain control.

I stretch a bit, waking Catherine in the process. As she wakes up, she lovingly caresses me. It feels very nice, so that I snuggle deeper into her. Then she asks me in a sleepy voice, “Morning Sophia, how are you feeling?” I answer her, “I feel very good. I slept never sooo good before. I love it!”

“Awww, that is so sweet!”, answers Catherine, before giving me a soft kiss on the head, which immediately makes me feel squirmy all over. “Thanks …”, I murmur a bit embarrassed and continue to ask her with a bit more confidence, “I need to go poo-poo. Can you help me take off the diaper?” One of her hands wanders to the backside of my diaper, patting it, while she suggests in a sly tone, “Wouldn't you like to be a good girl and use your diaper? Mommy promises to clean you up right away!”

I know that Catherine said this just in jest, but unknown to her, I really consider it. It felt so good being Catherine’s baby girl, all I have to do is give in and fill my diaper right here, right now and prove that I truly belong into these thick diapers. I know that I just have to go a bit further in order to get Catherine to adopt me. I would like that, but on the other hand I don’t want to lose certain adult privileges. I also need to make sure that she has enough self-control. One last test, before I come back to her and surrender my autonomy to her. I need to be sure that she doesn’t abuse it.

My hesitation causes my situation to become more dire, which I notice as a small toot escapes my bum. Catherine tenses a bit in surprise, probably thinking that I’m about to do what she joked about. She certainly would love it, but instead I answer, “I would like to use the toilet. I’m quite desperate, so could you help me quickly?” She goes into action immediately, picking me up gently and taking me to the bathroom. On the way the cramps start to get stronger quickly, likely caused by the breastmilk still in my system. Catherine just needs to stall a bit and I wouldn’t make it, soiling my diaper, but my trust in her justified. We reach the toilet only seconds later and Catherine quickly opens the tapes of my diaper, sliding the wet garment down my legs, but now a new problem arises, the toilet is Amazon sized and therefore much to large for me. Another fart escapes me, advertising what is coming and I look at Catherine with a pleading look. I don’t need to say anything, Catherine understands immediately that there is no more time and gently grabs me again. She positions herself on the toilet, opening her legs and sitting me on top of them. I think this is much better than her holding me over the toilet, but I am extremely embarrassed. Noticing my discomfort she tells me in a soothing voice, “This way I can hold you much more securely. You can go now and relive yourself between mommies’ legs.”

I didn’t even recognize when my thumb went back into my mouth. I feel so small as I lose control over my sphincter and my body expels the contents of my bowls. It feels very hot, as the semi-liquid poop leaves my tushy and falls into the toilet. I didn’t even poop a lot, just whatever accumulated overnight. It is almost reminiscent of diarrhea, but not nearly as bad. Just my bodies first time reaction to Amazon breastmilk. It smells strongly, but at the same time it reminds me a bit of Catherine. I wonder why that is the case but forget this thought as I feel another wave coming. After finishing, which didn’t add a lot more to the contents in the toilet, I’m a bit exhausted. At least it wouldn’t be so bad if I ever drank breastmilk again …

Catherine’s POV

We made it just in time to the toilet, I can feel that Sophia is very close to a big accident. I could hold her over the toilet, but Sophia is so small I would be scarred that she could slip out of my grip and fall in. Instead, I place myself on the toilet and put her on top over a gap in my legs. It also feels much more intimate to have her on my lap like that. I can lovingly hug and reassure her instead of staring at her while she goes about her business. Only a moment after I put her in position, her cute tushy begins to expel the accumulated waste from her bowls. I immediately recognize a strong presence of my scent markers, as the smell reaches me. I can’t resist the feeling of accomplishment, as the smell of my baby girl fed by my breastmilk, deeply pleases my Amazon instincts. There is also a bit of indignation, as it doesn’t fill up a diaper, as it is supposed to. But I don't let my instincts guide me and instead do what is best for Sophia: Respecting her decisions and supporting her wherever I can.

Conclusion of the day in neutral POV

After Sophia finished, she was quickly cleaned up by Catherine. Her wet diaper was changed and soon after she was in a new clean diaper as if nothing happened. Following this eventful morning, Sophia relaxed a bit, recovering some energy and eating breakfast. After getting her composure back a bit, they started talking about the joined project. Even with all the things that happened so far, Sophia still plans to continue working. She doesn’t plan to become a full time baby, even if she lets herself be adopted by Catherine in the future. After finishing the business talk, which reassured Sophia a lot, she stays a bit longer and remains in her “adult mode”. In the end the baby experience was a lot of fun, that Sophia wants to repeat, but not now.

By late afternoon, Sophia has regained most of her control and feels confident enough to make her way home. So she bids Catherine a friendly farewell and sets off again. She arrives safely at home this time without any problems and goes to sleep there in her own bed towards evening. In Sophia's dreams she imagines herself as Catherine’s baby and enjoys the experience quite much. Suckling on her thumb in her sleep, she wets herself without waking up. Her diaper catching her accident, as it would do so from now on nearly every night. A blissful smile on Sophia’s face, as the Little finally found her perfect Amazon mommy.

Authors note: Sorry for the long pause. Btw, I started working on a new idea. This doesen't mean the end of this story, but I'm also not sure how much I will continue to write. Please tell me your thoughts. I would also be inclined to seriously think about any wishes regarding this story. If they fit and I like them, then I will try to implement them :D

• Like 4