LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, it's the beginning of a new year and since I always want to give me ABDL lovers exactly what they want, I wanted to ask you for video ideas. I have done this type of content for so long and I love it so much, but I feel like I have hit a roadblock of sorts.

I always play the mommy domme role, anyone here want to give me any ideas? I love hearing from you and only you can give me the insight and knowledge. Every detail matters and nobody knows those details like you :)

• Like 1

As a baby who wants to be babied, I like the thought of my GF kinda knowing I’m a bit submissive, and she knows how to control me by slowly regressing me. Though subliminal means with recordings that wants me to listen to. She puts wet spots on the bed that makes me think I wet the bed, then she also puts things in my food that would make me need to go but she locks me out of the bathroom forcing me to wet my panties.

She then begins to sooth me with cuddles and gives me a bottle and I regress very easily and she diapers me as she continues my regression 

• Like 1
On 12/29/2022 at 1:27 PM, nappy-cub said:

Hmm have you done roleplaying? A kidnapping scenario of you being the captor and forcing bondage and nappies on your subject would be really cool. Sorry if this is too 'far out', I've only just joined :)

I have not done that. I film all solo content, but I could do something along those lines and then speak to the camera is if you/they were the little.
They have put so many rules and such on our industry that I know they would never let me do the whole "kidnapping" thing....but... I can kind of work around it, know what I mean :)

On 12/30/2022 at 9:37 AM, Rachael-Little said:

As a baby who wants to be babied, I like the thought of my GF kinda knowing I’m a bit submissive, and she knows how to control me by slowly regressing me. Though subliminal means with recordings that wants me to listen to. She puts wet spots on the bed that makes me think I wet the bed, then she also puts things in my food that would make me need to go but she locks me out of the bathroom forcing me to wet my panties.

She then begins to sooth me with cuddles and gives me a bottle and I regress very easily and she diapers me as she continues my regression 

oh wow ! That is so cool. I have never met a little in real life except for last year at FetishCon. We did a few minutes on stage :) I love it. It was actually a husband and wife couple ! I paddles their diaper butts for misbehaving..... so much fun !!!!
Would you mind if I made a clip kind of along the lines of what you just told me ? Maybe like "Regressed by my Girlfriend"?

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, CutiePiesMommy said:

I have not done that. I film all solo content, but I could do something along those lines and then speak to the camera is if you/they were the little.
They have put so many rules and such on our industry that I know they would never let me do the whole "kidnapping" thing....but... I can kind of work around it, know what I mean :)

oh wow ! That is so cool. I have never met a little in real life except for last year at FetishCon. We did a few minutes on stage :) I love it. It was actually a husband and wife couple ! I paddles their diaper butts for misbehaving..... so much fun !!!!
Would you mind if I made a clip kind of along the lines of what you just told me ? Maybe like "Regressed by my Girlfriend"?

Yes please do, I’ve no problem 

• Like 1