LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story idea/concept. Feedback appreciated :)

Setting: Diaper Dimension

This story is about the consensual adoption of a Little by an Amazon. I find the DD a bit too harsh, so I'm thinking of making a few small changes to better suit my preferences.

Main Characters:

Sophia is a Little in the DD, who writes books for a living. Her main audience are other Littles, but also some rare Amazons. Her stories are about a world that respect her kind, where Littles have more rights and where they live in harmony with the Amazons.

Catherine is an Amazon who works in the Little adoption industry with focus on consensual adoptions. She also supports Little rights in forums Online and tries to convince others from her views. She is very empathetic and patient.

Story concept:

Catherine comes across Sophia's work and is positively taken with it, as it is in line with her own beliefs. She wants to support Sophia and thus comes into contact with her. Sophia notices what a great person Catherine is and feels respected by her. As Sophia notices what her new Amazon friend does, a deep trust builds between them (An action by Catherine that would harm Sophia goes directly against her work, which they booth know). Based on this trust and the great relationship they develop, Sophia comes up with the idea to be adopted by Catherine. They could booth benefit greatly from such, providing Sophia with a secure and nice life, while Catherine can become a mommy with a showcase little in line with her work. Catherine accepts after they figured out what rules are important to each of them (Example: Catherine really wants to breastfeed Sophia, as she treasures the bond formed by it). Over time booth get more comfortable with their roles and a strong relationship of mutual love develops. Sophia starts to write new books about how to form better relationships between Amazons and Littles, using her own relationship as guidance. Her new “How to” books giving real advice instead of providing a nice fictional tale are well received. Catherine’s work flourishes with Sophia’s continued support. Story ends with Sophia living her dream as Catherine’s Little girl, making her earlier literature about living in harmony with an Amazon a reality.

Main idea and the rules they agree on:

Sophia’s dream that she wants to convey through her writing is that Amazons respect them enough to allow them the following things: Normal food, no use of hypnosis tapes or regression nanites, keeping a job, being allowed to choose their own clothes and games to play, right to physical integrity (this means no spankings or any use of violence against their will!), right to choose their mommy and daddy, being heard by Amazons and their wishes respected if reasonable

Sophia wants to choose when she wants to be in “Little space” and when she wants to be “A big girl”. She knows that she can’t just demand everything and give nothing to Amazon society, therefore she is willing to concede on the following: Minimum amount of time she must be in “Little space” (Like 2 days every week), Always wearing protection (Pull Ups, diapers, etc.), Using diapers, Being cared for by an Amazon (This includes respecting their decisions and trying to go with the ideas of her mommy/daddy as is reasonable possible), Respecting infantile things she gets and be open to them, accommodation in the home (like a crib to sleep in)

The concessions she wants, make Sophia happy, while the concessions she is willing to give are meant to make the Amazons happy. The goal is to ensure a harmonious relationship that benefits and satisfies both parties.

Edited by Salinas98
Slight adjustments to the concept. Somewhat more concrete than before

I think you have enough to start writing here, because you have a basic grasp of who your characters are, what their motivations are, and a beginning, middle, and end. 

A couple challenges particular to your concept that I would be thinking about if I were writing it:

• Whose perspective are you going to write from? If you stay limited to one of your characters, how does that impact what your audience ends up knowing about the other main character's motivations? Your audience doesn't need to know everything you know about your characters, but, for instance, if you stay in Sophia's perspective, then there probably needs to be a lot of her trying to feel out what Catherine's real motivations are. 
    • If you switch between the two, make sure you do it in a way that is clear, properly paced (no switching every three paragraphs or something), and make sure that you keep straight what they already know and what the audience knows. For instance, if in chapter 1 Sophia thinks something to herself, that doesn't automatically mean that Catherine knows that in chapter 2, even if the audience does know Sophia's thinking. This could actually be a really interesting plot point/device in this story if you do it right - we could watch their perspectives of each other evolve as they get to know each other.
  • Both of your characters have complicated motivations. That's good - it means they're real! It's just a tight needle to thread. Make sure, for instance, we get insight into why, if Catherine imagines a better society, she still works at an adoption agency. Is it different than others in a way that feels like a fair compromise? Is it just that the whole economy is based around exploitation of littles and she's gotta make a living somehow? And why does the conscientious objector still want to adopt? Same with Sophia - she writes about a better world, but she's also open to this arrangement. What drives that? Does she start that way or does the opportunity seem more palatable as she meets Catherine? These are totally surmountable questions that you may already have answers too and I dare say shouldn't have included in an outline of this length - just food for thought.
  • Finally, what's your pacing? This sounds to me like a long-ish process to go from not knowing each other to some sort of accommodation at the end, so if I were you I'd really outline the scenes you are going to show us to make the story go from A to B. If you try to write every moment of 6 months you'll drive yourself crazy and you'll probably never finish. If you have your path, you can figure out how realistic it is to write each component, and have a real plan for finishing.

Also, if you haven't read "Compromise" by Princess Pottypants (an ongoing story on Patreon right now), it might be worth it as you think about this project. In some ways it is very different from this and also shares some themes and is done smartly (like everything else PPP does). You don't want to write the same story, but I do think it might be a helpful way to think about developing your characters and the pacing of a story like this.

Good luck - you've got something interesting here, so I hope you'll flesh it out and share something good with us!

I thought about switching between perspectives of Sophia and Catherine. You have a good point and I will try to limit myself on one perspective per chapter, so it stays clear for the reader which perspective I'm using right now.

I hope that I'll manage to do a good job fleshing out the characters well (a bit anxiety here). I plan to upload my first chapter, which is a introduction to Sophia right after my comment here :)

Your point about character motivation is very good. I try to give my best there. If you notice something is to shallow or contradictory, then please leave a comment in this thread here.

I have no idea about pacing right now, as this is my first story here on Dailydiapers. I hope that I can figure it out in the process?!? In the moment I tend to make some time-skips here and there, focusing on the important developments.

I will put Compromise on my reading list and will check it out in the future :D