LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something different - my training to get an overactive bladder, hopefully nearly achieved!

Im actively forcing my bladder to empty. I’m doing this at least every hour, sometimes when I have the opportunity even more frequent.

I have an app to both keep track of how many times a day I forcefully pee, as well as making sure I don’t forget to empty my bladder. Most times I can’t feel anything in my bladder by still I manage to get around 50 ml. Out.

my hope is that I can speed things up considerably so my bladder becomes irreversible overactive.

Vor 12 Stunden sagte MLDK:

Ich zwinge aktiv dazu, meine Blase zu entleeren. Ich mache das mindestens über einen längeren Zeitraum, manchmal, wenn ich die Gelegenheit dazu habe, sogar noch höchsten.

Ich habe eine App, mit der ich beide verfolgen kann, wie oft ich am Tag kräftig pinkle, als auch um sicherzustellen, dass ich nicht vergesse, meine Blase zu entleeren. Meistens spüre ich nichts in meiner Blase, trotzdem schaffe ich es, etwa 50 ml zu trinken. Aus.

Ich hoffe, dass ich die Dinge erheblich beschleunigen kann, damit meine Blase irreversibel überaktiv wird.

I have read all your previous entries in my blog again and thought a few things.

I still have a certain amount of control, although it's becoming increasingly difficult for me to maintain it at the moment. I think I'm in a transition phase.

I do have an overactive bladder, but I'm on the verge of developing urge urinary incontinence as well.

I have never told any of my doctors about my limitations in this area. That's why I went to my family doctor today without a diaper, but put the diaper on shortly afterwards because I felt damn uncomfortable without this protection. Only then was I completely myself again! Shortly afterwards I was able to run it 3x an hour, it felt so good!

But now back to you - I am sure that it is different for everyone - I notice that you, in contrast to me, monitor a lot!

I just let it! I just let it happen, I didn't put myself under pressure with this control.

Despite everything, I think this is also important, because only then do you realize what successes you have achieved. But maybe it's enough to check not every day, only in a view month.

Only then, when I no longer thought about the frequency and the amount, did I have this surprising success!

As I said, it can be different for everyone, and I think that by constantly and regularly letting go, you will finally weaken your bladder enough so that you can also achieve my significant successes! Everyone's body is different, stick with it, that's the most important thing!

I've been getting better and better since my rehab where I've continued to do this and used a toilet so often whenever I felt the slightest urge - there without a diaper of course. My bladder is now incredibly sensitive and quickly indicates during the day that it wants to empty itself. And after this it feels so good, but now finally with a diaper again!