LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopted By Amazon’s (open )

JE PUNK

Barbara gave a sprinkle of talcum powder on the girl's private parts before close the diaper on her little groin "the hair removal cream should ensure that you don't have rashes" Barbara explained to the little girl taping the diaper before pick her up.

Kairi blushed and nodded before she found being lifted as her diaper crinkled slightly while she sucked her paci wondering where the large woman was taking her she noticed the diaper she was wearing had a sweet scent to it 

Barbara relaxed chatting with Kairu talking about her favorite TV series and movie tough it seemed that her guest didn't know them,  she promised her that she would watch them with her if she wanted to "I hope I haven't made spoilers" she said her smiling.

"Nevertheless they are show very famous" she said herself "I let you sleep. Do you want something like a bit of water? or a PJ." Barbara asked to Kairi before help her to get down to the armchair and accompany her the bathroom where she make her available a footstool to brush her tooth.

Barbara showed her thumb to say that was OK and went to the kitchen to fìll the sippy cup again and carried it to Kairu room putting it on the night table so that Kairu could find it before return in her room, change her clothes with her pajamas and go to bed. 

While Kairi was brushing her tooth Barbara had carried a pajama for her guest, thinking that she would enjoy it. She thought that she would been able to wear it without her help. Now she was closing her book and turning the light off, before fall in asleep.

Kairi got into the sleeper before climbing into the crib her diaper crinkling loudly as she got into the blankets as being Adopted came into mind should she allow this woman to adopt her? Or just go home to her ordinary life before sighing and would make her decision in the morning 

Barbara woke up and went to take a shower then she went to prepare the breakfast for her self and for her guest, then she went to her guest room ad knocked at the door before get in and see the little woman in the crib, she didn't expect to find her guest here but she approached it and she gently caressed her little head to wake her up 

"good morning little flower! morning is on" she said her.

"ok! do you want that I change you now o after the breakfast?" Barbara  asked to Kairi preparing a bowl of porridge for her self and one for her little guest "after the breakfast we go to the airport to ask for some information about your country and away to make you return home. ok?" she said her smiling and gently   

Barbara smiled sweetly when she saw Kairi shiver. She would she thought that she would like very much if was available to be adopted by her but she didn't want that the story run too quickly. She had always imagined the adoption like a relationship in which the feeling between the amazon and the little have to blossom gradually, she is always been a very romantic person. She gently rised Kairi up from the ankles and put a cleaned diaper under her butty.

Barbara remained astonished by Kairi question because she didn't expect it, then she blushed a little "are you sure about what are you asking me? once the the the adoption process will be concluded, you you will never be able to go back" the woman said her closing the diaper on Kairi's groin and taping it, she felt obligated to said it by her conscience.

"ok then!" Barbara said with a big and sweat smile, she wished adopt a little, someday, but she didn't imagine that this would happen so early in her life "I will do my best to make you happy" she promised to the little "then what do you think about go to adoption center today?" she asked her smiling.