LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopted By Amazon’s (open )

JE PUNK

Barbara strolled down the street as she did all afternoon, and as she did every afternoon, she passed the bus station. She was a 32-year-old Amazonian of medium height with a very dark complexion, brown eyes, and long, black hair styled in Afro braids. She wasn't a very muscular woman, but she had a toned and beautiful body, both from her job as a police officer and from the two hours a day she spent in the gym. She was walking past the bus station when she saw a little one who looked bewildered:
"Hello! you missed? Can I do anything to help you?” she asked the girl.

Kairi was wondering around looking for a map for the next bus before she gasped an Amazon woman approached her “Ummm I Uhh just trying to find out when the next bus is going be I don’t think I’m in the right place.” She told her

"oh I'm sorry! I didn't want scared you"  Barbara said squatting down to look the little young girl's eyes "ok! Where should you go? Maybe I can indicate you the right bus" Barbara said very gently. She was a very kind person, and she she always gladly helped when it was necessary.

“Oh I’m looking for the next bus to get to Canada I seem to be lost and I don’t know where I am or where to go.” She said as she had a hard understanding the map as if it was in a different language 

Barbara looked at the little young girl trying to understand what she was thinking “is it all right?” she asked, noticing her very confused “are you an autonomous little or do you have an amazon guardian? Do you want to be accompanied to the police station or another place?” Barbara asked her very kindly “ I am a policewoman, you can trust me!”  she said, showing the badge she carried every way she went.

"Ok!" Barbara said gently "I could guest you in my house!" Barbara offered gently her "in this way you could save some money. Is not far from here" she said gently "I willn't put you in a diaper... Unless you ask me" she said winking.

Kairi blushed and nodded “Okay..” her  cheeks turned a bright pink at the mention of diapers “Diapers? I hadn’t worn something like that did quite sometime and my potty training is pretty strong.” She said quite embarrassed she told this to a complete stranger but she had rumors about Amazon’s taking in littles and degrading their potty training 

"ah ok!" Barbara said her "I had to ask you that information because it's the procedure when we find a little without a amazon companion" she explained to the little young girl "it's to avoid very bad misunderstanding. Where are you from?" she asked the woman asked her very gently.

"oh! New York... I never hear this City" Barbara said driving the little young girl under the front porch of her house "you can not answer if you don't want, what did you want to do to Canada?" she asked taking the key from her pocket and opening the door before inviting the little young girl to get in.

"oh! Then you are a tourist and you came here by chance. I understand" Barbara said very gently "I think that you haven't had lunch yet. I can prepare something for you and me" she said going to the kitchen and opening the refrigerator to look what there was in it.

Kairi nodded her head  “Yeah I guess I’m alittle hungry.” She said softly before feeling the urge to pee and went to go find a bathroom only to come across a nursery which seemed big enough to fit her and blushed brightly at it 

36E15F57-9EE7-404C-8FFF-B96FBE5CB9FB.webp

"oh! You had seen the room for my nephew" Barbara said to Kairi "she is a little like you, but she agreed to the adoption. Here in Shardany for adoption the little's agree is essential or it isn't valid and the Amazon who try it can go to jail" Barbara explained to the little young girl "two months ago I arrested an amazon woman for this reason" she said smiling while she pulled a cot from inside a closet "you can sleep here if you want. My sister uses it when she comes to visit me" she said with a smile

Kairu blushed and nodded before seeing the diapers that had princesses all over them and it was probably her size too “I umm well sometimes wet the bed and have close calls.” She said blushing abit as the stuff made her think about it 

“ok!” Barbara said very kindly. “Do you think to succeed in keeping the bed dry for this night, or would you feel more sure wearing protection?” the amazon woman asked as kindly as he could “I understand that this conversation can be very embarrassing especially with a stranger."

"ok. I show you where is the bathroom" Barbara said gently inviting her to follow her and opening the door "do you need a footstool to reach the loo?" she asked to her little guest before go to nursery room and preparing all she need on the changing table.

Barbara took a few minutes to prepare the changing table and the diaper before returning to the bathroom with a footstool for the little one that she put in front of the loo so that the little young girl could utilize it "is it better now?" Barbara asked, "could you tell me when you finish?" The Amazon woman asked Kairi.

Kairi blushed and nodded before going on the stool and lifted her dress and pulled her slightly damp panties down and started to do her business as a loud tinkling was heard and after afew minutes “I’m all finished.” Sounding like a small child