LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopted By Amazon’s (open )

JE PUNK

"what a good girl!" Barbara said smiling before helping the little young girl to get down from the loo "come on please!" she said bringing her to her nephew's room before picking her up on the changing table and letting her down "you said that you needed protection. Isn't it?" She asked her before taking a wipes package.

Kairi blushed as she was praised like a little girl before she was picked up without getting an opportunity to pull her panties back up or clean herself before finding herself on the changing table before being asked needing protection at night “Ummm yes…” she said softly 

(am I going too quickly?)

"do you know that you are really cute?" Barbara asked very kindly to the little young girl before taking the wipes and starting to clean very kindly Kairi's princess part "now a bit of this" she said showing her a pink tube of baby cream to whom she removed the stopper and squirmed a drop on her finger to spread it very gently on the girl princes part and butty.

( no ) Kairi blushed. “I am?” Finding her panties removed and shivered while she was wiped and eeped abit when the woman started to use baby cream in her she was surprised the woman was diaper prepping her now 

"Is there someone else here?" Barbara asked her closing the diaper on the young girl's groin and taping it "we did it!" the woman said putting the little girl down from the changing table "oh! I didn't introduce myself" the giant woman said embarrassed "I'm sorry for my rudeness. My name is Barbara Mendoza" she said offering her hand.

Kairi  blushed and shook her head no before feeling the crinkly garment taped around her waist after she was helped down as afew crinkles were heard before taking the woman’s hand not noticing the baby powder next to her

"don't worry little one!" Barbara said her sweetly smiling "like I said you, here to Shardany for the adoption of a little the little's agree is necessary. You know? here this country is the vanguard of little's right. And it's something we are proud of" Barbara said her. 

"it seem that some one is hungry" Barbara said smiling going to the fridge and opening it "unfortunately I haven't a lot of food, usually I go shopping the Friday afternoon because I found the more fresh things, then we need to go tomorrow" she explained to the little woman taking one onion and starting to cut it to prepare a fried before cut some pepper.

"oh! I'm sorry" Barbara said her "I'm been careless don't thinking about your stature. I will return immediately" she said going to a utility room and returning with a pink high chair "in this way eat would be easier!" She said with a gentle smile.

"not only!" She said gently "this is for littles like you too. I bought it for my nephew" Barbara said smiling and starting to set it up "ok. What do you think about seat down?" The Amazon woman said her approaching the little young girl.

Kairi  blushed and looked at the highchair for a second then looked at her crinkly garment “I uhhh Umm not really sure ma’am.” She said shyly as she noticed the Amazon come to close to her 

Barbara stopped looking her eyes smiling gently "what is the problem?" she asked her trying to understand the little woman that she had in front of her "adopt you isn't my intention" she said honestly her "and I don't think you are a baby. But I think that you need some help in this house because it isn't designed for little" she explained her hoping that she would be reasonable.

"ok. thanks for be reasonable, you are proving a lot of maturity" the amazon woman said picking the young girl on the high chair "and this is very very important" she said her taking the tray and setting it on before returning to control the food that was cooking. When the lunch was ready she set the table for herself and the tray for her guest.

"is it good?" Barbara asked gently to Kairi before starting to eat her too, "it seems yes!" she said eating her food "listen!" the amazon woman said to Kairi to have her attention "it seems that you have mistaken something. Tomorrow I accompany you to the airport and we ask when the next flight for your country will be. OK?" she said her very gently.

"of course! if only you was living her" she said smiling before unset the table and go to get her little guest free. she thought that she was adorable and that she would have liked very much adopt her, but she knew that for adoption her agree would be essential, then it would be impossible since soon she would be go away.