LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopted By Amazon’s (open )

JE PUNK

"my my" Barbara said smiling before pick Kairi up caressing her diapered giving some kind pat on her diapered butty before get in the Ice cream shop and say hello to the proprietor

"hello Bill!" she said him 

"hi Barbara!" he answered her "oh! Who is this beautiful little girl?" he asked to his friend approaching her with a sweet smile 

"she is Kairi. the little that I have just adopted" Barbara explained him.

• Like 1

"oh we are shy!" Bill said smiling before make a caress to Kairi's head "then I think that you are here for the best Ice cream in all Shardany!" he said going behind the freezer of the Ice creem and opening it "do you prefere cornet or ice cream sundae?" he asked to Barbara 

"I think that the sundae would be better" Barbara said to her friend 

"what do you think about chose the taste of your Ice cream?" Barbara asked to Kairi's indicating her the various tastes behind the glass

• Like 1

"of Course!" Bill said smiling while he took the Ice cream tongs and he used it to take a ball of the Ice cream that the little had chosen and putting it in the sundae "I take a cofee" Barbara said to Bill going to seat down to one of the tables in the cafe and sat down the little on her knees

"ok! I will give it to your table" Bill said to Barbara while he finished to prepare everything. After some minutes he approached the table with the ice cream and the coffee on a tray before give it to the two young ladies.

Kairi smiled shyly  “Ummm Thankies.” She said softly before slowly starting to dig into her ice cream to her surprise it was good then any other ice cream that she ever had 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Bill smiled her when the little thanked him before return to his work behind bar counter

"then what do you think about our town?" Barbara asked kindly to Kairi caressing her little head "do you like it?" 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

"done" Barbara said smiled after have kissed Kairi's nose "do you want take a tour of the town now or we do it another time?" the amazon woman said to the little before check her diaper that was a little wet.