LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[Not Spam]Soggies™ Not So BigKid™ Untraining Pants™ and the original Soggies Feelwet™ diaper ad

Blame @BabyAnna, thinking about the SuperSoft product line posts brought this idea into my mind...

Copied from page 22 and 23 of the November 2022 issue of Caregiver Dom magazine:

Announcing the newest innovation from Soggies™: Not So BigKid™ Untraining Pants™!

[Underneath the headline is a picture of a 28 count jumbo pack of Not So BigKid™ Untraining Pants™. The white plastic bag has BigKid™ Training Pants in large rounded orange letters at the top and three spokes models underneath the name: A twenty-something man with curly blond hair, a thirty-something woman who still has a scattering of freckles on her face, and another man leaping to throw a basketball. All of them dressed only in a BigKid™ t-shirt and training pants]

Here at Soggies™ we've heard from many caregivers that they have had trouble helping their little ones adjust to no longer being a big kid or the adult they may think they are. We've realized that many little ones may be helped by giving them the same transition back to babyhood that they had when leaving it. Many companies make pull-on diapers but only Soggies™ makes a proper Untraining Pant™. You may have noticed that the package above is labeled BigKid™ Training Pants™ and only has a subtle Soggies™ logo on the back of the package. This tiny fib of ours is intended to help you get your little one into the protection they need. Not So BigKid™ Untraining Pants™ have all the features of a proper pull on diaper. Fully elastic front and rear waistbands, tall leak guards backed by snug but comfortable elastic leg holes, and the super absorbent yet comfortably soft protection padding that Soggies™ is so well known for.

Not So BigKid™ Untraining Pants™ are available with our patented Shame When Wet™ technology which will help your little one realize they need their caregiver's help. Three special printed designs are made to help Not So BigKid™ Untraining Pants™ look more like adult underwear when dry. But when wet these prints fade to reveal a design that makes your little one look like they are wearing a Soggies™ tape on diaper. Choose from classic white, diapered teddy bears, and alphabet block Shame When Wet™ designs.

SPECIAL OFFER AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME!

For those little ones that need a little extra encouragement you can give your little one Soggies™ brand medicated Not So BigKid™ Untraining Pants™. The comfort lining of each medicated Not So BigKid™ Untraining Pants™ are coated with 5mg Dampazine™, the result of over a decade of Soggies™ urology lab research. Independent testing has proven that even just 5mg of Dampazine absorbed through your little's skin has a 98% chance of delivering at least one truly involuntary accident within a week of use. A single 5mg dose of Dampazine™ delivered daily for ninety days resulted in complete loss of urinary continence in 6 out of 10 test subjects and partial loss of urinary continence the majority of the remainder*. Caregivers may be assured that our patented SloDose Dampazine™ delivery coating means that only the little one wearing the medicated Untraining Pant™ will receive the Dampazine™. Our Dampazine medication is safe with no serious side effects at even 100mg** a day and with the SloDose delivery system your little one will not receive more than 40mg a day even when worn 24/7***. Medicated packages are subtly labeled to help prevent resistance in toilet untraining by your little one. Your authorized Not So BigKid™ Untraining Pants™ dealer can tell you how to identify the difference between medicated and non-medicated packages.

Contact your local authorized Soggies™ dealer or go to our website to order today. Use coupon code UNTRAINEDIN2023 to get 15% off a holiday or birthday gift wrapped multipack.

Soggies™ Not So BigKid™ Untraining Pants™, because you know your little one needs to return to the protection and comfort of diapers.

*Less than 5% of test subjects recovered continence without re-toilet training. Please use medicated Untraining Pants™ only if you desire long term removal of your little's urinary continence. **Safe without serious side effects when following directions and using SloDose delivery. ***Recommended usage is one medicated Untraining Pant™ per day for the first week one or more medicated Untraining Pants in the following weeks until desired loss of continence is achieved.

• Like 2
  • LittleFenny changed the title to [Not Spam]Soggies™ Not So BigKid™ Untraining Pants™

Thank you for devising your own brand, and it's always a delight when my stories inspire others, even if it's basically a rewrite of Supersoft Fluffies. I do though like that rather than Supersoft's faux "we're here to help the unfortunately incontinent" your brand takes a different approach.

The full range of Supersoft products is detailed (in reverse chronological order) here: https://stories.annaumea.me.uk/wp/category/supersoft/

• LittleFenny changed the title to [Not Spam]Soggies™ Not So BigKid™ Untraining Pants™ and the original Soggies Feelwet™ diaper ad
On 12/12/2022 at 3:08 AM, BabyAnna said:

Thank you for devising your own brand, and it's always a delight when my stories inspire others, even if it's basically a rewrite of Supersoft Fluffies. I do though like that rather than Supersoft's faux "we're here to help the unfortunately incontinent" your brand takes a different approach.

The full range of Supersoft products is detailed (in reverse chronological order) here: https://stories.annaumea.me.uk/wp/category/supersoft/

I meant to mention it above, but I love how you made use of fictional non-fiction when you came up with Supersoft Fluffies. It is a kind of storytelling that I don't think is done enough and I hope we see more. In the ABDL world it seems to almost only be done through the use of pasty style fake ads where an actual diaper package is photo edited with new models or a full page add has the original text edited. If I was better at visual design I'd try my hand at making an actual magazine ad for Soggies instead of just writing up the text. Maybe I'll try it anyway sometime, even if it ends up looking really amateur it isn't like there's much of it that's been done.

Oh, and Not So BigKid™ Untraining Pants™ were not actually the first product to come to mind, I actually thought of another but when I made the post above I decided to write up the second one that came to mind since it had just come to mind that day and I didn't remember seeing the idea of training pants designed for sneakily un-potty training before (I wouldn't be surprised if something similar hasn't come up in a Diaper Dimension story though, if anyone has seen this please let me know, and if anyone wants to make use of Not So BigKid™ Untraining Pants™ in a Diaper Dimension story just let me know). The original idea was a product for which Soggies was simply part of the product identity and not the company's name. Once upon a time Soggies was just another adult disposable incontinence garment manufacturer with a similarly stodgy name to the rest of the institutional incontinence market. Then they saw a marketing niche and instead of asking why they asked why not and turned their product designers loose to meet that marketing niche. Why believe it or not the history of the company goes all the way back to 1999...

A copy of a full page ad in the May 1999 issue of The Dominant Digest: The Newsletter For Those On The Dominant Side Of Life

At CeluloPolyFiber Health Products of Idaho™ we expected the introduction late last year of an incontinence brief that would absorb a full five cups (over 1100 ml!) of fluid would receive a lot of attention. We were saddened that the attention nearly every institutional customer gave us was to say their patients had no need for anything larger than our previous highest capacity of 600 milliliters, but others were much more excited. Here is what some of you had to tell us:

"When my husband started being bratty I decided to treat him the age he was acting and put him back in diapers. But (name withheld) has been resisting his new position in life. When I saw CPF's Safe & Secure™ Ultra Absorbancy Briefs would hold a full five cups I was doubtful but decided to give them a test. When I saw they really did hold so much more than what I'd been using before I began to pour a cup of warm water into each Safe & Secure™ before taping it on (name withheld) so he had no choice but to feel like the little boy he was behaving as. It worked! He has since stopped pretending he knows better than his new mommy and I rarely need to apply encouragement to his bottom before he will wet himself." Marjorie S. of New York, NY

"My wife has always liked to play at being my little girl since they days when we were dating and since those days we've always run into the same problem. She loves the feeling of sitting in a wet diaper but the drug store brands leak almost immediately and even the mail order and specialty medical supply store brands aren't much better. Even if they don't leak at the lightest wetting the layers would start clumping up uncomfortably or they would leak if the diaper wasn't changed immediately and what's the fun of that? Then our local medical supply store started carrying your Safe & Secure™ briefs with an impossible sounding absorbancy. Safe & Secure is a miracle! They don't fall apart when wet and they can stand up to more than one wetting without leaking, perfect for when I decide to take my wife out to grab a drive through kids meal and then drive to our favorite hillside scenic overlook to enjoy a picnic without worrying if we brought enough changes along or if anyone might come along during a change. Thank you for helping us enjoy our nights out with confidence and privacy!" Bruce W. of Foggyside California

"Safe & Secure™ Ultra Absorbancy diapers are just what I've been looking for! Three times a year I run a week long vacation workshop for couples getting into or looking to improve age play relationships and the one sore point, often literal, has been the diapers. Very few of the diapers on the market handle even a single wetting well but Safe & Secure™ Ultra Absorbancy diapers handle wettings so well they are worthy of a gold star sticker and they are some of the closest I've found to adult sized baby diapers in when it comes to fit and leak preventing design. All they are missing are the cute designs which a few sticker packs will take care of while providing a playtime activity. Best of all the absorbancy is so high I can assist the adult kids and their partners by having them add a little water to the diaper before it is put it on their newly regressing bundle of joy. They feel like they've already wet themselves from the first moment they're diapered yet their diaper still has enough capacity for their first real wetting. We've encouraged dozens of new adult babies and adult kids to relax and enjoy their new life faster than ever before. Thank you CPF!" Headmistress Beatrice of the Arkansas Age-Play Academy.

Here at CeluloPolyFiber Health Products of Idaho™ we have heard the public loud and clear! We love that you love our new Safe & Secure™ Ultra Absorbancy Adult Briefs and the only thing that makes us sad is that you are needing to give up absorbancy by pouring water into our Safe & Secure™ Altra Absorbancy Briefs. So we went to our absorbancy engineers and put them to work and now we are proudly introducing a new and improved brief for those times you want a brief that feels wet without giving up absorbancy or the health benefits of a brief that keeps skin clean and dry. Our absorbancy engineers worked with several of those who contacted us to find out not just what they liked but what would make them even happier and now we are proud to announce CeluloPolyFiber Health Products of Idaho™'s newest product: Soggies Feelwet™ Maximum Absorbancy Adult Diapers. Our absorbancy engineers have designed an incontinence brief that feels wet even when dry and have even increased the absorbancy to a full six cups! Our new Soggies Feelwet™ technology combines a new ultra soft micro texture weave top sheet with a light coating of a non liquid-blocking lotion to give the sensation of a wet surface while safely locking away liquids for an uncompromisingly healthy adult incontinence brief. Soggies Feelwet™ Maximum Absorbancy Adult Diapers don't shy from calling an adult incontinence brief a diaper and proudly say so on the package. And Soggies Feelwet™ Maximum Absorbancy Adult Diapers are available in both a discreet white design and with a cute pastel alphabet block front panel design for those times you want a product that is more playful.

CeluloPolyFiber Health Products of Idaho™ Soggies Feelwet™ Maximum Absorbancy Adult Diapers, the only diaper that feels wet from the very first moment!

Later in the year CeluloPolyFiber Health Products of Idaho™ dipped further into the new market by offering a special New Millennium New Years Soggies Feelwet™ Party Kit (which was available for $20 with a Soggies Feelwet™ box barcode or $30 without barcode) that included a package of a special New Years 2000 Soggies Feelwet™ Maximum Absorbancy Adult Diapers with a holiday print of a Champaign bottle with a baby bottle nipple on top and a Champaign flute on the left and sippy cup on the right, a test marketing package of disposable absorbent adult bibs with a pastel Happy 2000 printed on them, an "I'm Baby New Year!" sash, a pastel pink and blue bonnet, and a choice of either a matching sash reading "Proud Parent of Baby 2000" or a purely decorative "Behaving in 2000" cardboard paddle to put up on the wall.

In 2002 the owners of CeluloPolyFiber Health Products of Idaho™ changed the name of the company to Soggies Adult Diapers International as Soggies Feelwet™ diapers had by then become their strongest product line and the ABDL age player market their most exciting area of innovation. Their old name is now used only for their legacy institutional line of medical incontinence briefs where they have continued to advocate for the health and well being of patients through the use of more absorbent and quicker drying adult briefs and marketing aimed at removing the stigmas around the use of absorbent products by those who need them.

• Like 1