LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Favorite Ab/dl Moment

I was just longingly thinking back to my favorite AB/DL moments, and thought it might be a good topic for everyone to share.

About a year ago when my wife was breast feeding, I could convince her to allow me indulge on occasion. I am an infrequent bed wetter, but she makes me wear diapers at night so she doesn't wake up in a puddle, so there I was, lying in my cloth diaper breast feeding off my beautiful wife until I dozed off to sleep. I'd love to do it every night, unfortunately that was the only time she let me nurse long enough to fall asleep.

A close second was one other time she did gently wake me in the morning with a boob in my face asking if I would breast feed to relieve some pressure.

I’m not trying to brag, just figured I would get the conversation started with my fond memories.

Oh, and finally, one time back before Christmas she ran out of sanitary products and let me diaper her. I remember it clearly because it was the night we were setting up the Christmas tree.

OK, your turns.

The first time i was "with" another ab/dl...

Playing with Nickie and Bri Bri and Duckie in a hotel in Chicago.....after a trip to walmart for "kid" stuff.......

The first time i met Glennie at a diaper party in NY....and feeling totally safe enough to lay on the couch against Duckie and suck my thumb infront of a room full of people....and the conversation that ensued....

The first time my Daddy diapered me...the emotional aspect was so intense i cried.....He'd planned everything so perfectly...and there was no fumbling around...it was like He'd been doing it for years.......

There are a couple of moments that I will always cherish.

Both where over 10 years ago, regarding trips to an AB nursery.

The first stay was a present from a family member, and although I was extremly nervous talking with the owner and knowing there where loads off us out there made me feel wounderful, and offcourse that first nappy change.

The second time I went was able to relax alot more and got to where baby dresses for the first time, bought that first dress off the owner and still have it today :) although never wear it anymore think the next wash will see it fall to pieces :crybaby:

Hugs

Chloe

I guess I have many memories of thinsg I've done, like going to medical supply stores and talking to clerks about the incontinent products, but a couple moments stand out.

I once went to a medical supply store with an Attends on under my jeans. I wanted to buy some waterproof pants so I asked the clerk, a woman, what they had. She showed me the SALK brand, which was all that they carried and asked if the person was bedridden and needed snap pants or if they could use pull on pants. I told her that I was the person who used them because I was incontinent. I explained that I wear cloth diapers at night and that I usually bought my waterproof pants over the internet. I told herI had 2 different problems buying plastic pants on line. I said I woud get plastic pants and they were not very strong and would either tear after a short time. The other problem I had was getting the right size. They would be a little too snug if I got large or way too loose if I got extra large. I was floored when she offered to let me try both sizes on in a back dressing room to see which size would fit better! Not only did I try each size on over my Attends disposable, but when I asked her for her opinion she came into the dressing room where I had the large size on over my Attends and tugged on the back of the waistband to see how snug they were! She then asked me if the cloth diapers I wore at night were thicker than the disposable diaper I had on and I told her yes, a little. She told me that the SALK pants are much stronger than vinyl pants and that it's better if they are a little snug than too loose. Never before or since had I been offered to try the waterproof pants on in the store and I've never had an experience where the clerk (who was a registered nurse) come in when I was standing in just my shirt and diaper to check the fit of the waterproof pants! That's one of the reason's I like to buy my products at medical supply stores instead of drug stores. Clerks have seen it all from mastectomy paitents, people who need knee braces or crutches and also people with incontinence problems. They are there to help and give advice as opposed to drug stores who are just there to stock the shelves and ring up what you buy.

Other fond moments are the times I went fishing in my boats with a DL friend. Instead of fishing with our shorts or jeans on, we fished the day in just our diapers and t-shirts! So nice to be out on a boat away from other people and just relax in diapers doing something fun like fishing.

The only diaper moment that sticks out in my memory for me that I still smile at today is the day I met my ex boyfriend for the first time. We'd talked on the phone, been online friends for five years before we decided to date. The day he showed up, he came a little earlier than expected and I didn't have a chance to take off my diaper. Let's just say things got a little hot and heavy and he didn't mind that I was wearing. Infact, he ripped it off then told me afterward to go ahead and put another on. *smiles faintly at the memory* Meh.. Now I miss him. Bugger. >.<

For me it wasn't so much about me as ...

I was at a 4th of July show called the Stampede. They had a tiger show that was very popular, and it had a bleacher set up that was about 4 ft high. My daughter and myself were trying to see through the back row when this nice looking woman said she could make room for my girl. I lifted her up and the lady helped, then I was eye level with her exposed diaper. I stood behind my daughter for the entire show, but I could not take my eyes off the 3 inches of what was clearly a Depends diaper. At one point her friend noticed the exposure and pulled her shirt down, but luckly for me it went right back up. Best sighting Ive ever had.