LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mixed Feelings

So I'm pretty definitely sure my girlfriend is not up for me being in diapers. I've never told her anything about it but made many hints like just joking around, and Halloween and stuff, basically she said i can be a baby for Halloween but if i ever wear diapers our physical relationship is over. A little harsh but not really since we were "joking around". I'd have to say it makes me a little sad but i don't mind too much, we have an awesome relationship anyways, and when she's with me I like never think about them. I think I've just used diapers to kinda fill part of me thats missing when I'm lonely, and when she's around she does that anyways. So oh well, life goes on, maybe if we're still together way down the road I'll tell her, but for now I'm good.

HuggieBaby

Well, one thing to do. See if you're right and if in ten years from now, you two are still together and your diaper days are willingly over, then you're all good. However, if in ten years from now you two are still together and you still get the odd craving to wear a diaper, then you're better off telling her. Just make sure you tell her earlier in the relationship so it doesn't seem like you're been holding out on her, and making her think she fell in love with someone who she doesn't even know. If she agrees with everything and even participates, you will be a lot happier than if she banned it from your relationship and limits your wearing. That could actually lead to some serious problems. Anyway, best of luck.

Because you are so young (I say that like I'm not 21), I'd be sure this is a really special person before you go spilling the beans. This is a part of you that only a very special and long term partner should know. Don't be too eager. When it does come time to tell someone, try to muster the courage to deliver the news sincerely, but not as if it is something you are ashamed of. If you are wearing any kind of shame or disgust on your face, she might assume that it is something to be ashamed and disgusted of. One more thought... don't spew out overloads of information all at once. Just start with the important stuff and let her ask questions. The best way to start the conversation might be, "Can I tell you something about myself that I haven't shared with many people...?". Try to resist, "We need to sit down and talk...".

Just some thoughts. Haven't had to go through that situation, but that's how I'd handle it.