LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The All-In-One Company - no longer the same

It's been several years since I found out about this company located in the UK. I've ordered a few and have been very happy with the products. Well, I got an titled "All In One Are Back... We've Missed You!" That threw me off. Reading the email, I saw this.

All In One was founded by Kate Dawson in 2009. after she experienced a sleepless night trying to keep her daughter Lily warm due to kicking off her duvet. Kate Dawson was honoured with an OBE in 2018 for her work, praised for its premium, hand-made garments.

In 2021, Kate made the difficult but hard-earned decision to retire from the day to day running of the business and the brand was acquired by a small but determined group of business masterminds. This group has the drive, vision, ambition and determination to continue evolving the brand by exploring new styles, modern fabrics and environmental credentials whilst staying true to our original values.

The pictures in the email and what I'm seeing on the completely changed website is very disappointing. It's like cheap mass produced stuff. With how hard it is to find custom products like they offered, I hope they add those types of services and can or will be made by others that worked there. I wonder what happened to the other employees. If it turns out like may of the other AIO websites, a lot of people (AGERE/little or not) will be disappointed. I don't know whether to cry or be fuming mad. Not at Kate, but the new owners. I also have a 100£ gift certificate that hasn't been used.

Edit to add this:

I was looking at the Facebook page. Looks like they will no longer offer custom stuff. Several people seem to be ticked off at the new owners for basically keeping the name and riding on the fame that Kate started. They even have "Est. 2009" on the website. Yet it's basically a whole new company.

Edit to add:

• Sad 1

Yeah.  I'm a bit bummed.  I'm wearing one of my AIO onesies (I got 2) right now.  And I had been trying to order another one for a few weeks now but the web site wasn't working.  That email explained it.     Given their new product line.... no intention of ordering again. 

• Sad 1

That's a shame. They offered a lot of options and were very high quality. I'm guessing the business was bought, all those employees they had were fired and now they're going to mass produce cheap stuff with the old premium price.

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Yeah.  I'm a bit bummed.  I'm wearing one of my AIO onesies (I got 2) right now.  And I had been trying to order another one for a few weeks now but the web site wasn't working.  That email explained it.     Given their new product line.... no intention of ordering again. 

I have 3 or 4. I might take one to a seamstress I've known for quite some time to find out if she can make them. Would be nice is she could reverse engineer the pattern. She's done some other stuff for me and has made cosplay stuff for one of her daughters. She also gets swamped taking care of prom dresses in the Spring. 

5 hours ago, Elfy said:

That's a shame. They offered a lot of options and were very high quality. I'm guessing the business was bought, all those employees they had were fired and now they're going to mass produce cheap stuff with the old premium price.

From what I can tell, the new company doesn't use the equipment or the place when Kate and them worked. Basically took the name and fame and that's it. The comments I've seen from the new "owners" on FB are horrible and nobody that dealt with Kate and her crew seem very pleased.