LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The How To Find A Mommy Manual

looks like you want some kind of reply .. your little texts seems kinda empty and obvious. date someone and put the ab/diaper condition on the forefront b4 it reaches anything serious. honestly .. i hope nobody here had to read this to understand that and figure it out. but then again i guess there are a lot of people who are just totally inept at dating girls.

feels to me like you think you discovered the wheel and ur all happy about it.. thing is .. the wheel has already been discovered.

looks like you want some kind of reply .. your little texts seems kinda empty and obvious. date someone and put the ab/diaper condition on the forefront b4 it reaches anything serious. honestly .. i hope nobody here had to read this to understand that and figure it out. but then again i guess there are a lot of people who are just totally inept at dating girls.

feels to me like you think you discovered the wheel and ur all happy about it.. thing is .. the wheel has already been discovered.

Chill out Dude, She has a sitter service, is married, and they Both have a "baby girl" that lives with them. She also is posting in the correct area. She hasn't discovered the wheel, but atleast she owns some of them! B)

She is offering free advice, you don't get alot of that these days.

We used to have to pay for it at DPF. The old adage applys : "If you can't say something nice, then say nothing at all."