LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Welcome baby girl… or is it, boy?

**About this story- Hi! Guys, I’ve been writing stories over the years but have taken a break. Decided to do something a little different. Change roles a bit. Hope you guys enjoy it… I’d love to get more ideas to write, send me positive feedback, let’s see where this goes. **

Chapter 1-

My new life has been one huge roller coaster. I’ve always had a vision of finding a daddy & becoming his forever baby girl. I was a picky baby girl, always looking for the perfect looking daddy, it took me years- but I finally found him. We spoke for a few months & he seemed to be just the one, checked off all the boxes of what I wanted as my daddy dom. But there was just ONE small problem, he has a wife. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to share him, I wasn’t bi, nor curious- but he said mommy wouldn’t want to be sexually involved with me, so he made me feel a little better, she would just expect me to be more of the servant at the house, cooking, cleaning, laundry. I said I could do that! 

They came into town to meet me one day & we spent the day together, having lunch, shopping & just getting to know each other. We chatted about what was expected from each other if we were going to move in… they were from up North, & they were well off, so I would be moving in with them. I’d get to take 2 of my dogs & live out my baby life with them. 

At 30, I wasn’t 100% sure what I wanted in life. I’ve been wearing diapers as a fetish since I was 19, been sneaking them on since I was 14, only to drown out the dreams I’ve been having since I was 12. I’ve had my fair share of relationships but nothing lasted. I never imagined that I would be 30, still interested in diapers, I thought that when I would start wearing at 19, the phase would finally die out, but nope. I always looked for daddies online, wore my diapers every so often, and was an online baby girl for those daddies, but no one was ever ready. When I realized, I couldn’t hold a relationship nor keep a job for very long, I realized I needed to be dependent on someone, & that realization came in the form of being someone’s baby girl & becoming a baby slave of some sort where I’d wear diapers pretty much 247, as most daddies out there wanted. I was scared to start this adventure but I knew it’s what I needed in my life. I couldn’t amount to anything so I thought this would be the best option. 

The expectation laid out in front of me was what I thought would be simple… I’d be a diaper slave, around the age of 3 or 4. I would be regressed to a toddler & treated as such, however I’d still have teenager responsibilities- clean, cook, do laundry, take care of the dogs ( all eventually, until then I’d have a nanny/ housekeeper doing things), along with helping mommy as her assistant. I was to wear diapers 24/7, drink from a bottle, still attached to her pacifier, I’d be allowed big kid food but cut into toddler pieces, eat in a high chair, & still have a sex drive, an extreme one at that! I guess I could handle that. 

Move in would happen within 3-4 weeks. We needed time to get my room together & I packed up all my stuff, sold everything & get my papers in order ( turn in the apt, sell my things, close the bank account & make mommy & daddy my conservator). Story was, I couldn’t take care of myself any longer & needed supervision, & “rehab” to rehabilitate my life. Daddy had a doctor friend within the lifestyle that could help sign all the papers, & his secretary (slave wife) is a notary, so everything looked legit. That’s it, I was in it for good. I was legally theirs.

I never saw 3 weeks pass so quickly, I sold about 95% of everything I owned & my apt was turned in. Daddy & my new mommy came to get me in their RV, easier to move the remaining of my things & transport the dogs. We had a 12+ hr trip back to my forever home or so I thought.  

Chapter 2-

Chapter 2-

It had actually taken 6 days to get home, on the way home we had stopped to see one of daddies special doctor friends. I was put through a surgery that was to help me with my new life, as I later found out I was given the gastric sleeve surgery to help me lose weight over time, along with a snip to my bladder to weaken it for good, & to add to it all, they they snipped a piece of my vocal cord, so I always have a type of squeaky voice to seem like a younger voice as well as to where I also couldn’t complete my words as well. That was a surprise to me as I wasn’t allowed to talk since I got to the Drs office, & since then I’ve had a pacifier locked in my mouth that had a cap on it that was removed to insert a long straw/ catheter to allow me to drink my liquid diet.

During the time I had chatted with Daddy I had mentioned that I was overweight & had a desire to lose a good amount of weight. I guess he took it seriously & made it easy for me to lose that weight w/ the surgery. I was told I’d lose between 90-120lbs within 6-8 months. It also came as a surprise when they told me no more solids as their slave. I was shocked as we had talked about me being allowed to eat regular food. They said they didn’t want me to regain the weight later, so that my liquid diet would be controlled by all the calories & vitamins I’d need for at least the next few years. 

By the time we were home, I was already in pull-ups & being changed about 6x a day. Daddy was annoyed by this & said I was becoming too much work, & wanted me to have less changes. That I had more important things to be trained on than to stop & get changed, or fed. So I was put into an extra thick diaper with a stuffer in it, & hoped it lasted at least 8 hrs, therefore I’d go to 3 changes a day. Somehow I was always messy at my changes & figured there was something in the food I was being given, along with a diuretic. After a few weeks I was messing at least 2-3x a day, & my diapers were constantly full. 

It had been a month since I arrived & since my surgery & I had lost about 20 lbs already. I was put on the scale once a week to make sure I was losing weight, they wanted to make sure I was getting the correct calorie intake as well. Everything looked like it was on track. I was losing weight & couldn’t believe it, it had been 15+ years since I started gaining massive weight & 8 yrs since I was under 230lbs. At the end of the day, I didn’t care how I was treated, as long as I knew I’d be skinny again, one day. Would I ever be able to show it off like I wanted, doubt it- but again, I’d be healthy again too. 

Over this past month, life was almost normal other than being diapered everyday, having a pacifier locked onto me & my liquid diet, daddy making me orgasm daily- I was still allowed to walk, communicate in some way, watch TV, sleep on a normal bed, get online, keep an extensive journal as daddy wanted, I was living a DL life,  I just had a few chores to do around the house as well, but little did I know things were about to change. 

I knew that I was going to become a sexual slave to a point, daddy wanted to keep me as horny as possible, especially to getting used to my diapers after an orgasm. When I was alone, I loved cumming in my diaper, but I would get turned off right after, & changed almost right away, & daddy didn’t want that, I had to learn how to stay diapered after I came, I mean I was going to be diapered 247 after all. Every morning I woke up messy, so daddy would wake me up with a wand until I orgasmed. He then cuddled with me, patting my diaper & reminding me that it was ok to stay in my diaper until I calmed down enough from the session I just had, & ronce I was calmed down, I was taken out of bed & waddled my way down to breakfast. A routine he wanted me to get used to is always eat while I was messy- it would remind me of my place, that I had no control of when I’d get changed, & to remind me of the baby I was eventually becoming. After breakfast I was taken to the bathroom for a shower & back into a fresh diaper & expected to have it wet within 3 minutes of being changed. This was done so I was never very long in a dry diaper, & also to make sure I was constantly pushing on my bladder. 

That was another rule, the constant forcing of pushing myself to pee. I have a Fitbit watch, which has an alarm that goes off as a vibration on my wrist reminding me every 10 mins to push on my bladder & try to pee. Daddy found on Etsy a baby motivational 32oz bottle that was modified for an adult nipple on it with a strap around the neck that can be locked onto my wrist, meaning it wasn’t going anywhere. I was expected to empty the bottle within the hour. By the end of that hour, I would be pretty wet. 

• Like 4

Interesting a 32 ounce bottle of who knows what forced fed on an hourly basis ?

64 ounces of water is the recommended daily flow for an adult in good health - - -

That is going to have to be some heavy weight diaper to contain all that and changed frequently -

Then all the fluid going thru the body draining build up waste and even the excess fluid itself -

Keep it up and you turn into a prune in short order -

Another punitive scenario - after drinking that 32 ounce of questionable substance -

the requirement to be weighed on a digital scale to make sure there was no cheating.

The scale registering the weight gain then authorizes a valve to open causing the

diaper to receive the download - when the diaper is weighted enough a change is

noted 

All this input/output calibration in perfect rhythm to insure a quality change function.

Less in and more out - in short order loss of weight should happen - - -

• Like 1