LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girls or Grown Up Women: Did you ever Babysit a boy your age older and be responsible to bathe diaper him ?

VisaT

I had nocturnal enuresis and had to wear diapers to bed until I was 15. My mother was my primary caregiver but one day, she introduced to my new babysitter.   She was very pretty with green eyes and wore a touch of mascara  dark eyeliner and lipstick. She was fashionably dressed  wearing a tennis skirt,  pump shoes with kitten heels . She had a fully developed woman's body; slender and shapely, with large breasts that the v-neck sweater she wore struggled to hold. She was a bit taller than my mother and possessed a mature maternal presence and a radiant smile that comforted me.

I was late bloomer who had started puberty and when my mother introduced me to her, I thought she was in college or at least a high school senior. She had an November birth day and was 13 when she 1st babysat me January just 3 weeks before my 13th birthday. My babysitter was the same age as me but I thought she was an adult woman. She was my babysitter for about 2 years We went to different schools and I didn't find out she was my age until many years later.

• Like 4