LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We asked for it… (A tantreem tale)

We asked for it… (A Tantreem Tale)

Chapter 1: Time to Celebrate 

Ashlee and Charlotte sat on their loveseat nervously looking into each other’s eyes. They are both dressed to impress in “club wear” as they plan on celebrating as soon as their guest leaves.  They’ve been together for almost a year and as much as they have explored and “spiced” up their relationship, tonight is a huge step for them. “Feeling sexy baby?” Charlotte says with a giggle. “Maybe the plug is too much?” Ashlee says shifting in her seat, the feeling of the medium size princess plug giving her enough pressure (and pleasure) to cause her sex to spasm. “Maybe I better go take it out.” She says standing to her feet just as a the entry door buzzer alerts them that their guest has arrived. “Too late now baby.” Charlotte says laughing. Ashlee gives her girlfriend a little smirk and then laughs saying “Well honey.. Here we go!” They both quickly down their glasses of red wine just as their doorbell rings at their downtown condo. 

“It’s open!” Ashlee says having unlocked the door after buzzing their guest in downstairs.

The door opens and both women stand to greet Margaret Silver, the premier “Nanny” in the ABDL scene in the area. She’s exactly as you’d envision. Tall, buxom, beautiful, with raven black hair and piercing green eyes. She’s wearing a 50’s throw back style dress that accentuates her curves, shows her cleavage and gives her a very “sexy momma” look. They offer her a glass of wine and the three ladies take their seats. 

“We’re excited to get to speak with you about this.” Charlotte begins and then goes into great detail explaining how Ashlee and her met, fell in love and how they both heard about the “scene” and started to explore the fetish online and a little bit of playing around with one another at home. Charlotte suddenly realizes she’s prattling on like a nervous school girl and then blushes refilling her own glass to break the awkward silence.

Margaret smiles and then takes a file out of her large black tote and begins reading:

“Charlotte, 24 years old, works as a manager in the local hospital, you say that your “play age” is 1 year old?” 

“Yes ma’am… I uh. I like the simplicity of that age.”

“Good answer.” She says looking the pretty woman over. “Ashlee, you are 23 and work as a police officer. Your play age is 3.” 

“Yes. I don’t do the diaper thing, more of a “little” than an AB.” 

“We can work with that.” Margaret says closing the file. “Now girls. I am not some cheesy online mistress. When you agree to be in my care you *will* follow the rules, you will be exactly the *girls* that I direct you to be.” She glances at the dress Ashlee is wearing and raises a brow. “I noted that you two would like to be treated as children but you also get some sexual satisfaction out of this and want to be guaranteed “adult time” too.”

“Yes Margaret.” The both say together.

“Well for starters I think we should at least establish that we are NOT equals girls. You will not refer to your nanny by her first name. Understood?”

“Yes ma’am.” They both reply

“Better. Now. It looks as if everything is settled. I will move in here and will take you both under my charge as your Nanny and you will both be your “play age” with exception of when you are at work or when there is an agreed “Big Girl” time.”

“That sounds great!” Ashlee gasps grabbing her lover’s hand. 

“Not so fast ladies. Now I understand that you have your “play age” in your mind but I intend to start you both off at 4 years old. We can make adjustments as time goes by. You could be 8.”she says to Charlotte, “and you could end up an infant.” She says to Ashlee. “Your behavior will determine that. Do you both understand?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Good. Now then, stand up.” 

Both women stand up before their Nanny. 

“I am sending you both on a cruise for the next two weeks so that I can get things settled here. I will interview your parents, close friends, etc to get an idea of who you both are so that I can make your time as my girls the most rewarding.”

“Our.. parents?” Charlotte practically whispers 

“Don’t worry, they won’t know why I’m meeting them.  I’m a professional.”

“Now Charlotte, you are the biggest so we will start with you. Take off all of your clothes.” 

Charlotte blushes and doesn’t move. 

“What is the issue dear?”

“Well.. it’s just sudden…” she looks at Ashlee.. “And we thought we’d go out tonight to celebrate after…”

“My child… I’m going to see you naked several times, this is no time to be shy. You are a baby and babies have no sense of modesty.” Margaret looks at her watch and then raises an eyebrow and glances towards the door. “Girls… We can do this my way, or no way at all.” She says standing and approaching Charlotte. “If you girls want to go out tonight to celebrate your new freedom under my care then I would suggest we actually agree that I’m taking you two on. If not then there is nothing to celebrate and you two can go back to wearing “cute” cotton panties pretending you are a *real* age player but really just posers.”

“Please don’t go.” Charlotte stutters and then reaches for her zipper. 

Margaret softly slaps her hand away and then unzips her dress and lets it slip down her shoulders to the floor. She is wearing a sexy bra and panty set along with her heels. 

“My my. You are quite the woman aren’t you.” Margaret says as she slips off Charlotte’s bra revealing her firm breasts capped with silver dollar areola and stiff nipples. She then slides her panties down revealing a trim landing strip of light blonde hair. She has her steps out of her heels and Charlotte blushes again being the only naked woman in the room. 

Margaret instructs Ashlee to take the clothing and put them in the master bedroom. She then motions Charlotte closer. “What is this?” 

“M.. My pubic hair?” 

“So it is. We will discuss this later.”

Ashlee enters the room and now it is her turn to “expose the goods” 

Ashlee is a couple inches shorter than Charlotte but her athletic frame is gorgeous. Natural C cups and toned abs and legs. Unlike her girlfriend, her sex is already bare. 

“Now this is more like it.” Margaret says reaching out and tapping the bare mound. “So tell me girls, who is the more dominant between the two of you?”

Both women look at each other then back at Margaret.

“One is ALWAYS the more dominant. You may not think about it, but one of you is the alpha of your relationship. It might be something small, such as.” She looks at Charlotte’s pubic mound “your hair down here. Your partner, whom we have established has the older “little” age is bare. Did she want it shaved or did you ask her to do it for you?” 

“Sh.. she asked me to remove it.” Ashlee offers.

“There we go. So you used to have hair but your lover said to remove it and you did what you were told.” 

“I didn’t make her do it.” 

“Ashlee, did you want to have a bare slit or did you do it as instructed?”

Ashlee looks at her girlfriend and then looks down at her bare sex.. 

“I kinda liked having some hair here.” She says tracing a small line from her labia “at least just a little.”

“And now we have the truth. That wasn’t so hard now was it?” Margaret says with a smile. “Now Charlotte, as the dominant partner to this point I feel like we need to reverse that role from now on. Ashlee will be your big sister and you will be her little charge understood?”

Margaret notes that there is a slight smile on Ashlee’s face at the announcement that she is the “big girl” in the relationship now. 

“Do you like that Ashlee? Like the idea that even though you are the smaller woman, you get to be the bigger girl?”

Ashlee smiles and nods her head to the affirmative. 

“Very good. I think you will be a great big sister.” 

Margaret stands and refills both women’s glasses and tells them to go get their “best” little wear so that they can get started. 

As the women leave the room she takes two sets of vials out of her pocket and quickly pours them in the wine glasses…

More to Come…

• Like 5

Chapter 2 “Awkward but.. We can do this!”

Charlotte and Ashlee emerge from their bedroom and stand before Margaret. 

Ashlee is wearing a onesie in white with pink trim that says “I love Mommy” on the front. She has her hair in two pig tails tied up with pink ribbon. She wears long pink knee socks. 

Charlotte is wearing a short pink “party dress” with Mary janes and ruffle socks. Her hair is in a single pony tail. Margaret lifts her dress and reveals a pair of Always Discreet Briefs. They are tan with black trim. 

“So this is what you wear to feel childish? Woman’s panties with some protection?” 

Charlotte looks down and then blushing nods her head. 

“And do you use them when you wear them?”

Ashlee giggles under her breath causing her lover to blush. 

“Uh no. I.. that would be silly.” Charlotte stammers out.

“Are you lying to me girl?” 

Charlotte looks at Ashlee 

“She’s not lying. She’s only playing around and doesn’t actually wet them.” 

Charlotte starts fidgeting…

“Do you want to admit to your girlfriend that you’ve wet them before or do you want to keep lying.” 

“Charlotte?” Ashlee suddenly feels embarrassed 

“I’ve wet them to see what it was like.” Charlotte says avoiding eye contact with Ashlee.

“Good girl. See? It is easy to tell the truth.” Margaret says padding Charlotte’s padded rear. 

“I… I didn’t want to tell you.. I thought you’d think it was too far.” She says to her girlfriend.

Margaret decides to change the subject to end the awkward moment. 

“Well thankfully you both have me to help you explore your new found fantasy. I suspect you both will learn a lot about each other and what your kinks are from now on.” 

She looks over both women and then announces that it is time for them both to finish up their drinks and move to the first phase of their arrangement. 

Charlotte and Ashlee down their drinks and then Margaret leads them into the master bedroom straight to the bathroom. She starts the tub and then asks either girl if they need to “go potty.” Charlotte starts to respond but Margaret interrupts her saying “You’ll need to hold until we can get a more proper potty. This toilet is clearly off limits.”  She smiles at her and then closes the toilet lid.

“Now then.” Charlotte finds her dress pulled up over her head and then her “brief” ripped on both sides to remove it from her body. Her shoes and socks are removed next and before she can say anything she finds herself seated in the hot bath. Ashlee takes a seat on the toilet while Margaret washes Charlotte in a cotton candy scented bubble bath. 

“Now for this.” Margaret says pulling on a couple of her pubic hairs. 

Charlotte thought it would be embarrassing to have to remove her pubic hair, but she couldn’t imagine how embarrassing it could really be.. instead of shaving herself, Margaret has her stand in the bath, legs spread apart and SHE slowly lathers her sex and then removes her hair. She then has her squat down in the water to reach other areas but the ending is the worst… She puts a towel on the floor and has Charlotte get on all fours so that she can catch any stray hairs between her cheeks! 

Ashlee even gets to help by spreading her cheeks open for Margaret. 

As the last razor pass is complete, the two drunk women are visibly aroused by the treatment Charlotte is receiving. Ashlee sees the shiny juice glistening on her lover’s newly bare slit while Ashlee’s own body is heated up in its own right. Nipples stiff and cheeks flush.. Margaret leans forward and whispers in Ashlee’s ear. 

“Yes ma’am.” Is all Charlotte hears.

“Ok Charlotte, turn around so we can get you ready to head out on the town.”

“Yes ma’am.” 

Margaret reaches in her purse and pulls out a pair of white cotton training panties and holds them up for Charlotte to step into.  Once that is complete she tells her to “sit tight” while she gets Ashlee all clean. 

Charlotte watches as Ashlee is stripped and then bathed by their “nanny” but the thought of her own naked body in nothing but a pair of juvenile trainers between her legs is getting her heated up again. She starts slowly moving her hips so the padding rubs against her sex. Something that Margaret catches with a smile. 

“Ok baby, all done. Let’s get you dried off.” She says playfully popping the naked police officer on her wet bottom. 

Ashlee is all dry and Margaret decides to push the envelope a bit..

“Charlotte come stand here..” she says pointing at the spot before her. Charlotte comes and stands while Ashlee watches. 

“Don’t you need to go potty?”

“Yes ma’am.” 

“Then go. I think it’s time to show Ashlee what a “little girl” she is lucky to have.” 

Charlotte looks at Ashlee and then back to Margaret. 

“Ashlee come stand next to your girlfriend.”

Ashlee comes to stand beside her. 

“Charlotte, ask your big sister if you can use the big girl potty.”

“C.. can I use the big girl potty?”

“Ashlee, kiss her and tell her it’s ok and that you want her to be free and happy, but only adults can use the toilet.”

Ashlee repeats the phrase and then blushes. 

Margaret smiles as Charlotte winces at the pressure in her bladder but nods her head up and down in compliance. 

“Great job girls, now… Let’s get you ready to go celebrate.” 

Half and hour later the two women are dressed up in their club wear again, make up and hair touched up, and looking every bit the sexy couple ready for a night on the club scene…. Underneath their short dresses is another story. Margaret insisted that both girls wear cotton training panties that she had in her tote as a way to kickoff their new life as her “girls”. Ashlee’s are pale pink and Charlotte wears the white ones she already had on.  If they bend forward too far the padded gussets dangle under the hem of their dresses. 

“Better be careful Ashlee or people can see!” Charlotte says.

“Actually this is kinda sexy knowing we might get caught baby.” 

“You know what? … I couldn’t agree more! Let’s go!”

The group says their goodbyes and then Margaret stays behind while the two ladies give her their itinerary (like good girls) and head out.  

• Like 3

Chapter 3: You’ll Find me in the Club

An hour later and the young lovers are dancing the night away in a hip club in the city center…

“Did you want another drink?” Charlotte asks over the music.

“Damn baby, that’s your third! You trying to fast forward to “drunk girl stumbling to an Uber” before they even switch DJs?”

“I know! I’m sorry, I am just so excited about our trip and our new “roomie”!” 

“Yeah I wonder why she’s sending us away for two weeks, and how she got the hospital and the PD to agree to it all.” 

“Hell I don’t care, it will be SO nice to be just the two of us for the next couple weeks doing whatever we want! Like…. Going to the bar and grabbing another drink!” Charlotte laughs swatting Ashlee’s ass and then dancing her way towards the bar. 

Ashlee stares as hard as she can but can’t see the training pants printing under her girl’s dress… 

2 hours later

“OMG Charlotte I have GOT to pee.” Ashlee declares waiting in the line at the bathroom… 

“You? I had to pee when we met with Margaret.. I’m bursting… but I really want another one of these drinks and the bar looks clear…”

“Another one? Lol so I’ll carry you outta here right?”

“Wouldn’t be the first time…. Ok! So I’ll run over and get us another drink while you save our spot ok?” 

“Ok but hurry! This line is long but moving pretty steady.” 

Charlotte takes Ashlee’s glass from her and heads towards the crowd dancing with an empty glass in each hand.. she makes it halfway across the dance floor when the pressure of her bladder pushes through her buzz. She rushes to the bar and sets her empty glasses down “I need two more of the Special!” She shouts over the crowd and music. 

The bartender hands her two full glasses and after dropping some cash on the bar she turns to head back to find Ashlee (and hopefully finding her next to use the toilet!) 

After a few steps she feels two hands on her hips. 

“You didn’t say please..” they say in her ear. 

“What?” She says trying to turn to see who grabbed her.

“At the bar baby, you didn’t say please to the bartender…. Naughty girl.” 

Charlotte realizes that it’s Margaret holding her waist

“Oh it’s you?” She says with confusion.. 

“Yes it is…” she can tell she’s confused “You told me you were coming here.” She starts slowly dancing with her new charge… “What are you drinking baby?” 

“It’s the house special. It’s really strong but the amount of vodka is masked by the delicious fruit flavors.” 

“My my, how many have you had? It sounds good.” 

“I lost count to be honest.” Charlotte starts to move away as she sights Ashlee next to enter the bathroom. 

“Where are you getting off to? I am still talking to you girl.”

“Oh! Uh, well Ashlee is waiting on me and I have this drink for her.” 

“Aren’t you sweet, getting your girl something to drink.” 

Charlotte sees Ashlee looking around for her and then shrugging steps into the bathroom. 

“Ma’am, I… I need to go.. Ashlee was holding our place in line and I went to get us these…”

“In line? For what?” Margaret stifles a laugh. “Oh! My baby still hasn’t gone potty has she?” 

“N.. no ma’am.” 

“Looks like Ashlee already went in, you’ll have to wait dear.” She says starting to move Charlotte’s hips to the music. “Drink your drink.” 

Charlotte sips her drink still holding the other glass.. Anything to take her mind off her need to pee!

“That’s a good girl, now..” Margaret slides around behind Charlotte with her hands around her waist “I bet your little bladder is just ready to burst.”

Charlotte only nods her head yes. 

“Too bad you aren’t wearing those silly adult briefs.” She slides her hands down to her hips “Because my little girl could just let it all out couldn’t she?”

Charlotte blushes and shakes her head..

“Finish that drink honey.” 

Charlotte downs the entire drink at once. 

“Too bad Ashlee left you and went potty, now the line is too long and your little bladder is too weak…” she pushes on her bladder “Isn’t it?” 

“Yes ma’am.” She breathes in response… 

“You like the idea of your weak bladder failing you don’t you Charlotte?” 

Charlotte feels the heat in her loins and her nipples stiffening.. “I… I do…”

“You want to be my good little girl don’t you?” 

Charlotte has stopped dancing and is now bracing herself against the firm body of her Nanny behind her, knees feeling weak.

“Ashlee wants to be such a big girl but *you*… You want to be Nanny’s sweet baby.”

“yeeessss…” she meekly replies.. 

“Show me baby, show Nanny what a good little baby you can be.” She pushes hard on Charlotte’s bladder causing her to yelp as a spurt of pee comes out into the waiting padding of her training panties. 

“That’s my girl, but don’t stop now. Pee-pee in your trainers and show Nanny that you can’t help but wet your panties. Nanny understands, she loves her little…” (pushes) “baby” (pushes) “girl.” 

Between the alcohol, the hours of needing to pee, the excitement of the “new arrangement”, and the way that Margaret is working her magic on her Charlotte feels her bladder spasm two more times before completely emptying into the padded panties she’s wearing. The padding not meant to hold that much pee are soon soaked and her pee pours down her thighs and puddles under her feet on the dance-floor. While Charlotte revels in the relief of her full bladder Margaret has stepped back and takes several photos of the proud adult in her sexy dress standing in a puddle of her own pee, her soaked panties now dipping below the short hem of her dress. 

“Charlotte! Where’d you g…..” Ashlee suddenly stops seeing that her girlfriend is standing in a puddle with a satisfied look on her face.

“Poor little lamb, she’s had an accident didn’t you Charlotte?” 

Charlotte seeing her girlfriend staring at her pee covered thighs blushes with shame and looks over to the friendlier face of Margaret.. “yes ma’am.” She almost whispers.

“Now Ashlee, don’t just stand there. She’s your baby sister and she needs our help. Help her out of those wet panties so we can get her cleaned up.” 

Ashlee motions her girlfriend towards the restroom but Margaret breaks in. “Do you not see that line dear? We can’t leave her in those soaked panties that long. Help her out of them right here.” Margaret pulls her phone up and starts recording again…

Ashlee reaches over to her lover’s tight dress and slides it up exposing the childish white training panties. The gusset is soaked through and sags between her legs. She slides the wet garment down her legs exposing her bare sex and ass to anyone on the dance floor that would notice if they weren’t enjoying their own night. While no one but Margaret sees the exposed woman’s charms, the idea of being caught both humiliates and excites the two young women. Ashlee holds up the wet panties and Margaret laughs and says “I’m not putting those in my purse, just drop them to the floor. Who knows what the person that finds them later will think. A naughty girl pretending she’s a grown up… tsk tsk..” she laughs. “Now Ashlee, take these wipes and get her cleaned up.”

Charlotte is getting anxious since her dress is still above her hips totally exposing herself and her hands are still full with the drinks she got from the bar. 

“Charlotte relax. Drink your other drink.” Margaret commands.

Charlotte sips the drink through the stir stick while Ashlee cleans her loins and legs with the wipes. When she finishes she reaches to pull the dress back down but Margaret breaks in again.

“My Lord Ashlee! We can’t have our girl running around with no panties on! Look what she did to the last pair! This will not do.” 

“Do you have more panties with you ma’am?” Ashlee asks.

“Well no. I had no idea that my two 4 year old charges couldn’t hold their bladders so I didn’t think that I’d need to have spares.” She reaches in her purse and digs around finally pulling a small pink and white garment. “All I have are these pull-ups.” She says as she hands it to Ashlee. 

Ashlee stares at the disposable underwear and then looks at her girlfriend’s exposed privates.

“Baby! I have to put something on! Everyone can see!” Charlotte says with a whine.

“O.. ok.. um lift your foot.” Ashlee holds the garment out and Charlotte starts to step her high heel through but the stiletto snags the padding and she loses her balance falling to the floor on her butt. Her legs are spread and now people ARE looking. 

“Have another drink babe!”

“Whoa! You can see her whole..”

“Nice!” 

Etc all come from the onlookers. 

Charlotte can’t get up due to her heels so Margaret reaches down and pulls her to her feet not bothering to push her dress down for her. The pull-up that caused her to trip is still around her ankle Charlotte drops the glasses and reaches down to get the pull-up off her leg, her embarrassment finally getting the best of her. 

“What’s this?” A man says holding up the wet training panties…

“Those are hers.” Margaret says nonchalantly “She wet her panties a few minutes ago and trying to put on her pull-up she slipped and fell.” 

Charlotte; still bent over fumbling with getting the pull-up over her shoe is mortified… Ashlee is shocked..

“Just pull it up like panties honey, you need to cover up, and we don’t need another wetting accident.” 

Charlotte hears the words from Margaret and starts crying as she steps her other foot in the pull-up and then yanks them over her thighs and finally covering herself up. She grabs her dress trying to pull it down to hide the childish printed item but she realizes that her micro dress doesn’t cover them up. You can plainly tell she has Disney Princess disposables on because Belle’s face is in view. The back isn’t any better… “I wanna go home!” She whines to Margaret and darts for the door; the contrast of her green dress and white pull-up attracting all eyes as she heads out of the club.

Ashlee and Margaret finally catch up to Charlotte about two blocks away from the club standing against a rock wall crying.

“Now now child. You wanted to be treated like a little girl and so you have been. Stop that crying.”

“But… but you told everyone! They touched my dirty panties and then to top it off…” she grabs her dress “My dress has pee all over it from when I fell down!” She starts sobbing again.

“Well we need to get you home Charlotte, let’s go.” Ashlee says pulling her phone up to get an Uber. 

“Do you think an Uber driver is going to let a woman in a piss covered dress in his car?” Margaret says with a raised eyebrow. Both women look down at the ground. “Now, we need to find you something clean to wear just to get you home.” She looks around, “Ah, that convenient store might have something to fit you.” She starts across the street pulling Charlotte with her. 

“Now isn’t that better?” Margaret says turning Charlotte to face the mirror in the bathroom. 

Charlotte doesn’t like what she sees but beggars can’t be choosers. She’s wearing an oversized t-shirt with a cartoonish dog on it that says “Don’t make me beg, Be my Valentine!” It’s not February… It’s probably for a woman two times her size but it hangs low enough to cover her pull-up unless she leans too far forward. 

“I look stupid.” She says with a pout.

“Well, it’s what they had, now let’s go get your big sister and head home…. But first, how about something to eat?” 

“What? No Nanny! I can’t be seen in this!”

“Enough! You will go eat or you will go home to find that I’ve cancelled the deal with you two.”

“Yes ma’am….” She says contritely… 

After eating a small meal the three women walk into the condo. Ashlee is sent to “potty” while Charlotte is dressed for bed in one of her sexy nighties… but… Margaret insists that she wear her pull-up “just in case”. She tells Charlotte that since she had an accident, she’s been reduced to 3 years old. 

“Yes ma’am…” the defeated girl replies as she crawls into bed.

Margaret laughs to herself as she sees Charlotte, looking at Ashlee climbing in bed, wearing training panties. Something that apparently is now out of reach for her. But when Charlotte sees Ashlee’s hard nipples poking against the nightie she’s wearing; she suddenly has other things on her mind like getting into those training panties instead of wearing some.

Margaret lays down for the night and hears giggling from the next room. Ashlee must have found her pull-up and now they are getting some adult time in. 

“Enjoy it girls… Everything will be different soon enough.” She smiles before closing her eyes.

• Like 2

Chapter 4 Back so soon?

The next two weeks fly by for the women as they enjoy their cruise. Days filled with sunshine, drinks, great food, and love. Nights are spent dancing followed by lovemaking and cuddles. Everything a grown woman could ask for. 

They arrive at their condo and walking in the living-room they find Margaret sitting on the couch and a full spread meal on the dining room table. 

They look at the food, then Margaret and then she stands and says “Well girls, are you just going to stand there or come give Nanny a hug!”

Ashlee and Charlotte don’t know why, but they suddenly feel like they are looking at their best friend that they’ve not seen for years. They drop their bags and practically run to Margaret hugging her as she holds them tight and kisses each on their foreheads. 

“Aww! Nanny missed you both too!” 

Both girls blush and snuggle up to her breasts taking in deep breaths of her perfume…

“Ok now let’s get some food in those little tummy’s and you can tell me all about your trip.”

The girls walk over to the table as Margaret takes inventory on the changes their programming has already developed. 

Charlotte’s driver’s license might say that she’s 5’8”, but the giggling young woman pulling out her chair at the table is an inch shorter. Margaret also notes that she has her hair in a single ponytail instead of the fancy style she has in her pictures and social media accounts. Much more youthful, her outfit is also not something she packed so she must have picked it up while she was away. A pair of pink cheer shorts a matching tank top. She’s wearing cute white sneakers. Very minimal makeup gives her the appearance of a high school senior just back from spring break and not a hospital manager.

Looking at Ashlee it appears the “bots” have also reduced her height around one inch. She will be shopping in the petite section soon. Like Charlotte; she sports the same hairstyle. Unlike her lover, she’s wearing a sexier outfit, one she packed when they left. 

“Now girls, tell me all about your trip.” Margaret says as she starts dishing food on their plates.

An hour later and the girls have told Margaret most of the highlights about their cruise. The things she was really interested in were: 

1 Charlotte said that she didn’t like some of the clothes she brought with her. She started describing them and they all had one thing in common. They were dark colors or more “adult” style. She said she was lucky because she was able to get several “super cute” items on her trip. She pointed at her shorts and stood up saying “You can’t even tell I’m wearing my panties in these!” Commenting that she threw out all of her thongs and replaced them with a fuller cut. 

2 Ashlee detailed out how much sex they had while away.

3 They both laughed off that they bought stuffed animals for each other as gifts but couldn’t think of putting them in the luggage for the trip home so they just carried them. “After all, it was a gift from my Charlotte!” Ashlee exclaimed. Margaret looks over to see that both girls have their “stuffies” seated next to them at the table. 

Both girls finish up their meals and take their plates to the kitchen. 

“Ashlee! I need to go.” Charlotte says as if she didn’t notice the need to pee until just now. 

“Ooh! Me too, now that you mention it.” Ashlee says setting her plate down. 

Both girls start making their way to the master bathroom when Margaret stops them. “Sorry girls, that’s Nanny’s bedroom now. You are both in the first guest room now.” 

“Huh? This is *our* house, our bedroom.” Ashlee says but still stops in the hall. 

“Well yes but since you two want to be “littles” then it only makes sense that I get the master bedroom as the adult and my two sweet girls can share a bedroom and stay together!” 

The two girls looks concerned but then Charlotte breaks the silence with a “Oh!” And she grabs her crotch and starts towards the guest bathroom. 

Opening the door she sees the toilet with some sort of lock latching the top lid closed. She looks at it but for the life of her she can’t figure out how to open it. 

“That’s a child safety latch dear.” Margaret says entering the room. “It’s so little girls don’t accidentally fall in the big girl potty and get hurt or even drown.” 

For some reason Ashlee is TERRIFIED at the thought of falling in the toilet. She feels tears welling up in her eyes but quickly regains control.  “Wha.. What about when we need to go to the bathroom?” 

“Well I was going to show you later but since you both need to go now…” Margaret smiles and opens the linen closet revealing two children’s potty seats. One is pink with a unicorn on the side and the other is light purple with a princess crown. Both women stare at them in disbelief but then they smile and each other and start arguing about who gets to use the one with the crown. 

“Girls!” Margaret shouts over their back and forth.. “You can share can’t you? Now Ashlee, you are the oldest so you go first.” 

Ashlee looks at Charlotte and smirks as she pulls down her panties and takes a seat on the potty. She sighs as she empties her bladder and then looks up to see the women looking down at her and she suddenly feels quite exposed… “oh!” She says standing up and reaching for the wipes. 

“Good girl, you got it all in the potty with no accidents.”

“Uh! I don’t have accidents, I’m not a baby.”

“Oh Ashlee dear, we can discuss your potty training history shortly. First, we need to let Charlotte go since she is younger and her bladder not as strong.”

While Ashlee needed to go, Charlotte is desperate to use the potty. She’s tugging on her shorts revealing a pair of cute cotton panties that she also yanks down and then settles herself on the unicorn potty. Her pee doesn’t sound as strong hitting the bowl but it takes her longer to empty her bladder. Margret likes this information, too tiny for the girls to consider but it means that the programming is well underway. Margaret set many things in motion after the first week the girls were gone and the results are quite pleasing.

1 Both girls find themselves drawn to her and want her affection.

2 Charlotte has lost interest in “adult” clothing and even her panties have changed from thongs to full cute briefs. 

3 Ashlee has also altered her routines to a more juvenile style in her hair and makeup but since she is “older” she isn’t progressing as fast. 

4 Charlotte’s bladder control is suffering in a mostly unnoticed way, her muscles are weakening so she isn’t as able to “push” her pee out causing weaker, but longer empty times for her urine. 

5 Both girls seem to accept that rules and decisions from Margaret are final say. Even if they whine a little first. 

“Ok girls, are you ready to see your new bedroom?” Margaret leads the girls to the first bedroom in the hallway and switches on the lights. 

“It’s pink!” Charlotte says looking at the former guest room that now looks like a unicorn and Tinkerbell exploded. Everything is pink or Disney Princess themed. There are two day beds, two dressers, two small vanities, all in white with pink accents. 

“Ashlee, you got to pick a potty first so Charlotte gets to pick the bed.”

“I want that one.” She says pointing at the one on the right with Cinderella.

“Great pick sweetie.” Margaret says touching her shoulder. 

“So Ashlee you get the Sleeping Beauty bed. Now, let’s get you all unpacked.” Margaret says sending the girls to retrieve their luggage. 

When they start unpacking Ashlee is the first to open her drawers and find them already filled with clothing. She starts opening and closing the drawers and then leaving the top right one open she looks to Margaret. “Um… Where are all of my panties?”

“They are in there dear.” Margaret says helping Charlotte empty her suitcase.

“No they aren’t? There’s only these?” She says holding up a pair of light blue training panties.

Charlotte stands and walks to her drawer and opens the top two and finds that the right side has training panties and the left has pull-ups.

“Margar.. I mean, Nanny… Why do I have a drawer full of pull-ups?”

“Because you need them for bedtime silly. Can’t have you wetting the bed can we? A growing girl needs her sleep after all and a wet bed would make you sleepy and cranky.” 

“I… I don’t wet the bed?” 

“You don’t? Well let’s take a look at what your mom had to say about that. In fact, we can finish this up later. Let’s review both of your mother’s interviews.” Margaret says standing and heading towards the living room. 

1 embarrassing hour later…

“So there you have it girls, your mother’s own words. It makes some sense as you both grew into women that want to age play doesn’t it?”

Ashlee and Charlotte are too humiliated to speak… a lifetime of suppressing the memory of their “late blooming” so to speak laid out in separate 30 minute segments.

“Now Charlotte, your mother said that you were a bed wetter and in fact refused to use a toilet until you were in pre-school! She laughed it off that you only started using the toilet when you made a stinky in your pull-up and the teacher had to change you in the classroom. How embarrassing to be changed like a baby!” 

Charlotte feels her eyes tear up.. she *does* remember her tummy hurting and then without warning two “poots” turned into a big mess… everyone laughed at her…. She wipes a tear from her eye and looks to Ashlee for some reassurance.. 

If Ashlee was supposed to be the “rock” Charlotte will be let down. She isn’t hiding her tears as she remembers everything her mom revealed… A cronic bedwetter even in college having an “incident” at least once a month, to this day she avoids liquids an hour before bed and always makes sure to visit the bathroom and empty her bladder every chance she gets at the PD. She blushed especially hard when her mother told Margaret the story she confided in her from when she was a rookie on night shift and got stuck at a wreck directing traffic. 

“So she’s directing traffic while her FTO is getting everything finished up and next thing she knows she’s peeing her panties like when she was in pull-ups. I *know* she had a crush on her FTO Sarah but instead of looking like a “fresh hot officer” she had ask her to run her by her house to change and then beg her not to tell! Oh I’m sure she was mortified but like I told her… Your little bladder always gets the best of you!” 

Her mother spoke about the cheer camp in high school with her cheer squad when she woke up wet on the top bunk and the poor girl on the bottom bunk got soaked too. She giggled her way through a story where she found Ashlee squeezing herself into a “goodnight” in hopes that she’d make it on a road trip without being the one that “always” has to pee. 

“Ashlee.” Margaret calls to her

“Yes ma’am.”

“I know you don’t have enough room in your drawers but half of the pull-ups in Charlotte’s drawer are for you.”

“But!”

“No buts! Or it will be your butt. I’m not going to change wet sheets since you are the bigger bed wetter than your sister. And I am certainly not going to worry with keeping track of your drinks just so you can keep a dry mattress. Pull-ups every night for you both.” 

“Yes ma’am.” They both reply.

After baths and potty both girls are in their pajamas and getting ready for bed. 

“Now girls, let’s have some “little” time. I’ve made you both warm milk in a sippy cup!”

They both have relaxed from their lavender bubble bath and the embarrassment of hearing about their childhood potty training issues was washed away with the bath water. Both girls take their milk and giggle at the childish treat that they’ve been given. 

“Goodnight little lambs!” Margaret says taking their empty cups and turning out the lights.

“Good night Nanny!” 

• Like 3

Chapter 5 “Post Vacation Blues…”

“But I *can’t* wear these panties under my uniform!” Ashlee says following Charlotte down the hall in nothing but a sports bra and the yellow training panties that were laid out for her by Margaret. 

“Yes you can baby! I think they are super cute and besides, I’ll be wearing the same ones at work too! Twinsies!” She says kissing her on the cheek. 

“Girls come on and get your breakfast.” 

“Coming!” Charlotte says zipping up her pencil skirt and grabbing her suit jacket. 

Breakfast complete and with a kiss on the forehead both women are out of the condo walking down the hallway…

“Though have to admit, this is pretty fun. I mean, two days of getting to play around and have Margaret take care of everything has been great for me.”

“Yeah I know.. I just didn’t think we’d be in *these* when we went back to work.”

“Well you be a good girl today and maybe I’LL be in those panties later!” Charlotte says swatting Ashlee’s ass. 

“You know… I kinda like how she’s working with us on all of this… like, she wants to make sure we are treated just the way we asked. Not overbearing but a little like well…. A Nanny I guess.” Ashlee laughs at herself. 

“Yup! Just what we wanted. We asked her to give us the best experience and that’s what I bet she’s gonna do. We told her we wanted to be regressed and that the idea of being caught or humiliated in our “little” time would be sexy and exciting! Did you see the outfits she set by the door? I bet that’s what we have to change into when we get home… I can’t wait to see you dressed up like that!”

The girls enter their cars and head to work…

Ashlee is sitting in her patrol car drinking her second bottle of water of the morning when she starts getting texts from Charlotte. 

“Let’s see what my girl has to… oh!” She giggles. Charlotte has sent her two pictures of her in her office. One, an upskirt of her yellow training panties at her desk and the second her bent over her desk with her skirt unzipped at her ankle and her hand on her pert ass while she looks over her shoulder. Her butt cheek looks a little pink. 

“Wanna know what happens to naughty girls that can’t stop thinking about their girlfriend’s matching panties?” She texts..

Before Ashlee can respond another image comes through. Charlotte has pushed her panties down and exposed her spanked ass. 

“Damn baby! Looks like you got in trouble!” She laughs texting her back. 

“Ok your turn!” 

“My turn? I’m in my patrol car? I can’t send you sexy pics.” 

“Well think of something and send me some pics baby! Come on! Have some fun!” 

2 hours later and as Ashlee closes the door to her car and sets her large coffee in the cup holder she gets a text.

“I’m waiting young lady!” 

“Hold your horses, I was stuck at a wreck for the last hour and had to use the bathroom. I’ll get you something soon…. Promise!”

“Like this?”

This time it’s a video. Ashlee clicks play and then blushes turning down the volume as the video shows a stall door closing in the bathroom and then Charlotte sits down and starts rubbing her training panties on her sex! She’s clearly been working herself up to this because she’s already stifling moans… she looks at the camera then winks saying “Still your turn missy!” And giggles stopping the video.

“Baby that was naughty… but hot!” 

“Thanks! Now stop screwing around and send me a pic! I’ve got the post vacation blues and I NEED YOU TO HELP!” 

Ashlee starts trying to think of a sexy pic to send back but instead she gets dispatched to a suspicious person at a gas station… 

30 minutes and one trip to the jail later she’s in the restroom thinks she will send her lover a picture back.. she get her phone out and then looks at her sex… She hasn’t really thought about it but since they were on vacation and just returned she hasn’t shaved her pubic hairs. Margaret treats them like princesses and washes their hair and bodies for them so she just hasn’t shaved. The stubble she sees makes her wrinkle her nose and she decides that she won’t send *that* to her lover. 

“What can I do?…” She asks no one in particular. 

She smiles and then starts rubbing her clit while looking back on the sexy pics Charlotte sent her earlier. Once she has her fingers nice and wet she pulls up her panties and rubs them against her wet skin… she gets so involved in the moment she actually has a small orgasm and gets embarrassed when the bathroom door opens. She looks down and pulls the thick panties back revealing a wet gusset which makes her smile. She pushes them down to her knees and takes a picture of them focusing on the wet spot. She makes it a meme and puts “Oh no! Did I cum or did I have an accident? Help me mommy!” And then sends it to her lover.

She washes her hands and giggles thinking about later that night when they can be together.. 

Ashlee sits in her car and then notices that she can feel the wetness in her panties. “Oh!” She says as she wiggles her ass in her seat liking the feeling. As much as the padding has felt foreign to her all day at work, it certainly does a great job of putting some extra pressure on her slit when she’s sitting down. She bites her lip and then makes herself stop the wiggling.. “Don’t worry, tonight I’ll get you satisfied kitty.” She says to her crotch. 

Another report later and she gets a text from Margaret 

“Are you being a good girl today Ashlee?”

“Yes? I’m at work.”

“Yes? Yes what? Am I your little girlfriend?”

Ashlee rolls her eyes.. “Yes MA’AM!” She hits send and then texts Charlotte.

“Ok, she’s texting me at work and talking to me like a baby. I’m not cool with that.” 

No response from Charlotte…

“What the hell?” She mutters to herself as another call pops up on her in car monitor. She wiggles in her seat again as she takes a last look at the pics Charlotte sent her before heading out. 

After a second call she’s starting to worry… “What if she left her phone somewhere? Gawd! I sent her a pic of my wet panties and said “Mommy.” Jesus please have your phone and just be busy…”

She stops for just a second and then squeezes her thighs forcing her panties against her sex… “What if someone DID see my panties?….” She moans and pushes her hand against her panties and bites her lower lip… 

15 minutes till quitting time and she finally gets a text from Charlotte

“Hey baby! That pic was hot!” 

“Thanks baby! Where the hell have you been? I was worried that you left your phone somewhere and now my wet panties are out on the internet!” 

“Sorry, I got caught up in a meeting. I’m walking out to the car now.”

Charlotte waits on Ashlee to get home before heading up together to their condo. 

“Geez baby, I have to pee and you took forever!” She says laughing but holding herself waiting for the elevator. 

“Sorry baby. Now you’ll have to use the potty instead of a toilet at work.” 

“Oh.. that’s ok. I don’t mind.” 

“Nanny! We’re home!” Charlotte sings out when they walk inside. 

“Good.” Margaret calls from the kitchen. “Charlotte, the blue outfit is yours and Ashlee, you get the white one.” 

“Yes ma’am.” They say in unison. 

Both girls emerge in their “home” clothes. Matching sailor outfits but with the colors reversed. Margaret ordered them a size smaller than they needed to cause their mid drifts to show from the size of their boobs. The skirts are also shorter and show their yellow training panties as the pleated skirts “swish” as they walk. 

“Well let’s start this evening off with a panty check and then we can talk about your days.”

“Panty check?” Ashlee says

“Yes silly! We need to make sure you didn’t have any accidents today. We both know that you would try to hide one since you are such a “big girl”. Now come here and pull your panties down so I can inspect them.”

Both girls approach Margaret and push their panties down to mid thigh. 

“See? All dry!” Charlotte says with a laugh. 

“Very good! Go ahead and pull them up.” 

Margaret next looks at Ashlee’s panties and seeing a small damp spot “And what do we have here Ashlee?” 

“Wh.. what?” Ashlee looks down at her panties and pulls her skirt even further up for a closer look. 

The gusset of the light yellow training panties IS wet. Ashlee is embarrassed because it was from her arousal and not like she peed herself, but what would Margaret say if she were honest?

“Oh.. Um…. Well I’m always a little damp from… you know.” 

“I see. So you have naughty thoughts AND wet panties.” 

Ashlee turns bright red but she can’t think why.. She’s a grown woman and has been fantasizing about her girlfriend all day. What’s the big deal?

“I… I guess so..”

“We will keep an eye on this.” Margaret says followed by “Well you can’t run around all evening in wet panties. Take those off.” 

Ashlee feels like she’s 5 years old again being scolded by her mother for “wet spots” in her panties. She fights back tears pushing her panties to the floor and steps out of them. Margaret takes them from her and then motions her down the hall to her bedroom. 

A few moments later Ashlee is pulling up her fresh training panties after Margaret uses two wipes to clean her up.

“Now let’s see if you can keep these dry till bedtime.” 

“But I didn’t pee pee in them!”

“Wet panties are wet panties Ashlee. Now don’t talk back!”

“Yes ma’am.” She says lowering her head.

“Now let’s eat dinner and you can tell me all about your day.”

After dinner the girls are allowed to watch a Disney movie with one stuffie and a bowl of ice cream. Ashlee has long forgotten about her embarrassing panty incident and she and Charlotte are cuddling on the floor together..

Ashlee is feeling frisky and starts rubbing her thigh between Charlotte’s legs… 

“Feel good baby?”

“Yes…” Charlotte breathes into her lover’s ear.. 

The pair start kissing and Margaret decides to play dumb to what is happening under the blanket on the floor in front of her. The girls keep looking her way to see if she sees what they are doing but decide that they are sneaky enough to go unnoticed…. Charlotte cums twice before the movie ends and both girls want some more adult time once bedtime arrives….

“Ok girls, bath-time!” Margaret says picking up their bowls and pulling their blanket away. 

The giggling girls hurry down the hall and wait for their nightly routine from their Nanny.

While the girls sit in the tub Margaret picks up their discarded clothes and then holds out their panties.. 

“Charlotte! Have you been playing with yourself?” She says showing the wet gusset. 

“No.. well.. well Ashlee was playing with me during the movie and… and I just got a little uh… excited… I didn’t pee.”

“Oh I saw you two down there rubbing all over each other. And Ashlee, you didn’t really think I couldn’t hear you cumming? Charlotte’s were a little quieter but you… you moan and wiggle around like a puppy in heat!” 

Ashlee blushes for not only being caught but also because she *does* feel like a puppy in heat… She’s ready to go to bed and get some more time in with Charlotte.

“Stand up girls, we need to shave your legs.” 

Margaret shaves both women’s legs with quick precision and Ashlee looks at Charlotte’s stubble at her bikini area she decides to say something.

“Nanny… Um.. Why haven’t you shaved us.. here.” She says pointing at her own pubic hairs.

Margaret sits back and looks at Ashlee’s pubic mound and says “Well I guess you are right. I’d say it’s ready to make a trip to see Enrique. I’ll get it set up for Saturday.” 

Margaret gives no explanation other than that and then has each girl step out and towels them off. 

Once in their bedroom she gets them ready for bed. Hair brushed straight, matching pink tank tops laid out and as she lays out their pull-ups she tells the girls… “Now girls. I know that you both are expecting to get some more “adult time” but after tonight’s display in the livingroom I feel like you two need to get some sleep instead of staying up late. As such, I’m going to help you keep your tongues out of each other’s little kitties.” She takes out a bottle of baby lotion and starts applying it from neck to toes on each girl. Taking extra time to run it into their breasts, butts, and pubic area. Between the cool lotion and the attention both girls have very stiff nipples and dampening labia.. Now they are even more ready for some playtime… 

“Slip these on.” She says pointing to their pull-ups. 

Charlotte smirks thinking about how quickly this is going to come off once the lights are out… 

“Now. Let’s make sure you stay nice and dry down here.” Margaret says as she starts shaking baby powder down the front of their pull-ups… she takes her hand and helps smooth the power around and then hands the girls their tops. 

“That powder will keep you both honest. Now night night.” 

“Goodnight Nanny.” The disappointed girls say climbing into their beds. 

Back in the living room Margaret looks over the programming for each woman and notes how they are manifesting:

Beginning Physical Traits

Ashlee: 

Height: 5’ 6”, athletic build, Breast 34C, Age 23. 

Charlotte:

Height: 5’ 8” buxom build, 36D, Age 24

Current Physical Traits

Ashlee:

Height: 5’ 4.5” (only change)

Charlotte:

Height: 5’ 6” (only change)

Note: Bladder muscle weakening causing weaker flow.

Mental Programming:

Ashlee:

Submission level heightened 

Increase in “bratty behavior”

Wants to be respected and worries about any type of failure, especially Charlotte finding out.

Ignore any height changes.

Take commands from Margaret as primary input, however some “push back” is required.

Charlotte:

Submission level heightened 50% more than Ashlee.

Bratty behavior at 50% of Ashlee.

“Eager to please” everyone especially Margaret. 

Reassurances from Margaret exceed any feelings of failure or insecurity however her embarrassment is heightened 100%. 

Ignore any body changes. 

Currently both women are fitting the molds given at a normal rate. Charlotte being the “younger” of the two is showing increased signs of physical changes over Ashlee. 

“Time to speed things up.” Margaret says as she enters new commands to her tablet…

“Phase II commencing” the tablet shows before Margaret heads for bed

• Like 1

Chapter 6 “Nanny says no.”

The rest of the week moves along with both women getting more and more horny since Margaret has done a great job of “keeping them honest” at bedtime. What they really want is some “lip to lip” action but the baby powder is too thick to find a workaround. 

Friday night while the girls are in bed they decide that they are going to ask Margaret to keep them unpowdered so that that can have some adult time. 

That evening after bath time the girls are standing naked in their bedroom as Margaret finishes rubbing in the baby lotion. She smiles to herself as she sees that Ashlee is so aroused from lack of attention, the lotion being rubbed in, and her naked girlfriend only inches away that her labia is visibly wet. 

As she hands them their pull-ups Charlotte finally brings up the powder..

“Nanny?….”

“Yes baby.” Margaret says holding the garment out for Ashlee to step in..

“We… we were wanting.. um… Ashlee and me want to know if you could not put baby powder down here tonight.”

Ashlee blushes with embarrassment just thinking about what her girlfriend “asked permission” about. Unlike her lover, she doesn’t like the idea of being so babied… she wanted to play dress up and be a “little”, but NOT be put in a pull-up for bedtime.

“Why silly?” 

“Uh… we just..” she looks at Ashlee… “we just don’t like it.” Charlotte says losing some of her courage. 

“Don’t like it? And here I was thinking that you two were just wanting to go down on each other… Silly me.” Margaret says sliding Charlotte’s pull-up up her legs. 

“Well that too.” Charlotte almost whispers.

“Well why didn’t you say that?”

“What?” Charlotte says looking at her toes past her pert breasts.

“Why did you fib and say you don’t like it when the real reason is because you girls want to lick each other to orgasm and the powder has kept you from doing just that?”

Margaret looks up to see a blushing Charlotte and then smiles “Nanny always knows.” 

Charlotte and Ashlee’s hopes are dashed as Margaret picks up the powder and starts sprinkling it down Ashlee’s pull-up remarking “You need more tonight seeing as how wet your little kitty was after bath-time.” 

Ashlee blushes knowing that she is staying pretty worked up this week.

“Now in you go, it’s warm this weekend so no need for PJs.” She says kissing the two topless girls on the forehead. “Goodnight.” 

“Goodnight Nanny.” The disappointed girls say climbing in bed. 

An hour later…

“Fuck this…” a frustrated Ashlee says sliding her hand out of Charlotte’s pull-up. “Come on, we’re washing off this powder.”

“But Nanny said..”

“I don’t care. I am tired of her telling us we can’t make love how we want to. She isn’t the boss.” 

Margaret looks at the video feed from the bedroom and laughs at how much of a brat Ashlee is and what a timid mouse Charlotte is becoming at the thought of getting in trouble. She watches Charlotte look around as if she’s about to get caught and then gingerly steps out of bed and follows Ashlee down the hall. 

“See? This will be better.” Ashlee tells Charlotte standing on the bathroom tile naked with her lover using a wet washcloth to remove the rest of the powder off. Ashlee leans in and kisses her lover’s stubble covered lips and then sticks her tongue between her folds hoping to get a moan from her girlfriend. Instead Charlotte says nothing and clenches her legs… 

“What do you think you are doing young lady?”

Ashlee looks over her shoulder to see Margaret standing in the doorway, her arms crossed under her sizable breasts. 

“I’m sorry Nanny!” Charlotte blurts out using her hands to hide her lack of powder. 

“Charlotte come here. Move those hands girl.”

Charlotte stands before Margaret looking at her feet, hands to her sides.

“Now I’m sure this wasn’t your idea because you are such a good girl. Now tell me. Did Ashlee put you up to this?”

(Head nods)

“Ashlee, you are a naughty little brat. You have broken the rules but worse, you’ve brought your sweet little sister along.” Margaret motions the girls to follow her into the living room. 

As they enter both girls know what’s about to happen. They see a chair sitting in the middle of the room which Margaret sits on. 

“Time for a spanking. Who will be first?”

Ashlee stands in place defiantly and Charlotte starts to whimper…

“Very well. Since Ashlee was the ringleader, Charlotte will be first so she can watch.”

Charlotte tears up but immediately walks over to take her place across Margaret’s lap. She only says “I’m sorry Nanny.” 

“Me too baby, but you broke the rules.” 

“…24, 25. Ok, up you go.”

Ashlee stands up too proud to show any tears and turns to see Charlotte standing in the corner, her bottom still pink from her spanking. 

“Now, get in there and clean up the mess in the bathroom.”

Both girls dash for the bathroom and clean up the water on the floor and pick up the towels. Margaret laughs looking at two grown women naked with pink asses from a spanking cleaning as fast as they can. 

“Done girls?”

“Yes ma’am.” Charlotte answers for both of them.

“Good now get back in here and let’s get you ready for bed again.”

Ten minutes later the girls climb in bed. Fresh lotion, powder, and pull-ups in place. Both girls also have mittens on their hands that clasp at the wrist “to keep you out of trouble.” Margaret says shaking a finger at the pair. “Goodnight again girls.” 

“Goodnight Nanny.” 

• Like 2

Chapter 7 “Nice panties”

Ashlee wanders into the kitchen and sees Margaret and Charlotte sitting at the table eating. She’s not sure what the conversation was about but she sees Charlotte shaking her head “no” after Margaret said something like “That’s not very nice of her is it?”

“Hi?” Ashlee says to the pair.

“Well good morning sleepyhead.” Margaret says standing and walking towards the kitchen with Charlotte’s empty oatmeal bowl. 

Ashlee looks at Charlotte sitting at the table in nothing but a pull-up and a pink bib that says “Nanny’s Helper” in “blocks” she looks at Ashlee and pouts. 

“Hey baby, uh, what’s wrong?” 

“You got me in trouble! Nanny told me what a good girl I’ve been this whole time and because of you I got a spanking!” She says standing to her feet. Normally seeing Charlotte’s large breasts peeking out behind her clothes would be sexy, especially how they jiggle as she moves. But today Ashlee just looks at the bib with some spilt food on it and feels a little embarrassed that she’s getting fussed at by her lover. Ashlee can’t explain it but for some reason instead of feeling the need to apologize she is getting mad at Charlotte..

“Oh yeah? So how long has Nanny been telling you that you are a good girl? I’m a better girl than you! At least I don’t pee my panties in public like a little baby! In fact, you know what you are?” She steps close to Charlotte and starts poking her in the chest. “A little baby.. a little baby that needs Nanny to put you in pull-ups!” 

Ashlee never notices Margaret as she quickly jerks her over to the couch and over her knee. In no time the haughty young woman is reduced to a blubbering mess with her pull-up down at her knees. 

“Now, you put that nose in the corner.” Margaret says pulling Ashlee to her feet. She stands up and opens her arms as Charlotte runs to her and lays her head on her shoulder sobbing about what a “meanie” Ashlee is and that she is a good girl and only had one accident…

“There there baby…. Nanny told you that you were such a good girl.”

After about 10 minutes Margaret takes Charlotte  to use the potty and gets her ready for the day. Since it is Saturday Nanny picks out her entire wardrobe consisting of a pair of blue jeans, an 80’s throwback t-shirt with My Little Pony on it, and her hair in a pony tail. She’s wearing a white bra and blue Training panties with white sneakers and blue socks. She looks like a grown woman that bought some clothes from a kid’s store but most people wouldn’t notice. She did ask Nanny why the jeans were a little long, but Nanny just said that she will get them hemmed for her later. 

“Ok! Cause I’ve had these jeans for years and they are my favorite. It’s weird they got longer though.” 

“Let’s go get Ashlee ready.” Margaret says bopping her nose and ignoring her comment.

Ashlee pouts on the ride to the city since unlike Charlotte, Margaret put her back in a pull-up so that she can “Think about her choices.” As a further insult she’s wearing a light green dress that is very short. One false move and everyone will get to see just what kind of underwear she is wearing today. She also is not happy about the ankle socks, and Mary Jane’s that she has been forced to wear. She tried to whine her way out of wearing this outfit saying that she didn’t like the idea of being dressed like such a baby to go out in public, but Margaret ignored her please and so she sits in the backseat with her arms crossed, and her lower lip poked out, causing Margaret to laugh at the cute scene. She sees behind her in the rearview. Even cuter, is that sitting in the seat, her knees are forced apart by the pull up being so bulky, and there is a clear shot of just what Disney princess is peeking out from under her dress.

After stopping at the mall to do a little general shopping, Margaret announces the purpose of today’s travels as they are turning in to a strip mall, a little off the beaten path.

“Why are we here nanny?“ Charlotte asks looking at the Brazilian wax shop in front of them.

“Well, honey, I have decided that you and Ashlee are ready to have your pubic hair removed by a professional; this way no more shave bumps and no more me having to handle your shaving at all!“

Both girls look at each other and then Ashlee gasps thinking about her “underwear” and squeezes her legs together. 

The trio enters the salon and Enrique is waiting at the front. 

“Hello Margaret! Always great to see you!” Enrique says giving her a hug. 

“Thank you! Great seeing you!” 

“So these are our girls? Very cute. Very pretty.” 

“Thank you, they are still getting adjusted, but I just know they will be right as rain in no time.” 

“Well let’s get started.” He says motioning the group towards an open door. 

Once inside he motions Margaret to a couch and then looks over the two women. 

“Hmm.. let’s start with you.” He says taking Charlotte by the arm and leading her to the procedure table. He starts to reach for a gown but Margaret interrupts saying that she has nothing to hide so Enrique waits for her to disrobe. 

Standing in her bra and training panties she starts to push her panties down but Enrique says they can stay on until “later”. 

Charlotte climbs on the table and lays on her back. 

Margaret tells Ashlee to go sit out in the waiting area and to be a good girl. Ashlee looks at the half naked Charlotte and her training panties on full display and then blushing she walks out the door taking a seat on the couch making sure her pull-ups are covered.

Once Ashlee is gone Margaret pulls out her tablet and begins the process of programming both women to lose all body hair below the neck; something she could have done to avoid this entire ordeal but likes the idea of humiliating her new clients… especially Ashlee. 

For the next hour Charlotte finds her armpits, legs, and bikini area waxed clean. Her training pants removed she looks down at her bare pubic mound and Enrique tells her get on her hands and knees so that he can take care of her butt. 

Charlotte sees that Margaret is snapping pictures as the final strip is yanked away. 

“You did great! And you are just so cute down there!” He says helping her off the table. 

Margaret holds out her panties and then stops asking her “Do you need to go potty before we get you dressed?”

Charlotte nods yes and Margaret tells her to “hurry back then.” 

Charlotte looks around the suite for a bathroom but sees none. 

“It’s ok darling girl, we are used to girls like you coming in. No one will care about seeing your bare bottom going to the potty.” Enrique says with a wink. 

Charlotte walks to the door and after a quick look back at Margaret, who motions her to “go”, she darts out of the room through the salon passing three other staff members with clients and finally finds the restroom!

A blushing Charlotte enters the room again after being surprised to see a group of older women at the check in desk. They all stared at the bottomless woman and then giggled. 

“Where is Ashlee?”

“She’s still on the couch Nanny.” 

“Well go get her silly.”

“Yes ma’am…” 

Now it’s Ashlee’s turn to be humiliated as she removes her shoes, socks, and finally her dress. 

“Nice panties honey!” Enrique teases 

“Aren’t they, she was being bratty so we decided that she needed a reminder to be a good girl… Isn’t that right Ashlee?”

“Yes ma’am.” A dejected Ashlee says pulling her dress over her head.

“No bra?” Enrique says taking the dress

“With her cute figure I figured why waste laundry detergent on a pair of silly little C cups?” Margaret says as she leans forward and shakes her large bust. 

After 30 minutes of listening to her pull-up crinkle with every move she would rather be naked than keep on her pull-ups. She even asked to take it off but Margaret decided to tell Enrique all about her wetting issues from her youth so he insisted she keep it on as long as possible. 

“Ok dear, go ahead and take those off and we can hurry and get this done before you have an accident.” Enrique says starting to slide the pull-up down her thighs.

“I don’t have accidents! I… That was a long time ago! SHE’s the baby! She peed in her trainers just a couple weeks ago! If anyone needs to wear pull-ups it’s her!” 

Charlotte starts to cry and Margaret pulls her over and gives her some cuddles..

“Dumb baby!” Ashlee says with a frown.

“Aye!” Enrique says popping Ashlee on her thigh with a wax applicator. “You’ll behave girlie or you will be in big trouble! You think I’ve never seen a mommy or nanny give a baby a good over the knee spanking in here before? We are used to your special clientele. Why do you think no one cared about seeing little Charlotte’s little tushy dashing for the potty? Now…. You behave.”

Ashlee doesn’t know why but she suddenly feels very dumb for lashing out. She starts tearing up and then lays quietly while her sex is made bare. She doesn’t make a peep when she’s put in on all fours and her butt is waxed. 

“All done. Now get dressed.” Enrique says handing Ashlee a small sucker. Which she takes immediately and puts it in her mouth while getting dressed. 

“And for my sweet girl, this is for you!” He says handing a ring pop to Charlotte who beams with pride and being called the sweet girl.

“Ok girls, let’s go home.”

• Like 2

Chapter 8 Late Night Alarms

It’s been two weeks since the trio made their trip to the salon. While neither women say anything to each other about it, they’ve been really impressed with how long their new version of “bare” has lasted. Ashlee tried a Brazilian wax a few years ago and it only lasted about a week or so before she noticed hair starting to come back. This time… Nothing. As her bath water finishes draining away Margaret sees her staring at her folds squinting her eyes…

“See something you like Ashlee?”

Ashlee yanks her hands away and looks over at Margaret. “No ma’am.” Then she stands to step out of the bath to the waiting towel Margaret is holding. 

As Margaret towels her dry Ashlee makes small talk about her stuffed animal that she’s been letting Charlotte use the last few nights.  

“Well that is very nice of you to let Charlotte have your stuffie at night. I’m sure she’s happy about that since you got her in trouble a few weeks ago.” 

“Oh yeah.. That.” Ashlee says with a pout. 

“Well it is hard to forget getting a spanking when she only did what you told her to do honey.” Margaret says holding out a pull-up for her to step in. 

Ashlee doesn’t bother protesting anymore since she is always in a pull-up at bedtime now. She slips on the white cotton tank top that Margaret holds out next and then sits on the floor while she gets Charlotte dried. 

“Our you go dear.” She says helping Charlotte out of the bath. The same routine begins with toweling off her other “little” but Ashlee notices Charlotte’s bare sex and decides that she can ask about *her* hair and it not draw attention to her own bald state… “Nanny, how come Charlotte’s hair hasn’t grown back… down there?” 

“Hey!” Charlotte whines at Ashlee’s pointing out her bare sex.

“Well, Enrique did his part and Nanny decided that you wouldn’t have any hair so I guess your sweet little bodies are doing as they are told!” She holds out a pull-up for Charlotte and then “So when Enrique waxed your bodies all those dead follicles just pulled right out, never to grow again!” 

“Huh?” Ashlee says suddenly looking at her padded crotch and pulling her pull-up to one side so she can investigate further…

“See? No hair and you never will have any again!” Nanny says bopping her confused girl on the nose and walking towards the bedroom. 

“I told you both, what Nanny says.. goes.” She says to the two women that instinctively started following her down the hallway. 

Once in the bedroom she brushes both girls hair and puts them in ponytails.  Once finished she tells the girls that they can stay up late to watch a movie and whichever girl gets in her pjs first gets to pick first! 

There is a scramble of shirts coming off and footed PJs coming on as the girls try to beat the other zipping up their pjs. 

“Done!” Charlotte says proudly to the dismay of Ashlee. 

“Great job! What movie do you pick?” 

“Beauty and the Beast! But the live one if that’s ok.” She beams.

“Of course! You two go get comfy and I’ll make us some snacks.” Margaret says stepping out of the room. She looks back to see her girls walking towards the living room and chuckles at how long their pjs have become. Neither girl seems to have noticed that they have lost around 3 inches in height since they returned from their cruise leaving Charlotte at 5’3” (a 5 inch loss in height!) and Ashlee at 5’2” (still losing a little less than Charlotte due to “age”.)

They lay down on the floor and start giggling as the movie comes on. The thought of “playing around” lost on them as they continue letting themselves regress more and more each day. I mean, who would want to make out with their girlfriend when Nanny is letting them watch Belle? 

“Wake up little ones, the movie is over.” Margaret says rubbing the backs of the sleeping couple. 

Both girls get up and sleepily walk to their room, Margaret looks at the empty glasses and popcorn bowl and figures she can get that cleaned up in a bit. 

“But when did we fall asleep? What happened?” Ashlee lazily asks. 

“They all loved happily ever after baby. You’ve seen Aladdin a dozen times!” Margaret kisses her forehead. “Goodnight Ashlee.” 

“Goodnight Nanny.” The sleepy girl replies falling asleep before Margaret even steps away from her bed.. 

“Oh Nanny!” Charlotte suddenly sits up.

“What silly? Ashlee is sleeping.” 

“I need to brush my teeth and go potty.” 

“Ah, yes you do. Well come on now, it’s late.” 

Charlotte hops out of bed and heads to the bathroom. While Margaret is brushing her teeth she asks about waking up Ashlee so she can brush her teeth too. 

“It’s ok if she misses one night. She’s a sleepy girl.”

“Ok.” Charlotte says spitting out her toothpaste. She unzips her pj, pulls down her pull-up and then sits on her potty. Her urine stream is weak and takes quite a while to end. 

“That was one full bladder!” Margaret says with a laugh. She has Charlotte stand and she cleans her up with a wipe. 

All zipped up and Charlotte hugs Margaret tight and then heads for bed. 

“You’re such a good girl Charlotte.” Margaret tells her tucking her in and kissing her forehead. “Your Nanny’s little helper!” 

Charlotte smiles big and then cuddles her stuffies and falls quickly asleep. 

Margaret watches the girls for a moment to make sure they do not wake back up and then quickly cleans up the living room. 

4AM

Ashlee wakes up feeling a stabbing in her urgent bladder. “Oh!” She says thinking she should have gone potty before bedtime. She looks over at Charlotte, who is sleeping soundly. She decides she can’t wait till morning so she hops out of bed and sneaks to the guest bathroom. 

“Hmm.. no potty?” She says as she looks around the bathroom. “Nanny must have put it away.” So she searches the rest of the house and comes up empty handed. The only place she hasn’t looked is Nanny’s master bedroom and bathroom. But she is afraid she will wake her up and then Nanny will pick on her for needing to go potty and not waiting till morning. “Like a baby.” She can hear her saying in her head.

She makes her way back into the guest bathroom and decides to take a chance at removing the lock on the toilet. 

“Just move this, and then slide this over this.” She says to herself as she attempts to disable the lock. Just when she thinks she has it ready to unlock there is a loud beeping sound coming from the lock! 

Ashlee jumps back from the alarm as it scared her and then calming herself she tries to silence the alarm… she hears movement from the master bedroom and starts tearing up knowing she’s about to be caught.. she slips everything back in place and the alarm stops just as Margaret steps in the room wearing a nightgown  that accentuates her womanly figure.

“What on earth were you doing?” 

“I… I.. was just…. I needed to potty and….”

“Young lady that lock is there to keep little girls from falling in the potty and drowning! What would we do if you were gone?” 

“I’m… I’m sorry!” 

“You will be!” Margaret says checking the lock and then pulling Ashlee by her hand down to her bedroom. 

Margaret takes a seat on the vanity stool and then faces Ashlee who is squirming around with a bright blush on her cheeks. 

“I told you that the toilets were off limits. Now you are going to get it!” She says pulling the zipper down exposing Ashlee’s pert breasts and the front of her pull-up. She quickly slides the garment off of her shoulders and then leans her forward over her lap. Margaret takes her hand up to begin Ashlee’s spanking when she suddenly stops and stifles a laugh. 

“What is this?” She says pointing at the wetness indicator on Ashlee’s rear. “Ashlee, did you have an accident?” 

“…” No response.

“Ashlee… I’m waiting for an answer.” 

Ashlee’s only response is sobbing as she nods her head yes. There is no way to hide wet pull-ups. The shock of the alarm going off was just enough to burst the dam on her full bladder. 

“Well then, looks at what we have here.” She says standing the top less girl back to her feet. “After all of poking fun at Charlotte for her weak bladder you can’t hold your pee pee either.” 

Ashlee’s bratty personality comes bubbling to the surface… “It’s not MY fault I had an accident! YOU knew I drank a lot and you didn’t wake me up to go potty before bedtime! It’s YOUR fault! You WANTED me to pee in my bed so you could tell Charlotte what a good girl she is and what a bad girl I am! You think I don’t know.. ouch.. Ouch! OUCH!! Owie!!” Ashlee’s tune suddenly changing when Margaret yanks her back over her lap, snatches her wet pull-up down to her thighs and starts spanking the girl until she’s reduced to a crying mess… 

“I’m sorry!!! I’m sorry Nanny! Owie!” Ashlee cries  as Margaret turns her bottom dark red. 

“Now get up and go stand in that corner.” Margaret commands. 

Ashlee waddles over to the corner leaving her pjs behind as she’s stepped out of the feet but her pull-up remains at her knees. 

Nanny steps out of the bedroom and then returns with a fresh pull-up, baby lotion, and powder. 

“Before we clean you up I want you to tell me what you did. And you better not try to blame it on anyone but yourself young lady.” Margaret says holding up her phone and recording a video. 

“I… I accidentally peed in my pull-up…. I had to go *real* bad but I didn’t want to wake up Nanny so I tried to use the toilet. I got scared at the alarm and I couldn’t help it…. I’m sorry Nanny.” 

“That was very good. Now will you promise to be a good girl from now on?”

“Oh yes ma’am! I will!”

“Good girl!” Margaret says ending the video. 

“There we go, all clean, optioned and powdered my girl.” Margaret says sliding a fresh pull-up in place. “Now it’s time to go back to bed.”

“Nanny…” 

“Yes?”

“Please don’t tell Charlotte. She can’t know I had an accident.” 

“Why would we hide it? You had no issue poking fun at her?” 

“Oh please! I’ll do anything Nanny! Please don’t tell her!” 

“Anything?” Margaret says, her wheels spinning in her head.

“Anything!” 

“Ok, I’ll tell you what. I won’t tell Charlotte but I’ll think of something you can do to keep me silent ok? 

“Yes ma’am! Anything!”

“Shake on it?” Margaret says extending her hand.

“Ok!” Ashlee shakes her hand rapidly and starts smiling. 

Margaret leads her back in her room and she tucks her in. 

“Goodnight little lamb.” 

“Good night nanny.”

Margaret walks away from the door working up  ideas already to progress Ashlee along…

• Like 3

Chapter 9 Deal or No Deal?

2 days later…

Ashlee walks into the kitchen to find Charlotte and Margaret chatting away.

“Now isn’t that just perfect?!” Margaret says as Charlotte looks at Ashlee giggling.

Ashlee swears Charlotte keeps looking at her crotch and is suddenly aware of the fact that Margaret just might have told her about her wetting accident the other night. 

“What’s so funny Charlotte?” She asks sitting in the chair opposite of her girlfriend.

“Oh nuthin. Nanny was just telling me a funny story about a little baby that thought she was a big girl. Why?” 

Ashlee looks at Margaret and has to fight back tears… 

“I… just wanted to know is all.” 

“Ashlee, Charlotte is all finished up so I’m going to get her ready for work. You stay put because I have something to talk to you about.” 

“Yes ma’am.” Ashlee says playing with her oatmeal.

Ashlee can’t focus on eating because she’s listening to the faint sounds of Margaret and Charlotte chatting away in her room. She strains her ears but can’t make out much of what they are saying… “hmph!” She pouts.

A few minutes later and Charlotte breezes through the kitchen in a black a-line skirt, heels, nylons, a white button up and a gray sweater. Her hair is curled and she has on the lightest shade of blush with some pink lipstick. “She looks like a teacher.” Ashlee thinks to herself. 

“Check out my undies!” Charlotte says lifting her skirt to expose thigh highs and a pink training panty with white teddy bears. “Aren’t they super cute?!” 

“They sure are.”

“Thanks baby!” Charlotte kisses her lover on the forehead and then heads towards the door.

“Baby?” Ashlee says offended. “Why did you call me a baby?”

“What do you mean? I always call you baby?” Charlotte says and then winks and heads out of the door.

Ashlee pouts about the comment and just as she crosses her arms Margaret comes back in.

“Nanny you said you wouldn’t tell!” 

“And I haven’t…. Yet…” Margaret smiles down at the shorter woman sitting at the table wearing footed sleepers and a pull-up. “You have barely eaten Ashlee! Here. Let Nanny help.” She unzips the blue and white pjs all the way to her thighs she quickly tickles her belly as she brings her hands up and slides them over her shoulders exposing her breasts. Ashlee’s giggle at the tickle causes her to forget that she was supposed to be very upset for a moment.

“Now, I only told her about *A* girl that wets herself, not *this* girl.” Margaret puts a white bib with green trim around Ashlee’s neck and then starts spoon feeding her breakfast. At first Ashlee wants to ignore the food but a couple tickles of her belly finds her eating spoonful after spoonful. 

“There’s my girl! I knew you could be good with a little help from Nanny.” She says using the bib to wipe away any food on the small woman’s face. “Now about this deal we need to agree on.”

“Yes ma’am? I told you I’d do anything to keep it a secret!” Ashlee says drinking the last of her milk through a straw.

“Indeed. And here is the deal we will make.

Nanny will keep your secret as long as Ashlee takes these pills everyday.” 

“What do they do?” Ashlee says looking at the two small yellow pills in Margaret’s hand.

“Oh… they slowly work on your bladder muscles making it harder and harder to keep your bed dry.” 

“Huh? No Nanny! I don’t want to do that!” Ashlee starts to get up from the table but forgot she was half dressed, as she backs away she trips in her pjs and falls to the floor with a thud. “Ouch!” 

“Oh baby, you’re ok. Come here.” Margaret holds out her hands and gives Ashlee a big hug pulling her tight. “But you see, either you take these pills or I have to tell Charlotte when she gets home.” Margaret stands up and opens the highest door on the cabinet exposing a calendar and on the top in big pink letters it says “Ashlee’s Potty Chart”

Ashlee looks and sees a gray rain cloud on the calendar the night she peed her pull-ups. She starts to cry…

“Based on your bedtime history Nanny KNEW it would only be a matter of time before you became the widdle bedwetter you have been trying to hide from the world so I made this in advance. So what’s it going to be? Deal or no deal?” Margaret says holding the two pills out to Ashlee.

“She can’t ever know!” She says taking the pills and drinking Charlotte’s leftover milk.

“I’ll keep all your little accidents a secret for as long as I can baby. Now let’s get our girl ready to go be a big bad crime fighter!”

All dressed in her uniform (and some pale blue training panties) and Officer Ashlee heads out of the door to fight crime. 

• Like 2

Chapter 10 More Changes

“But Nanny I really need to got potty!” A blushing Charlotte whines standing in the kitchen next to Margaret.

“I know! Nanny knows a pee-pee dance when she sees one. You aren’t my first little baby girl.”

“Please take me to the potty.. I’m… I’m about to bust!” She whines holding her crotch and wiggling. All sense of adult pride lost 20 minutes ago…

Every morning since returning from her cruise Margaret has woken Charlotte up first and immediately taken her to the potty. Now peeing at 6AM has been conditioned into her weakening bladder. Margaret has been planning this for weeks. The day that she *doesn’t* take her potty and then has her stand in the kitchen on the cold tile wearing only a pull-up so her cold body further betrays her… Margaret has been waiting for just the right moment to force a little more “little” into Charlotte’s life and has been waiting for the sign. A sign that laundry day showed her last night. 

10PM the night before…

“Goodnight Nanny.” 

“Good night sweet girls.” 

Margaret takes the laundry basket to the washer and begins sorting for the wash. 

Darks go in first and she starts the washer. She then starts looking at the lights, especially panties. After sorting Ashlee’s from Charlotte’s she takes a look at how they are holding up. 

Ashlee’s daily training panties show a lot of dried vaginal fluid on them, Margaret assumes that is from all the dirty pics Charlotte sends her during the day. “Nanny always knows.” She says to the empty room…

Charlotte’s on the other hand are usually pretty clean. Then last week she noticed just a little bit of dried pee, almost like she didn’t wipe herself after peeing, but Margaret knows it’s from her weak bladder muscles letting a little more escape after Charlotte thought she was “done” in the bathroom. This week however finds her gussets with much more than a dribble or “last bit” in fact, her pair from today are still wet and yesterday’s are damp enough to still be discolored.

“It’s time.” She announces.

While waiting on the last load to dry Margaret makes a few more adjustments on her tablet and smiles to herself knowing that tomorrow will be a breakthrough day! Laying down in what was once Ashlee and Charlotte’s king sized bed she can hardly sleep knowing what is coming…

Back to this morning, 8AM…

“Nanny please!” Charlotte says tugging at Margaret’s dress.

“Charlotte.. it time for you to decide if you are going to be a sweet girl or keep pretending you are a grown woman. Because while your body might suggest the curves of a woman, your inability to hold your pee suggests a needy little girl.” 

“But I’m both? I’m a woman for my work and I like to have fun as a little at home?.. OH!” She shivers as another stab of pressure hits her overfilled bladder… 

“You can’t have your cake and eat it too dear. You *wanted* to be treated like a 1 year old did you not?” Margaret says reaching in her pocket and pulling out a Snow White pacifier and holding it in front of Charlotte’s face. “And you know that 1 year olds *need* their pull-ups,..” she circles around behind Charlotte and squats down behind the topless girl hugging her from behind still dangling the pacifier in front of the young woman’s face.. “maybe even DIAPERS.” She whispers in her ear as she pushes on Charlotte’s weak bladder causing the dam to burst.. Charlotte takes the pacifier in her mouth a sucks it quickly as she fill her pull-up until it leaks on the kitchen floor creating a puddle at her feet. 

She looks down and is suddenly aroused and embarrassed turning her face towards Margaret she whimpers “Nanny, I… I leaked!” around her pacifier. 

“I know baby, you can’t help it can you?” Margaret turns her to face her and hugs her close, the size difference of the two notable in bust size alone… 

“I couldn’t… I couldn’t hold it anymore.” Charlotte feels heat between her legs knowing this wasn’t a forced attempt to wet, but a total loss of control like a *real* little girl.. 

“I know baby, you are just too little for holding your pee all night. You should stop worrying about silly “big girl” ideas like dry pull-ups. We can make sure you don’t leak.” Margaret sees Charlotte reaching for the band of her diaper towards her sex… 

“Does my sweet girl need to rub her little kitty?”

The sucking sound increases around her pacifier as Charlotte slips her hand down her diaper nodding yes…

“There you go! You ARE a big girl aren’t you?” Margaret turns Charlotte around and once again holds her close from behind… “You WANT wet pull-ups don’t you?”

“Yessss ma’am….” She breathes lustily rubbing her clit faster…

“You need to wear your training panties don’t you?”

“Ugh…. Ugh…. Ummm… YES ma’am…” she’s edging closer to orgasm 

“Tell me why you need your pull-ups.”

“Because……. *sighs* ugh……. because… I’m going to k… keep wetting them….” Her paci falls from her mouth as she cums thinking about wet pull-ups and how she’s too “little” to hold her pee and Nanny will make it all better….. she falls back into Margaret’s arms her knees weak from her explosion…. 

“That’s my good little girl.” Margaret says kissing her head. 

“I love you Nanny.” The blushing girl replies. 

“Aww, well I love you too.” She starts walking toward the pantry, opening the cabinet door opposite of Ashlee’s potty chart revealing a chart for Charlotte that reads in light blue cartoon letters: “Charlotte’s Un-Potty Training”

“Let’s put a little white rain cloud on today since you peed your pull-up while awake.” 

Charlotte takes the white rain cloud wearing a pink diaper and puts it proudly on the calendar. 

“Good job! Now, let’s get our sweet girl here ready for another day at work.” Then looking at the saggy pull-up she says “Well first, let’s get our girl bathed and in some dry clothes!” 

Charlotte giggles and follows the taller woman out of the kitchen down to the bathroom. 

Charlotte is bathed, dressed and sent out to handle the business of the hospital and Margaret has cleaned up the kitchen all before Ashlee wakes from her slumber. She likes to sleep in on off days from the PD and she doesn’t enter the kitchen until after 10.

“Good morning Nanny.” She says walking to Margaret and giving her a hug. 

“Hello dear! Did you get some good sleep?” 

“Yes ma’am. I had a dream I was driving my cruiser in a chase but I had to use the potty really bad. I couldn’t find one and I eventually had an accident. It was so embarrassing. Like that time when I was a rookie. I woke up scared I wet the bed! But I checked and I didn’t.”

“Well I bet you are proud of yourself then.” Margaret says patronizing the short woman and handing her the two pills she’s been taking since her *real* accident. 

Ashlee takes her pills and then sits at the table waiting on her breakfast. Unlike Charlotte, Ashlee is wearing her pull-up and a pink tank top instead of being topless. 

Margaret sits beside her and feeds her oatmeal and tells her all about her day she has planned. Her plan includes a ride to the supermarket and she says that Ashlee will need to come. 

“But do I have to? I didn’t want to go out today!” She pouts. 

“Yes ma’am, I’m not leaving you here since you seem to find yourself getting into trouble every time I take an eye off of you.” Margaret says spooning the last bite in her mouth. “Now, do you need to potty?” 

“Yes ma’am.” 

Well let’s get to it before someone has another accident to report on the calendar.”

Ashlee’s eyes widen thinking about how awful that would be. She practically jumps from her chair and dashes down the hall to wait for Margaret to help her. 

Lunchtime at the grocery store:

“What are you guys doing?” Charlotte texts Ashlee.

“We’re at the grocery store. She made me dress like an idiot. Overalls that come down low enough to see my training panties! Ugh!” She replies.

“Well here baby, take a look at what I’m wearing!” Charlotte says followed by a picture of her typical thigh highs but instead of training panties she’s wearing a pull-up! 

“OMG! A pull-up? Doesn’t everyone hear the crinkle they make?” 

“I don’t know, no one seems to notice. They are kinda comfy. Like I feel safe for lack of a better word.”

“You go ahead crazy lady. It’s bad enough having these “panties” on. Can’t imagine wearing those in public!”

“Anyway, Nanny says I have to put my phone away.” 

“Ok! I love you!”

“I love you!”

“Hey! Ask Nanny to see if the bakery will give you a cookie little girl!” 

“Uh… no! Bye!”

“Spoilsport. Well bye then!” 

“Thank you.” Margaret says finishing paying the cashier. “Now does my girl need to potty?” 

Ashlee blushes at the comment… the cashier is probably her age.. she DOES need to go but she doesn’t want to say anything in front of anyone. “I’m… I’m good.” She says shyly.

“Better go try all the same.” Margaret says to her and then looks at the cashier “Wouldn’t want an accident would we?” Causing the cashier to laugh.

Margaret leads Ashlee to the restroom by the front entrance. 

“I can do it myself!” Ashlee snaps. 

“You can, but you won’t. If you thought being asked if you need to potty was bad, wait until they hear your naughty bottom getting spanked in here! Now get in there before Nanny puts on a real show for you.” 

Ashlee stands still while her overalls are unsnapped and her training panties slid down. She sits on the potty and tries to hold out but she hears the pee start dribbling into the toilet, the cold seat just enough to push her over the edge. 

“Nanny always knows.” Margaret says causing a further blush from Ashlee. “I see your pulls are working, see how weak your pee is coming out? Isn’t that precious…” 

Ashlee hangs her head down looking at the weak stream of urine hit the water below. All finished Margaret has her stand up and she wipes her loins before getting her clothes back in place. 

As they walk towards their car outside Ashlee squeezes her legs while walking swearing that her panties are a little wet. She looks at Margaret and then walks faster to get to the car and out of her sight. 

• Like 4

Chapter 11 Ashlee had a bad week…

A month has passed since the events that brought both girls to the point of having a “potty chart” in the kitchen though neither know the other’s secret. Ashlee is too scared of Charlotte finding out her “bed time problem” to mention Charlotte wearing pull-ups even during the day. “Out of mind, is off her mind” she thinks. If she mentions Charlotte’s pull-ups then Charlotte will start paying attention to HER pull-ups! 

The continued movement of the girls’ regression is picking up pace since Margaret has reduced both girl’s ages down another year. This is making their physical and mental attributes change as well. In fact, Margaret has had to fine tune BOTH girl’s bodies to handle the most recent changes. Margaret reviews the stats on each of her charges:

Charlotte: Mental Age 2

Height: 5” 

Chest: 34DD (same volume, but her torso HAD to reduce with her height loss) 

Wets her pull-up almost every night mostly because she wants to, but even if she didn’t she couldn’t make it any longer than 6:30am. 

Developed an oral fixation and sleeps with a paci and sneaks one even during the day. 

Margaret has begun training her that she can’t use the potty anywhere but on *her* potty leading to a couple wet pull-ups just as she rushed in the door from work each day!

Ashlee: Mental Age 3

Height: 4’11” 

Chest: 32C (smaller breasts and torso)

Bladder control: ? Still taking the “pills” that Margaret gives her, however she found some extras and has been mixing them in Charlotte’s food to make HER be the one that has potty problems. 

Margaret has been programming her to get scared easily which sends a message straight to her bladder. It’s only a matter of time before her “Fear of Wetting” becomes “Fear Wetting” 

What both girls don’t know is that Margaret has been recording them almost constantly and has each girl “perform” for her when they have accidents…

Both women have been able to keep their secrets at home, but Nanny is looking forward to when they can no longer hide their fetishes…

Ashlee comes in the condo very flustered and finds Charlotte and Margaret sitting in the living room making small talk. 

“So anyway, that’s all I know. She’s very upset about it all.” 

“Well she’s here now so let’s hear it straight from her.”

“I can’t believe it! They said they were going to make some changes but this one is utter bullshit!” Ashlee says stomping her boot.

“Well what is it girl?”

“They… they are saying that we can’t wear our uniforms to work or back home! Something about one of our officers messing up off duty on his way to work and the city is “legally liable” because he was in uniform. So now we HAVE to change at work!”

Margaret and Charlotte shrug.. 

“I’ll have to be… I’ll be in my… Everyone will see my panties!” 

“Oh!” Charlotte says with a grin. “Poor thing, everyone’s going to see your little training panties!” She starts laughing. 

“It’s not funny Charlotte! Maybe you like wearing your pull-ups all the time like a baby but *I’m* 3 like Nanny said so I’m the big girl here! I don’t want everyone seeing my training pants!” 

“Now girls! That’s enough. Now Ashlee, let’s get you out of that silly adult outfit and get you ready to relax for the evening. 

It’s 10PM and Ashlee already fell asleep on the couch so Margaret took her to bed an hour ago. Charlotte likes when Ashlee is asleep because then she can act as “little” as she wants. She currently cuddling with Margaret on the loveseat when Margaret hears a little sigh from her companion..

“Did you just wet your pull-up?” She says reaching under the blanket and feeling Charlotte’s crotch. “Yup, you did.”

Charlotte giggles and snuggles closer to Margaret’s breasts. 

“You know that if you keep this up you are going to start *really* losing bladder control right?”

“Uh huh! I don’t care. I love the feeling of a wet pull-up. It’s so warm and well… kinda sexy.” 

“The idea of losing control is sexy too isn’t it little girl?” Margaret pushes..

“Yes ma’am! I like the idea of being “helpless” it’s hot!” 

“Well Nanny can help you lose even more control if you want.” 

Charlotte sits up and looks at Margaret… “I do! What can you do?” She lights up and smiles

“Well, first I need you to help me with something……”

Three weeks later…

“Ugh! Yes…. Yes…. YES!!!” Ashlee says as the second orgasm of the evening hits her laying on the living room floor with Charlotte playing a video game. Charlotte turns around to Margaret and beams with pride at how she’s been able to help Nanny. 

Charlotte leans over and starts whispering in Ashlee’s ear what a naughty girl she’s been cumming in front of Nanny like that. She lets go of her controller and slides her hand down the front of Ashlee’s diaper and giggles as she feels the Bluetooth vibrator slowly pulsating in her slippery pussy and then reaches for her phone and increases the remote to start working on getting her lover heated up again. 

Charlotte sees Ashlee start wiggling her ass again as she feels the increase in sensation renew.. 

“One more for you and then it’s my turn baby.” Charlotte whispers as she starts nibbling on her earlobe… “I love how horny you’ve become recently baby. It turns me on to see that your training panties are wet everyday from your excited little kitty.” (Increases the intensity) “I want you to ride my face till you cum!” 

Ashlee is already moaning…

“I want you to tell me what a bad girl I am wetting myself. I want you to spank my ass until I lose control of my bladder and fill up my pull-up just as I start to cum!”

“Ugh….. ugh!   YES!!” Ashlee yelps as another orgasm hits her… 

Margaret has been watching the show and mouths “Good Girl” to Charlotte for all the work she has put in for her these last few weeks. Ashlee used to try to hide their little sexual interludes but with prodding from Charlotte along with Margaret’s programming.. Ashlee stays almost in a permanent state of arousal. 

Margaret thinks back on the last week and a few “blows” to Ashlee’s “adult persona” 

The first issue was that new policy about changing in the station locker room took effect Monday. Poor little Ashlee, Nanny made sure to dress her in the most juvenile of outfits available. Her bra was a Little4Big Usagi Moon sports bra with sweet little bunnies and “Cute” written around the band and shoulders. But her training panties were the real treat… She had specialty ones made that were the same fabric but extra padding built in to make them bulkier, she also made sure they had the removable liner with a nice amount of crinkle when she moved. Not only did her little panties cause a scene with the noise, bulk, and color… Even after the humiliated girl got her uniform on… Her bulky panties were outlined in her fitted uniform pants!! Her only saving grace was that with her new short stature, most people are too tall to notice the padded ass of a little cop walking around. 

Speaking of her height… Everyone has started noticing how “cute” and “little” she is. So much so that Margaret has had to explain to both women that they are a little smaller but have “always been on the short size.” Both girls believed it completely since Margaret is now their most trusted influence due to further conditioning.. 

Poor little Ashlee.. She was told that afternoon that the uniform shop can’t get her any shirts or pants small enough to fit her so they sent her to a different store that she hadn’t heard of before to see if they had something in her size. 

Imagine the embarrassment on her face when she walked in and realized that she’d been sent to a private school uniform supply company! She decided they made a mistake and turned to leave but a man working there saw her and called out to her as she started for the door..

“Officer McDaniel!”

“Uh.. yes?” 

“Great! They said you were coming. Come on in so we can take a look.” 

Ashlee tried to regain control with “There’s been a mistake, I will go back to our uniform shop and.”

“No mistake at all! We have uncorks that will work for you. Come this way.”

Ashlee then spends the next 30 minutes being fitted in uniforms that she was surprised actually do for her very well. Though the pants needed to be hemmed shorter and her “adult” breasts made fitting a shirt a little uncomfortable. The worst part was when she was asked to undress to make sure alterations were correct. She felt ridiculous taking off her uniform and putting her bra and training panties on display to a woman old enough to be her grandmother! What’s worse is that the seamstress seemed to dismiss her panties and just said “Accidents do happen to us girls sometimes.” 

Speaking of accidents… Standing in the dressing room I’m her underwear she felt the urge to “go” but they were swapping her uniform patches for her so she had no clothes at all. She held out as long as she could but when she felt a little spurt she called out that she needed to use the bathroom like a little girl asking permission…

“Go ahead honey, there’s no one here but us and you.” Was the reply of the seamstress..

“But I have nothing to wear!” 

“My goodness.. You bra and little panties surely cover more than any bikini you’ve worn, we won’t look. Just go.” 

Ashlee frowns… 

“Before you have an accident!” The seamstress adds with a knowing giggle.

The blushing police officer makes a dash for the restroom and just as she turns the knob for the bathroom the male salesman steps out of the men’s room seeing Ashlee on full display. 

“Eek!” She squeaks dashing in the bathroom as her nervous bladder sprays again into the thick padding of her trainers…

As she’s wiping she hears a throat clear and then a knock on the door…

“Who is it?” 

“It’s me… Thomas.. I’m so sorry. I don’t know you were out of the dressing room…… I’ve hung a jacket on the doorknob out here so you can cover up to come out.” 

Ashlee’s eyes tear up with embarrassment… “th.. Thank you..” 

Ashlee wipes her tears one last time and then opens the door and slips on the jacket. She comes out to the dressing room and the staff give her a friendly smile. 

The 4’10” woman is wearing a man’s double breasted dress uniform coat. With her small size it comes down to her knees and the sleeves are longer than her arms. Basically she looks like a little girl playing dress up in her Daddy’s jacket.

Finally in the dressing room she is putting her duty belt back on her uniform. She is ready to get out of this place and she can’t wait to go home to get out of these training panties. While they were cold sitting on the toilet, they’ve now warmed up from being against her skin but that has presented a new problem… the thick padding is pushing the material against her always wet lips…. It’s like a warm kiss on her lips every time she moves! 

She steps out of the fitting room and both of the staff comment on just how professional she looks in her new uniform. She feels embarrassed but the compliment makes her blush.. 

“Thanks.. I assume I need to pay you guys in store since we don’t have an account with you.”

“Not at all. We emailed the invoice to your regular vendor and they said they’d get us paid from the PD.” 

“Oh great! Well thank you!”

“We look forward to helping you in the future. May we get a picture of you in uniform? We’ve never done a *real* police officer’s uniform before.” 

Ashlee feels special and the comment. She smiles and says “Of course! I love how this fits me!” 

They take several pictures of her and she even relaxed enough to “strike a pose” a few times looking and feeling very confident.

“These are perfect!” Thomas says. 

“Thanks! Can you text them to me?”

“Of course! Hey.. Would you be opposed to us using these for our advertising?”

“I don’t see why not. But I’ll need you to blur out my patches or my badge so that my agency isn’t shown.”

“Oh of course. We do that with all of our ads. Here, just sign this waiver unless you want to negotiate a monetary fee for your use.”

Ashlee giggles. “Nah, I’m already getting paid to be here getting these so we’re good!” She signs the form and takes her bag of new uniforms along with her old one and leaves the store feeling 6 feet tall! Or at least 5 feet she decides. 

The rest of her day is uneventful with exception of changing back into her own clothes and being teased a little by the other females on her shift along with night shift. 

“Kiss my ass ladies!” She says as she laughs off their comments heading out of the locker room.

“We would if we could get that low!” Corporal Evans says laughing 

“Or if we could get through those thick ass panties!” Ofc. Peterson says as the door closes. 

Ashlee laughs since she always gives “Petersum” crap about her name. 

Arriving home she remembers her still wet training panties just as Margaret sees her enter the condo. Charlotte is standing behind Margaret peeking out around her skirt.. 

“Uh.. hi?” 

“Hello dear. Why don’t you come in here and talk with us.” 

“Sure, I’m what’s up?”

Margaret moves and pushes Charlotte out in front of her girlfriend… Charlotte is wearing a sheer onesie with unicorns on it. She turns to walk to the living room and Ashlee sees a very red bottom peaking out. 

“Uh oh, someone got in trouble.” Ashlee teases. 

“That someone is you dear.” Margaret says sitting down on the couch line a Queen on a throne. “Come here.” 

“What did I do?” 

“First, let’s get you out of those adult clothes. I have a matching onesie for you to wear right over here.” 

Ashlee wants to argue but figures she shouldn’t press her luck and she starts removing her clothes. She reaches back and removes her bra then she starts pushing her panties down, they stick to her wet lips, something Margaret can’t help but notice…

“Wet Training Pants?”

“I’m just really excited today.” Ashlee lies, well it isn’t a lie but she doesn’t want to say she’s peed a little today…

“Give them here.” 

“Y.. yes ma’am.” Ashlee hands them to her.

“I see. So you were so sexually excited that you wet yourself? *This* is juice. She points at the slick wetness on the gusset, *THIS* is pee.” She says squeezing the crotch till a little dampness appears on the outside.” Margaret drops the panties on the coffee table. 

“What did I tell you about lies?”

Ashlee starts blubbering “Th… that I’d get spanked and put in pull-ups for the next day… but Nanny you just can’t! I can’t show pull-ups in the locker room!” She starts squalling tears pouring down her cheeks as Margaret pulls her over her lap and begins spanking her pale bottom till it was a dark red. 

“Now you and Charlotte match.” Margaret says lifting the girl’s face as she stands up. “Now put on your onesie… There is more to discuss.”

Part II of Ashlee’s bad week later…

• Like 3

Chapter 11 Ashlee had a bad week Part II

“Is that understood?” 

“Yes ma’am.” The two embarrassed girls say together. 

Margaret sits on the couch while her two well chastised “littles” sit on the floor on their knees at her feet. She has spent the last 20 minutes explaining why they were both in trouble causing the girls’ faces to be as red as their bottoms. It all started when Margaret went to wash the sheets on their bed. When Margaret pulled the sheets off she found that the mattress was soaked in urine. Something she expects to happen, but expects to find remaining in a pull-up. She also found a couple of “adult toys” stashed in Ashlee’s pillow-pet which has been a long-standing “No-No.” 

When Charlotte got home Margaret asked her how the bed ended up wet and Charlotte was “Nanny’s Little Helper” as always and told her everything.

How Ashlee has been sneaking toys into bed every night and masturbating even when she and Charlotte have sex. How she didn’t want Margaret to know she had those three toys so she didn’t have to follow any rules about them. How she convinced Charlotte to try out the double dildo but Charlotte said she couldn’t take off her pull or she’d get in trouble. 

How Ashlee started kissing on her and got her all worked up, pulling her pull-up down and then using the dildo on her with her pull-up at her knees. How they made love until they cuddled. Cuddling turned into sleep and sometime in the night Charlotte wet herself but never put her pull-up back on right and it got on the bed. Then Ashlee made her promise not to tell so she didn’t get caught about her toys… 

Margaret spanked Charlotte for keeping secrets and wetting her bed but the real punishment was for Ashlee…

“From now on, both of you girls will only play “adult” with my permission, and it will be supervised… No buts.”

She also said she will be putting both girls in mittens at night so they can keep their hands to themselves. She told Ashlee she can still rub her little kitty and cum in her pull-up since she’s always so excited it shouldn’t take much. 

Both girls were sent to bed after dinner being told that only good girls get to watch a movie before bedtime. 

Ashlee and Charlotte cuddled each other but no one dared sneaking in anything more than kisses…

2 Days later…

“Nanny, is Ashlee going to be a good girl like me now?” Charlotte says as she’s put in a fresh pull-up after breakfast. 

“Hard to say but you’ve done a great job working her towards our goal we set aren’t you?”

Charlotte shakes her head yes smiling.

“Good girl. You are such a big helper.” Margaret says snapping her onesie in place before slipping her skirt up her legs. 

Today’s outfit is a navy blue onesie, grey skirt, thigh highs and blue heels. Her ever present pull-up is underneath.

“Aren’t you just darling? Now off you go to work dear.” Margaret says patting her bottom as she grabs her jacket and leaves. 

Twenty Minutes Later….

“I don’t have time to eat Nanny! I have to get to work early enough to get changed before the locker room gets busy!!” Ashlee whines following Margaret down the hall wearing nothing but her pull-up. 

“Well a big strong girl needs her strength, so let’s put some food in that tummy real quick.” 

Margaret slides the offered chair that Ashlee sits on crossing her arms pouting back to the table. She steps to the pantry to get some oatmeal out but Ashlee starts whining and stands again.

“It’s not even ready? Nanny!! I have to go!” 

“Sit.” 

“…”

“I wasn’t asking you young lady.” 

“Hmph!” Ashlee stamps her foot and sits back at the table. 

“Much better. I don’t know why you choose to fight me but Nanny will always win.” Margaret says setting a sippy cup of juice in front of Ashlee. 

“Why do I get this cup? These are Charlottes… I don’t..” Ashlee suddenly stops talking seeing the look Margaret gives her. She picks up the sippy cup and starts drinking her juice. 

“Thank you.” Margaret says looking at her watch and then stepping out of the kitchen. 

The water on the stove is boiling but Margaret still has not returned. Ashlee looks at the clock in the kitchen and knows if she doesn’t leave soon she will be at the station at shift change and will have to change in front of the other women again… 

“Nanny! The water is ready.” 

“Nanny!” 

Ashlee stands up and heads for the stove. “I don’t have time for this!” She says grabbing the pan and moving it over her bowl, but there is a problem. Ashlee hasn’t done a single thing in her kitchen since Margaret moved in and with her shorter height she hits the counter as she turns and spills the boiling water on the floor and on the counter! She drops the pan on the floor with a gasp…

“What happened?!” 

“I… I was just making it myself.. and it…”

“Bad girl! That water was boiling and you could’ve burned yourself.” 

Ashlee looks like she will cry from getting fussed at more than the fear of being burned but mostly because until now she hasn’t noticed how helpless she’s becoming… smaller, weaker, and no one takes her seriously.. 

“Now that was unsafe. And I’m sorry baby but unsafe gets a spanking. Come here.” Margaret says taking a seat in the chair Ashlee should’ve kept her bottom in to avoid this…

“19, 20. Ok get up now.” 

“I’m sorry… I just wanted to help.” Ashlee sobs. 

“No, you were being very impatient and couldn’t be a good listener.” Nanny corrects her.

Margaret finishes remaking breakfast, takes Ashlee potty (just in the nick of time) and gets her ready for her drive to work. Conveniently at just the right time to make sure her training panties would be the topic of conversation in the locker room again.

Walking out of the locker room at the PD…

“Ok! I said that’s enough about my panties! It’s getting old.” Ashlee says stomping out of the door. 

“What are they laughing about in there?” The shift lieutenant asks the blushing little officer wiping her eye.. 

“Huh? Oh nothing sir. They’re just..”

“Are you ok? You look like you are about to cry.”

Ashlee sniffles and then clears her throat. “No I’m not! I mean.. I’m fine sir, thanks for asking.” She brushes past him and walks to roll call. 

Two females step out of the locker room giggling and bump into the Lt. 

“Whoops, sorry L T.” 

“It’s ok. Hey do either of you know what’s going on with”

“Ashlee? Aww it’s nothing. We just teased her about her Ouch! Never mind sir. It’s nothing.” 

“Um ok. Have a good shift.” He says heading to roll call. 

“Why’d you start to tell him that?”

“Why’d you elbow me?”

“Same reason I’m asking why you’d say something dumbass, you can’t tell him we’re picking on her about her panties! Nerd…” 

3 hours later..

“10-4 I’m on foot heading him off through the apartments.” Ashlee says over the radio backing up the narcotics team on a raid. 

The call came in that several suspects were running from officers down 3rd Ave so she’s pulled in on the corner of 3rd and Pine. Parking her cruiser there, she’s on foot running down the short alley between buildings. 

“I have one white male, red shirt blue jeans running west, I’ll catch him before he gets to the fence on that side!” She radios in as she dashes between cars in the next parking lot.. 

As the man reaches the chain link fence Ashlee comes out of nowhere catching him off guard. The old Ashlee would have easily taken him down and had him pinned and waiting for the other officers to get him cuffed… That was the old 5’6” Ashlee…

“Who the fuck are you supposed to be?” The man says catching her and tossing her easily to the side… 

“Freeze!” She says standing up and reaching for her taser. He easily closes the distance between them and snatches the taser out of her hands tossing it over the fence. She reaches for her radio and keys up “I need units here fast I have one suspect cornered, he..ugh!” She’s no longer holding her mic as he grabs her and pushes her to the ground. 

“Let me go!” She shouts as he grabs her by her shirt.

“Sure thing.” He says letting her go causing her to fall on her butt. “ouch!” She cries out.

She sits up to see he’s scaled the fence and is already hopping over. 

She jumps to her feet and starts scaling the fence, as she makes the leap over the top, she’s misjudged her height again and ends up catching her pants on the sharp metal of the chains… “Shit! I’m stuck!” She curses the air.. Her temper gets the best of her and she yanks as hard as she can before someone sees her unable to even catch a suspect and she falls over the fence with a thud… She raises her head and looks around before she passes out from the fall…..

“You ok lady?” 

“She’s breathing right?” 

“Hey get some help! They’re a cop over here on the ground!” Someone yells… 

“Radio to 246 can you hear me?” 

Ashlee opens her eyes… “huh?” 

“Radio 246, we have officers on their way.” 

She grabs her mic and keys up “246 I’m 10-4..” 

“Radio all units, we’ve made contact with 246.

She’s 10-4.” 

Ashlee sits up and looks around. There is a small crowd of civilians standing around looking at her. 

“You ok miss?” An elderly man asks her offering his hand.

“I’m fine.” She says standing “Thanks.” 

“We found this.” A man says handing her her taser back. 

“Yes thanks again.” She stands up and starts to walk towards the street. She hears a giggle behind her. 

“What’s fun…” she stops… she doesn’t need to ask the question, she already knows the answer. She feels the cool air on her backside and she reaches back to find her right cheek of her uniform pants are gone.. ripped from just under the belt loops all the way to the back of her knee. Her training panties are on full display. To all these strangers… She looks up and sees the missing fabric blowing in the wind on the top of the fence. She stifles tears… But then she realizes something worse… her pants are wet…. *really* wet. 

“Here honey, you can cover up with this.” The old man says handing her the button up flannel shirt he was wearing. He steps up to her and drapes it behind her back tying the sleeves together in the front like a belt. 

“There you go miss, don’t you worry. A little thing like you getting knocked out like that, no wonder you wet yourself. Better than busting that pretty head open.” He leans back and inspects his handiwork and gives a nod of approval. “Well now, you go get yourself cleaned up. I’m going to go put something on, too cold for just this t-shirt. I’m glad you are alright Officer. You be safe out here ok?” 

Ashlee already has tears running down her face. “Th.. thank you sir.” She turns and takes rapid small steps back down the sidewalk to find her cruiser before anyone else sees her… 

“Nanny! I need your help.” She cries on the phone…

As soon as Ashlee sees Margaret walk in with a bag of clothes for her she starts crying again..

“I’m so humiliated.. I.. I ripped my pants and.. and then I fell…” she cries while Margaret hugs her 

“I know baby, I know… You try so hard to be a big girl but you just have a hard time don’t you?”

“Nanny I peed when I fell! Everyone saw!” Tears stream down her face..

“It’s ok baby. Here. Let’s get you all cleaned up before someone else sees, besides, good thing it wasn’t yesterday when you were in a pull-up.” Margaret says as she removes her gun belt and starts unbuttoning her torn pants. “Let’s get these boots off.” She says slipping them off and then she lays down a white padded cloth on a bench. She pulls her pants and soaked Training panties down and then has her step out of them.  “Of course if you *had* been in a pull-up you might not have caused such a scene when you peed.” Margaret says slipping her socks off as she has her lay down on the covered bench. 

“That’s better than a cold bench isn’t it baby?” 

“Yes ma’am… what is it?”

“It’s just a regular ole changing pad. But if you want a special design one I will get you one ok?” 

“A changing pad? Like for babies? Nanny please…” she starts crying again… 

“Here baby, let’s hush up before you attract a new crowd.” She says plopping a pacifier in her mouth… 

“No!” Ashlee says spitting it out. “I’m not.”

SMACK “Ouchie!” Margaret popped her thigh.

“No backtalk. You think I won’t spank this butt right here at your work?” Margaret says holding Ashlee’s legs up in a “diaper position” with one hand while using wipes to clean her ass crack. “Now you put that paci back in your mouth.”

Ashlee doesn’t fight. She puts the pacifier in her mouth and starts sucking it… she finds it quite calming actually.

“Ok, now stand up.” 

Ashlee stands and then sees that instead of a fresh pair of panties Margaret is holding out a pull-up. 

“But Nanny!” Ashlee suddenly quiets down hearing someone walking down the hall..

“That’s right, now either you move it and get your pull-up on and some pants or someone sees a pair bottom AND your pull-up.”

Ashlee needs no further prompting.. She quickly gets her pull-up and pants on and then tucks her shirt in. Margaret muses at the “panty line” caused by the pull-up. She knows her kitty will be dripping from all the rubbing from the bulk in her crotch by the time she leaves work today. 

“Ok baby, I’ll see you at home, now your pants will be protected.” Nanny kisses her on the head and tells her to be a good girl. 

“I will.” The embarrassed Officer says heading back out to her car. 

The rest of her day goes smoothly for Officer Ashlee as she gets no real comment from her coworkers and is relieved to know that she can get new uniform pants easily now that they have all of the information in the system from her last sets. 

There was a late call so she was able to get changed alone in the locker room avoiding anyone seeing her pull-up too. 

Arriving home she is ready to just relax and though she hates to admit it, she really just wants to be taken care of by Margaret. 

Part III of Ashlee’s bad week coming soon! 

• Like 1

Chapter 11 Ashlee’s Bad Week Part III

After Bath-time..

“What are you wearing?” Ashlee says staring at Charlotte as she comes happily skipping into the living room. 

“Nanny got them for me!” Charlotte giggles standing proudly in her teddy bear themed diaper. “Aren’t they cute? Nanny told me that I’m just having too many accidents at night to wear a thin pull-up anymore.” She says sliding her hand up and down the puffy crotch and front of the diaper… 

“And she’s right, isn’t she baby.” Margaret says walking into the room and patting her diapered bottom. 

“Yes!” Charlotte giggles 

“Little Charlotte’s bladder is just so weak now that she can’t help but flood her diaper like a baby.”

Charlotte speeds up her rubbing and her knees bend.. she’s closed her eyes and a soft moan escapes her lips… 

Ashlee wants to say something but staring at her lover in a pink babydoll rubbing herself through the thick material is making her own pull-up a little wet… 

“Isn’t she cute? Can’t you tell how happy she is being a sweet baby girl?” Margaret says sitting down behind Ashlee on the couch. “It’s ok Ashlee, go ahead and touch yourself.. You know you want to.” 

For the next few minutes Margaret makes sweet reassuring comments to both women as they explore their own bodies.. when the moment is right Margaret takes it to the next level… 

“Now Ashlee, don’t you want to learn how to change Charlotte’s di-di?” 

Ashlee says nothing as she’s so worked up she’s panting but she nods her head yes..

“Well aren’t you a big helper? Come here Charlotte and lay down.” 

20 minutes later and both women are on their knees the double dildo pistoning in and out while their plugged asses slap against each other.. the only sounds coming from the girl’s mouths are muffled moans around their matching pacis… Charlotte gasps and as her paci falls from her mouth she climaxes dropping her face to the blanket beneath her and causing the dildo to slip out of her upturned sex. Ashlee thrusts three more times to thin air and then turns around to see her lover in a heap behind her. “Hey! I wasn’t finished.” She halfpouts. 

“Well turn over and I’ll finish you up!” Charlotte says quickly turning around to her lover. 

In no time Ashlee cums on the face of her quick working girlfriend and both women look at Margaret with the sexy, sleepy look of post sex satisfaction…

“Good job! Now Ashlee get Charlotte back in her diaper before she makes a mess.” 

“Yes ma’am.” Ashlee says reaching for the discarded diaper beside her face. While Charlotte rolls over on her back with a playful smile.. 

“Ok girls, bedtime.” Margaret says two hours later while the girls are tangled up together still kissing and cuddling. Ashlee has her leg pressed against Charlotte’s diapered crotch as Charlotte wiggles back against the pressure.

“Ok Nanny, but I need to go potty.” Ashlee says tearing herself away from Charlottes lips (both sets) 

“Well let’s go before you have another accident.”  Margaret teases.

“What do you mean Nanny?” Charlotte says standing up and grabbing her blankie. 

“Whoops, nothing baby.”

Ashlee gets embarrassed (and her bladder spasms from the feeling) and runs down the hall to sit on her potty. 

Ashlee is wiped clean and teeth are brushed. Both girls are heading for the bedroom when Charlotte turns to Margaret… “Nanny, I need to go potty now.” 

Margaret pulls her sheets down and pats the mattress. 

“But Nanny? I need to go potty?”

“Well what do you think the diaper is for silly girl? You are protected, now get in bed.” She says leaning forward and tapping her nose. 

“But..”

“No buts Charlotte, you wanted your dipee, now you have them, but Nanny isn’t playing these games. Once in a diaper, the diaper stays on till morning got it?”

“….Yes Ma’am.” Charlotte says climbing into bed. 

“That’s my girl. Now no playing around tonight girls. Those mittens stay ON and you two stay OUT of trouble ok?” 

“Yes ma’am.” They say in unison.

“Good night sweet girls.” 

“Goodnight!” 

Margaret goes to the living room and turns on the cameras in the bedroom. She watches the two girls toss around a bit, she knows that Charlotte is uncomfortable in her state of need and she doesn’t want to miss a moment of her losing the bottle to keep her diaper dry.

It takes about 20 minutes and then she sees Charlotte sit up on her hands and knees and hold her belly.. 

“Can’t hold it anymore Ashlee!” She whines followed by her sighing in relief as she empties her bladder into the waiting padding…. 

“Does that feel better?” 

“Yes!! Charlotte giggles

“But now you are in a wet diaper… look how it puffed out!” Ashlee giggles pointing. “How’s that feel?”

“Kinda nice. It’s so warm.” She says rubbing her hand on it. “Mmmm.” She moans and she starts pushing against it harder… “here! Feel it!” She says crawling to Ashlee’s side of the bed.

Ashlee feels the warm pee through her mitten and starts rubbing the crotch her girlfriend has little trouble getting worked up from the feeling and the thought of peeing her diaper while being caressed by her lover… 

Margaret gets an even bigger show when Ashlee starts pretending she’s Margaret and starts role playing with Charlotte about being her “little helpless baby.” And how she “can’t help but wet her diaper.” Etc etc… within 10 minutes Ashlee has Charlotte sitting in her lap nursing on her small pert breasts while Charlotte continues rubbing her own diaper. “That’s right little baby, suckle Nanny’s big titties like a helpless little diaper girl.” 

Margaret can’t deny that she’s getting a little aroused watching the scene unfold but she wants to embarrass both girls more than she wants to reach down her own panties…

“That’s it, keep sucking little girl.” Ashlee moans pushing her mittened hand against her pull-up while Charlotte reaches orgasm in her lap.. 

“Oh Nanny!” Ashlee yelps as the door opens up. 

Charlotte practically jumps off of her lap and then scurries to her pillow pet…. 

“What did I tell you girls?” 

“To go to sleep and not play around…” Ashlee says blushing with shame (and arousal) 

“I guess I need to fix this permanently too. Very well. Good night.” Margaret says shutting the door.

“What does she mean Ashlee?” Charlotte whimpers… 

“I don’t know. Let’s go to sleep so she forgets we were being bad.” 

Ashlee wakes up to find Charlotte already gone for the day. She walks out of the bedroom and heads to to kitchen to find Margaret sitting at the table next to a plastic chair with a tray built in. 

“What’s that Nanny?”

“Oh this? It’s your little high chair baby. Since you can’t seem to stay out of trouble when Nanny leaves the room I had this brought over this morning.” Margaret removes the tray and points for Ashlee to take a seat. Once Ashlee is seated Margaret locks the tray back in place and pulls Ashlee’s babydoll top off and replaces it with a bib. “There we go!” Margaret says tickling Ashlee’s ribs getting a giggle from the woman. 

“But high chairs are for babies.” She says her little giggle now a frown. 

“Well that explains why Charlotte loved it, but Nanny likes this because it keeps my naughty little toddler out of mischief.” 

After feeding Ashlee, Margaret starts cleaning up the kitchen and wipes Ashlee’s face. Ashlee on the other hand starts trying to remove the tray so she can get down. “Nanny, it’s stuck.” She says pushing on the tray and then pulling…

“No honey, it’s locked. Gotta keep you from getting out until it’s time.” Margaret says unlocking the tray and helping Ashlee down. 

20 minutes later Ashlee is dressed for the day and heading to work. 

In the locker-room…

“Aww man, you got changed before we could fuck with you.” 

“Haha.. Guess you’ll have to try again later.” Ashlee says putting her gun-belt on and heading to roll-call. 

Ashlee walks down the hall and sees a few officers looking at her (especially her uniform) and then they stifle laughs. 

“What’s funny?” Ashlee asks and starts worrying they heard about her accident last shift..

“Oh nothing; we were just saying that your special uniforms look perfect.” 

“Uh.. thanks?” She says walking a little faster. 

“Oh Officer McDaniel!” 

“Yes ma’am?” 

“We got the invoice for your replacement uniforms. Can you come initial it for the record?”

“Sure thing.” Ashlee says walking over to the desk. 

“I think it’s cute.” She says sliding the paperwork over to her.

“What’s cute?” 

“The brand name? Didn’t you notice?”

“No, they just fit me so I took them from the shop and they said they’d send the invoice here.” Ashlee takes out a pen.

“Oh.. Well everyone’s been talking about it since yesterday evening. I just figured you’d known about it.”

“What’s there to know?” Ashlee says getting a little aggravated with the small talk. She spins the invoice around and reads the names of her shirt and pants. 

3 EA “Little Helper” School Safety Patrol Pant, Color Black, Size Girl’s 12

3 EA “Little Helper” Girl’s School Safety Patrol Button Up Shirt, Color Black, Girl’s Large

“Oh…..My….God…….” Ashlee says setting the pen down and stepping away from the desk.

“Cute isn’t it?” 

Ashlee turns and runs away from the office back towards the locker room. 

“Hey! We’re waiting on you in here.” Her Lieutenant says as she tries to get past Roll Call..

“Yes sir..” she says sniffling and drying her eyes. 

“Hey are you ok?” 

“I’m fine sir. I’m sorry.” She clears her throat and starts to walk in the room to the grins of the rest of the shift. 

“She just signed her uniform issue paperwork.” An officer says in the back.

“Oh!” The Lt laughs. “It’s not that bad.”

“Not that bad? I’m wearing… it’s a… I’m wearing a middle schooler’s hall monitor uniform! It’s terrible! I’m a laughing stock!” She shouts the tears starting to well up again… 

“Jesus, nobody show her their Facebook status, she really *will* act like a dramatic 7th grader!” Peterson says coyly. 

“What?” Ashlee says turning around.

“Nothing McDaniel… Good Lord. We don’t need anymore drama for today.” 

Ashlee pulls her phone out and searches for the school uniform supply store and seeing the main page she gasps… 

“Whether you are a dedicated Hall Monitor, School Safety Patrol Student Leader, or even a pint-sized REAL Policegirl, Evans School Supply Store has you covered.” 

The picture shows an elementary age boy standing next to a middle school age girl with Ashlee in her uniform on the right. The bottom of the page lists the names of the items shown including the details about Ashlee’s uniform size and even has a quote she made “These are the best fitting uniforms I’ve ever had!” And her full name! 

Ashlee never feels her bladder let go, she was looking at her phone when she heard the splashing of her urine on the tile floor between her boots. She looks down at the growing puddle and then up at everyone staring at her and she turns and runs from the room, grabs her keys and heads home… 

Walking in the door at home she finds Margaret whom promptly strips her and scolds her for wetting herself twice in one week. 

“At this rate you need to be in pull-ups everyday.” She scolds having Ashlee lay down in a diaper position wiping between her cheeks. She stands her up, puts her in a pull-up and a green onesie with bunnies and bows on it and sends her to bed to “Think about what a silly baby she’s been.” 

Margaret laughs seeing Ashlee’s padded rear run down the hall into her bedroom. Her pigtails bouncing wildly. 

An hour before Charlotte arrives home, Ashlee is standing on a stool adding a white rain cloud in a yellow diaper to her Potty Chart. Looking back at the recent months she blushes at the number of dark rain clouds (night time) accidents she’s had. The red sad faces are much more frequent (spankings), and there are two brown stars where Nanny scolded her for needing to do a better job cleaning her bottom after she poo-poos. 

“Good job. But if you don’t start doing better, you’re going to end up in Diapers like Charlotte.” Margaret says behind her.

Charlotte arrives home and is surprised to see Ashlee already there (and in a pull-up so soon), but first she needs Nanny to take off her wet pull-up. 

“Uh oh, You’re about to leak baby, come here and we will take care of you.” Margaret says picking up a diaper and lotion. 

While Margaret changes Charlotte, Charlotte asks Ashlee why she’s home. 

“Cause… because I…” Ashlee tries to hold back her tears and keep her secret but once she starts telling what happened she tells it all. How she is wearing little girl’s clothes, how she wet her panties in front of everyone… by the times she’s finished Margaret is cuddling her while she has her face buried in her cleavage. Margaret pulls her head back after hearing her mumble something in her chest. 

“I never want to go back.” She says laying her head back down…..

“Ok baby, we will think of something.” 

Margaret calls the station and tells them that Ashlee has “taken ill” and won’t be in next shift. The officer on the line says that they were going to offer her a few shifts off to “Pull herself together” anyway. Margaret says that would be great and hangs up the phone. 

“All taken care of girls. Do you girls want to watch a movie or play a video game?” Bringing us full circle back to today…. The evening finishing off with Ashlee cumming multiple times from the vibrator that Charlotte controls…

Chapter 12 coming soon! 

• Like 1

Chapter 12 “And so it goes…”

It’s been three weeks since Ashlee handed in her notice at the PD after a week off from her “scene” she caused. While she’s become much more aware of her potty needs during the day, her nighttime control is rapidly falling. She’s standing on the counter adding the 4th dark cloud since Saturday while Margaret gets her breakfast ready. When she’s finished she turns around and Margaret helps her off the counter and into her high chair. 

“There we go! Now let’s get something in that belly.” Margaret jokes tickling the topless girl in her wet pull-up. 

Just as Ashlee stops laughing she hears the front door open! 

“Nanny!” She squeals

“It’s ok, it’s just Connie.” 

“But I’m naked! And… and I’m wet!” She starts trying to get out of the chair but it’s locked. 

“That’s fine silly. Connie knows all about my two little girls.” Then turning her head to greet Connie she finishes “Don’t you Connie?”

“Oh my goodness.” Connie says setting her bags down. “Well I didn’t know how absolutely adorable they were!” She says approaching the blushing woman sitting in a wet diaper, pert breasts exposed, locked in a high chair.. “Aren’t you just the cutest thing.” She says putting her hand on her cheek and kissing her forehead. “Nanny said you were home for a bit until you started your new job.”

Ashlee doesn’t respond. She looks over at Margaret who is giving her “the look” she looks back at Connie and replies “Yes… yes ma’am. I’m a police officer.” 

“And I bet you are a good one too.” Connie says putting a bib on Ashlee and picking up the plastic spoon to feed her. After a few bites a bit falls between Ashlee’s legs and Connie looks down to wipe it up but sees the puffed up pull-up and the wetness indicator. 

“Uh oh, looks like you couldn’t hold it could you?” 

“That was from last night! I’m not a baby!” Ashlee pouts and then blushes again realizing that she rationalized that since she only wet at night it was fine to be wet. 

“Well I know that honey, but let’s get you fed and out of that wet pull-up.”

Ashlee spends the next hour humiliated as Connie and Margaret make small talk about life, family, wet little girls. While the feed, clean, and change their little charge all the while treating her like she’s just a child. Ashlee is subjected to their tickles, and comments like Connie remark ing how cute her completely smooth pubic region is while wiping her.

It’s a sunny day so they have the curtains open and put Ashlee in a pair of yellow training panties with pink butterflies on them. 

“Wh.. where’s my clothes Nanny?” The topless girl asks feeling more naked by the fact that the women are fully dressed while she’s wearing only a pair of thick panties..

“Why silly? Expecting company? It’s a nice day, enjoy the sunshine.” Margaret brushes her off as she brings tea in for her friend. 

Ashlee feels embarrassed to have her nakedness brushed off so casually as if she were a 2 year old playing while “adults” talk. She sits on the floor for a bit and then gets involved in the tv show the ladies turned on for her. 

Listening she learns that Connie is Margaret’s housekeeper and that she has been asked to start helping around the condo since Margaret is very busy working on a large out of town event for the ABDL community. She tries asking what the event is about but all she gets in reply is a finger wag from Connie for interrupting. 

Eventually Ashlee hears her phone ring so she picks it up and sees it’s the Sheriff’s Office calling. She answers the phone and steps out onto the balcony for some privacy seeming to prefer being topless in training panties to being overheard by the “grownups”. 

Finishing up her conversation she feels the warm sun on her bare chest and the breeze just about drowns out the sounds of traffic below… she decides to sit on one of the lounge chairs and relax for a bit… 

“Ashlee dear? Wake up honey.” 

“Huh? Oh!” The napping girl sits up quickly to find Connie standing in the doorway behind her. 

Ashlee hops up and walks back inside to find Margaret getting a bath ready for her. 

“Pop in Ashlee. We need to head to the shops and run errands.” 

Ashlee gets a good scrubbing from Margaret while Connie sits and makes small talk. Ashlee gets bored and starts playing with the rubber duck that sits next to her shampoo and conditioner. 

“Aww look at your little duckie!” Connie coos. “A little pink police duck, just for you!” 

Ashlee doesn’t even bother saying anything, she just pushes the duck under the water and squeezes to see the air bubbles rise to the surface. 

All finished up and Ashlee puts her duck back beside the “doctor duck” to dry. 

Connie says her goodbyes to Margaret and Ashlee as they head out the door to shop. Margaret wears a pretty yellow sundress accenting her charms, hair curled, and sandals, while Ashlee wears a light blue babydoll dress that stops just north of mid thigh. While Ashlee protested the pig tails, Margaret let her wear it down but with a cute hair clip in front. Ashlee was happy to see that she was at least put in training panties instead of a pull-up and this pair is plain white to boot. 

20 minutes into their drive they get into a bit of traffic. Ashlee looks out of her window and sees a police cruiser from her former Department blocking two lanes around a stalled vehicle. Looking at the patrolman she thinks about the contrast in her current outfit and his uniform. She looks down at herself and realizes that her shifting around has exposed her thick panties. She tugs at her dress to cover them but the 5 point harness style car seat she’s buckled in makes the task difficult. She gets the dress to cover most of her thigh but the buckle and strap between her legs keeps her panties exposed regardless of anything she does. She feels the car stop and looks up to see that Margaret had to stop due to a tow truck now blocking the only remaining lane. The officer looks at her through the back window and then smiles recognizing the former officer. He gives a wave and Ashlee waves back blushing… even worse Margaret rolled the windows down since it’s a nice day. 

“Nanny, please let’s go!” Ashlee says seeing that the officer is heading straight for her.

“We can’t yet silly, we’re blocked in.” 

The officer is only steps away when Ashlee whimpers “PLEASE Nanny!” 

Margaret, oblivious to the officer coming to the window gets a concerned look on her face and says to Ashlee’s horror “What’s the hurry Ashlee, oh! Do you need to potty?” 

Ashlee turns back to the window and comes face to face with her former coworker… he’s fighting back laughter

“Hey there kiddo. I heard you resigned.”

“I… I did… I…”

“Hey it’s ok. This line of work isn’t for everyone. After 20 years I’ve seen lots of officers come and go. You hang in there honey.” He smiles and glances down at her car seat. She doesn’t know if he sees her panties but he looks concerned about her being a grown woman sitting in the contraption. He gives her a slight smile and then walks away. 

The truck is finally out of the way and the ladies are back on the road. 

Arriving at the shops Ashlee is helped out of the suv by Margaret. The car seat has a locking buckle to keep occupants from getting out themselves. Ashlee walks ahead of Margaret focusing on the lollipop she was given to calm her down from the encounter with a former coworker. Margaret walks behind her admiring how precious her “little” is becoming. 4’9” now, her hair strawberry blonde. She can’t wait to show both girls off at the ABDL festival she’s been planning! Margaret slips a small backpack over her shoulder and wonders how long until the girls need what she keeps on standby within. This makes her smile…

“But I don’t want to ride the carousel!” Ashlee says standing in line with Margaret. She looks around at all of the preschool aged kids waiting with their moms or grandparents. “This is a baby ride!” 

“Hey! I’m not a baby!” A preK aged girl says looking up at Ashlee.

“Ugh!” Ashlee huffs as the gate opens and everyone hurries their “little ones” to find a spot. 

“Go on Ashlee.” Margaret says motioning towards the colorful horses on the platform. 

“Ashlee you can walk over there on your own or I will make your bottom as pink as that one right over there, do you want everyone to see what a “baby” you are?” 

Ashlee looks at the pink horse and then instinctively grabs the hem of her dress.. one more look from Margaret and she scurries to climb up on that very horse. 

Ashlee feels dumb sitting on the carousel but once it’s starts moving she relaxes and ends up enjoying the music and smiles as the other kids laugh and sing along… 

Margaret videos the entire time and giggles seeing Ashlee’s very unladylike position on the pony has exposed her white panties for all to see. A few women comment on it within earshot, which Margaret eats up since their words were clearly caught on the recording. 

“Hey! You can see her panties!” A little boy shouts from behind Ashlee.. 

Ashlee’s enjoyment of the ride is broken as she realizes after three comments that they are talking about her panties. She reaches back and grabs her dress and pulls it down but realizes she will have to hold it in place or else it just slides right back up! 

The ride eventually ends and Ashlee quickly walks towards the gate to get away from the kids taunting words. She’s further embarrassed when the older woman running the ride shoos her away towards the exit gate calling her a “little girl.” Since she went to the entrance gate in her rush to get out. 

“They all laughed at me!” She says to Margaret along with stomping her foot. 

“What do you care about it? They’re just “babies” right?” Margaret says stinging Ashlee with her comment from before the ride. She fidgets for a moment and Margaret asks if she needs to “go pee pee”. Ashlee denies it but Margaret takes her hand and leads her to the ladies room.

“Nanny always knows.” Margaret says wiping Ashlee after she’s finished peeing. 

The duo makes their way through the shops with no more incidents and then head back home. Margaret looks in the rear view to see a napping Ashlee, a sucker in her mouth and her legs spread showing a generous amount of padded panties… 

Chapter 13 coming soon…

• Like 2

Chapter 13

“Poor little thing. Your fever is back up.” Margaret says kissing the forehead of a very sickly Charlotte. 

“Nanny my diaper is all wet.” Charlotte says softly. 

“It’s ok baby, it’s got plenty of room to keep your bed nice and dry.”

Charlotte doesn’t respond, she kinda likes the feeling of a soggy warm diaper between her legs and with her being sick, Ashlee won’t pick at her for wearing a full on diaper. She looks over at Ashlee getting ready to head to work for her first day at the Sheriff’s Office and while she wants to give her a hug and kiss to send her off, she just feels too weak to get out of bed. 

“Bye Baby, you feel better soon!” 

“Bye! Have a great first day.” 

Ashlee steps out of the room blowing her lover a kiss and then heads to the kitchen.

“There’s my big girl!” Margaret says handing over a Power Puff Girl lunchbox to Ashlee.

“Nanny?” Ashlee says looking at the childish box.

“Oh don’t be silly, first of all, lots of big girls like Power Puff Girls.. Girl Power honey! And second, you have a take home car now and no one’s going to see your lunchbox unless you show them.” 

Ashlee takes the lunchbox.. “I *do* like Power Puff Girls.” 

“That’s why I got you those panties!” 

Ashlee looks down at her khaki uniform pants suddenly self conscious that you can see her pink and white training panties with Blossom on the rear… convinced that you can see anything, she hugs Margaret and heads out for her first day on at the SO. 

While Ashlee is working, Charlotte loves the way that Margaret takes care of her all day. After sleeping till 10, she gets fed in the highchair, a bubble bath, a fresh diaper and then soft comfy sleepers to lounge around in all day. Curled up on the couch watching a movie she feels the familiar pressure of her bladder needing the potty…. She looks at Margaret sitting at the table folding laundry and then decides to “accidentally” use the diaper instead of heading to the bathroom and disturbing Margaret. 

Margaret knows the look of a girl needing to use the potty and plays ignorant watching Charlotte smile as she fills the diaper with a sigh as she finishes. As she settles back in her spot Margaret decides to chime in… “Feeling better?”

“Uh yes ma’am.” She blushes..

“Are you sure you are ok wearing a diaper all day? I can put you in a pull-up or even a pair of trainers since we are home.” 

“Oh really? Um.. that’s alright. I can just use these since you already put me in them. I don’t want to be a bother.” 

“It’s no bother at all. Why don’t we just slip you out of that bulky diaper and get you in some comfy trainers.” Margaret says standing and walking towards the nervous girl. As she holds out a hand to help her stand she adds “I mean, it isn’t like you can’t help but pee yourself right? I’m sure that if you needed to go pee you’d be a big girl and sit on your potty right?” 

Charlotte stands gingerly the pink sleepers no match for her pink cheeks… 

“Well aren’t these cute on you! Give us a turn would you?” 

Charlotte slowly turns in a circle, the rear of the garment puffed out from the bulk of the diaper, especially since it is now wet.

“Goodness, I didn’t realize how tight this would be.” Margaret says patting Charlotte’s rear. “You know, these might be the ones I got Ashlee.” She says unzipping the front revealing Charlotte’s large breasts and the diaper below. 

Charlotte feels her heart skip a beat when Margaret kneels down to help her step out of the pjs and then turns her around seeing the wetness indicator active and her diaper sagging from the large amount of pee she let out.

“Charlotte!” She says sarcastically, “Did you wet your diaper? I thought for sure you were still a big girl that could hold it till she got to a potty!” 

“I.. I am..”

“Must be because you are sick huh?”

“Oh yes ma’am! That’s why… I couldn’t wait.” She lies to get out of the embarrassing situation. 

“Well ok then. How about we just keep you diapered till you are feeling all better?” She feels the soggy diaper’s crotch and then says “This one is still good. Let’s just get you back dressed before you get a chill.” 

Margaret knows that Charlotte is fibbing just so she can have an excuse to wear (and use) her diapers but it’s funny to her to see her try to deny it all. 

Charlotte decides right then to see how much pee this diaper can take. She pushes out a little more urine and quickly downs her sippy cup of juice asking for more. 

No sooner had Margaret set her cup down the thirsty girl chugs the next juice and set down the empty cup. “All done!” She says smiling.

“Well we need to keep you hydrated don’t we? You get some rest and Nanny will refill this.” 

Charlotte lays on her back and giggles at the puffy padding forcing her legs apart and then falls asleep. 

Around 5PM Charlotte wakes up to find that she’s quite sweaty.. “I think my fever broke.” She tells Margaret as she enters the room hearing her stirring around. 

“Well let’s get you out of that sweaty sleeper then baby.” Margaret says pulling the 4’9” tall woman to her feet. 

Charlotte decides that she must have wet her diaper more during her restless sleep as she feels the garment sagging heavily between her legs. She figures “Why not.” And empties her bladder one more time. 

Once Margaret slips the sweat drenched sleeper off she can’t help but laugh at the scene before her. A grown woman (even a small one) with her womanly curves, large breasts, and pretty face contrasting sharply with the oversized baby print diaper sagging between her legs filled almost to capacity with pee. “You are just the cutest lil baby girl you know that?” She says rubbing her nose to Charlotte’s getting a giggle from the topless girl. 

Margaret takes Charlotte for her bath early and as she gets her all clean and lotioned she asks Charlotte if she wants to be a big girl or Nanny’s little baby. Margaret smiles knowing that Charlotte will chose with her heart… 

“I’m a baby Nanny! You told me I’m the cutest baby girl!” She giggles wiggling her bottom on the changing pad…

“You sure are sweetie.” Margaret says lifting her legs and sliding a pink diaper underneath her butt. 

Ashlee arrives home to find Nanny’s Babygirl playing a video game in the living room. Her top is a babydoll tee shirt pink with white trim and underneath she wears only a diaper. One that has clearly been used for its intended purpose. 

“Uh.. Hello Charlotte.” She says staring at the wetness indicator on the puffy rear of her lover. 

“Hi! Look at my shirt!” Charlotte says standing up and pulling the shirt down with her hands. The front has Bubbles from Power Puff Girls but wearing a diaper and it says “I’m a Little Ray of Sunshine!” The shirt is clearly meant for someone a little less “blessed” up top as her large breasts cause the shirt to stop above her navel. 

“Uh it’s nice… but..”

“I love it! Nanny said I can’t wear onesies anymore cause my diapers are too puffy but then she showed me this shirt and I was like…. Yay!..” she stops and starts giggling… 

“But Charlotte.. your um.. diaper is wet..” 

“Well of course it is Ashlee.” Margaret says coming up behind the small deputy. She turns Ashlee around and starts unbuttoning her uniform shirt “She has chosen to be a sweet little baby girl instead of pretending anymore.” She pulls the shirt off of the small woman and then looks at Charlotte smiling. “Isn’t that right honey.” 

“Uh huh!” Charlotte says walking over to the other women. 

“Why don’t you help me get Ashlee out of these silly grown up clothes.” 

“Ok! I can do it!” She says dropping to the floor and removing Ashlee’s boots. 

Next thing you know Ashlee is wearing only her training panties and Charlotte starts kissing her from the front while Margaret still has her held in place by her shoulders..

“I think Charlotte missed her little friend today.” 

Ashlee moans as her breasts are being caressed by her lover and Charlotte responds with a “I did!” And then returns to kissing her girlfriend… 

The next few minutes finds Ashlee’s panties around her ankles laying on the floor while her diapered girlfriend’s eager tongue laps aways at her forever bare slit bringing Ashlee to a huge climax…. 

“I think you might have to help Nanny change Charlotte and get her little slit just as excited later.” 

“Yes… Nanny…” the excited woman breathes eyes closed laying on her back….

Bedtime…. 

“Sweet dreams girls.”

“Goodnight Nanny” both topless women giggle over the sounds of their diaper and pull-up crinkling between their legs while they “scissor” in their bed…

“Tomorrow I will tell you about our trip we are going on. 6 months of us being together I feel it’s time to present you to our club!”

Charlotte smiles kissing her lover and says “Yay!” But Ashlee gets wide eyed thinking about anyone knowing about her current state of dress…. “Uh… Nanny.. Can’t we talk about this.. I don’t know…”

“Shhh… Nanny knows best honey.” She responds as she closes the door.

• Like 1

Chapter 14 “Catching up…”

Margaret has slowed or stopped all further physical regression on both of her “littles” after reaching the limits of what can be done to these women without causing strain on their work, family, and life in general. 

Charlotte is now 4’9” and has the shape of a grown woman with her 30DD chest and size 0 petite pants. Her pants could be smaller but that is the only way to fit her now daily worn diapers into clothing. Not that she minds since she prefers dresses and skirts anyway. Her once dark blonde hair has settled at light blonde giving her an innocent look especially with her light complexion complete with some freckles across her cheeks, chest and above her butt. 

Ever since her illness two weeks ago she’s found every excuse possible to wear a diaper even during the day and with the very last modification Margaret programmed it will be no time before she’ll need them anyway. She already wets indiscriminately when asleep without even waking. She also finds she sleeps much better with her ever present paci in her mouth. 

Ashlee has stopped at 4’8” and still has the more athletic figure of the two. Her custom bras at a 28D gives the small bust she sports a nice amount of cleavage since even at 28”, her breasts themselves are big for her size. Her dark brown hair is now a cute red to match her light complexion. During the day she typically wears training panties especially now that her size allows a more robust selection. Nighttime is another matter entirely as our pint sized law enforcement officer wears a pull-up every night since waking up dry is more rare than wet these days. 

Both girls still have a great sex life together and they don’t even notice (or care) that they must be supervised by Margaret for all love making. When they are “done” for the night Nanny even cleans them up and gets them back in their nighttime clothing so they can just revele in the feeling longer. Nanny doesn’t even limit how much they drink anymore since both girls will wet themselves regardless. They really have a great life and can’t complain. 

Charlotte’s “Day Life” isn’t really affected by her alternative lifestyle since as a manager at the local hospital she is free to wear anything business wear wise and no one notices the crinkle of her diapers when she is in the office though a couple of times people have commented on the smell of baby powder in her office or randomly when she’s in close proximity. Margaret has done a great job of altering Charlotte’s diet as well so that there are no urine smells and Charlotte has done a good job of “holding it” so she can poop at home. 

Ashlee on the other hand has had to accept a few changes since she started down this path. For starters the Sheriff (a female) finds her “just adorable” and insists on using her for public relations events instead of just being on patrol. While the comments pour on her about how well she carries herself and how great she is on camera or in front of an audience abound; she knows that the real reason is because she’s simply too little to be a successful patrol officer. At her size, she would not intimidate a middle schooler refusing to go to school much less a real criminal. They even had to make “accommodations” for her badge and even her gun. The standard badge looked huge on her little shirt and her hands are just too small for the standard issue pistol. She wears a compact that looks more realistic on her belt. Even if she could handle the full-size version it looked ridiculous hanging on her side, the barrel far lower than her pockets. She feels lucky they didn’t put her at a desk job so she doesn’t complain. Another issue she can avoid being off patrol duty is her weakened bladder. Her first few shifts found her dashing to a restroom and once failing in her quest. A wet pair of trainers at least kept her tan uniform pants dry. Now she can go use the “potty” like any other woman although most other deputies don’t refer to it as the “potty”. Something they tease her about. The Sheriff even reminded her to “use the potty” before she got on stage for a recent public relations event causing the small woman to blush, especially since the Sheriff made a good call on that, no way she would have made it through the event if she didn’t get the reminder. 

Chapter 15 coming soon!