LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New

Aman

I’m not sure what I should say here really I have never been on here but, I am a 21 yr male who enjoys occasionally wearing and wetting diapers. I find it super embarrassingly and weird but it’s something I’ve always had a kink for. This is my first time ever sharing that and it’s nice to meet everyone. Would be cool to meet a woman who is kinda the same but that’s wishful thinking I suppose haha

• Like 2

Hi Aman, and welcome to DD. It’s nice to meet you, and happy to have you join us. Come in, make yourself comfy, there’s lots of likeminded people here. If you have questions, don’t be shy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Thanks 1

Hi all, I am new here as well, I have been wearing for a while, not as often as I want to though.  I would love to talk to people here and have a like minded discussion. 

I also like ab thing

Hello i am Kaci, i am new here and would like to introduce myself. I am 18 and been a life long bedwetter due to having a weak bladder and i never wake up in time to use the potty, that is why i wear terry nappies and plastic pants to bed every night, i am from the UK and live at home with my Mum and stepdad. I live in the countryside and love walking, picnics,my dog max and my cat nibbles. I am a bit of a bookworm and i am staying on at school for an extra year and then hopefully get into uni next year.

• Like 1