LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"4 years, you've evaded me, but I finally got you back!" A 17 year old woman with long black hair and glasses says while walking up to a large tank.

Inside was a large bright pink velociraptor, unconscious and floating in a light blue liquid and covered in tubs and sensors.

At the age of 13, the super genius Brittany had built herself a laboratory and her first major experiment was to make her very own dinosaur! Just like the ones she seen in the movies! So she created a Velociraptor, made it pink, and made it smart. A little too smart…

"You ruined my dream of owning a pet dinosaur when you ran away. but now I'll make sure you can never escape me again," they say as the they walk over to a large computer. "Computer, activate project: Pink 2.0"

: Affirmative, bioaugmentation in process… Error, the task can not be completed.: the computer tells its master.

"What! What do you mean it can not be complete!” Brittany shouted at the computer.

: It appears to be a bug in our system. Attempting to identify.: the computer tells them as it starts scanning itself. : Bug found. Receiving message:

On the computer screen, a pixelated pink dinosaur appears.

Pixel pink : Hello master, if you see this, you must have caught the real me. Don't worry. I planned ahead and bugged your computer to give my friends a chance to free me. Too bad you won't be able to stop me!: the computer bug sais before blowing a raspberry at Brittany.

"No! Computer, stop the project!" Brittany screams.

: warning, stopping the project after it has started will release the subject.:

"Then what are we supposed to do! That things, friends, will free it any moment!" Brittany shouted as they began to worry about what would happen if the dinosaur got out again.

: observation. To free the dinosaur, its friends must select the free dino option. However, by changing the code, we could change it to a poll with multiple options. So long as something other than the "Free Dino" option has more chosen, then the dinosaur will remain confined.:

"I see. That might be our only choice for now. But what should the options be?" Brittany asked.

: Suggestion, continuation of project: Pink2.0 through this method."

"Perfect! That just makes my revenge sweeter! I'll make its friends decide its fate!" Brittany cackled. "Computer, continue the project!"

: Affirmative. Project: Pink2.0 has been activated. Please select the sex of the subject.:

Male, Female, Free the dino!

Brittany watched as the votes from the dinosaurs frends started to come in. at first she was worried as some picked to free the dinosaur, but then even more started to pick other options.

: Confirming. Choice 2, female has secured the most votes. Beginning sex alterations now.: The computer tells Brittany.

Inside the light blue tank, strange liquid began to be injected and slowly turned the blue tank pink.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” The scientist hollered as they ran to the tank to watch what transpired. 

At first, nothing occurred, but then my dino penis began to shrink after a few moments. 

Pixel pink: “nooo! My little friend! what are you doing to it!:

“say goodbye to you’re, now very, little friend.” Brittany says with glee. 

Soon my penis shrank even more until it was no bigger than a clit before a vagina appeared between my legs.

Pixel pink: “I swear you will pay for that!”

“You can't fully blame me, blame all your so-called “friends”. Brittany tells the computer bug before laughing again.

Pixel pink: "Dont worry, im sure they will free me with the next one! And when they do, im going to eat you!"

“Oh, such a big scary dinosaur. Why dont we shrink you down a bit,” Brittany tells the computer bug with a big grin. “Computer, start the next phase!”

:affirmative. Adding size choices now.”

Larger-7 feet tall. 
Same-6 feet tall
Small-5 feet tall
Smaller-4 feet tall
Smallest-3 feet tall.
Free the dino.

Once agin the votes started pouring in. though this time the votes were all split nearly evenly.

"Computer! Activate the shrink ray!" the shadow figure yelled excitedly.

Right beside the tank, a small ray gun-like device rose and pointed itself at my unconscious body inside the tank before zapping me with purplish energy.

Within moments my 6-foot-tall body began to shrink 2 feet!

Pixel Pink: "noo! Im supost to be a big scary dinosar! 

"Oh, you won't have to worry about that much longer. Soon, you won't even be a dinosaur," Brittany tell the computer bug.

Pixel Pink: "What?"

"Computer! Ready the subject!"

: Right away.: the computer responded as two mechanical arms reached inside the tank I was inside and held me in place as the liquid inside drained. 

With the liquid gone, the only thing keeping me sedated were the needles in my body. 

Once the liquid was fully drained, the tank lowered into the floor, and a long padded table replaced it. 

Pixel pink: what do you mean I won't be a dinosaur? Nothing in your program says anything about not being a dinosaur!"

"That's because I wanted to do this personally." Brittany says while walking over to my dangling body with a syringe. "Say goodbye to pink the dino, and say hello, to Pink the human!"

I was injected with the syringe before they took a few steps back. 

It was like magic. My body began to morph and change. My arms grew longer while my legs and feet shrank and straightened out. My tail shrank until it was no longer there, and my scales began to fall off.

When all was done, I looked like a 4-foot-tall, bald, and naked ken doll.

Pixel Pink: "you monster! What have you done to my perfect dino body?"

"Oh, we're not done yet. We still need to make you perfect." Brittany tells them. "Computer, I think it's time to give our little girl her own breasts."

"As you wish, please select the breast size." 

Flat, AA, A, B, C, free the dino

Once agin, the votes were split, with the free the dino option nearly winning, but just in the nick of time a few picked a difrent option.

From the ceiling, two large syringe's the size of large cans came down above my unconscious body with needles pointed at my chest.

"Now, give her the breast she needs!" Brittany exclaimed merrily.

Pixel pink: "no! I dont want breasts!"

The needles quickly poked at my nipples, ready to fill them with a strange green liquid inside.

Brittany gazed intently at the syringes, looking forward to seeing the new mounds of flesh on my new body grow.

But, the needles were then retracted, and the syringes were rased back into the ceiling.

"Computer, what is the meaning of this?" they asked, furious. "I thought breasts were chosen!"

: they were. Her breast has been properly injected. Her breast size is now AA.: the computer told its master.

Brittany ran over to the computer before smacking their face. 

"Those imbeciles were so close to giving my creation C cups, but instead, they left her practically flat!" they exclaimed before looking back at my body.

Sure enough, my chest did look a little puffer, almost like my chest was stung by two bees.

: Pixel pink: phew….:

While it wasn't the most ideal, pixel pink was at least glad its friends didn't go overboard with a large chest. Even better, they noticed free the dino was tied for second! That means they aren't all perverts trying to feminize him!

Brittany sighed. 

"Whatever, ill give her a stuffed bra or something if needed." they then looked at my head which was still balled from the transformation. "Computer, what hairstyles are there to choose from?"

: options are as follows.:

Short hair, shoulder-length, twin tails, ponytail, long hair, shot and wild, long and wild. Bald, free the dino.

Pixel pink sighed at votes coming in and it was clear by a mile which was going to win.

From behind my chair, a large machine rose from the ground. 

My body was lowered slightly before the chair moved closer to the device until my scalp was inside. The machine roared to life as soon as Brittany pressed a button. 

If I was awake, it would have felt like someone was itching my bald scalp.

After a few minutes, there was a loud chime, and my chair began to pull me away from the machine. However, what followed was waist-long pink hair with black stripes.

"Such pretty hair." Brittany says as they come over to feel my newly grown baby soft hair.

Pixel pink: …at least it looks like my old scales and feathers…:

"Computer, begin the stylization." Brittany tells it while stepping back. The machine then produced tendril arms that held a hairbrush, sizers, hair spray, and other hair trimming needs. 

After brushing my hair, sizers were brought over, and my hair was cut down to a more manageable shoulder length. Two mechanical hands then began to utilize my hair by bulling it slightly and tying my hair into twin tails on either side of my head before spraying them with hair spray.

"Dont you just look so precious?" Brittany says while taking a nice long look at me. "ok, computer, begin the fin…."

Brittany stops when they notice my mouth is slightly open and puts their thumb onto my chin.

Pixel pink: what are you doing, pervert!:

But they ignored the computer bug and opened my mouth wide to look inside. Inside was long sharp teeth. The only thing remaining of me being a dino.

Pixel pink: ha! You could not change all of me into a human!:

"Computer, add new dental option. Find random choices to change her teeth." Brittany tells the computer.

In all honesty, they didn't mind the sharp teeth too much but realized it would probably be safer if I didn't have sharp teeth all around.

: as you wish.: the computer replied.

Pixel pink. : NO! You can't take away my dino teeth! Anything but that!:

After the hairstylist machine descended, a new machine rose from my left. 

: starting pre-cleaning.: the machine said as more tendril hands appeared with dental equipment. 

My head was tilted back to show off all of my nice sharp dino teeth. 

The machine did a qwick scan of my mouth before processing some data.

: she has not bruised in 4 years. two cavities were found:

"Oh, that's not good. You know you should be brushing your teeth." Brittany said.

Pixel pink: im a dinosaur with small arms! I can't brush my teeth, dumbass!:

The machine went to work using its tools to scrub my teeth clean. However, it would take a while with how bad my teeth were.

"How long do I have to wait until you're done?" Brittany asked its machine. 

:20 minutes and 15 seconds.: the robot tells its master.

"Ok, then I will be back in a moment. I need to get a drink." Brittany says as they slip into the shadows of their lab.

Not long after he left, one of the machine's tentacles got caught on the tube connected to my side. The same one that was keeping me asleep through this whole process. 

With just a slight movement, the tube was pulled, and the needle it was connected to slid out and fell to the floor.

Pixel pink immediately noticed it and began thinking of a backup plan. If it could keep the ex-master distracted, it could give the real body a chance to wake up. But how to distract them?

20 minutes later, Brittany appeared from the shadows once more. Ready to continue the process.

My teeth were practically glistening from how clean they were. 

"Begin the next step." Brittany tells their machine.

Pixel pink: please dont do this!:

But Brittany just grinned at the annoying computer bug's plead. 

The machine raised its ray beam and fired golden energy into my mouth. Slowly, my beautiful sharp dino teeth transformed into near-perfect human teeth. 

Pixel pink: noooo…" it cried out now that nearly every part of my body was no longer a big strong dino but a small cute human girl.

"Finally! While she isn't the way I would have liked her, she is still near perfection!" Brittany exclaimed proudly at their handy work. "Now to start the final process. Computer, begin the mind alter…."

Pixel pink: wait!:

"Oh, upset that you and your little friends didn't save your real self?" Brittany gloated. "Well, too bad. you lost."

Pixel pink: im not giving up yet, and you have forgotten one thing.:

"And what is that?"

Pixel pink: you have left me completely naked! You pervert! Before going any further, at least put some clothes on me!:

Pixel pink didn't actually care about the clothes. But this could be the only distraction they can think of.

Brittany thought about it for a moment, then nodded.

"Yes, when I wake you up for your new life, it would probably be good to have you completely ready." Brittany says as they look at my sleeping body. "Computer, add clothing options. Pick out something cute for our little girl."

: as you wish.: the computer responded before selecting outfit ideas.

: maid outfit has been selected.: the computer announces.

"That's just perfect! soon, you'll be my cute obedient little maid.”

Pixel pink: a maid! I know it's cute, but come on, you perverts! I could have picked a dino hoodie!:

My natural body was scanned before tendrils lifted me into the air to get my bust, waist, and hip measurements.

While collecting the data, Pixel pink knew there was one thing it had to do. 

With the data collected, a few machines created the clothing.

After a few moments, my arms were raised as the maid dress slipped over me. The outfit was cute with a short skirt and matching stockings. But instead of the standard black and white. Pixel pink made sure the colors used were Pink and brown. At least she would look more like her dino self…

If it wasn't for the brown headband, it would be hard to tell that this was a maid's dress.

"Oh, dont you look so cute." Brittany says as they get a good look at their creation. "Ok, computer, time to bring this to an end. Activate the final step! Alter her mind so that she will be completely obedient to me!"

Pixel pink had to work fast. There had to be some way of stalking for time.

: right away, beginning preparations for, error, error.: the computer says.

"What!" Brittany shouts while turning to the computer, not noticing that their shout made my body start to twitch. "What error?"

: New option has been added before mental conditioning can be done. Must complete this step before moving forward.: the computer tells them.

"What new option?"

: choice in underwear has been added.:

Brittany shouted and cursed before looking at the computer bug.

'You think you can stop me by just adding more and more options, dont you?"

Pixel pink: yes, the next one will be makeup. I just hope my friends dont make me look like a clown…:

"Well, too bad for you, because this will be the last option you interfere with!" Brittany tells it with a smile. "You forget, I can still start it manually with no way for you to interfere."

Pixel pink: you can't do that. It's cheating!:

But Brittany just laughed and walked away to manually get the equipment needed and ready. 

This would be Pixel's last chance. Please, real body, wake up…

: diaper has been chosen.:

Pixel pink: yep. I knew those pervs would pick an obvious choice.:

A few tendrils distended, holding a simple white diaper in their hand.

They lifted my skirt and removed the pink and brown panties I was currently wearing. My legs were raised, and the white diaper was slid under me.

Pixel pink: dont forget the baby powder.:

The tendrils stopped for a moment before one retreated and came back with baby powder to sprinkle on me before securely taping the diaper.

"Are you done over there?" Brittany asked while carrying a helmet-like device before looking at me. "Why is she wearing a diaper?"

Pixel Pink: our friends are perverts."

Brittany just shook her head in annoyance. 

"Doesn't matter. Once im done, ill just have her put her other underwear back on," they tell the computer bug as they walk over to my body with a big smile. "Now, little one, you will be mine!"

Pixel pink: NO STOP!:

They ignored the computer bug and were about to place the helmet onto my head. But they were stopped when my arm shot up and grabbed their arm.

"W-what? How!?" Brittany screamed as they tried to have me let go, but I held with frightening strength.

"I have just one question for you," I say as I open my eyes. My still bright pink dino eyes. 

"This is impossible. You are supost to still be asleep!" Brittany sais, still unable to get out of my grip. That's when they finally looked down at the floor and saw the needle pumping me full of sedatives was out.

"What did you do to me? And what am I going to do to you?" I asked Brittany before pulling them into them closer!

After a few moments and a slight struggle.

"Oh wow! I can't believe you perverts turned me into a cute little girl!" I say as I look at myself in a mirror. "Didn't Pixel ask you all to free me?"

Pixel pink: I did! But hardly anyone would listen!:

"Well, I guess it's fine," I say as I twirl around to see my dress fly up a bit to get a peek at my diaper. "Im cute, so I dont mind it too much. Plus, if I can be turned into this, Im sure I can be turned back. Right Brittany."

I look at the chair I was sleeping on not too long ago to see the cute 17-year-old girl with long black hair and glasses in a ripped-up lab coat strapped to it. Her muffled cries went nowhere.

When I woke up, I used my dino strength to quickly get her into the chair before ripping off pieces of her lab coat to tie her to the chair and cover her mouth.

I walked over and removed the gag from her mouth so she could speak.

"Computer! Disable anything that would turn her back into a dinosaur!" Brittany shouted before I put the gag back into her mouth.

: complete. Anything that could be used to turn Pink the dinosaur back will be permanently disabled for her.: the computer responds.

"Now, why did you have to do that?" I asked but just watched as she had some triumphant look. "Computer, will you listen to any of my commands?"

: negative. I am programmed to only respond to my owner or her family. You are not designated as either.: the computer responded.

Brittany began laughing through her gag. Even if she was in a compromised position, she still felt that she had won by making it nearly impossible for me to turn back into a dinosaur. But her laughter started dying when she saw me smiling and looking at her.

"Computer, didn't Brittany make me?" I asked.

: correct, she made you four years ago.:

"And right now, im human, right?"

: correct:

"Then shouldn't that make her my mommy? Im even wearing a diaper like a good baby girl." I say with a massive grin while looking at my "mommy," freaking out now.

: processing… logic is sound. Pink the dinosaur, is Brittany's daughter. You can use me as you see fit.:

"MMMMM! MMMM!" Brittany screamed to try to take back control, but it was useless.

"computer, grant Pixel pink full access to your systems before shutting down," I tell the computer.

: affirmative.: the computer responded before doing as I commanded.

Pixel pink: Ya! Now im in control!:

"Now then, mommy," I say as sickly sweetly as I can as I climb on top of the chair and sit in her lap to face her. 

She had a horrified look as she looked at my bright, happy face.

"Let's play a little game. Im going to have my friends vote on what should happen to you. If you ask them nicely, they will just have you take responsibility for making me your little baby girl. Or they will vote to have you go through everything I just went through. Knowing some of them, they will make you as cute as me or a blond bimbo with huge mommy milkers." I tell her happily.

The look of fear on her face was priceless. I removed the gag and let her finally speak.

"P-please! Anything but that! I-ill be good, ill turn you back, I promise! No tricks." she pleaded with me.

"Oh, im not worried about that. I'll find my own way back," I tell her sweetly. "I think ill enjoy some of the perks of looking like this. But im, not the one you should be pleading with. You have until im done with this diaper to ask my friends for help."

While sitting on her lap, I began to pee into the diaper she helped put me into.

"NO! Please! Ok, ill take responsibility! I dont want to be a baby or a bimbo! I'll take responsibility, ill take responca…." she pleaded before I put the gag back into her mouth. 

"So everyone, do you think she learned her lesson, or should we punish my new mommy?" I ask with a smile while enjoying the newly wet diaper I had.

I watch as the votes come in.

"Wow, I can't believe how split the poll is," I say while looking at the computer screen. "Can you believe it, mommy? So many people want you to take responsibility.

"Mmmmm," Brittany mumbled behind her gag. Her body relaxed a bit after worrying about being transformed, just like she did to me.

"But, even more of them want to see you punished," I tell her with a big grin.

"MMMM!" Brittany yelled again and tried to get free but with no luck.

"Pixel, how is everything else coming along," I asked my new computer.

Pixel: the old computer program shut down most of the systems, but im slowly bringing them back online. The biggest problem is that the old computer made it nearly impossible to use most of them on you again.:

"That's not a problem. I can handle being small and cute for a little bit. Im sure some of my fans will like it too. Especially if I show them a picture of how cute I look." I tell the computer. "Can anything be used on mommy here?"

"MMMMM!!!!"

Pixel: Yes, most should still work on her. But I think I found something else you can use.:

"What?" I asked.

Pixel: I found the device that made the syringe that turned you from a dinosaur into a human. It can also turn humans into other stuff.:

I looked at Mommy with a big smirk as she suddenly felt tiny. She was whimpering in her chair at the thought of what I could do to her.

"Can it be used now?" I asked.

"No, it will take some time to set up. But I should be able to have everything ready for you soon."

"Well then, everyone," I say while clapping my hands. "I guess that will be all for now. But I will return soon to give mommy the punishment she deserves."

Mommy began bawling her eyes out. While I rolled my eyes.

"You messed with the wrong dino, Mommy," I tell her. "Anyway, while im waiting for everything to be ready, im going to explore this lab a bit. Who knows what other cool things I can find here? But first, I want to find a camera…."

df8ojtm-9cd926d9-252d-4a2d-908d-99044ebafa06.png

dfbdw8j-67df5bde-2bd9-49ae-a195-92ec93a43782.jpg

Screenshot 2022-10-24 8.57.40 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...

“Pixel, is everything ready for mommy?” I asked the super computer.

: Everything has been set up and is ready for you to start.: the computer program that looked like a pixelated pink dinosaur said.

Brittany continued her muffled screaming while now tied up in a cage. The 17-year-old super genius was now regretting every making me as she struggled against her restraints. Her cloths were torn up in the struggle to move her into the cage. Tears came down her face as she tried to plead with me not to change her.

“Aww, dont worry, mommy. Im sure my friends will trat you as well as they treated me.” i tell her with a big grin on my face as an audible hiss could be heard from my diaper.

Brittany began freaking out even more as she saw my diaper expand and feared what would happen to her.

: just to inform you, due to complications with the old computer, any chouse done to you is not available for her.: Pixel tells me.

“That's fine. I dont need a little sister. But lets make things fun.” i say while walking closer to Brittany. “My friends well have the option to free you at any time. Maybe if you promise to be a good mommy, my friends will let you go without changing you…to much.”

Brittany was frantingly nodding her head. Practically begging to be let go. At this moment she didnt care what she had to do.

“Now then, let's start off with changing your height.” i say as i look her up and down. She was about 5’6” “lets see what my friends will do for you.

:poll is now live. Please pick one of the options in the poll here.”

https://www.deviantart.com/pinkthedinosaur/poll/Project-Pink-the-Human-2-options-1-8207976

95e9a8d9-0cc0-472c-a290-75f59693286f.jpeg