LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Love Being Wet

dlsafrica

I'm sorry (I don't know why I'm apologising) but I LOVE being wet for hours. Of course having someone to enforce it would be even better, but I wouldn't need a lot of persuasion to stay in a soaked diaper for hours.

Just the thrill of the babyish reminder when the seat of the diaper is pushed against the skin to show what a helpless little baby with no control I am.    The constant yellow stain that makes any mommy so proud, showing for all to see.  And the bonus... When the diaper is thick enough (compounded by being wet through) that little baby has to lie with bended knees separated at an angle.

• Like 4
On 11/5/2022 at 6:38 PM, dlsafrica said:

I'm sorry (I don't know why I'm apologising) but I LOVE being wet for hours. Of course having someone to enforce it would be even better, but I wouldn't need a lot of persuasion to stay in a soaked diaper for hours.

Just the thrill of the babyish reminder when the seat of the diaper is pushed against the skin to show what a helpless little baby with no control I am.    The constant yellow stain that makes any mommy so proud, showing for all to see.  And the bonus... When the diaper is thick enough (compounded by being wet through) that little baby has to lie with bended knees separated at an angle.

Hiii! OMG! I so love ❤️ being wet with a couple of liners so it holds a lot! This makes it easier to stay in little space with my pacifier,stuffie,and just a paw patrol shirt. I'll stay in it until the inside blows out and all the absorbent material is all sagged and wobbling between my legs ??. Cautionary note I am shaved and I have given myself diaper rash a few times wearing it too long LOL.

?‍♂️

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I love my wet diapers especially my night time ones waking up in a soaked diaper cuddling Timmy and Tommy my dollies 

Like now I on night shift at work so I been up a hour and still in bed

about to go and make breakfast of a bottle and baby porridge I never change till after breakfast 

• Like 1

I can't argue with that. I love being in a wet diaper because it always reminds me why I am an adult baby and why I belong in diapers. A wet diaper to me means that I am using my diaper like the baby I am and let's me know It's okay to pee and poop in diapers because that's what Babies like me do all the time.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Even though I like the filling of being wet it’s not a issue for me because I not aloud to ask or change my diaper until I get the say so. 
second day at work and not being given the opportunity to change I sometimes hate it when my niece is on the phone week only time she ever gives me the ok is when I messy. 
luky I don’t get in trouble for where this time . 

• Like 1