LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam's Halloween - Patreon Excusive Preview

Elfy

This is preview for a new story that can be seen EXCLUSIVELY on Patreon. This story along with 42 others are available for just a $10 a month subscription!

To read the full 18,000 word story RIGHT NOW please visit: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sams-halloween-74201556

---

Sam is a young woman looking to save up some money for college. She's been doing some babysitting jobs, a common occupation for young women, but it's made more complicated when most of the children she sits for are bigger than her.

It's never been a problem for her... until she meets Sunny. This eleven-year-old girl has a one-track mind and when her parents tell her she can't go trick-or-treating she decides to take matters into her own hands.

This 18,000 word story of embarrassment shows that sometimes size DOES matter.

(I know it's a little late for Halloween story but I did my best!)

---

Before long Sunny led Sam back out on to the street. They didn’t have far to go until they reached the next house. Sam almost wanted to be humiliated as long as it meant someone realised she was actually eighteen-years-old.

“Trick or treat!” Sunny and Sam chorused together.

It went on for several more houses. Sam would hold out her bag and receive candy. Any time someone questioned them being out alone Sunny would confidently state she was Sam’s big sister and the adults would believe her. Sam was getting increasingly frustrated but unable to do anything about it.

“I told you these were good houses.” Sunny said triumphantly as she looked into her bag, “And see… You didn’t want to come but look how much candy you’ve got!”

Sam was hopeful that this meant it was time for them to go back home. She couldn’t deny that Sunny had been right, the people in this area were very generous with their handouts but Sam didn’t want any of the candy that weighed down her bag. Besides, she had a very different reason for wanting to head home as soon as possible.

“You’ve done your trick-or-treating.” Sam hissed so nobody could hear her and realise she was actually an adult, “Can we go home now?”

“Not yet.” Sunny smiled, “There are some more houses that I know will give us lots of stuff.”

“But…” Sam’s face blushed red. She was already humiliated enough. She wanted to tell Sunny they had to go home, she wanted to tell her that she really needed the bathroom but asking an eleven-year-old to essentially take her to the toilet was just too embarrassing. She was sure she would drop dead of shame if she had to admit it. She had to find a different reason, “I… My legs hurt… And the diaper is rubbing against my thighs!”

“What’s the matter?” Sunny asked. Her voice dropped into syrupy baby tones, “Are your little legs tired? Do you need your big sister to carry you?”

“You’re not my big sister!” Sam fired back, “This is ridiculous! You wanted to do a little trick-or-treating and you have so let’s-… Hey!”

Sunny had suddenly turned on Sam and as the diminutive babysitter tried to back away the child had reached around her and picked her up off the ground. Sam’s legs kicked in the air as she flailed until she was held against the eleven-year-old.

“Put me down!” Sam exclaimed. Torn between wanting to sound angry but not attract unwanted attention.

“No need to be cranky.” Sunny replied, “We don’t have far to go.”

Sam cringed against Sunny’s shoulder as she felt one of the girl’s arms go round her back and the other underneath her padded butt. Sunny was able to carry her with ease and all Sam could do was allow it to happen. She looked over the eleven-year-old’s shoulder and saw people turning as to look as they went by, she realised her already obvious diapered state must be even more so like this.

“Sunny…” Sam felt her bladder aching and the bouncing she experienced as she was carried wasn’t helping.

“I’m not putting you down just so you can complain again.” Sunny said impatiently.

“No, it’s not that.” Sam grimaced. She had a small bladder and the time between knowing she needed to go and actually going was much less than for a regular person. If she was honest there had been some times in the past where diapers may have been useful to her.

“Then what is it?” Sunny sighed in annoyance.

“I… I need the bathroom.” Sam finally forced herself to say. It was as embarrassing to admit as she imagined but her situation was forcing matters.

“Then it’s a good thing you’re in a diaper.” Sunny replied simply.

“You can’t expect me to use this!” Sam’s eyes widened and she pulled herself away from Sunny’s chest just far enough to look the eleven-year-old in the eyes.

“Then wait.” Sunny shrugged as much as she was able to with Sam in her arms.

“I don’t know if I can.” Sam practically sobbed her admission.

“We’re just going to do these houses and that’ll be the end of the trick-or-treating.” Sunny said.

Sam whined as she was put down. She turned to see a long street filled with people. She prayed Sunny wasn’t planning to visit all of the large houses that lined either side of the road. Sunny unclipped the leash and took Sam’s instead. Now the young woman was being led by the hand as she waddled next to Sunny and did her best to keep up.

Three houses later and Sam was in pain. Just like before Sunny had been correct in saying that these houses gave out a lot of candy but that seemed to just encourage the girl to keep going even longer. There was no way Sam was going to be able to last until Sunny was finished but the alternative was too humiliating to bear.

Sam’s hand was still held by Sunny and her spare one was holding on to her trick-or-treating bag. She slowed and then finally stopped. The pain and discomfort was too great, she couldn’t hold on any longer. Sunny let go of Sam’s hand and stopped to look at her.

“What are you doing?” Sunny asked, “Are you tired? Do you need to be carried again?”

“No!” Sam quickly said before Sunny could pick her up.

“Then what is it?” Sunny folded her arms across her chest.

“I… I…” Sam stuttered as shook slightly.

With a gasp Sam felt some urine leak into her diaper. She clenched even harder to put a stop to it before it got any worse. She dropped her bag as both her hands flew down to her crotch and she crossed her legs. She heard some laughter and looked across the road to see a couple of girls maybe only a year older than Sunny pointing her way.

“Sunny… I need to pee!” Sam said desperately.

Even if Sunny told Sam they were going home right away there was no way Sam would make it. She was pretty sure she wasn’t going to be able to take another step without losing control. Tears filled her eyes as she desperately tried to stop her bladder from emptying.

“Are you actually going to wet yourself?” Sunny looked surprised, “I didn’t think you’d actually NEED that diaper…”

Sam was barely listening to what Sunny was saying. She felt a cool breeze blow against her and she swayed slightly. More than anything she wished she was back at home, she could imagine herself totally free of stress just using the toilet like a normal person. She looked down at her bulging crotch and beyond it her bag of candy which had spilled its contents on to the pavement.

“I can’t hold it!” Sam choked out. A sob chased the words out of her mouth.

“Then hurry up and wet yourself.” Sunny said carelessly, “We can still get a few more houses in before everyone runs out of candy.”

Sam closed her eyes. She didn’t want it to look like she was going to wet herself because Sunny told her to but there was just no way to hold on any longer. Standing in the middle of the pavement in her pumpkin costume Sam finally let go and with a moan of resignation she relaxed her bladder. Her urine started pouring out of her almost immediately.

Sam’s hands were still clamped to the front of her green tights as heat burst into her padding and blossomed around the front. A combination of relief and embarrassment washed over Sam as her body emptied. Sam hadn’t known what to expect but as the urine flowed through her disposable she felt a rushing warmth that was held against her. She felt for sure she would have pee running down her legs yet the diaper seemed to absorb everything with relative ease. It was the most peculiar feeling imaginable.

To Sam’s shock someone walked past both her and Sunny and carried on as if nothing unusual was happening. Sam was stood outside, fully dressed and with people all around and yet no one seemed to care. Even the girls across the road had moved on. It felt like everyone should be able to see what Sam was doing, like everyone would just instinctually know she was wetting her pants like a baby but either no one noticed or they just didn’t care.

As Sam’s accident trickled to a stop she could feel that the diaper had swelled up dramatically, it had already been hard to walk but now she would have to have an even more pronounced waddle. She opened her eyes and looked down past her orange pumpkin body at her crotch. It felt like a miracle that the diaper was able to hold everything.

“Are you done?” Sunny asked impatiently.

“You have to take me home.” Sam replied in shock as she looked up. She felt panicked. She only realised after she finished talking that the roles had now almost entirely and completely reversed.

“We’re nearly done with the trick-or-treating.” Sunny said.

“No. We have to go home right now!” Sam spoke louder. She was frustrated that she wasn’t being taken seriously

“Don’t be such a baby.” Sunny said with a mischievous smile.

Sam balled up her fists angrily. She was on the verge of tears but forced herself to cling on to the last shred of composure she had. Sunny picked up the toddler leash and started walking, Sam was pulled along behind her until she started reluctantly walking. As predicted, Sam definitely noticed a difference between the dry diaper and the wet one she now had. Her legs were forced further apart and with every movement the warm padding rubbed against her waist distractingly. At least it was warm, Sam thought, which was better than if it had been cold like she had feared it would be. It was almost like her own personal radiator in the cool late October air.

“Trick or treat!” Sam and Sunny chorused as the door to the next house opened.