LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions That Come With Being a Cloth Diaper Lover.

Having a cloth diaper fetish or being a cloth diaper lover has left me with questions. I have looked for literary reviews or studies on the subject that are credible. I also found it extremely difficult to find a therapist that would counsel an individual with the issue of having a diaper fetish or a term that is used to describe this problem, being a diaper lover. Most therapy sessions for the issue, are from my observations from trying to get help for myself, are two hundred dollars a session or more. Some of the therapists I have encountered have professional issues as counselors. Many therapists do not even want to deal with the subject of a diaper fetish.

I have had a diaper fetish from childhood as a disabled child. I have had an object attachment or desire to wear cloth diapers since adulthood. I ignored the desire into adulthood but question; where the psychological I desire wear to wear cloth diapers came from diapers came from. They were a comfort to me during a challenging time in my childhood but, as an adult why do I have the desire to wear them now? I do not want anything to do with behaving like a child nor would I do anything inappropriate around or with a child.

There is  also the question; I have of  having a diaper fetish, is the fetish or habit dangerous mentally or physically? Am I doing myself harm by now having a diaper fetish or being a so called diaper lover, and would this same issue do me harm if ,I continue to try to ignore it after quitting the habit?

Counselors or anyone with experience with this subject please leave a comment.

Cloth Diaper Man

playboy.webp

• Clothdiaperman changed the title to Questions That Come With Being a Cloth Diaper Lover.

I have asked myself these questions, and speaking only for myself have found only one (1) answer. I like it. I like the sensory experience of wetting, messing, and having a good masturbate in a diaper. I like wearing a wet diaper until it is just about soaked all through. I like the convenience of not having to break off of a task to go to the bathroom. I'm wearing my bathroom.

On the other hand, if we must indulge in our kinky fetish, you and I, we aren't harming anyone, we aren't doing any damage to our health (provided basic cleaning practices are observed), and no one else really cares at all. Wetting and messing a diaper isn't illegal, neither is it immoral, nor dangerous.

I'm no therapist. I have no qualifications to practice psychology. I'm just a diaper lover. I've been indulging in this fetish since age of 13, off and on. And nobody except the folks on this forum knows it. You're going to be all right. Sit back in your diaper and enjoy it.

• Like 1

I am a diaper lover and find myself wanting to be in a double cloth diaper and plastic pants 24/7. I do not go in them. I wear for comfort and pleasure and it feels fantastic. I quit cold turkey and hate it. I am going to wear again when I get my own space. I have gone from once or twice a week of this habit to wanting it all the time.

Thank you for responding to my post.

• Like 1