LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Bottle

I’m not a full blown AB, if only for the fact that wearing diapers is highly arousing and inevitably sexual.  That said, my diaper is super babyish, though quite quirky for being an early version of Pampers.  I also always put on a pair of plastic panties.  My favorite headspace is to pretend that mommy is potty training, that her method has me sitting in my wet and worse until I’m uncomfortable, and well beyond, at which point I will be learning that I don’t want to use my diapers.  The plastic pants, not needed for a routinely-changed disposable, are a critical addition in this scenario.

I’ve enjoyed having a bottle, a very plain traditional one, in the scene in the past, and, in fact, I suck my wife’s breasts every chance I get.  I don’t have a bottle at the moment, but I’m thinking about getting one, and I’ve decided I’d like to try one that looks like this, the breast-like nipple, specifically, for being so much more like the real thing, which I get so much pleasure from.

Does anyone recognize this bottle?  Please also share a pic of yours, because I might absolutely love it, and then getting one would be more straightforward.

09869E2E-775D-4908-A677-87A305687904.jpeg

E505208E-10CA-4868-8CC1-771BF9E69D54.jpeg

• Like 3

thats a great scene you laid out. i have the old playtex bottles from the 90s that are suppose to be breast like which i suppose they are. i also like that they have those drop in pouches for the milk so it kinda feels like a boobie if you play with it. theres lots of great adult sized bottle nipples out there tho too i think youll like! nothing beats breastfeeding of course but bottles are great too and makes u feel little

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Fabricobbles said:

It's not an exact match, but that looks very much like a modern Comotomo bottle nipple.  They come in several flow levels, and are the perfect size to fit inside a standard sized Mason jar lid. This opens many options for bottle sizes.

That’s really helpful.  Thanks!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

thats a great scene you laid out. i have the old playtex bottles from the 90s that are suppose to be breast like which i suppose they are. i also like that they have those drop in pouches for the milk so it kinda feels like a boobie if you play with it. theres lots of great adult sized bottle nipples out there tho too i think youll like! nothing beats breastfeeding of course but bottles are great too and makes u feel little

I absolutely agree with that statement big brother! Bottles are a GREAT way to make you feel EVEN more LITTLE than you already are.???????? Especially when you're just sitting on the couch doing nothing.?????♥️?????

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2022 at 12:37 PM, Fabricobbles said:

It's not an exact match, but that looks very much like a modern Comotomo bottle nipple.  They come in several flow levels, and are the perfect size to fit inside a standard sized Mason jar lid. This opens many options for bottle sizes.

I was going to say it looks like a mason bottle ?. There is a company called mason bottle that designed bottle nipples to be used specifically with mason jars ?. I kept looking for the brand mason bottle, now I know why all search results point to Comotomo nipples even if they don't have the same design it. 

To me though I haven't seen any in latex as they are all silicone that I can find ?

Not shure about the line of mason jars they got that mason jar/bottle from though and the plastic ring can be found on ebay..

https://masonbottle.com/

The white Ring is here as well amazon amazon. 

Mason Tops rust proof bands
https://www.amazon.com/Masontops-Tough-Bands-Rust-Proof-Reusable/dp/B075KPZ1G8/ref=asc_df_B075KPZ1G8/

Here is the glass bottle on ebay

16oz spiral regular mouth mason jar

https://www.ebay.com/p/558017189

No clue about the latex Nipple though man ?.. Just did a few quick searches. 

Spent a few minutes dismantleing the photo of the bottle and came up with links for all but the latex nipples ?

On 10/25/2022 at 12:23 PM, Toddler Pampers said:

Does anyone recognize this bottle?  Please also share a pic of yours, because I might absolutely love it, and then getting one would be more straightforward.

E505208E-10CA-4868-8CC1-771BF9E69D54.jpeg

Read above man ?, I found the Bottle for the most part just the latex nipple is missing ?. Silicone is better in my opinion anyways as it can't be destroyed as fast by what is in the bottle especially if you use it for juice which can decay latex faster ?

Ebay search of Comotomo bottle nipples or mason baby bottle  gives silicone versions. 

4 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

I could never get bottles to work for me. They got all moldy very quickly 

You have to wash them ?. Latex rots from juices. Silicone gets a black mold on them if not washed for a long time however hot water and dish soap designed for baby dishes kills any mold and smells if you forget to wash and does really good on regular dishes also. I use Dapple soap for bottles and dishes. It actually is a really good cleaner and I tested it on a floor just for fun and it turned a yellow linolium floor that hadn't been washed in over a decade white ?. It uses natural ingredients that kills milk enzymes so bottles don't smell like rotten milk ?

• Like 1