LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dustin's Progress Bar!

I'm not sure exactly if this is something allowed, so if not please tell me and I won't do it again. But I just wanted to share some progress that I've made in the past week or so. It started when I asked for help from my daddy. He's fairly new at the CGL life style and I'm his first little. We are both good and bad at communicating. Because apparently he was afraid of doing things wrong or doing x things I didn't want and those things were the exact things I wanted for years. His fears were not baseless because he knows I have parents who were at best not stellar and romantic partners before him that were even worse. So he was afraid to hurt me, which is very sweet.

It all kind of came out after I broached the subject three days ago. And since then we have acted on it. And already I feel much better. For the last 3 days without fail I have been in bed by 9. My medication regime is back on track, and I have more motivation for life than just last week. I actually want to do things again. And for some reason I wake up around 6am too. Which I haven't done since high school but now I'm doing it with no alarm to wake me. It is Currently Sunday for me. I think I want update this thread weekly with how my current progress is going or I'll also do it if something happens.

Thank you for reading. This Kubz Scout is Out!