LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello My Fellow Babies and Parents!

My name is Dustin. I'm 24 and I am both a baby and a daddy. I'm Pansexual/Bisexual (I use both),  I'm also transgender! I love to play PC games and I'm Polyamourous with one partner at the moment.  I'm Transgender and will not tolerate being misgendered by transphobic hooligans. I love making friends and talking to people, though I'm not great in group settings and I'm a bit socially awkward. It is worth noting I'm on the spectrum, so I hope I can be forgiven for my missteps socially. I'm a HUGE fan of Miraculous Ladybug. I also loved RWBY for a long time, though V8 ripped out my soul.

As for games I like, My favorite game is Minecraft. But I love Pokemon as well and always have. On top of that I love Oxygen Not Included, Portal 1 and 2, Among Us, Uno, Monopoly Plus, Clue, House Flipper, and More. I also love to Roleplay, so you'll see a lot of me there. I'm moving to Ohio in early November, and I hope to maybe go to a play party there someday. I am a pretty open book, so feel free to ask me anything!

But I think I should stop rambling about myself for now. Catch ya later alligators! 

Hi Dustin, and welcome to DD. Good to meet you, happy to have you join us! Come in, make yourself comfy. No worries, there are lots of likeminded people here. Good luck in your move to Ohio. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!