LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Speaking to the doctor

Hay anyone in the UK told their doctor about wetting the bed at night…

Can they prescribe diapers ?

If so what did the doctor do or say … I assume they will have to do tests to see why it’s happening or ?

• Like 1

I had to deal with such a problem being a expat having to get a prescription for reimbursement by the insurance about 8 years ago.

Yes you get questions on the how and why which is logical as its a problem you should not have. Lucky me that i had a history to show so that was easy for me at that time but a doctor can prescribe you material for the time needed getting through the system of testing on why you have the problems. But be prepared that you wil go through testing to assess that there is no bad underlaying problems

I guess mentioning that you're using diapers from Boots(Attends) would help getting diapers instead of pull-ups. But take a read on the NHS site they explain a thing or two

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/urinary-incontinence/

Long story short, yes your doctor can help you but don't think that it goes without followup testing by a urologist.

• Like 1

I went to the doctors when my bedwetting came back. I was referred to the urology clinic at our local hospital and then the NHS continence service once I had my diagnosis which is diabetic related nerve damage. I had several tests at the urology clinic and then was able to get pads and slips (nappies) from the NHS supply chain. My medical notes state I am incontinent and enuretic.