LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers for Moms.

Fade in shot of a pregnant mother holding a baby

"For over 60 years moms have trusted Pampers to keep their babys clean and dry."

A toddler running to a kneeling, pregnant mother

"From our Swaddlers for newborns, to our Cruisers for active toddlers, we have been dedicated to providing the right diaper for every situation."

The mother catches the toddler, lifting and swinging them around, both laughing

"Or so we thought."

Camera greyscales, mother stops laughing and grimaces, eyes dart to the side and the camera follows, pans to the bathroom

"Frequent or sudden urges, bladder leakage, shame, feeling like your all alone, like your baby isn't the only one that should be in diapers?"

The mother leans to put the child down and rush to the bathroom, camera pans away, splashing water sounds out

"Maybe you're right."

Repeat shot of toddler running to mother, except now the mother is in Pampers as well. Shot is brighter, sunnier, than initial

"Introducing Pampers for Moms."

The mother catches the child and they both continue laughing and playing

"2 out of 3 women experience some form of bladder incontinence during or after pregnancy, but few are willing to acknowledge it. Shamefully buying leakage pads, hoping noone notices, ever fearful of it shifting. Pampers says no more. It is time to stop the stigma around something that effects more women than it doesn't."

Now in the bathroom, the mother is taping the last tape of her Pampers, focus on the diaper

"Pampers for Moms come with a super stretch waistband, allowing for any growing belly to fit comfortably."

Standard absorption test with blue water

"With up to 6500 ml capacity you can go up to 12 hours between changes, allowing you to get on with your busy life, worry free."

The diaper being taped, untaped, then retaped

"And with our hook and loop fastening system, you can easily take the diaper off when you can make it to a toilet, then put it back on when done."

Zoom on the smiling mom, toddler held to her hip and diaper wet

"Pampers for Moms. Isn't it time you were pampered too?"

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

I would suggest you hold your laugh impulse as more moms today wear diapers or at least incon products of some kind than ever before.  The proof is in the size of this market, the size of shelf space in many stores now, and the advert budget spent today to make this as normal as possible.  Can you honestly tell me that you have watched media for more than 3 hrs without one of these adds playing>>  NOt only moms but also guys to are now targeted, especially us older gents

2 hours ago, deewet said:

I would suggest you hold your laugh impulse as more moms today wear diapers or at least incon products of some kind than ever before.  The proof is in the size of this market, the size of shelf space in many stores now, and the advert budget spent today to make this as normal as possible.  Can you honestly tell me that you have watched media for more than 3 hrs without one of these adds playing>>  NOt only moms but also guys to are now targeted, especially us older gents

True, but it's always aimed at the "active" crowd and said products are virtually panties. I know, I have to take care of my handicapped 87 year old grandmother while my mom and aunt keep buying her paper thin pull ups that claim to be protective garments. It's definitely nothing like this story. LOL

• Like 1

I actually think this would be a great marketing scheme. It really is time to normalize 'protection' as a normal alternative to underwear, although the lingerie manufactures would need to get on board for it to work... Come see the new line of Victoria's Secret panties at a mall near you.

• 1 year later...

*jazzy, sexy music*

A woman, face peeking out from behind a sheer curtain gives a sultry smirk. Through the curtain you can tell she is only wearing a red bra and bottoms that are much thicker than normal panties

“We all know how you got here,”

The woman laughs and pushes the curtain away, revealing her thickly padded waist, and strikes a sexy pose

“And you're not going to let a little thing like post pregnancy bladder stop you from looking as sexy as always,”

Woman does a slow half turn and winks to the camera

“Because you never know when you might want to entice him into having another,”

Woman puts a finger to her lips thoughtfully

“Or maybe just have fun trying,”

Woman grins, and gives the camera a ‘come hither’ gesture 

“And we know you don't need a padded bra,”

Woman looks down and back up at the camera, confused

“But what about Pad and Bras, come into any Victoria's Secret store to get fitted for your new maternity bras and get a pack to try, on us.” 

Woman spins, splitting into 5 screens, each with matching bra and diapers, red, black, pink, dark green, dark blue

“And with five sexy colors, we know you'll find one you like. Victoria's Other Secret.”

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Upper body shot of a woman running

“Running for the bathroom line?”

Pan out to show she is obviously diapered under her athletic shorts, she passes two other runners

“Not you, you're running for the finish line.”

Woman shadowboxing in just a sports bra and wet diaper

“And if they think a little thing like pregnancy bladder is going to slow you down, well, they obviously don't know who they are dealing with.”

A group of women playing basketball, half of them are obviously diapered, some under athletic shorts, some not bothering

“Huggies understands, that's why we are introducing Huggies Movers, the first Athletic Mom Diaper.”

A diapered woman on a starting block, bounds into action, captioning identifies her as gold metal sprinter Kaylee Horn

“So whether you're going for gold,”

A woman doing yoga in a living room in a bra and diaper

“Or just looking to lose some of that baby belly, Huggies Movers have got you covered.”

• Like 5
On 9/27/2022 at 4:22 AM, deewet said:

There are a lot of men in there 40s and 50's who are now incontinent and forced into wearing diapers 24/7